• Published 27th Mar 2012
  • 985 Views, 36 Comments

Poeni: An Ancient Breed - DaBeejees



A quest to find ingredients for a funeral pyre for a phoenix.

  • ...
0
 36
 985

Chapter 3.5: Every One of My Stories is Required to Have One of These

You MAY need to change your background color for this one.





A/N: Wow...that last chapter is a LOT shorter than I would like it to be, but I still can't find any way to add to it. Meh. That's why there's more chapters, I guess, though I will probably have to combine this chapter with the next to meet EqD's 3k word per chapter limit. However, I think that limit only applies to stories that are submitted one chapter at a time, which would not be the case here. Oh well, this author's note is long eno--

"Hey there!"

Pinkie! I told you to stay out of this story!!!

"I know you did, but I couldn't resist! Going through what used to be the fourth wall but isn't anymore because I broke it is just SO MUCH FUN!"

...well fuck, you've already started. Go ahead and wear yourself out, Pinkie. Readers, I apologi--

Woohoo! I've always wanted to be able t--

Pinkie, where are your quotation marks?

Quotation marks are too manestream. Spelling intended by the way.

...lovely.

I know right?! Anywho, Ive always wanted to be able to talk directly to the readers but Mr Author here is always being a Mr Meanie Pants and never lets me because of things such as its not related to the story or or other things I cant remember them right now because Im so excited that I finally get to talk to the readers Ive never been this excited since um since ooh there was this one time at band camp no wait thats one of the authors marching band stories oh I havent been this excited since I finally got Cranky Doodle Donkey to be my friend yes I know that was rather recent but I get this excited a lot Im not sure if its because of the energy drinks I drink or if its because of all of the sugar I eat since I work at Sugarcube Corner for Mr and Mrs Cake who are very nice by the way and they have twins isnt that neat but the funniest thing is that one is a unicorn and the other is a pegasus but Mr and Mrs Cake are both earth ponies and and Im starting to feel tired all of a sud--*thud*

...oh, of COURSE she falls asleep before I get the chance to knock her out. ...hm...should I just wring the rest of this cloroform back into the bottle since I didn't get to use it, or......oh sweet Celestia, I just heard a crash...

*voice in background: Oops! My bad!*

Oh my Cel--Derpy! That better not have been the fridge!

...

It WAS? How? It's built into the fucking WALL!

...

Oh, well, that does make sense; Pinkie is out to breach every possible wall...

...

Yes, I realize that I'm repeating what you say, but that's only for the readers' sake, since your dialogue is replaced with elipses due to the fact that we're shouting at each other from different rooms - stories, rather.

...

Huh? Speaking of Pinkie what?

...

Oh, you roofied her chocolate milk? THANK YOU!!! Come, Derpy, TO THE DELOREAN! We're going to Basha's! A-muffin-shopping we shall go! Until next time, y'all.