• Published 17th Feb 2014
  • 334 Views, 3 Comments

The Spider's game. - TwoPie



The darkness of an alternate universe and hardship followed by death is destructive to equstria, but when 6 ponies take together, as friends... will a spider in the stone be able to beat them?

  • ...
 3
 334

A Dragon Confidential

Two Pie was flying, he flew for miles, north, following the train tracks below him. he could, or would never call himself Two Pie again. his Cutie Mark was gone, for Being a natural artist, it was covered in the rust-red scales. The snow was getting harder and harder, until it was a blizzard, and he didn't want to fly any closer to the train tracks because if he got hit by a train; that's it. game over for equestria as they would know it.

It wasn't long until Two Pie had to fly lower, and when he did. nothing. he was lost. no sign of rails, no tracks, not a single hoof mark, just snow. white snow as far as the eye could see. this was one of those times Two Pie enjoyed being a dragon. the Fire Breath, but he wouldn't use it much. since it was a new use to him, and he didn't want to meet his limit quickly.

Hours apon Hours, he drove himself longer, fire breath heating him every minute or two. he started seeing things. like his friends, aracna, or the crystal empire! one thing though, was that his eye lids were getting heavy, and his fire breath weak. he was ready to fall over, and have it over with, and go to sleep for the last time.

It was getting dark, when Two Pie fell, to only his front two hoofs, or now known as claws, were pulling him forward... inch by inch. he took with caution, then he finally say a purple pony with a green belly, on its hind hoofs, walk towards Two Pie, then put out its hoof asking "are you ok fellow brother?"

"Get it over with."

"what? i want to help you. into good health, please, grab my claw, let us go to my cave, where i can get tea brewing."

"Tea? sure.. wh- why- n... no..." Two Pie couldn't speak anymore. he was just tired as hell, and he couldn't get up. the strange figure, with a fedora on the top of his head picked Two Pie up, and carried him away, with every breath full of fire.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________


It was a day or two, that Two Pie was out, and he finally woke up, to a cozy little log cabin, inside a cave, inside of a mountain. it was a beautiful house, and Two Pie had yet to learn about what was going on

"im spikus artimus. you can call me spike for short!"

"spike? weren't you once Princess Twilight's scribe?

"why of course, and if you want, i can get you the dragon sense you absolutely want!"

"i all ready have my dragon sense. its just that-"

"you need to learn how to use it! yes, and you know what? i can teach you. im a dragon myself, but you can understand that."

"uh.. spike? i... why is everything blurry?"

"what? troubled sight? oh, that's... a part of the snow here, its shards of ice actually falling, it somewhat scratched up your eyes. i could easily see, i had my goggles on."

"so im blind now? great! now how am i going to take on aracna?!"

"with your dragon sense. you know, legends have foretold of a drako, that could do everything that the past drako's could. sight in darkness, teleportation, stamina, about everything. but one problem, one thing at a time can work. sudden impulses of past souls though, will help you, can sometimes also influence emotions to increase, or decrease, so you might never have control over your full body after i train you-"

"i dont care, my friends are in hell right now, im partially blind, i have no idea where i am, im a bloody dragon now! and i gotta kill a mad queen who will go to no ends to kill me. well then. i will teach you...

_______________________________________________SEVEN MONTHS LATER________________________________________

A new year to work on everything else, Two Pie had partial parts of it down, and sudden impulses of emotions are starting to get amplified now a days. its only, that Two Pie, hasn't learned everything on call. every Drako, has had a short full name, so he only needs to think of their names. the only ones he has down is swiften, the Drako of eagles, meaning flight, and Match stick, the Drako of fire. an arsonist at heart. hes working on ones like StarSwirl. yes, starswirl the bearded was a Drako, only hidden form it. he never had an animal, because he was the first Drako, he created a spell that would find its way to those that are the Drako. every 10 years, there is a new Drako though, and the old on looses their powers, unless they kill the Drako that takes their powers, or the Drako kills the past Drako, which in that case, gets the powers for their life, untill death, which would naturally come soon, dew to order keeping itself balanced. One he was close to mastering, was Twinkle Toes. a Drako, that had the animal of the mole. they were a blind mage, and never needed spells to see. it was a little boy, who died at 11, due to finding it's powers at the age of 1.

"Master Spike, i think its time i start my training on the martial arts-"

"no Two Pie. im afraid to say, that that is the last drako we will go over! and to tell you, this is 7 out of 24 months and you have barely learned two names!

"spike, im sorry, but i feel like i will truely need these names when im in great danger. the only name ill need most of the time is Twinkle Toes."

"fine. but we'll just see about that!"

________________________________________FIFTEEN MONTHS LATER______________________________________________

Record 6

Hello again. My name is Two Pie, and I am the Drako of Dragons. finally introducing myself, after 5 entries, i guess im a bit slow when it comes to things. ive at least worked my flank off (if i have one anymore) to learn the names of 17 different Drakos'. i am expecting an owl from Aurora, my old... crush as you can say. i wonder how she is doing. luckily, the storms have died down, so i expect that owl messaging is now an efficient item of messaging.

I hope that my training comes to good hand as well. lately, the ice outside over the great equestrian lakes have been thawing, and turning to actual water and not this frozen slush we have right now. i plan on taking a boat back that- one second. Master Spike is calling for me.

Yes. Two Pie, now known as BlazeWing, was now more respectful of Spike, and referred to him as Sir, or master Spike, never just Spike. "Yes Sir!" said Two Pie in a tone that you'd hear from a student.

"i've just got an owl, a letter from ponyville i presume?"

"probably" Two Pie had a sarcastic look, being that it could only be from there. Spike then handed Two Pie the note. Two Pie then opened it, with a sharp claw, and it was a clean cut! The note then was covered, in nothing, but poetic writing. telling Two Pie, that Aurora thought he was a beautiful creature. then it struck him, right in the knee. she didn't love him one bit! she only liked him for his dagon-like abilities! That meant one thing. He had to confront her and ask her, to come clean. she acted as though, they were just friends when they were in the library, on the train, and in it all... just plain together, before her being captured. she was a princess, and a user. Two Pie, was disgusted that she'd become princess of equestria if he took down Aracna.

It was then, that Two Pie saw Spike, having troubles standing up. it was getting much MUCH warmer in the north this summer for some peculier reason, and Spike had never felt conditions like this for probabley 20 years. he looked like he was boiling on the inside, his scales were all the same, but his cheeks were going a pale-purple. "Spike!" it was the first time he was called spike in 10 months actually, and he looked over at Two Pie. "thank you. for everything you've done kid" Spike then, went outside, dug a deep hole, and piled himself in it, with snow to bury him in. he literally dug his own grave, and only to make sure Two Pie, didn't spend much time, morning over the body of spike. a little dim green light showed in the snow, that spike was berried in, and then nothing. no sound, no spike, nor fire. it was dead silent, then Two Pie understood. he must find out why Aracna did this to them all.


____________________________________________Two Months later..._________________________________________________

Two Pie was packing his bags, and without sleep for two months straight. only eating, and practicing the past Drako names, for combat. the one Two Pie practiced the most, was Delfino. the Dolphin Drako, only because of her extreme smarts, she could read the past minds and future actions of anypony she looked at. this would help, only when going against Aracna. he would need it in the end fight, and he would need everything he had.

He was packing his bags, and had gotten a visit from the local dragons, giving him their charms, from teeth, to scales, to claws, all the way to strips of wing to repair his own with! (its weird how dragons are loyal to each other, with the weirdest ways) Good bye Drako BlazeWing. son of Laughter, bringer of peace. we shall prey to you, with the chants of our past, and our kin!" said the now, leader of the pack. he was a large, orange, scaly, bumpy-tailed, small-winged dragon, who had also short legs. he wasn't the battling type, but he was what you'd expect from a dragon leader.

"thanks you Arachktans." (its old Phoenix, which every dragon spoke, and it meant dragons) "you all needn't worry. i've learned a lot from my past" Two Pie, now never considered the past Drakos as other ponies, but him, in different incarnations. He would only have these two years left, knowing that the only ship this last bit of the year up in the north, would go 100 miles of course, then another that got 25 miles on course, then another at 15, then one last one at 60 miles on course, all the way to equestria. Two Pie, would not fly there, because he was still blind, and would have to take life strongly, and make sure that not only his past was strengthened but his present was as well. "it'd be two years. ill be 18. and Aracna would only need to get me unconscious to get me in the right position for her dastardly plan. That means, that i must only have the chance to defeat her on the day she would know that i am there."

Thus, leads to a Two year journey, that Two Pie would take, to get to his friends... this was, only hell, to know that for 4 out of his ten year period of being Drako, would be spent, gone, without helping others. "its all for the best..."

Author's Note:

This chapter might have not been as long as i liked, like the last one, and i promised it'd be long, but i had another plan at last second, of the last chapter, to bring this in, to make it an option, to MAYBE, and i mean maybe, have Aracna Get her final powers out of it all. Thanks for another great chapter!
-TwoPie