• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 25,338 Views, 100 Comments

Total Drama Equestria - JusSonic



A crossover of both popular shows as the cast of Total Drama ends up in Equestria as ponies. New challenges and a threat awaits them all.

  • ...
54
 100
 25,338

Episode Eight: Look Before You Zeke

"This crossover of My Little Pony and Total Drama contains scenes of extreme stunts performed by animated teens or ponies. Do not try any of what you see here at home. Seriously, you could get messed up."

-----------------------------------

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Equestria, Discord, the princesses and I decided to have a little tough love for our players, so we hosted a little barn dance for the boys to play in...with Discord adding in some twist and turns. Ha ha ha; Smooth music, bro. Anyway, afterwards, I assigned the boys on dates with the girls with Discord and I having a bit of fun, causing trouble and chaos for the lovers, well more or less. While some of the dates were in Ponyville, the others have dates...in a painting?

Pinkie: Silly Chris! It isn't real!

Chris: (confused) Okay. Anyway, Sierra with Scott tries to sabotage Cody's day with Sadie, but in the end, both patch things up in the end. Noah and Katie manage to tie the knot, so to speak, and the former freak known as Ezekiel almost have a romantic moment with Bridgette.

Luna: That's what you think, McClean.

Chris: Also, Heather and DJ got a special visitor from their past to mess their date up. (Coughs) Al! (Coughs) Anyway, when it's all over, Noah and Katie won the Dating Game and Mike and Zoey got send home through the black hole express.

We see Chris standing in front of a weird yet ancient place, smiling as he said, "We got 30 players left and you wouldn't believe where we're taking them yet. What you're about to believe is not a legend but is real. So stay around for the Mystic Episode of..." As Chris finishes the lines, the camera moves back, revealing the whole area, "Total...Drama...EQUESTRIA!"

-------------

We see an intro like in every seasons of Total Drama as well as 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic'. This time, the players are doing activities in Equestria with them as ponies. The full intro song of the Total Drama series is played which ended with Celestia and Luna about to look at Twilight's letter but looks annoyed when Chris pops in and takes it, seeing the whole gang in their human forms.

-------------

Episode Eight: Look Before You Zeke

The story begins last night as the trio is discussing some ideas, along with the problem with the Mystic Realm. The trio is still trying to figure out ways to use their Mystic Realm but it won't be easy since certain Mystic Ponies refuse, threatening Chris and Discord should they or their contestants try anything.

Chris sighed, "So, Discord...Any chance that we can talk with Mystic Ponies? Trust me... My old activities are not working well, especially that Killer! He's completely useless."

Discord sighed, "Trust me... I've been trying to get those Mystic Ponies for all days. And the next thing, that old freaking pony Tao said 'Blah-blah this! Blah-Blah That! Blah-Blah -" The chimera noticed Chris's and Chef's scared looks. He gulped. "He's behind me... Isn't he?"

Chris and Chef nodded their heads. Discord screamed in fear as he turns to see the old pony, Tao, who sighed in irritation, "Calm down, Discord. I am not here to kill you. In fact, I am here for discussion. I had hope that none of you had tried to do 'illegal' at my home..." Discord, Chris and Chef shook their heads. They don't want to cause any trouble for him. "Good. I need to make a clear answer to you three."

"Oh crap! I knew Chris's illegal activities will get us into trouble!" Chef Ratchet yelps in fear and worry.

"Hey, hey, get off my back, dude!" Chris exclaims frantically to Chef, "How was I supposed to know that he may be watching?!"

"Please, don't turn me into stone again!" Discord exclaims in worry. "Listen; tell the Mystic Council not to do this!"

Tao groaned in irritation, "I was going to say that the Mystic Council allows you to use our home for game."

"Wait? Seriously," Chris asks in shock and excitement. Days ago, these guys won't let them near the Mystic Realm, not they change their minds?!

"You really going to let us use Mystic Realm, Discord ask Tao with a smile.

"That's right. After watching your entertainment, some of Mystic Ponies had taken interest of it. So therefore, we allowed it, but on one condition." Tao said sternly, making the hosts worried.

Chris groaned, "There's always a catch. Wouldn't it kill you for free?"

Tao hits Chris's head as he scolds, "Do you want Mystic Realm for your stupid entertainment?!" Chris nodded his head. "Then, pay attention! A former apprentice of mine shall take the place of Co-Host and Representative of Mystic Ponies for you."

"WHAT," Chris, Chef and Discord yells in shock and disbelief. Tao has got to be kidding them!

"Do we had to?!" Chef asks in annoyance to Tao. Bad enough he had to deal with Discord and the Royal Sister more so than Chris, but this?

"Great. Just great; Another Mystic Pony to be Co-Host for his Mystic Realm." Discord said, shaking his head in irritation.

"I thought we are so done with the rules from Courtney. Man! Hers are completely suck and annoying! But this - ugh! This is ridiculous," Chris remarks, waving his arms in the air in frustration, "Another pony to be Co-Host! We're doing fine. So, why not let us handle it."

"Rather than letting you imbeciles to play and fool around like a human child." A voice said sternly.

A black and White Pegasus with a short and spiky cyan gentle mane and tail at 20s who wore a black and white Chinese Taoist robe with a yin-yang symbol, his Cutie Mark is a Lightning Shaped with a Fishing Rod and a symbol of Yin-Yang, came out from the shadows.

Tao smirks as he introduces the newcomer to his so-called pals, "Gentlemen. This is Lightning Wisdom, Councilpony of Thunder."

"In case, you hadn't figured it out, we are Mystic Ponies. We do not tolerate nonsense in our world and such as stealing is forbidden! Deception is forbidden! Violence is forbidden! Greed is forbidden! Destruction is forbidden! Power-Hunger is forbidden! Explosion is too forbidden!" Lightning Wisdom exclaims, revealing what is and what is not tolerated in the Mystic Realm.

Chris groaned, "There goes for my fun part." He sighed in defeat as the host has no choice, "Fine. I'll play along. This is definitely stupid."

Lightning chuckled, "Oh, it would be fun. And trust me, my mortal Humans, it will be. But now... get you players out. It is time..."

------------

It was a new day in Ponyville. The Fponies are up again for another day of activities and whatnot in Ponyville. Most of the gang gathers at Sugarcube Corner for some food.

"Sooooo, did you tell Nyx?" Gwen ask Noah's group as her team sat near them, "About Mike and Zoey?"

"Yes, she wasn't happy but the filly understood and was happy." Noah remarks as he eats a cupcake. "Nyx misses Mike as if he was his big brother."

"I thought it was Spike." Sam said with a puzzled look.

-----------

Noah: When we got home, Nyx was shocked but we passed Mike's message to her. She understood. Maybe the filly will see him again, maybe not.

--------------------------

Bridgette: Nyx losing Mike is like me losing Geoff. (Pause) The difference here is that Nyx didn't whine about it. Hee hee hee.

-------------------------

Zeke, sitting at a table, eats a sandwich that he brought long to eat. The weirdo said in amusement, "Shucks, there are 30 of us left in this game, eh?"

"Yeah, so far we kept the secret that the ponies don't know and we're doing good." Brick remarks with a grunt, eating. "I wonder how long we will keep it up."

"Probably as long as that jerk Chris would want is to." Anne-Maria remarked, putting up some lipstick. She glances to make sure that not everyone is here. "Okay, so far we got Gwen, Duncan, Beth, Heather and Lightning left. I say we get rid of them ASAP, you know."

"Right; they won and got runner up in this game before. We want to at least win this fair and square.""

"What, 'fair and square'? In this game," Josh asks with a scoff ass if what Brick said was a joke to him. "Give me a break."

------------

Josh: To be honest, I was worried of getting my ass voted out of this game but now, I could actually make it!

----------

Meanwhile, Lindsay, Bridgette, Katie, Sadie, Izzy, Dawn and Sierra were sitting together as they were eating.

"You know, it's great to be hanging together, the seven of us." Lindsay said as she started to talk.

"You said it." Katie smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadie: So Lindsay wanted us to gather around here together. I wonder for what?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyway, I've already given Bridgette and Izzy theirs, but I want to give these to everyone." Lindsay said as she pulled out at least a few more necklaces. Katie took the two similar purple necklaces that had a gem like feature as she handed one to Sadie, putting them on. Izzy was already wearing her balloon necklace as Bridgette was wearing her red necklace. Dawn was picking her pink necklace that had a small butterfly on it. Dawn smiled as she put it on. Sierra was surprised as she picked up the orange-red necklace with a shoddy looking apple attached.

"That's really nice, Lindsay!" Sierra smiled as she put her necklace on. "Hey, I guess I'm the Element of Honesty? Why?"

"Well, even though you do have a tendency to go a little loopy, you were at least being honest about your feelings." Lindsay smiled. "I'd say, that's good enough, right?"

Sierra smiled a little bit. "I guess..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra: (now wearing the necklace on her neck) Being honest is an admirable trait. You can't blow off being honest; otherwise, it wouldn't be good for you. I learned that when I talked with Cody yesterday...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I suppose me and Sadie are sharing the similar Element, the Element of Generosity?" Katie asked.

"Indeed." Lindsay nodded as Sadie and Katie quietly screamed in excitement. "Like Rarity, you two are into fashion, and you love to share what's important."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie: (wearing her necklace) Sadie and I are so going to wear these with pride!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't need to explain what element you have, Izzy." Lindsay giggled.

"I kind of already knew where this was going." Izzy laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: (wearing her necklace while looking through the script of 'Total Drama Equestria') You know, if this keeps up for a few more episodes, I think we'd be pretty tight!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And I must have the Element of Kindness because I'm kind to everyone." Dawn smiled as she looked at her necklace.

"You got it!" Lindsay smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn: (wearing her necklace) I feel happy that Lindsay is giving us these necklaces. I think that we could be the alliance that can go the long way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And I suppose I got the Element of Loyalty because..." Bridgette said, slightly confused.

"Well, you would never betray anybody's trust. Proven by what you and Ezekiel proven yesterday." Lindsay said. "He told me."

All six girls laughed as Katie said, "And your crown represents the Element of Magic?"

"Indeed." Lindsay said as she put on the crown that she made in the earlier challenges. "Plus, I think it's pretty."

"I can't believe you spent all your time making these, Lindsay." Sadie smiled.

"It was for the friends I trusted." Lindsay said. "Think we can make an official alliance out of this?"

The girls smiled and nodded. Lindsay giggled. "It's official. The Main Seven Alliance is officially born! Can I get a 'Whoa, Lindsay'?"

Lindsay held her hand out as Bridgette, Izzy, Sierra, Katie, Sadie and Dawn put their hands on top of Lindsay's as they said, "Whooooooooaaa, LINDSAY!"

The seven then laughed. It was clear they were going to be good friends for the duration of the game...

However, one person, hiding behind a bush, overheard the entire conversation as his eyes narrowed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott: A big problem... (Smirks) Nothing I can't handle, though... give me time, I'll eventually find some way to break apart this alliance...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As some of the ponies were doing their daily business, a loud trumpet sounded through the speaker, making everyone scream in pain and annoyance.

"Oh no, what is it now?!" Twilight demanded as she came out of her bedroom.

"Is this Chris's idea of a stupid joke?!" Duncan said angrily as he walked outside with Eva, out of the barn.

"If it is, he's a dead man." Eva grunts a bit, looking annoyed.

"Who is messing with the speaker?" Ben curiously wondered as he looked towards the direction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: (frowns) Ugh, I need some beauty sleep. Chris would do anything to ruin everything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin: For a moment, we thought it was Chris making an announcement...but when we got to the speakers, we didn't expect this...

--------------

Everyone was gathered around at the speakers, wondering what was going on, when all of a sudden, Discord, Chris McColt, Lightning Wisdom, Tao, Dragon Kick, Jade and Mighty Heart appeared in white smoke. Everyone blinked in confusion.

Lightning Wisdom smiled and nodded, "Nice to see you up and ready, my friends, especially accompanied by Mr. McColt's stupid players."

"Hey, who are you calling stupid?!" Scott snaps to Lightning Wisdom in annoyance.

"We aren't stupid. Granted some of us are, but..." Dawn begins to say.

"Ooooh, look, he's so cute!" Dakota giggles a bit playfully at Lightning Wisdom, much to his irritation.

“Hey!” Lightning Wisdom growled.

"Sir, I think you should watch it. These are our guests after all." Rarity said to Lightning Wisdom with a sigh of irritation.

"Right, though some o' them need an attitude change or some brains." Applejack remarks with a light chuckle, making those she mentioned frown a bit at her.

"What are they doing here?" Phobos asks Spike in confusion, the baby Dragon just shrugged.

Chris took a deep breath as he started, "Alright, fillies and gentlecolts. Today, I've got some good news and bad news. Good news is... We've got permission to use Mystic Realm for our… activities! Bad news is we've got a… guide… to help us through this adventure. Allow me to introduce Lightning Wis-!"

Lightning smirked while exclaiming, "Shazam! Oh yeah! Lightning rules!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightning: Sweet! Lightning just got promoted! Lightning rules!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B: They're kidding right? They can't have Lightning be promoted to co-host! That's disaster waiting to happen!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra: (frowns) Lightning as co-host is like having Blaineley back in the game!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris groaned at Lightning's stupidity, "No, you idiot! Lightning Wisdom!"

"Wait! No Lightning," Lightning asks in shock and thus, was angry by this.

"Of course not; who wants you to be a host?! The only think you are good at is sports!" Chris rolled his eyes.

Twilight gasped, approaching and bowed before Lightning Wisdom, the new pony in question, "Oh my gosh; I can't believe it! I'm actually meeting the one! Lightning Wisdom is the most intelligent and smartest Pegasus among the Mystic Pony. And he is the one who defeat the Fox Demon named Da Ji at the 'Battle of Western Shu Fort'! This is the best time to meet him!"

"Wow!" Nyx exclaims in amazement at this. She gets to meet another Mystic Pony and a legendary one at that!

"Sir, an honor to meet you," Ben said with a smile.

"Wow, these ponies sure go crazy when it comes to meeting these guys." DJ said to his teammates in amazement.

"It's like meeting celebrities, only Mystic." Harold said to DJ with a smirk. "And maybe with crazy powers and all."

"But did you see Twilight acting like that?" Cody asks his pals in amazement. "It's like meeting that Star-Swirl fellow she spoke of."

Tao chuckled, "It looks like you had an admirer."

Lightning Wisdom rolled his eyes, while remarking, "Bad enough to deal with some fans that Psychic had brought in. Anyhow, now that everyone knows what is going on, shall we get going?"

“Say, where are the… princesses?” Gwen asked as they started to go.

“They’re getting a late start.” Lightning Wisdom sighed. “Luna’s trying to get Celestia out of bed…”

“Until then, can we change Lightning Wisdom’s name?” Lightning frowned. “It’s going to get confusing with two Lightnings!”

Lightning Wisdom frowned, “Fine. Just call me Wisdom. Will that be fine?”

“That’ll work.” Lightning said.

“Good.” Wisdom said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Celestia, come on!” Luna groaned as she was knocking on her door, “How can you be sleeping in again!?”

Luna then opened the door as she saw Celestia trying to wake up, but for some reason, couldn’t.

“Celly?” Luna said, in concern. Was it happening again?

“Why… why; You used to love us children…” Celestia said as she pulled the covers.

“Celestia, I’m right here. Wake up, you’re having another nightmare!” Luna said as she shook Celestia.

Celestia’s eyes then started to open as they began focusing, “Wha-what?”

“I’m getting concerned over you.” Luna said in worry. “Ever since the one random incident with one of the contestants and one of Twilight’s friends from the first day, you’ve been acting strangely! At least tell me why!”

Celestia frowned. “It’s nothing, Luna, don’t worry about it.”

“Nothing or something,” Luna raised an eyebrow.

Celestia frowned. “You wouldn’t understand.”

Celestia then disappeared, leaving Luna in a state of confusion. What was Celestia hiding?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna was looking around for Celestia, knowing that Celestia would probably be around here somewhere… until she heard a sigh. Curious, Luna looked in the door to see Celestia looking at a photo book.

“Celly?” Luna said. “Can I come in?”

Celestia, hearing Luna, paused as she said, “I suppose you could…”

Luna smiled a bit as she came in and sat next to Celestia. Luna then noticed a lot of pictures with them as fillies as they were together with Megan, “Oh, Megan. I remember the good old days with her…”

“Yeah, I do too.” Celestia sighed happily.

“You remember when she first took us to the Cutie Mark Pool?” Luna said as she noticed a picture of Megan watching as Celestia and Luna were swimming in a small pink lake.

“Ah, what memories,” Celestia giggled. “Back then, this was how kids knew what their cutie marks were…”

“You know what they say, ‘Swim in the pool only once, to get your future determined. Never swim in the same pool twice, something dreadful will happen to your life’.” Luna laughed. “Of course, that little myth was so silly, of course people NEVER attempted to swim when they already had a cutie mark AND once kids found their destined cutie mark, they never swim in the pool.”

“Yeah, I remember when fillies used to go there to get the future of their cutie marks.” Celestia smiled. “Nobody ever went into the water of the pool twice.”

“Yeah…” Luna smiled. “It’s a shame that pool isn’t there anymore… I wonder whatever happened to the water that once contained the future for kids?”

Celestia sighed as she said, “Who knows? Who knows?”

Luna took a look around and gasped as she noticed the picture of Megan, Spykoran, Celestia, Luna and one other horse that was with them. “Oh my gosh; Celly, look! Uncle Tuerto! I remember Uncle Tuerto!”

Celestia smiled as she looked at the picture. “Oh yes, what memories Uncle Tuerto brought.”

“Yeah, I remember him like it was last year.” Luna said. “Shame he mysteriously disappeared… he was really funny.”

“It was quite a shame.” Celestia smiled.

“Do you remember the song you used to sing about him, after he was gone?” Luna asked.

Celestia smiled a little. “Oh, a little bit…”

“Come on, sing it to me. I like being reminded of the good Uncle Tuerto brought…” Luna smiled as she sighed.

Celestia smiled as she patted Luna’s head. “Okay, but only for you.”

Celestia then made a snow globe materialize as she shook it and made the snow globe begin to snow. Inside the snow globe was a horseshoe store called ‘Tuerto’s’.

(To the tune of ‘Feed the Birds’ from ‘Mary Poppins’)

(Celestia)

One early day, inside an old horseshoe store,

A middle aged blackspony comes,

In his own comedic way, to the people,

He calls, “Jokes and horseshoes, come get ‘em, you bums,

FLASHBACK

Inside the old horseshoe store, we see Celestia and Luna smiling as they were helping their Uncle Tuerto in selling horseshoes to passerbys. Tuerto was laughing as he patted Celestia and Luna on their little heads.

Hey, buy my horseshoes, have a little humor,

And you won’t regret it, don’t pile!

These horseshoes are good, wear them on your hooves,

Just listen to my jokes, and give a smile!

In the next few months with Tuerto, Celestia, Luna and Megan were smiling as they were hanging around together, having some sugar cubes as Tuerto looked up in the sky. Celestia paused as she looked up to Tuerto, smiling. Tuerto looked down as he smiled at Celestia, patting her on the head.

Buy horseshoes, smiles around!

Smiles, smiles, smiles around!

I may joke, but you don’t cry,

But be glad that I don’t make pie!”

In the middle of April, April tenth, Tuerto was becoming more and more distant as he looked up in the sky as he looked over to where Megan, Danny and Molly were laughing. The young Celestia was noticing how distant Tuerto was. Celestia was growing worried for Tuerto as every day from a couple months ago she started following Tuerto to where the Cutie Mark Pool was. Tuerto just nodded as he started to turn towards Megan, Danny and Molly, telling them it was closing time. The three humans nodded as they got up and started to head out. Tuerto nodded as he started to head towards to his destination. Celestia decided to follow him again as Luna started to go off on her own.

All around that shoe store, the humans and ponies

Go around as he sells those shoes.

Although he is upbeat, he is a surprise,

He shows that he’s nice in the news.

A month later, around May thirteenth, Megan, Molly, Danny, Spykoran, Celestia and Luna were arriving at a now closed-down horseshoe store as Luna looked down, crying. She seemed to be very attached to Uncle Tuerto. Megan, Molly, Danny and Spykoran comforted Luna as they gave her comforting words, with Celestia looking down, not because she was sad about what happened to Tuerto… but that she was the only one who remembered what happened during the month… that Megan, Molly, Danny, Spykoran, Luna and all of Ponyland had forgotten…

Though he doesn’t have a purpose,

“At least I’m not one of those porpoises,

Buy horseshoes, smiles around!

Smiles, smiles, smiles around!”

Celestia then looked down at the only possession that she had… an eyeball that she kept hidden… the only thing that kept reminding her of those… horrible events that happened during the month that nobody remembered.

END FLASHBACK

Celestia sighed as she turned to Luna, who was merely in the clouds, thinking of the good times that she had with Uncle Tuerto.

Though he doesn’t have a purpose,

“At least I’m not one of those porpoises,

Buy horseshoes, smiles around!

Smiles, smiles, smiles around!”

Luna just smiled as she sighed. “Thanks, Celly. Uncle Tuerto was always my favorite. I wonder whatever happened to him?”

“Who knows?” Celestia sighed. “But he was one of the good ones…”

Luna smiled. “Oh, those were the days…”

Celestia nodded. “Well, let’s go to the Mystic Realm… shall we?”

“We shall.” Luna smiled as Luna disappeared.

Celestia paused one last time to look at the Tuerto pictures… then sighed as she closed the book. She just wish she could tell Luna the truth of what she saw… of what really happened…

Still, if the mysterious attacker was who Celestia thought it was… then she knew what he was here for… an item that she once had, but no longer had… she had to make a note to visit Zecora later on... for a quick meeting...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back with the others, Jade and the others took Twilight's group to another path as Discord, Chris McColt, Wisdom, Mystic Tao, and the remaining Total Drama competitors were going through another path.

"Okay, as you're all wondering by now, yes, Wisdom and Tao here know who you really are, but don't worry, they both swore secrecy." Chris said.

"It was the princesses' wishes." Wisdom sighed.

"Good to know." Gwen said.

"So, this Mystic Realm... is it true what they say about how it's the most violent place in the world?" Heather asked.

"Well, it depends on your point of view." Tao said. "But don't worry, nobody else in the Mystic Realm knows who you really are, so no need to worry about any of them revealing the secret."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: (whistles) I can say right now, the friends that I hang out with would REALLY get a kick out of this place, my boyfriend included.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All right, here we are." Tao said as they reached the waterfall. "Now, behind this waterfall, there is going to be a portal that leads to my homeland... the Mystic Realm."

"Behind the waterfall, no kidding," Lindsay paused. "Kind of cliché, isn't it?"

Wisdom just glared at Lindsay as Gwen said, "Don't mind her. She's just brainless."

"Fine," Wisdom said. "All right, some ground rules. Whatever you're doing, you are the guests and visitors, nothing more. Whenever the rules applied in our home, you must follow, no matter what. If you fail to do so, you will be disqualified."

Everyone nodded.

"And not to mention, if you break the rule again, it's execution for you." Wisdom glared.

"Yeah... you may..." Chris whispered to Wisdom who frowned.

"Fine, fine; Celestia, this is complicated!" Wisdom said. "Did I say execution? I meant... banishment."

"Can we have a song sequence in the Mystic Realm? We need to do at least a couple of songs in case we feel like singing?" Dakota asked.

"Like World Tour!" Sierra said.

"Singing; In the Mystic Realm! I oughta..." Wisdom said.

"Come on; just let the song thing slide. We have to have at least a couple of musical numbers." Chris said.

Wisdom sighed, "All right, all right. Fine, we can allow the singing, but other than that, you all better follow the rules. Of this is nothing but wasted of my effort and time."

"Let us get going..." Tao smiled as everyone started to enter through the waterfall and into the portal...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette: (sighs) You know, what we were about to see... just amazed us...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, with the others, the Mane 6, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Phobos and Ben were following the other Mystic Ponies as Jade was starting to sound like a tour guide. "And here to your left, there are some nice delightful trees. To your right, there's this magnificent rock."

"We're lost, aren't we," Twilight frowned.

"Relax, we know our way!" Mighty Heart laughed. Truth be told, Tao and Wisdom told the other Mystic Ponies to purposely lead the Mane 6, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Phobos and Ben in the wrong direction for a couple of hours until they felt it was time to go back in the right direction. They didn't know why, but they decided to just go with it.

As they continued walking on, Spike groaned, "We are so lost..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In another world, everyone had crossed the portal into another dimension. Except for Tao and Wisdom, everyone else was just amazed.

The Mystic Realm, basically, is filled with majestic, beautiful and paradise cities of ancient Chinese's building, Roman's building and old English's buildings.

There were also many ponies whose are much same as Equestrian Ponies, that were busy with their usual business like Equestrian Ponies, building the towns, selling and buying foods and stuffs, chatting and talking during their tea time, playing music, gardening, teaching and schooling, practicing their martial arts and so on. The Unicorns, Pegasi and Earth Ponies performed and make their own magic when writing down the notes, constructing the building, playing the games and so on. Most of them used magic but some used their bare hooves to do their works.

"Oh, wow... this place is beautiful..." Gwen said.

"Colossal." Heather smiled.

"Oh boy; The Mystic Realm," Izzy laughed.

"Very beautiful place, I must say..." Chris smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie: We have SO got to get souvenirs of this place...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mystic..." Noah muttered. "Mystic, Mystic, Mystic..."

"Mystic, Mystic, Mystic, Mystic," Justin sighed.

"Mystic, Mystic, Mystic, Mystic," B smiled.

"Mystic, Mystic," Trent said as he started to strum his guitar.

"What the hell are you..." Wisdom raised his eyebrow.

"They're starting their song." Chris smirked.

Wisdom groaned. "Do I have to sit through this?"

"We have to." Tao said as he was already sitting down.

"Mystic, Mystic, Mystic," Everyone was now chanting as they were looking around in amazement.

"Mystical, Mystical," Lindsay giggled as everyone was going out.

"MYSTICAL!" Noah said as he was now laughing.

"I can't help it, I don't like it, but I have to do it!" Duncan groaned.

(To the tune of 'Everything is Honey' from 'Winnie the Pooh')

(Duncan)

Everywhere is Mystic, the whole wide world of course!

Courtney smiled as she started to take some tea and started to drink it, surprising some of the ponies around her.

(Courtney)

Everywhere is Mystic and a horse is just a horse!

Gwen and Trent passed by some ponies, waving to them as Gwen sang.

(Gwen)

The Mystic Realm is really great, we can't think straight!

(Trent)

Because of this awesomeness, it is really more or less!

"Awesome?" Gwen asked as Sierra jumped in a nearby pool, surprising some of the locals.

(Sierra)

Everywhere is Mystic, we can't get enough,

Of this great awesome possum magic, it is not so tough!

Heather, Izzy, Katie and Sadie were skating nearby as they were passing by some writers.

(Heather)

Oh what a sight!

(Izzy)

Oh what a dream!

(Katie and Sadie)

Dive in the wonderful Mystical stream!

Sam and Dakota were then moonwalking through the gardens as some of the ponies were waving oddly.

(Sam and Dakota)

Practicing the magic, practice to and fro!

Lightning and Scott were running inside a bar, spilling some drinks of some nearby ponies, who were naturally pissed off. The grey Earth Pony with messy and spiky yellow mane and tail, wore the blue Kouma armor and his Cutie Mark is 'Oni' Kouma Word and Blue Broadsword, and the brown Earth Pony with black mane in curved shaped and tail, and his Cutie Mark is Silver Claws, growled.

(Lightning and Scott)

Watch our horns and wings and you will see the magic grow!

The two ponies, named Kuraoni and Silver Demonclaw, then kicked Lightning and Scott right out of the bar as Lindsay, Bridgette, Cody, Ezekiel, Noah and Anne Maria looked inside every nook and cranny.

(Lindsay, Bridgette, Cody, Ezekiel, Noah and Anne Maria)

Poofy and goofy and happy days,

Wave and wave, have some Lay's!

Eva and Josh, hearing this, smirked.

(Eva and Josh)

I love those old potato chips,

Especially with some dips!

"Whoa!" Justin, Brick and Leshawna came in as every one of the Mystic Ponies were now dancing to the musical number (except for Tao and Wisdom, much to the former's delight and the latter's pure horror).

(Justin, Brick and Leshawna)

Magic is friendship, and so are these ponies!

Tyler, B and Dawn danced along too.

(Tyler, B and Dawn)

If this were a musical, we wouldn't get Tonies!

Beth, Harold and DJ then danced along as everyone was now joining in (except for, again, Tao and Wisdom).

(Beth)

Well who cares because the Mystics, will never miss a beat!

(Harold)

Well we love this good world...

(DJ)

And life is very sweet!

They then did a big finish and ended as the music stopped.

Tao, Chris and Discord then clapped as Wisdom just looked around, confused in anger, "WHAT THE HELL??!! WHEN I SAID I CAN ALLOW SINGING, I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D MAKE A BIG DANCE NUMBER OUT OF IT!"

"Come on, Wisdom, lighten up!" Leshawna smiled. "Everyone was enjoying it!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: (whistles) somebody had anger issues as a child!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A very enjoyable experience; I think this is the first time I've ever seen this town so... lively." Tao smiled.

"I didn't want to enjoy it... yet I did!" Duncan groaned.

Wisdom frowned as he said, "All right, enough sightseeing! Let's go to the Armory... the princesses will be waiting!"

As Wisdom began to walk off, he started to mutter, "I swear to Celestia, the very idea, the musical number, oh my freaking Celestia!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: (singing) Issues!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, everyone was coming to the Armory as they started to enter inside.

"Welcome, contestants, to the Mystical Armory." Wisdom said.

"Hey, Lightning!" A voice called out.

"Yes?" Both Lightning and Wisdom turned.

"Sorry, I'm talking about Lightning Wisdom." a small green snake-like, but had some teeth and his head is like dragon's head said as he walked in.

Wisdom nodded, "Ah, Seeker, good to see you here."

"Wait a minute, isn't that just a recolor of Dojo from that Xiaolin Showdown show?" Duncan asked.

"Who's this Dojo?" Seeker said in confusion.

"He's sort of a lizard, like you..." Gwen started.

"Hey, hey," Seeker glared, "Dragon, dragon! Not lizard! I don't do that tongue thing!"

Seeker then stuck out his tongue exactly like a lizard.

"Hey, hey, say, "Geico! Fifteen minutes could save you fifteen percent or more on car insurance" in a funny British accent!" Izzy said in excitement.

Seeker blinked, "Uh, what?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: My dream of meeting the Geico gecko has finally come true!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wisdom sighed as he said, "Don't worry about them, Seeker. Are the weapons ready?"

"Like you requested," Seeker said as the weapon wall opened up, causing the Total Drama cast to stare in amazement.

Wisdom nodded as he said, "Now then, my fellow competitors. Today, you will be using these weapons as tools for battle."

"What?" Scott blinked.

Wisdom growled as he said, "You're going to be using these weapons to fight each other!"

"How's that going to work with four teams?" Heather asked.

"I'll explain it when we GET to it!" Wisdom frowned. "I'll go down the list of weapons..."

As such, Wisdom started to read from the list of weapons that were there...

1. Nose of Thunder: A necklace with a crimson nose that shoots out like lightning and fire at enemies. (Duncan and Trent stared at it in interest)
2. Iron Fist: a brown Iron and Hard Glove that gives super strength in defeating his enemy. (Duncan was already taking it)
3. Martial Mantis Coin: A Chinese coin that gives the user to have skillful powers as the martial artists. (Harold took that item)
4. Heavy Armor: A Chinese Robe for Normal and Hard Steel Armor for Defense, this armor is strong and hard as the elephant, it protects the user from any of attacks. (DJ took that item)
5. Jet Booster: The four black flying rocket shoes-like that allows the user to fly anywhere he likes. (Scott took that item)
6. Rabbit Feet: Chinese slippers that allow the user to ran as fast as he can. (Lightning took that item)
7. Windstorm Sword: A Samurai Katana that creates the mighty air and wind. (Ezekiel took that item)
8. Tsunami Orb: A blue orb that creates water-like. (Bridgette smiled as she took that item)
9. Blazing Star: The star shaped-like orb creates the firepower attacks. (B took this item)
10. Tangled Comb: A Chinese comb that will unleashed the uncountable hair-like attacks and trapped its opponents down. (Lindsay took it because it was shiny)
11. Serpent Spirit Tail: The serpent's tail-like allows the user to become a spirit-like to go through any solid forms. (Josh hurriedly took that item)
12. Elastic Lotus: Lotus-like weapon that allows the user to be stretchy, flexible, long and elastic as the rubber. (Courtney took that item)
13. Animal Tongue: A box like weapon with a crimson tongue that allows the user to speak and understand the animal's language (Even Vampire Fruit Bats) (Dawn took that item)
14. Cloak of Shadows: A black cloak that allows the user to disappeared and hidden from his enemies. (Trent was taking that item)
15. Insane Shooter: Allow the user to fire the gas to drive anyone to go mad and crazy. (Be alert: Used too much of it in making them insane, causing them to become Psycho Pie or Psychopath Joke) (Izzy took it, because she was already psycho anyway)
16. Monkey Staff: A staff that allows the user to become and act like a monkey when holding a staff. (Anne Maria, not listening, took the item.)
17. Golden Teleport Claw: A tiger claw that teleports player to anywhere he or she wants. (Beth took that item.)
18) Clone Ring: A black ring that allows the user to split into multiple people. (Warning: It may split into person with one specific personality). (Heather smirked as she took that item.)
19) Speed of Lightning: A lamp like weapon that allows people to go very fast in lightning. (Similar to Freakazoid) (Brick took the item)
20) Falcon's Eye: Allow the user to see in distance. (Sam took this item)
21) Dragon Kite: Allow the user to fly in the air. (Dakota took this item)
22) Third-Arm Sash: The sash acts as the user's third arm. (Leshawna took this item)
23) Mermaid Gills: The necklace-like allow the user to breathe underwater. (Sierra took this item)
24) Spider Silk: Allow the user to fire the spider web-like at his enemies like Spider-Man (Noah took this item.)
25) Instinct Mask: Like Majora's Mask, allows the user to have instinct and detect any kinds of attacks. (Cody took this item)
26) Fly Form Flower: Allow the user to become an insect. (Tyler took this item)
27) Moonson Locust: Allow the user to fire the bullets of locust through the gun. (Katie took this item)
28) Powered-Up Gauntlet: Allow the user to become temporary Super Pony Form to fight against his or her enemies through collecting dead souls. (Sadie took this item.)
29) Changing Chopstick: A chopstick that allows the user to become small. (Justin just took the item)
30) Power Shift Shooter: A freaking GUN that allows the user to fire at his or her enemies through either accelerate or deccelerate the abilities, strengths and agility of opponents. (Eva smirked as she took this one.)

Trent and Duncan then quickly reached for the Nose of Thunder.

"Hey! Give me that necklace! It's mine! This is for Courtney!" Duncan argued.

"Forget it, dude! I need it! I'm doing this for Gwen! Besides, doesn't Courtney already have a weapon?" Trent argued.

Duncan and Trent pulled each side of the strings of Nose of Thunder as hard as they can. Suddenly, the Nose of Thunder glowed brightly.

"Huh; what the-" Duncan said in shock.

Trent stared in shock as well as Wisdom chuckled, "For over thousand years, we have not used it, but you had reactivated it: The Mystic Showdown."

"Mystic Showdown," Chris asked curiously as he walked in with Chef, Princess Luna and Princess Celestia.

"Wait, what?" Gwen started. "Chris, Chef? What are you two doing here... and humans no less?" Gwen asked.

"Forgive me, but it was the only way to keep everything private. Like mentioned, Wisdom and Tao here are under secrecy, so it's safe for Chris and Chef to be here. Wisdom told the other Mystic Ponies that were with Twilight and her friends to lead them in the wrong direction, just so we can get our challenge out of the way." Celestia explained.

"Right," Wisdom sighed.

"Well, it's good to be out, stretching my legs after a while. Being in that castle is nice, but it sure is a nice break from the usual." Chef nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette: It's nice to see what's going to go on. And it's good to keep everything private, we don't want Twilight and her friends just barging in out of nowhere...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyway, back to the subject in hand. Mystic Showdown is the mystical battlefield and showdown between two opponents, should anyone have touched and tried to take any of Mystic Weapons as his or her own. One of them must decide what kind of game they want, and decide of how they win or lose. Each opponent must have his or her own Mystic Weapon to fight in the battlefield, and call its name to assist you in battles. If either of them win, he or she may gain not only one Mystic Weapon, but another from the opponent." Tao explained.

"Sounds complicated," Everyone groaned.

Tao frowned. "All right, how about this. Free-for-all round, everyone can fight, they each have three lives, one of them lose three lives, they're out of the challenge. First two teams to have at least one surviving member wins invincibility or whatever you're calling it."

"Sounds exciting," Beth smiled.

"And dangerous," Izzy laughed.

"One more thing; once you are out, you are out, and you must give up your weapon to another player, they don't have to be one of your teammates." Tao explained.

"Anyway, you can't torture or interrupt the showdown until the players give up or lose." Wisdom explained.

"WHAT; that is so wrong!" Chris complained.

Wisdom smirked. "Take it or leave it, Chris."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam: So, Super Smash Bros? (Smirks) This is going to be cake!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezekiel: I'm so gonna conquer this event, eh!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: Well, I can't fly, but I can make clones... wonder if the clones I have will represent my good and bad sides...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And now, let the Mystic Showdown... Super Smash Bro- whatever! Begin the match!" Wisdom said as the arena started to change to something like Final Destination.

Chris whistled. "Wow. I do not see that coming."

"Tell me about it. This is mega awesome than your Total Drama Action props." Chef laughed.

Chris glared at Chef.

Everyone got into their positions as the match was now starting. They were ready.

"3... 2... 1... GO," Tao called as Celestia and Luna sat down to watch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back with the others, Twilight sighed as Jade was still acting like a tour guide. "Over here on your right, a fallen tree."

"We're lost, just admit it!" Twilight frowned.

"We're fine, Twilight." Mighty Heart smiled.

"Let's just keep going." Spike said as everyone followed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment they heard Tao shout 'GO', the teams charged towards each other with weapons at the ready.

Duncan and Trent charge at each other. Duncan pounds his opponent while Trent uses the Cloak of Shadows to dodge. The punk pony looks around then yelps as he got hit a lot.

Beth uses the Golden Teleport Claw to teleport away and hits Justin various times. The whiny colt uses the Changing Chopstick to become small...which was a bad idea as Beth quickly kicks him across the arena hard.

"Justin lost one life!" Tao booms as Justin came back, a bit bitter.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious!" Justin shouted sarcastically.

"You're lucky I can't come over to hit you on the head!" Tao snaps at Justin in annoyance.

Ezekiel smirks as he uses his weapon to make mighty air and wind. Eva, Bridgette, Katie and Sadie yelps as he got caught in a spinning tornado, the former freak quickly hits them hard, sending them out of the arena.

"Now Eva, Bridgette, Katie and Sadie lost a life each," Tao booms as the girls came back into the arena.

"Sorry, girls, just a bit of payback for voting me out in Season 1," Ezekiel calls out to the girls with a shrug, "No hard feelings, eh?"

"I'll give YOU a hard feeling when this is over!" Eva roared angrily.

-------------

Eva: (frowns) Oh, the others may forgive that but I ain't! Zeke is so dead.

-----------------------------

Ezekiel: I feel like this is my episode, eh. I am going to do my best to win it for the team.

---------------------------

Tyler turns into an insect and buzzes around Harold who quickly swats at him a few times. Lindsay suddenly uses her new item to trap the two in her hair.

"Oops, sorry. My bad," Lindsay said meekly. She tries to get Harold and Tyler freed. "Hang on..."

Lindsay removes her hair...a bit too hard causing Harold and Tyler to go spinning. They smack into Justin, causing an explosion to send them all flying.

"Harold, Tyler: 1 life each lost. Justin, 2 lives lost!" Tao exclaims as the mentioned three came back into the game.

"Oops! Sorry, guys!" Lindsay remarks sheepishly.

"No problem, babe." Tyler said.

Gwen frowns as she got out of the way of fighting. So far, she doesn't got a weapon of her own and most of the items are used already.

Scott uses his Jet Booster and kicks Gwen a few times then roughhouse kick her into the air, sending the girl out of the arena.

"Hey, no fair; She doesn't have a weapon!" Trent protest, seeing Scott's treatment of Gwen.

"Anything goes, dude!" Chris remarks with a cruel laugh as Gwen came back. "And Miss Goth Girl lost a life. Not that she got one to begin with."

"Chris, remind me to murder you when this is over." Gwen said angrily.

Bridgette frowns as she fires from her Tsunami Orb that sent a huge wave at Scott who moves out of the way. Justin screams as he got hit hard by the attack, getting him send out of the arena, making him drop his item.

Tao booms out, "Justin's been eliminated!"

"Finally," Gwen mumbles as she grabs Justin's weapon, the Changing Chopstick. The girl figures that with this elimination, it's possibly for the jerk to get eliminated later if his team loses invincibility.

Eva growls as she tries to use her weapon to fire at Ezekiel but he kept dodging. The woman looks pissed and annoyed.

"I will go after you, later." Eva mumbles a bit. She aims her weapon at another opponent: Heather. She fires at the mare and...it dissolved, "What the hell?!"

"Surprise," Heather, the real one, laughs as she hits Eva hard, pounding the mare into the air and sending her out of the arena. "Damn, that Clone Ring works wonder."

"Eva lost her second life," Tao calls as Eva came back into the arena.

"Forget Zeke, I'm going at the bitch who started that crap that got people to eliminated me in the first place, because SHE'S the one who stole my MP3 Player in the FIRST PLACE!" Eva shouted in rage.

"Mr. Tao, I like to complain." Sierra said with a frown, looking at her item. "My item is supposed to help me breathe underwater. How in the world is that useful in a fight?"

"I gotta agree. Also, a Falcon's Eye that let me see in the distance," Sam ask the old man bitterly. "Not a cool weapon. Now if there're any items from SSB..."

The other players complain about the items, making Tao frowns a bit. Finally he yells out, "STOP!" The team players stop complaining. "Fine! We shall change things."

"All right, Chef, bring them in." Chris said with a smirk.

Chef quickly pushes a point, causing a ball to appear, dumping out weapons from the Super Smash Bros. games.

"Okay, new rules; The Mystic Items will be your prizes to use for 1 day only! Invincibility can still be won but the Mystic Items will be used by winning teams!" Tao remarks in frustration. "You shall use items from Smash Bros. for fighting instead."

"Good!" Scott said, "Better that than all this crap anyway! In fact, it's more crap than the Mary-Sues that purple unicorn calls her daughter and her husband!"

-----------------

With Twilight's group, they head on. Nyx pauses then frowns a bit. Ben, noticing, asks, "Nyx? Is there a problem, honey?"

"I don't know why but I'm going to kick Scott's flank when I see him again." Nyx remarks to her father dryly.

"Really; Well, whatever it is, it must be a good reason." Ben assumed.

-----------

The fight resumes as the players grabs new weapons. Trent grabs the Fire Flower and uses it to burn Duncan a few times. He hits the punk colt a few times then upper cuts into the air, sending him out of the arena.

"Now this is better, dude!" Chris exclaims proudly. "Duncan loses one life; more than he would've lost a life in prison; Nyuk nyuk!"

"One more snide remark about me in prison, and I'll make YOU lose a life!" Duncan shouted angrily.

Gwen, wanting payback on Scott, grabs a Pokeball and throws it. A Snorlax came out and quickly jumps up. Scott screams as he, along with Leshawna, Bridgette and Josh got hit, knocking them out of the arena.

"Scott lost 1 life, Leshawna lost 1 along with Josh. Bridgette lost her second life." Tao said sternly while nodding.

"Sorry, Leshawna, Bridgette," Gwen apologizes to her friends. "I was aiming for Scott."

"No prob, girl." Leshawna said, "You still got that farm boy good!"

DJ grabs a Super Scope and fires a few times at his opponents, trying to knock them down. After running out of shots, he throws the weapon at Sam.

"My turn," Sam exclaims as he grabs the Hammer. He swings around like mad, hitting Anne Maria, Sierra and Josh, knocking them out of the arena.

"Anne Maria and Sierra lost a life. Josh lost his second life." Tao comments sternly.

Eva grabs a Bob-Omb, laughing evilly as she prepares to throw it at Heather. But the mare yelps as she got hit by an invincible, causing her to lose the BOb-Bomb that hits Beth. The explosion sent the mare out of the arena, making her lose 1 life.

"What the hell," Eva demands angrily as Ezekiel appears, smirking, "You!"

"Batter's up, eh?" Ezekiel jokes as he grabs a Bat and hits Eva hard, sending her out of the arena and out of the game.

"Damn you, Zeke!" Eva screams as she disappears from sight.

"Eva lost all lives; she is out of the game!" Tao exclaims excitedly.

"Now this is much better!" Chris chuckles playfully. "Hey Chef, pass the popcorn, will ya?"

Brick quickly grabs a mine and throws it. Katie and Sadie hits it, causing an explosion that send them both flying. They lost one life each, leaving them with 1 life left.

Courtney grabs her Sword and slashes at Heather a few times then uppercuts her. The mare recovers and grabs another Pokeball to throw it. This time a Charizard came out and shoots out flames at Sierra, DJ and Noah, burning them.

Heather quickly grabs a Mr. Saturn and throws it at Beth, hitting her then knocks her into the air before jumping up, kicking the mare hard, sending her out of the arena.

"Beth has lost another life." Tao calls out as Chris chow down on some popcorn. This is great entertainment so far for him.

"Take a piece of this!" Cody shouted as he threw a bumper.

Heather yelps as she got bumped around like mad. Gwen grabs a Bob-Omb and throws it. It explodes, causing Heather to scream as she got send packing out of the arena.

"Heather loses a life." Chris remarked while drinking a soda, "Oh yeah. This is what I called a Royal Rumble!"

"Nice shot, Gwen!" Cody complimented the Goth Girl as he gave her a high five.

"Thanks, Cody!" Gwen said with a smile.

Unknown to Gwen, Scott growls as he fires a Smart Bomb at Gwen, wanting payback for earlier.

"Gwen, look out!" Bridgette yells as she pushes Gwen out of the way. The Smart Bomb hits the mare, sending Bridgette screaming out of the arena.

"Bridgette has lost all 3 lives. She is eliminated." Tao booms out as Bridgette is now eliminated.

"Ha! One less mother (BLEEP)er to worry about!" Scott said with an evil grin, "And that's what will happen to the Mary-Sues, too!"

Duncan decides to go after Harold next. He quickly uses the Screw Attack to hit Harold a few times. The opponent quickly uses a POW Block and hits, knocking some of his opponents off their hooves.

Harold rushes in and kicks at Beth, causing her to fly out of the arena and losing her final life.

"Beth has been eliminated!" Tao announces as the competition moves on.

The fight continues onward. Noah grabs a Freezie and throws it at Brick, freezing him. He pounds his opponent a few times then knocks him into the air with an uppercut. The stallion jumps up and kicks him into the air hard, sending Brick out of the arena.

"And thus, Brick has lost a life." Tao calls out as Brick came back into the arena.

"Damn, this is difficult than I thought it to be." Brick mumbles a bit in concern.

Scott quickly grabs a Pokeball and throws it, summoning an Electrode. He smirks evilly and throws it at Katie and Sadie. The Pokémon explodes, causing the explosion to send the girls screaming out of the game.

"Katie and Sadie are out." Chris calls out.

Ezekiel dodges his opponent's attacks then grabs a Starman. He rushes around and hit everyone like mad, making it difficult for them to hit him. Ezekiel quickly hits DJ a few times then hits him with his back legs, sending his opponent out of the arena.

Tao announces, "DJ lost 1 life."

As DJ came back in, Lindsay quickly slides into Josh, hitting him back a bit. She grabs a Bob-Omb, looks at it puzzled while asking, "I wonder what this thing's for."

Lindsay unfortunately held onto the Bob-Omb for too long, causing it to go off and making an explosion that send her and Josh out of the arena.

"Josh has lost all his lives and is out." Chris calls out. "Lindsay lost her first life."

As Lindsay comes back into the arena, Izzy eagerly grabs a few Bob-Ombs and throws them at the others who run to dodge the mad mare. Cody wasn't lucky as one of them hits the stallion, sending him out of the stadium and causing him to lose his first life.

Sierra pissed grabs a Parasol and whacks Izzy a few times with it. Trent quickly grabs a Beam Sword and slashes Duncan, hitting him a few times then punching him across the arena. Gwen grabs a Golden Hammer and hits Duncan hard, sending him out of the arena, losing his second life.

Ezekiel quickly waits for Duncan to get back in and joins Trent and Gwen in hitting him a few times. Duncan jumps back and quickly grabs a Bombchu, sending it right at his opponents. They move out of the way, causing it to hit Courtney. The explosion sends her screaming out of the arena.

"Now Courtney has lost her first life," Tao announces as Courtney came out, looking pissed. "And she isn't happy."

"Duncan, you are dead!" Courtney exclaims as she rush to join the group in pounding him.

Heather grabs a Pokeball and throws it, causing a Mew to be summoned. She frowns as it floats off. That was pointless. Heather found a piece of Dragoon and goes around, looking for the other two pieces.

Sam and Dakota meanwhile works on battling B and Dawn, the pairings pound on each other a few times. B grabs a Warp Star and uses it. Dawn quickly moves as he hits Sam and Dakota, sending them both out of the arena with one lost life each.

Heather meanwhile found another piece of Dragoon and goes looking for her last one.

Ezekiel went after Noah; both are pounding one another like mad. Noah grabs a Spiny Shell and throws it, hitting Ezekiel a few times.

Heather finds the last piece of the Dragoon, allowing her to begin flying around the arena. She quickly blasts at Trent, Gwen and Duncan, the blast knock them out of the arena in a 1 hit KO.

"Duncan is now out of the game while Trent and Gwen lost a life each." Chris announces. Duncan is out, Trent lost his first life and Gwen lost her second life.

Heather smirks a bit, she loves this damn game.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back with Twilight's group, Twilight was just glaring at Dragon Kick, Mighty Heart and Jade as Jade was whistling a little bit. "Don't you know the way to your OWN HOME?!"

"Of course we do." Dragon Kick laughed.

"It seems you don't!" Rainbow frowned.

"Where are we, anyway?" Applejack asked as they looked around. They haven't been THAT far in the Everfree Forest before.

"Yeah, I don't think we've seen THIS part of the Everfree Forest before." Pinkie said... "I'm now realizing I just repeated what was previously stated."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie: Sorry, guess one of the writer's influences is rubbing off on us.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh, where did you just go," Twilight asked as Pinkie just randomly appeared again.

"I don't know..." Pinkie blinked. "Guess I felt like making a confession..."

Apple Bloom looked around as she came closer to the place. The place that the group was in looked like a very odd place that seemed to be overrun with trees... and right next to it seemed to be an empty hole.

"Seems to be an old dried up lake," Applejack said. "Now Ah KNOW we're lost."

"Any signs," Scootaloo asked as Rainbow Dash flew around.

Apple Bloom then noticed an old sign that was covered in vines. "Hey, take a look at ‘dis."

Everyone came over as Applejack pulled out the vines from the sign... which read, 'Cutie Mark Pool'.

"Cutie Mark Pool," Fluttershy read.

"Oh, there used to be a pool here all the way back when this place was just Ponyland." Mighty Heart explained. "Their quotes were..."

"Swim in the pool only once, to get your future determined. Never swim in the same pool twice, something dreadful will happen to your life’." Twilight said. "Yeah, I did some research on the pool. Celestia once told me about this. Basically, kids come here to get their cutie marks determined by taking a swim in that pool. The waters usually help determine what was to come..."

Upon hearing the Cutie Mark Pool's purpose, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo immediately started digging around to see if there was any water left in that pool.

"Unfortunately, the pool's waters have mysteriously disappeared after April tenth of 16 B.E., so there's no source of that water left." Twilight explained.

Upon hearing that, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo groaned. They were so close in wondering what their cutie marks would be too...

"Does anybody know why this pool was drained of the water?" Rarity asked.

"Nobody knows... nobody even remembers what happened to the pool." Twilight explained. "It probably either drained on its' own, or the water was drank by the passing animals. Either way, nobody knows what happened..."

Twilight then stopped short of herself. "...that...month, since afterwards, it was May twelfth..."

Twilight then paused. "No way, this is probably just a coincidence..."

"What?" Applejack said in curiosity.

"Nothing to worry about," Twilight said as she went back to glaring at Dragon Kick, Jade and Mighty Heart. "Now, if these three will stop getting us lost, we'd like to go to the Mystic Realm!"

"Fine, fine..." Jade said. "Come this way, please."

And with that, everyone started to depart on their way... as Twilight looked back at the pool. She paused to think. "The missing month that Noah found in the Equestria history book... the Cutie Mark Pool's waters mysteriously disappearing in that same month? Is it just a coincidence?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the battle in the Mystic Realm, Ezekiel laughed as he managed to throw a Smart Bomb at Dawn and B, getting their first life lost.

Down below, as Tao and Wisdom watched, Chris was sitting with Celestia and Luna as Discord and Chef were helping out with the eliminated castaways (which so far were Justin, Eva, Bridgette, Beth, Katie, Sadie and Josh). Celestia, however, wasn't paying attention to the fight. Her mind was currently wandering to other things... like her past...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

A long time ago, back when this place was called Ponyland...

In the middle of a lush, beautiful forest was a small pink lake that was known as the Cutie Mark Pool. Fillies used to go there to get their Cutie Mark determined, and to swim, but they can only swim in there once. They never dared swim twice, as per the quotes that their parents warned them about. The pool was never sullied, but was beautiful in its' own unique way. People usually stop by here, smiling at the memories... but there was one pony that stopped there, not because they were happy... but because they were confused with their lives.

A black and blue pony with a horseshoe for a cutie mark and shining green eyes came out of the bushes as soon as he noted that nobody was around. The black and blue pony, known as Tuerto, sat down near the edge of the pool as he began to contemplate his thoughts.

Little did he know, that from nearby, a young white Alicorn filly was watching from the nearby bushes. That filly happened to be a very young Celestia as she watched Tuerto just staring at the lake. She never understood why, then. She went to have a closer look so that she can overhear everything.

"Is this what my life is going to be? Horseshoe salespony? I thought it would be an exciting job, but... I don't know." Tuerto sighed. "There has to be more to life than this..."

Celestia ducked her head down in the bush as she kept quiet. Tuerto could do nothing but just stare, stare at the pool.

"Megan... she's a nice girl, so are Danny and Molly. They're all good kids." Tuerto smiled. "The stories they tell about how horses and humans working together in their world...it's nice to see what good that humans have brought to the horses in their world..."

Celestia, hearing this, gave a small smile too. She and Luna had been to the real world before, when they were just starting out. They watched as Megan, Danny and Molly were feeding the horses that came from the real world and was brushing them to make them feel good.

"Was I ever fit to be in Ponyland?" Tuerto said to himself. "I want a purpose... a real purpose... I don't want to be stuck being a horseshoe salespony for the rest of my life..."

Tuerto got up as he looked down, Celestia watching in curiosity. Tuerto took a deep breath as he said, "I know I have a cutie mark, but it wouldn't hurt... if I had another... right?"

Celestia could only watch in surprise as Tuerto got up and jumped into the lake. As soon as Tuerto submerged his head, the pool started to glow. Tuerto's head popped out of the pool as it started to swirl. Celestia, hidden from nearby, heard a voice... a voice that she had heard, the very same voice that gave Celestia and Luna their future cutie marks.

"Tuerto, the Horseshoe Salespony. I seem to remember you, as a little filly. You jumped into this pool once to get your future determined. I am curious as to why you would want to jump here for a second time, especially after the fillies were warned about never swimming in this pool twice." The voice boomed.

"I'm in a mid-life crisis." Tuerto sighed. "I feel that while I love doing my job... it's just not enough. I have to have another purpose in life... but... what is my purpose?"

"Hmmm...you know, you never really thought of what your purpose was, hmmm?" The voice boomed.

"No..." Tuerto said. "I mean, it's all fine and good, but I wonder if I could do more... like maybe help sell another thing or be a brave explorer on Earth..."

"Earth; A place where...the humans are populated," The voice boomed as Celestia ducked her head down, watching.

"Yes. How do you know?" Tuerto asked.

The voice then did a scoff as it said, "Humans. You never trust a human..."

"What?" Tuerto said in shock. "But humans treat ponies..."

"...like SLAVES!" The voice frowned. "Do you know what humans REALLY do to ponies?"

"From what I've been told, they get treated with respect, and..." Tuerto started.

"And who told you this? A human, mayhaps," The voice boomed.

"Well..." Tuerto started. "...yes. Megan..."

"Megan? Hmph! That HUMAN, along with any other human, is just scum that needs to be wiped clean from the face of all worlds!" The voice said.

Tuerto stared in shock. "Wha-what do you mean?"

"Just look... look at what the humans REALLY do to horses, shall we?" The voice boomed as pictures started to appear from the lake. Celestia had to climb a tree as she took a look nearby.

The first picture shown was of horse wranglers strapping horses down as they started to whip them. Tuerto gasped as Celestia just watched in horror.

"Roping horses, whipping them into submission..." The voice boomed as the next picture showed a horse being ridden on fast as a jockey was slapping the horse really hard, causing him to go. "...forcing them to race against their will..."

The next picture showed horses being whipped as they were forced to eat some type of plant. "...drugging them..."

The next picture showed a horse screaming in pain as a horseshoe was being forcefully nailed into the hoof. "...forcing horses to put on their shoes by use of nails..."

"Stop, stop!" Tuerto gasped.

"Oh, you want me to stop? I haven't even GOTTEN to the best part yet!" The voice boomed. "Do you know what happens to horses when they're weak from being bullied by humans?"

Celestia could only close her eyes as Tuerto shook his head.

"You don't? Well, well..." The voice said.

The final picture that was shown was of a truck that contained a couple of weak horses being driven straight to the glue factory. "...let's just say once a horse gets inside the glue factory... they never come back as horses..."

A conveyer belt then started running as the two horses went inside... and after some neighs in pain and quiet gasps of death, the other side of the conveyer belt showed two bottles of glue.

As the pictures ended, Tuerto was now scared as his once, shiny green eyes were now dimming. "This... cannot be... Megan said horses are friends to humans. They're equals!"

"Horses in all worlds except our own are abused every day by humans. Ponies and horses will never be a human's equal." the voice boomed. "Remember, the Cutie Mark Pool never lies. So, who are you going to believe? The human who'll just betray you... or the life of the ponies..."

Tuerto paused in thought as Celestia was scared, hoping that Tuerto wouldn't take the offer. Tuerto paused... as he then frowned. "Humans may be in Ponyland... but they will never enslave me! This cannot be my destiny!"

As soon as Tuerto said that, Celestia could only duck her head as the pool started to swirl around and some water was getting into Tuerto's eyes as the voice said, "Accept your fate! Destroy all humans! Stop any pony that gets in your way... you will have these powers, but you may keep only ONE aspect of the personality that you had once had."

Tuerto nodded as he said, "I shall! I was born in Ponyland, never on Earth or any human-filled dimension! And all humans will use and betray us! And if nobody believes me, so be it! Because... I stand alone!"

That was all Celestia could bear to watch as she started to run away, scared in fear... not looking back to see that the Cutie Mark Pool was slowly dissolving right into Tuerto, his eyes opened bright as they started to glow, and his cutie mark transforming into something... hideous.

Celestia then went home as she started crying.

"Celestia; CELESTIA," A voice called.

Celestia then turned to see Megan coming up to her. "I've been looking for you, everywhere!"

Celestia then started to back away from Megan, nervously. Megan blinked in concern. "What's wrong?"

"...is...is it true about humans? Do they really abuse horses... and send them to the glue factory when they're near death?" Celestia asked, scared.

Megan blinked in confusion, then gasped. "Oh my gosh. Celestia, while there are some people who abuse horses for their own good... there's a lot of good people that treat horses with the right care. And yes, while there are some people that give their horses to the glue factory, most people would never want to give up their horses. Where did you get these ideas?"

Celestia looked down, not wanting to say the truth. "I... I saw it on one of the documentaries on horses when you were in bed."

"Oh, Celestia..." Megan hugged Celestia. "I would NEVER hurt you, I'd never hurt a horse or pony, no matter what."

Celestia sighed as Megan patted her, "Now come on, Celestia, why don't we go back to my place; Celly; Celly?"

END FLASHBACK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Celly? Celly," Luna yelled at Celestia, who jumped.

"Huh, what," Celestia said.

"We have a bit of a problem..." Luna whispered.

"What are you-" Celestia turned... as she gasped, "BLAINELEY???"

Rewind back a few minutes earlier. As Dawn and B lost their first lives, Ezekiel was smiling as he gotten Sam to lose his second life due to using a Meowth from a Poke Ball.

From down below, Duncan frowned in concern as he watched the fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duncan: Seeing this fight breaking out... Ezekiel is going to trump us all... and if he's not careful, he might eliminate Courtney... (Pause) I wonder if...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SHA-BAM!" Lightning laughed as he had just got rid of Courtney and Gwen, costing Courtney her second life and Gwen her final life. Lightning smirked as he said, "I believe I have got this!"

"Not for long!" Noah said as he did a sweeping of the leg on Lightning as he sent Lightning out, causing Lightning to lose his first life.

Meanwhile, Anne Maria was aiming straight for Trent as she went... flying out of the arena, losing a life.

Trent blinked as Anne Maria frowned, coming back. "Uh, epic fail?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anne Maria: That was no epic fail... but the next one was...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I got this Smart Bomb right here!" Heather smirked as she picked up a Smart Bomb and punched it... making it explode around her, Lindsay, Cody, Sierra and DJ, causing them to fly out of the arena, causing them all to lose their second life.

As soon as they all came back, Lindsay, Cody, Sierra and DJ immediately glared at Heather as she gulped nervously. "Uh... whoops?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: Apparently, Smart Bombs are not my strong suit... and I got punished for it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure enough, from down below, Heather had appeared, sitting next to Bridgette, as she was brushing her hair.

"Sheesh, make one mistake with a Smart Bomb..." Heather groaned.

Back up in the battlefield, Scott smiled as he kicked Courtney and Trent off, eliminating Courtney and getting Trent down to his last life.

"Well, this is interesting for sure..." Scott smirked.

Meanwhile, Cody and Sierra, working together, had just got Dakota down to her last life. With Izzy, she had somehow, with the right usage of a Smart Bomb, got Dawn and B down to their last lives. Dawn and B groaned as Izzy pushed them off the arena, causing the two to disappear.

Meanwhile, as Trent was trying to recover... Lindsay smiled as she pushed Trent down the area, causing him to be eliminated.

"And thus, the Magical Unicorns have been eliminated!" Wisdom announced.

As Trent came to join them, he sat down as Chef was starting to serve the ponies some good snacks.

"Thanks, Chef. You're actually doing nice this time." Trent said.

"Whatever." Chef rolled his eyes.

Bridgette nodded as she looked up... and did a double take as she dropped her hairbrush. "Oh, you got to be kidding me!"

"What?" Gwen said... then her eyes blanched. "Oh no..."

Indeed, the people that were sitting out gasped as they saw somebody VERY familiar just walking in. Chef didn't notice... until that very person handed Chef a box of his badges, making him yelp.

"I got your military badges, Chef!" Blaineley smiled. "Let me tell you, climbing that mountain was tough, but nothing could beat my determination! And I'm glad I got those badges! All right, what's my first job as co-host?"

"Uh..." Chef blinked in realization. "Chris? Celestia? Luna? You may want to get over here!"

Chris and Luna looked up as Tao and Wisdom looked in surprise. Chris yelped as Luna stared in shock, "Celly; Celly!"

Celestia quickly jumped, "Huh, what?"

"We have a bit of a problem..." Luna whispered.

"What are you-" Celestia turned... as she gasped, "BLAINELEY???"

"Hey, Celestia," Blaineley smiled... as she squealed and jumped on Wisdom, who yelped. "Oh my God, you are so cute!"

"Help me..." Wisdom choked.

Duncan, noticing that Celestia and Luna were distracted, smirked as he saw a chance. Using magic, he quickly conjured up a ladder and started to climb up. Courtney caught Duncan and proceeded to follow him.

--------------------------------------------

Courtney: Whenever Duncan gets an idea, he wants to do this idea. I don’t approve of it… (Smirks) But unless there’s something in it for me…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Blaineley... what-what-what-what-what are you doing here?" Chris said as he got Blaineley off Wisdom.

Blaineley smiled as she said, "Well, I got the badges for Chef!"

"I thought you made those up!" Luna whispered to Chef.

"I thought I did, too!" Chef yelped. "But, now that I think about, I forget I had a couple badges in my military days that I kept in a..."

Chef frowned. "And now I realize I'm not a very good liar."

"So, as the new co-host, what do I have to do next?" Blaineley asked in excitement.

Celestia and Luna paused. "Uh..."

Celestia then used her horn to zip Wisdom and Tao's mouths, much to their shock. "Well, Blaineley, I have to say, congratulations on passing the initiation!"

"Thank you." Blaineley smiled.

"But we can't have you start as co-host yet, because, uh... uh..." Celestia started.

The four quickly looked around in worry as they decided to look for something. Chris then noticed Heather secluded from nearby, hugging her stuffed cat in comfort (where nobody could see, except for a very noteful Chris). "...because one of our castaways is sick!"

"They are?" Blaineley said as she looked at the castaways (Heather, hearing the word 'castaways', quickly put her stuffed cat away as she went to join the others, whistling). "But... they seem to be healthy..."

"Oh, but one of our castaways IS sick! Very, VERY sick," Celestia said.

"For you see..." Chef took a deep breath.

"...Heather has bestiality problems." Chris finished.

Everyone, especially Heather, jumped as Heather screamed, "WHAT?!!"

"Really," Blaineley said in surprise. "How do you know that?"

"Doesn't matter," Chris waved it off. "The point is, it's a problem that Heather has to go through. Look at her suffering!"

Everyone turned to see a very, VERY, pissed off Heather glaring at them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: BESTIALITY ISSUES? Just because my boyfriend has a last name that's an animal, doesn't mean he IS one! It's a nickname he has!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, yes, she is very tormented." Celestia said. "It's the years and years of pain building up."

"Oh? How do we cure her?" Blaineley said in concern.

"Well, it's really more of a psychological process, really." Chris paused. "Because..."

"Well..." Celestia said. "Heather..."

"...likes..." Luna paused.

"Tent..." Chef tried to look for something in his badges, and noticed 'tent' on one badge. "...a..." Chef noticed the word 'a' in another badge. "...coles."

Chef then noticed the word 'coles' on the other badge.

"She likes tentacles?" Blaineley said, in confusion.

"Yes, she does." Chris, Celestia, Luna and Chef nodded quickly.

Hearing all this, Heather was now putting her face down in embarrassment as everyone was trying to cease from laughing (Sam and Dakota, just arriving, were now very confused).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: Tentacles? Oh my god, really?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You see, there's a book on tentacles out there in Japan, but it's in a VERY secluded bookstore." Celestia said as she and Luna opened up a portal. "Just go out to the real world, go to Japan, and get that book on tentacles! You'll find the way!"

"But...Celestia, I..." Blaineley said.

"Don't question it, just go look for the tentacle book." Celestia said.

Blaineley paused... as she nodded, "All right. I'll find the tentacle book."

"Great." Celestia said.

Blaineley smiled as she went over to Heather as she patted her on the head. "Don't worry, Heather. We'll find a way to cure you of your bestiality issues."

Lindsay, Cody and Sierra (who had just arrived on the scene) stared with their eyes wide open as they looked at Heather weirdly. The three then started to SLOWLY back away from Heather as soon as Heather shrugged as she patted Blaineley. "Well... what more could a tentacle-lover ask for?"

Blaineley smiled as she went inside the portal... and as soon as Celestia and Luna were sure that Blaineley was gone, Luna yelled, "CLOSE IT!"

Celestia and Luna then started closing the portal up as Discord said, "How did Blaineley manage to find her way back into Ponyville, and how did she KNOW we were going to be in this place?"

"Agreed," Wisdom said. "Only the Mystic Ponies KNOW where this place is..."

"Well, let's not worry about that..." Chris shrugged.

"Really, tentacles; Bestiality," Heather frowned. "I'm never going to live this down if this airs!"

"Don't worry, it's not real. Remember, we made it up to get Blaineley out of here." Chris said.

"We were lucky nobody caught her." Celestia said.

"Let's focus back on the match." Tao, having his mouth unzipped, said as they looked up at the match, still in progress.

Back up in the arena, Ezekiel was already down to his last life, much to his confusion. He didn't know what happened. He was doing fine, screaming a Tarzan yell as he swung on a vine, then all of a sudden Smart Bombs started raining down on Ezekiel, causing him to lose the first two lives. Ezekiel saw the opportunity arise as he noticed that only Harold and DJ were left for the Alicorns, Noah, Leshawna, Anne Maria, Izzy and Tyler were left for the Pegasuses, and him, Scott, Lightning, and Brick were the last four for the Earth Ponies. The next thing he knew, a Smart Bomb was thrown at Ezekiel out of nowhere, causing him to scream as he fell right out of the ring, losing his last life.

"What the heck happened, eh?" Ezekiel asked as he was now near the bottom. "Did anybody see who threw those Smart Bombs?"

"No idea. We barely paid attention to what happened." Sierra said. "Me, Cody, Lindsay, Sam and Dakota got eliminated by Smart Bombs too... we don't know exactly who they were aiming for..."

All of a sudden, DJ appeared as he groaned. "Well, our only hope is Harold now..."

From up in the arena, Harold blinked as he looked around. "Okay, no need for panic... I..."

All of a sudden, Harold yelped as he got hit with a Smart Bomb, "What the?"

WIth that, Harold fell down and lost his second life. Harold looked around in confusion as he said, "Wha-wha-what happened?"

"Aim...NOW!"

"Got it!"

Harold turned around and noticed two familiar people near the podium, throwing the bombs, "YOU!"

But there was no time for Harold to react as the Smart Bombs hit Harold as he started flying out of the ring!

"AND GAME, SET AND MATCH! THE WINNERS ARE THE PEGASUSES AND THE EARTH PONIES!" Wisdom called out.

The remaining Earth Ponies and Pegasuses cheered as the arena disappeared, and everyone (including a very ticked Harold) was on the ground.

"Well, it seems since the Pegasuses had the most players left, they will have use of the items for a day. When that day will be, we don't know." Tao said.

Courtney and Duncan then appeared next to their teams as Courtney said, "Shame we lost, I guess we have to go to our place..."

"NOT SO FAST!" Harold frowned. "Princesses, I want you to take a look at the footage! There's been some rigging going on!"

Everyone looked at Harold in shock as Duncan rolled his eyes. "The fight got to him. He doesn't know what he's talking about..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harold: I saw BOTH Courtney and Duncan tossing items in the area and throwing them at other players, getting them out! That was hardly fair on our end!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Courtney: Stupid Harold; ratting us out! (Smirks) But I'm not worried. My team was already out, and all Katie has to do is give her statue to me...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discord summoned the TV as everyone watched. Indeed, Courtney and Duncan climbed up the ladder back in the arena as they both smirked.

"Thanks for the help, princess." Duncan smiled.

"Anytime," Courtney said. "Besides, I want revenge on Harold."

"And I want to make sure Ezekiel is out, because he's too much of a threat!" Duncan said as he started grabbing nearby items. "Let's get to work!"

"Right," Courtney said as she started grabbing items and throwing them right at Harold, but missing and eliminating another player that were down to their last lives.

"And to aim for Ezekiel..." Duncan smirked as he threw the Smart Bomb right at Ezekiel, causing him to go into shock as he went down. Duncan laughed, "SCORE!"

"I think we've seen enough." Celestia said as the screen was turned off.

Celestia and Luna then started to glare at Duncan as did the rest of Duncan's team. Duncan frowned. "Well come on, they needed to be knocked down a notch."

"That DOESN'T mean you have the right to sabotage your own team. Yes, there were a couple of people that eliminated one of their own teammates, but they were accidents." Luna frowned.

"YOU ELIMINATED ME!" Ezekiel glared at Duncan.

"What?" Duncan shrugged. "I had to! You were a threat!"

"Well, I guess in this case... I'm afraid because of Duncan's cheating, I'm afraid we're going to have to knock you down to third place." Celestia said. "With that, the Alicorns have taken second place!"

As the Alicorns cheered for taking second place, the Earth Ponies glared at Duncan as Scott said, "Let us thank the idiot who eliminated his own teammate."

"Thanks, Duncan." Everyone said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

"And as for you," Luna said, glaring at Courtney. "I can't believe you would want revenge over something as petty as Harold getting rid of you in the first season! Seriously, get over yourself!"

"Come on! He deserves it!" Courtney smirked. "Besides, I'm not worried, because I KNOW that Katie's just going to give me her statue..."

Hearing this, Katie just frowned as she whispered to Sadie. Sadie just nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie: Cockiness will get you nowhere, Courtney. No, this time, I think you went too far...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harold, thank you for pointing this out to us." Celestia said.

"Well, this has been a fun ride here in the Mystic Realm." Wisdom said. "But I think it's time for you all to head back to Ponyville. Me and Tao will lead the way..."

"As for us..." Discord said as Celestia and Luna teleported Chris and Chef. "We'll meet you in the castle tonight. Magical Unicorns and Groundin' Earth Ponies; be ready."

With that, Discord disappeared as the castaways followed Tao and Wisdom to the portal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah: Well, this was a fun ride. Too bad this was a short visit to the Mystic Realm... maybe we'll explore it again someday...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott: Thanks a lot, Duncan! You just cost us a match! Princesses, if this guy can be eliminated ASAP so he doesn't lose us challenges, we would be appreciative...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn: Well, not quite what I expected, but a win is a win, so I'm glad we managed to pull it off without a hitch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen: Seriously, Courtney; SERIOUSLY? (Sighs) I... I just... (Sighs)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette: Well, after seeing Courtney acting all cocky, I'm not sure that Katie would be willing to give up her statue now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Wisdom and Tao got out of the portal with the Total Drama cast, Tao nodded as he pointed the way out. "Okay, the way home is there. Just keep going straight."

Everyone nodded... when all of a sudden, the Mane Six came in, with Nyx jumping down and kicked Scott up in the sky as she yelled, "THAT'S FOR WHATEVER YOU DID TODAY, SCOTT!"

Everyone blinked as they shrugged.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: Looks like this is going to be a fun walk back... so, (pulls out Total Drama Equestria script and skims through a page and a half) after we arrived back to our home...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the Groundin' Earth Ponies arrived back at Sweet Apple Acres.

"Where's Scott?" Applejack asks, noticing that Scott is still gone.

Suddenly, Scott screams as he fell right into a mudhole. Ezekiel comments, "Ah, there he is, eh?"

"Ugh, how does she do that?" Scott groans, cleaning himself off while getting up. That Nyx kicked him so high it took him a couple of minutes or so to get back down again.

"Nice of you to... drop in," Lindsay said to Scott with a smirk.

"What were y'all doing?" Applejack asked puzzled.

"That's classified, Miss AJ." Brick said to Applejack seriously. "I do know that we and the Magical Unicorns are about to have one of us reassigned."

"Right, and I think it's Duncan, eh!" Ezekiel remarks with a chuckle, much to Duncan's notice.

-------------

Ezekiel: Very obvious who is getting kicked out, eh. Duncan and his girl made a big mistake.

------------------

Duncan: Bah. At least getting eliminated is more satisfying than getting thrown in jail...again!

------------------------

"Well, at least have a Apple meal before y'all get rid o' someone. As a way o' saying thank yew fer one o' yer staying." Applejack said with a nod.

"Fine, at least I suffer the least." Justin groans a bit, his back is almost breaking. "Who knew Super Smash Bros. can be soooooo painful?"

"Don't give Duncan anything. He was a bad jerk lately." Eva remarks with a grunt as she and most of the others head into the house.

Duncan frowns while saying, "Whatever! I got some work to do before my reassignation." He heads out, leaving his pals to watch him go.

-------------

Lightning: (frowns) Lightning doesn't like Duncan's attitude. Lightning wants arrogant jerk to be gone! (Pause) Wait a minute.

-------------------

Ezekiel: I'm so going to conquer this event, eh? Made it this farther than I did in the seasons I was in.

---------------

Back at the Carousel Boutique, the Magical Unicorns are getting prepared for their own elimination. Gwen meanwhile was having an argument with Courtney.

"Courtney, I can't believe you!" Gwen exclaims angrily to her best friend. "Once again, you let your selfish desires cost you the game."

"Come on! You wanted to harm Justin for blackmailing ya after Trent cheated for you!" Courtney protests to Gwen in concern. "Don't be hypocritical on me now!"

"How can I be," Gwen shouted angrily, "In fact, how can I trust you anymore if you keep acting this way and tricking me and crap?!"

"Honestly? When Gwen goes after Justin, at least she had a good reason." Bridgette said, shaking her head with a sigh. "You, on the other hand, just won't let go on Harold because he wanted payback on Duncan for his bullying."

"The nerd rigged the votes back in Season 1!" Courtney protests in frustration. "Come on, I made a mistake..."

"That's the problem! Every time you make a mistake, bad things happen. Remember how your jealousy with me and Duncan made things worse? And your voting strategy that was exposed by Mal?!" Gwen snaps, tears coming out of her eyes.

"Gwen, come on, I'm really sorry." Courtney said with a sigh.

"I...I really don't know you anymore!" Gwen sobs as she runs away, much to the concern of the others.

"You blew it again, Courtney, you blew it." Trent said, shaking his head while going after Gwen.

"You oughta be ashamed of yourself." Bridgette said coldly to Courtney before she walked away.

"Ugh." Courtney said with a groan. "Hey, Katie, Sadie, you're with me, right? Come on, I made a mistake...so how about..."

"Forget it! You ain't having my statue, Courtney!" Katie snaps angrily, much to Courtney's shock.

"Right, when we came back to this game, we thought of giving you another chance, especially after your backstabbing in All-Stars. But this and your cockiness earlier have gone too far!" Sadie snaps in agreement.

"Right, I hope the princesses do kick you out because we will be cheering once they do." Katie said angrily to Courtney. "In fact...had Ezekiel not messed up in Season 1, we would've voted you out instead!"

"So enjoy your brief time...you won't have for long!" Sadie exclaims with a nod.

Courtney looks stunned as the last two Girls heads out. She is truly alone once more.

-------------

Katie: (Frowns) If Courtney thinks she's going to get my statue, fat chance! This is her final season, that's for sure.

---------------

Gwen: (saddened) I thought Courtney had changed...but it's like every time I turn around, she backstabbed me. So much for Loyalty...I...(sniffs and looks away) Please, leave me alone...

-----------------------

Trent: Well, this time, Duncan and Courtney have gone too far. I hope those two get eliminated together. Those two traitors deserved it.

------------------------------

On a hill near Ponyville, the mysterious figure was glaring as if suspecting something. Something...wrong.

The figure scoffs as he heads back to what he's doing. Soon, the figure himself will find it...

-----------------------

Duncan & Courtney are seen near a bench, as they are seen pouting or just reflecting on the issue of what they have done ONCE AGAIN, to earn some bad credit.

"Well Duncan, it's official, everyone hates us." Courtney sighs in seeing what happens now.

"Well I don't hate you, even if you attacked me when you thought I attack you was an accident?" Duncan tried to make a light effort of this issue.

"That's sweet, a bit unfortunate, but sweet. Still, it won't change a fact that we'll be most likely booted off?" Courtney shrugs off to say in pretending to smile as best she could.

"Yeah, it was nice hanging here while we could." Duncan spoke to look down in sorrow.

"Are you two going somewhere?" A voice spoke off to which the two turn to see who pop in but...Nyx.

"Nyx, what are you doing here?" Courtney yelped in surprise by the filly's entrance.

"I saw you and heard some weird things." Nyx stated to say this to them.

"Um, what...kinda things," Duncan sweated a bit in hoping she doesn't know too much of a secret they keep of being human.

"That you are being kicked out. I thought it was just another reassigning." Nyx spoke off, which made the two sigh in relief, sorta.

"It is, it's just...complicated." Courtney tried to say this to the filly.

"In short, we screwed up and now everyone hates us to get us voted off." Duncan mops to say this straight out.

"Duncan!" Courtney sternly jab her love for speaking too much.

"Wait, the others choose who gets to go." Nyx asked in hearing this so suddenly.

"It's a company policy thing, the big shots get everypony's opinion to make it fair and all that." Courtney shrugs off to make a believable excuse in how their reassignments work.

"Oh, well, what did you do?" Nyx asked off this question.

Duncan & Courtney look to the other, sigh in feeling, maybe if they talk about it, they can feel a bit better.

"You see, there was an issue with...um me bullying this one pony, and that one pony sorta messed with me & Courtney here, and when we both knew, we...kinda took it out on him." Duncan spoke off in stating this little info of a past event.

"And it was an issue long ago, but we sorta held grudges, and me...well, I just followed his lead & got in trouble." Courtney explained the next part here.

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear that." Nyx spoke in feeling bad for the two.

"Hugh, well at least YOU feel sorry for us, don't know much about anypony else?" Duncan spoke off to say that someone feels sorry for them their teammates, even the princesses aren't happy with them.

"Right, our friends in who came with us saw another side, and now they treat us like bad guys, all from one mistake." Courtney spoke in sorrow in realizing their bad in what they did.

"I know how you both feel. Being the Reincarnation of Nightmare Moon, at first, when ponies learn of it after some bullies tease me and then I started being bad back, it wasn't very nice." Nyx spoke in explaining a bit of her past to those hearing her out. "But you know, true friends that may see what you are and what you did on the outside may make them think differently, but truer friends, don't give up on you, like Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo did for me."

"That's very sweet of you Nyx, and hearing your story, I...never knew how hard you really had it." Courtney smiled to pat Nyx on the shoulder for sharing this with them.

"Yah, forget my bad colt act of being seen like a bad boy, you actual went through a worse problem. I'm surprise a little filly like you could be that strong." Duncan spoke in feeling this filly went through hell compared to him, and yet, how is she still fine even today.

"It's cause of my mommy, my family, and my friends. That's why, if they have another chance, they'll see you're just crying out for attention." Nyx smiled to say what her answer was to the two.

"You know Nyx, Duncan also has a sensitive side, he helped DJ with finding his bunny once to cheer him up, and he did that of his own will. That and he became friends with a bird he couldn't hurt even by a dare." Courtney smiled to recall past events of Duncan being NICE compared to his appearance.

"Hey, that was different, it was weak, defenseless, and...those helpless eyes, ugh....just remembering that hurts my bad boy pride." Duncan tried to protest, but he started to crack up in defeat of being a softy now.

"Then if you can be nice to little birds, why not just tell the pony you hurt your sorry?" Nyx asked off to say.

"You kidding me, Harold and I are two opposites, we meet, and we hate each other, trying to say sorry to him is impossible when he's around." Duncan protest to say this.

"And I fear I let my love with Duncan and following his bad self made me lost Gwen's friendship, and more of the other girls. Hugh, maybe it’s better they stay mad at us." Courtney spoke in sorrow in feeling she lost a good friend, almost like a sister now, and more from what she did.

"Don't despair; maybe you'll get a chance to make up." Nyx encouraged the two to not give in. "But maybe, if you do leave, I still think you both are okay. Duncan was nice to help me up seeing the stuff animal get blown up, and Courtney's nice to you even if she is almost like my mommy in being so focus on things." Hearing these kinda things made the two felt a be bashful, the kid was being sweet with them to cheer them up. "Well, see ya!"

With that, Nyx was seen walking off, but stop to give a wave and smile to the two and vanished afterwards.

"Heh, you know, I sue to not like sissy ponies, but....I think maybe Nyx and some of their friends have grown on me." Duncan smiled off a bit in watching Nyx, he feels like he likes the black filly.

"Yeah, me too; I'll miss her the most, she's a sweet child, and not at all like a Mary-Sue that some jerks call her." Courtney raised an eyebrow to look at her love while making this issue about some meany calling Nyx a bad name.

"Don't look at me! I maybe being bad, but even I have standard issues of where I go!" Ducnan held up his hooves to protest ever doing that.

"I know you do Duncan, I know you do." Courtney lean her head to Duncan's shoulder to close her eyes, saying she knows him, he never hurt a good child liked Nyx.

As the two contestants sat near the other, a few of their Total Drama Cast pals saw the action that took place with Duncan & Courtney discussing things with Nyx. Some of them felt a bit different from their angry selves from what happened earlier. Some of them may still stand firm in voting the two out, but...maybe they can still make up with the other...somehow.

Meanwhile, Chris with Chef, Discord, Celestia & Luna, saw the events by a magic monitor.

"Sniff....sniff...that poor filly. She's touch my soldier heart." Chef sniffs from a runny nose in seeing that touchy scene.

"Oh come on! Give them such a sappy scene, and you cry over it? Where's the HATE!" Chris complains in seeing such sappy stuff, where's the hate he saw from the Mystic Realm, that was more entertaining.

"Apparently, it's now lingering." Discord spoke in seeing most cast mates have their hearts changed a bit, but some, not so much.

"Sister, it would seem maybe, we judge them too quickly over one bad deed. After all, one's emotions do blind one's mind for solid judgment." Luna spoke in seeing maybe Duncan & Courtney aren't as bad as they estimated.

"I know Luna, I hate to have Nyx be sad to seeing them go, but...we must stay firm. Even if they have reflected their mistake, the choice of the vote, is still to be decided." Celestia nods with this confirmation, but the act of what shall be decided will happen on that moment they gather to vote those out & be sent home.

With that, the scene goes dark from this moment...

----------------

It was one train ride back to Canterlot later as well as an escort back to the throne room. Chris and the Royal Sisters are waiting for them.

"Okay, Groundin' Earth Ponies, take your seats. We will begin the Magical Unicorns first." Celestia said as the Groundin' Earth Ponies took their seats first.

"You know the drill, Unicorns, the princesses look at the footage a hundred times, made their decision, tic-tac-toe! Now whoever gets the cupcake, they're safe. And he or she who don't then their game are done, finish-o! And they don't come back...EVER!" Chris said sternly to the Magical Unicorns.

"As usual, when your name is called, come forth." Celestia said as she checks the list. Katie shows that she still has the statue. "Katie."

Katie comes up and got her cupcake. Luna calls the next name, "Sadie."

"Hee hee." Sadie remarked, coming up to get her next cupcake.

"Bridgette, you're safe." Celestia calls as Bridgette comes up and get her next cupcake. Only Gwen, Courtney and Trent are left. "Next up...Trent."

Trent nods as he came up and got his next cupcake. He's safe for now.

"All right, Gwen and Courtney are the only ponies left. Gwen; didn't do well earlier due to lack of weapon. Courtney? You know why." Chris said with a nod to the two girls. "And so, it's down to you two."

"The final cupcake for the Magical Unicorns goes to..." Celestia pause a bit as everyone waits for a moment. Gwen frowns as Courtney looks concerned. "...Gwen."

Courtney groans as Gwen came over and got her cupcake. She complains, "Crap; Got cheated out...again!"

"Hey, you asked for it, Court! You mess with the mane; you're out of the game." Chris remarks with a cruel laugh, making everyone frown at him again.

"Before Miss Courtney could go, perhaps she wishes to see the Groundin' Earth Ponies' elimination." Luna said with a nod. Courtney looks worried as the mentioned team came out of the stands. She got a bad feeling about this.

As Luna got the cupcakes for the Groundin' Earth Ponies out, Chris continues, "Earth Ponies, same rules, suckers. Anyone not getting a cupcake, then you're gone and gone...FOREVER."

"When your names are called...well, you know the drill." Celestia said with a nod. Scott shrugs as he shows his statue. "Scott."

Scott smirks devilishly as he came over and got his statue. Luna calls in the next name, "Ezekiel."

"Still here, eh," Ezekiel chuckled as he came over and got his cupcake.

"Yes, a little cockroach who won't go away." Chris remarks dryly while rolling his eyes. The host figures that the Alicorns kept Ezekiel here just to bother him.

"Brick," Celestia said as Brick came over and got his own cupcake. "Lindsay, you're safe."

"Yay," Lindsay giggles, clapping her hooves as she gallops over to get her own cupcake.

"Eva, you're safe." Luna announces, making Eva nods as she came over and got her own cupcake, "Lightning."

"Shazam yeah," Lightning laughs as he came over and got his own cupcake, safe for now.

"Then there's Justin and Duncan. Justin, first to get eliminated; Duncan, cheating big time," Chris remarks to the final two ponies yet to get a cupcake, "Normally I would approve of such from Duncan...but this is the Royal Sisters' territory so what the hell do I know?"

"The final cupcake of the night goes to..." Celestia said seriously. A pause as everyone waits for the answer. "...Justin."

"Oh sure, give me another day of execution." Justin sighs. Nevertheless, he came over and got his own cupcake, leaving Duncan with none.

"Yeeeeah, I think I know why I was asked to stick around." Courtney groans a bit as the princess changes both her and her former boyfriend back. The girl then frowns as she finds herself hand-cuffed to Duncan. "What the hay is this?!"

"Thought you might want to travel in style," Discord remarks, saying mischievously to the pairing.

"Look, before I go, can I have one request?" Duncan ask the hosts who looks at each other then nodded. "Anyone got a cell phone I could borrow?"

----------

The Mane Six are at Sugarcube Corner, eating and hanging out as usual. Just then the phone rang as Mrs. Cake answers it, "Yes? Oh, she's here; Uh, Twilight; Phone for you!"

Twilight takes the phone from Mrs. Cake and listens in, "Uh, you want me to relay a message? Okay, hang on." The mare looks up and calls out, "Hey, everypony, hey listen up! Uh...'I am a filly fooling mare who likes Celestia in a romantic way, I like her flank and I like to kiss Celestia's flank'."

Everypony else in the room laugh madly at this; Rainbow chuckles, "That's a new one!" Twilight pauses, realizing what's happening.

"Wait a minute..."

-----------------------

Duncan laughs as he hangs up the cell phone and passes it back to Chef Hatchet. Celestia held back a giggle as she said, "Well, not appropriable for me and Twilight, but I will let it slide this time."

"Thank you. Okay, beam us out, Dis." Duncan said with a shrug, satisfied enough to make one more crank phone call for the road.

"Oh yes, before you go, little package for you." Chris said devilishly as he gave a bottle and a package to Courtney and Duncan. "Whoever sent them told me to tell you to open it before you go."

"Now who could send this?"

Duncan opens the package...which explodes, causing sugar to explode all over Courtney and Duncan. The girl screams as she throws the bottle which breaks upon hitting the ceiling, sending fire ants all over the couple. As the fire ants begin to bite, the two yelp in pain.

Discord opens the black hole, calling the two to get sucked right out of Equestria and out of the game. Trent remarks, "Whoa, that's insane."

"Eh, they asked for it." Scott remarks dryly as Gwen looks down.

"And now, 28 players are left. And things are getting awesome by the moment! Who will be the next to get sucked out big time? And where will we go next? Find out next time on our next fun episode of..." As Chris speaks, the camera pans away until it stops outside of Canterlot. "Total...Drama...EQUESTRIA!!!"

-------

Back at Fluttershy's home, most of everyone is asleep; all but Harold who sat in his bed, smirking devilishly as he recalls what he himself had done earlier.

----------

Harold had have done and decided to give Duncan a 'farewell present'. He uses his magic to scoop up a bunch of fire ants then put them in a bottle that is covered up. Then the Alicorn puts it next to package which has a bomb that is set to explode and scatter sugar onto somepony when the package is opened. Revenge will be his.

-------------------------

(In the confession from the past, Harold glares at the camera darkly)

Harold: You think you are SOOOO funny before, Duncan, aren't ya? Well, let's see how funny you are when the 'joke' on you. This one is for the road!

---------------------

Harold chuckles darkly in his bed, heading to sleep while saying, "Boo-yah."

----------------------

We see clips of the next episode.

The narrator spoke, "On the next Total Drama Equestria, the players go to the Equestrian Games...well, before they start, they must go through one intense obstacle course."

Scott screams as he finds himself dodging a familiar shark foe that is in the obstacle course.

"And their Mane Six friends face their fears to decide the outcome..."

Twilight trembles in fear in the ring as Celestia glares at her, snapping, "You've failed me for the last time!!!"

"Who takes home the gold? Find out in the next episode of Total Drama Equestria coming! Don't miss it!"

Author's note
Wow, sounds like one awesome ending, huh folks? Can't wait for the next episode so read, review and suggest.

This episode has actual references to the shows as usual.

Lightning Wisdom is an OC of nigel.

The challenge is referenced to Xiaolin Showdown and the Super Smash Bros. series.

Harold getting revenge on Duncan (and to an extend Courtney) is referenced to how he got the same thing on them in Season 1.

The songs parodied here are of 'Feed the Birds' from Mary Poppins, and 'Everything is Honey' from the 2011 'Winnie the Pooh' movie.

The Geico gecko is also referenced here, along with Mulan.

Another reference to Suburban Knights is in here as well...

As for Celestia's flashback, the line 'This cannot be my destiny' is a reference to 'Pokémon the First Movie'. Also, there's more to the story with Celestia and Tuerto, but you'll see in the upcoming chapters.

Now, it may come as a surprise to fans that Duncan and Courtney were eliminated right here, but I got the explanations why they were out...

First, Courtney. She was meant to be the main spear-head, bi-polar character of Act 1, helping out one side, yet can't resist trying to play her own game. With Act 2 starting, Courtney's story had just about finished here, so it was a pretty short-term story. So, I'm sorry if there were any Courtney fans in the audience, but she had to be cut off here. If there were any Courtney haters, then be glad that she's gone.

Now, for Duncan; He was meant to be a bit of a distraction for people that were fans of him. Personally, while a couple of us like him, one of us was... a little so-so on him. We know there were people who don't like Duncan around the internet, and we know that while Duncan has made a lot of close finale moments in the past shows, we knew that we couldn't let Duncan have that moment again. So, we decided to let Duncan go here before people got bored of him pretty quickly.