• Published 26th Jan 2014
  • 805 Views, 18 Comments

My Little Changeling, and I - Ponyess



This is how it all begun. How and where we met, for the very first time. (Ditzy Doo and Silver Mane)

  • ...
8
 18
 805

Treated: 3

”I guess I could get used to this. Is that bad?” I asked.

“If it was, I guess I'm doomed!” Ditzy replied.

“Pinkie Pie clearly out did herself, this time!” I responded.

“She sure did!” Ditzy responded.

“Is Pinkie Pie the pink Pony who just served us?”Silver pondered.

“That would be her. She's the Hyper party Pony. You'll get to know and enjoy her. Unless she gets on your nerves that is. There are a few who feels like that, when she's all out and out of control!” Ditzy responded.

“I wouldn't leave a good Muffins, just for a small incident on her part!” I stated.

“You really can't live without the Muffins?” Silver enquired with a curious smile on her face.

“No, not really!” I returned, giggling.

“That wouldn't be a life!” Ditzy announced with determination.

“We need Pinkie Pie to bake them!” I continued.

“Since you're coming here frequently, maybe I could see the two of you here again. I've come to enjoy the Muffin, but I guess it is your company that compelled me to stay in the first place!” Silver pointed out, hoping for a positive response.

“If you come with Muffins, and don't mind us, or Pinkie Pie, I guess that would be quite nice. I could make room for a friend or two more in my life!” Ditzy pondered.

“Since I don't have all that many friends here now, it would be exciting to explore where it could lead!” Silver suggested.

“I have a few friends at school, the fillies in my class, mainly. I don't see much of them outside school, so this sounds like fun!” I pondered.

“Best friend you could pick up, is the Pink mare who just hoofed you the cake we're enjoying right now. I'm sure you'll get more than enough chances to thank her. Just stare off, with a bright smile her way, she's as crazy about them, as I am about the Muffins!” Ditzy pointed out with a radiant smile in the direction where the pink mare was currently standing.

“Just smile, she will know. How, not even Celestia knows. But you can as well enjoy your part of the cake with us too?” I suggested.

“This sure is the best cake I've had, and I couldn't ask for better ponies to share it with!” Silver pointed out with a grin spreading over her muzzle.

“I don't know, but I'm certainly happy to share it with you. I never say no to a Muffin!” Ditzy responded.

“This cake feels much larger, as I'm finally eating it. I hope I'll manage to enjoy it to the last bite, but it is very large, as tasty as it is!” Silver pondered.

“I take it you never was crazy about Muffins in the first place? You're enjoying the company more than the treat?” I suggested.

“That sounds awfully true, now as you mentioned it, Dinkie. I'd happily have another, just to see the two of you, Dinkie!” Silver responded.

“You'll either hate them, as impossible as it seems to me, or you'll love them, which feels more right on my side of the table. If I get a Muffin cake, I would love to do this every day. Even if I guess I could enjoy just having a moment together like this too!” Ditzy conceded.

“Strange how feelings grow on you, based on a few small details, during the time you are together, isn't it?” I proposed.

“Yes, I guess you're right!” Ditzy and Silver responded in chorus, both surprised by how they so eagerly agreed on the statement.

Ofcause I finished my cake first, my Mom had two slices, and Silver obviously enjoyed our company much more than the cake. She may enjoy the cake, but it is for us she was here in the first place.

Even if she got two slices, Mom still was only mere minutes after me, finishing her portion. Poor Silver at least managed to eat all of her cake.

“Do you have anywhere to go?” I asked Silver.

“No, I have no idea where to go!” Silver responded.

“Maybe you could ask the Pink mare, Pinkie Pie, she ought to know where you could stay. She'd hate for you to be sad!” Ditzy pointed out.

“Yes, I guess I could ask her!” Silver pondered.

“Good, since I would hate to see you sad too. Even without the cake, I enjoyed your company too much to see you just slide out!” Mom said.