• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 25,307 Views, 100 Comments

Total Drama Equestria - JusSonic



A crossover of both popular shows as the cast of Total Drama ends up in Equestria as ponies. New challenges and a threat awaits them all.

  • ...
54
 100
 25,307

Episode Seventeen: Auction Master

"This crossover of My Little Pony and Total Drama contains scenes of extreme stunts performed by animated teens or ponies. Do not try any of what you see here at home. Seriously, you could get messed up."

-----------------

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Equestria, our remaining 9 players were taken to Manehattan to do a little friendly game which we like to called 'wrestling'. And as most of our players train themselves to the fullest, Noah decides to give his girl Katie the advantage by using a card to summon future player Jasmine to help give Scott a hard time in the ring. The girls and boys fight each other big time for the chance to win it big. Things got interesting when the Awesome Avenger, the Wild Apple and Madam Fashion, AKA Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Rarity, enter the ring. The boys took on a surprising opponent themselves in the form of Wrestling Stallion Champ El Grapadura. It all comes down to Scott and Katie and guess who won? hint. It isn't Scott! Luckily for the rest of the losers, it was a non-elimination but my fellow co-hosts decided to have some "fun" by sending El Grapadura himself after me and I saw how a toon feels being squeeze in a bottle.

We see Chris in the throne room, grinning to the camera while saying, "Well, folks, good news! I'm out of the bottle and I'm rubbing my players the wrong way! I got some new ideas to 'auction' off for this episode so make sure you stay around. Because things are going to get interesting in this new episode of..." As Chris finishes the intro, we pan back to see the castle. "Total....Drama...EQUESTRIA!!!"

--------------

JUSSONIC AND TOONWRITER PRESENTS...

AN ORANGE RATCHET PRODUCTION...

We see an intro like in every season of Total Drama as well as 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic'. Twilight Sparkle and Spike yelped upon popping up cameras in their balloons, but ignored them as Rainbow Dash flew around and started charging towards the town of Ponyville, where the pony versions of our favorite Total Drama players were currently residing.

Down below, we see Beth and Brady talking a little bit as Cody was seen looking at two pictures, wondering which one he should choose. Twilight Sparkle and Spike landed nearby as they passed by Gwen and Trent, who were laughing together as Geoff came along.

Twilight smiled as she saw her friends and Ben (the latter seemed to be holding Scott and Alejandro down on his hooves), as Josh was smiling in interest and Blaineley was instantly jumping up and down in excitement.

Dear mom and dad, I'm doing fine
You guys are on my mind
You asked me what I wanted to be
And now I think the answer is plain to see
I want to be famous

Rainbow Dash was seen smiling as she, along with a floating Bridgette, was seen charging over towards Heather, who seemed to be hiding something in her bag, causing her to sneer at the two. Leshawna could only roll her eyes as Sam and Dakota were seen laughing with each other.

I'm really having lots of fun;
But we are really on the run;
I have to be brave on the soul,
But I only have one important goal,
I want to be famous!

We then see Pinkie Pie blowing up some balloons as Harold was watching, Duncan and Courtney could only smirk as they were holding some water balloons... but then the two yelped as Izzy suddenly swung down, holding some dynamite, throwing it at the couple, whose eyes widened hard.

We then see Rarity posing seductively as Katie and Sadie were seen squealing, Katie pulling a surprised Noah over from his comfort zone as she hugged him tight. Noah couldn't help but smile a little bit, as he clung back onto Katie, but Ezekiel were seen laughing a bit as Eva was strapped to a chair, trying to squirm her way out of a make-up session with Rarity.

I have to be in this game,
In order to claim some fame,
Everything hangs in the balance of life,
As we take everything in strife,
I want to be famous!

We later see Applejack kicking some apples off the tree as Sierra was busy helping out on the farm, Brick ordering Lightning, Staci, Cameron, and Jo to run laps around the area, though Jo and Lightning were a little less than pleased to run around.

We then see Fluttershy and Dawn feeding an apple to Angel as he gobbled it down. DJ and B were seen gathering a few bears around the area as Sasquatch as Owen and Anne Maria were seen being carried around by a pack of zebras, both of them yelping as they were trying to call for help.

I want to live close to the sun
Well, pack your bags cause I've already won.
Everything to prove nothing in my way
I'll get there one day

Cause I want to be famous

We then see Twilight and Lindsay both wearing their crowns as they were smiling, Tyler coming near Lindsay as Mike, Zoey, and Justin (the latter of which seemed beat up) held the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Nyx as the entire Total Drama contestants, the Mane Six, Discord, and Ben Mare posed for a quick picture as Spike and Phobos took the picture.

Spike then rolled the paper as he used his dragon magic to blow it over to Celestia.

Nanana'nanaana nana nana
I want to be, I want to be; I want to be famous

Inside the throne room of Castle Canterlot, as Celestia and Luna waited, they noticed the letter coming in as it formed, and they were about to look inside...

I want to be, I want to be, I want to be famous

...when Chris and Chef popped in and took the letter, Chef accidentally ripping up part of the letter as Chris blinked in embarrassment. Celestia and Luna could only groan as the camera popped over to seeing the entire gang in their normal human forms gathering together and whistling the last bit of the song, unknowing that in the background was a mysterious figure with a glowing red eye peering in from the window, the screen fading to back, as the last eerie notes from the song 'Chim Chim Cheree- East Winds' played.

TOTAL DRAMA EQUESTRIA

BASED OFF THE CREATIONS OF HASBRO/LAUREN FAUST AND TOM MCGILLIS

WRITTEN BY JUSSONIC, ORANGE RATCHET AND TOONWRITER

--------------

Episode Seventeen: Auction Master

Inside the hotel at night, we see Katie sleeping peacefully. The girl had a relaxing time after winning the challenge yesterday. She is glad to still be in this game. Who knows? Katie could make it to the big finale.

Unknown to Katie, the door opens as a familiar figure snickers evilly as he creeps in. The boy looks around. Good, no cameras or anything. Scott took out some sort of electric razor, turning it on.

"Think you got the drop on me, Noah? Let's see how you like your girl when she suffers from Heather's condition." Scott whispers quietly.

Scott chuckles cruelly as he got to work on Katie's hair...

----------------------------

It was the next day in Ponyville as ponies are out and about, doing their usual business. Fluttershy hums happily as she picks some flowers to put in her home later. It's a bit quiet since DJ was gone...but the Pegasus pony still got some friends for her to hang with regardless.

However as Fluttershy was preparing to head on home, she hears a loud scream which echoes through all of town. It's coming from the same hotel that Katie and Noah are staying a.t

"What's going on? What's happening?" Twilight ask frantically as she and her friends, as well as Ben, rush to the hotel.

"Are we under attack?" Spike ask in alarm as he hangs onto Twilight's back.

The other players arrive at the scene, most of them are concerned. Dawn ask, "What's going on? That sounded like Katie and she sounded upset!"

Two familiar figures step out of the hotel. The ponies and the TD players, except a smirking Scott, saw Katie...who looks sad...because most of her hair has been shaved off! Only a few bits of it still remains.

"Katie?" Rainbow ask Katie in bewilderment. "Uh....what happened to..."

"I woke up and my hair, most of it is gone!" Katie cries out, sobbing on Noah's shoulder. "I feel like what Heather went through in the Final Three."

"How did it happen?" Ben ask in concern and disbelief.

"I think I know. Very funny, Scott!" Noah snaps, giving an angry look to Scott.

Scott chuckles cruelly as he said, "Hey, payback's a bitch, Poindexter!"

------------------

Scott: It didn't take me long enough to figure out that Noah used the Jasmine card to give me a hard time in the wrestling thing. So how I give payback? By giving Katie the old Heather treatment! Ha ha ha!

----------------

Noah: (pissed) Oh, now Scott has gone too far this time.

-----------------

"Okay, back off, sugah cube, back off." Applejack said, using a lasso to hold the pissed off Noah back. "Ah wanted 'ta beat him like yew do but right now, save it fer 'de game."

"Oh, if you somehow make it to the Final Four or Three, I will make you suffer." Noah hisses to Scott, giving a slit motion across his neck. The villain shrugs it off as if not caring for the threat for the least.

"Here's a wig, Katie." Rarity said with a sigh as she uses her magic to put a wig on Katie's head. "At least until your head grows back."

"I want a cupcake now." Harold said as he heads on over to Sugar Cube Corner. "I need something to digest."

"We didn't need to hear that." Twilight mumbles as the others head on to Sugar Cube Corner. Upon arrival, the Alicorn Princess notices something. "What's this?"

The Final Nine gathered around a notice that was posted on Sugarcube Corner as Harold read, "An auction?"

"'Players. We're about to hold an auction in Ponyville ASAP. Head to the park around twelve. Chris McClean.'" Ezekiel said, reading the poster. "Oh, cool. We didn't have an auction yet eh."

"Oh! I wonder what neato stuff we could buy!" Pinkie exclaims, bouncing up and down.

"Pinkie, I think it's only for the players." Ben points out to Pinkie who, somehow, stop in mid-jump.

"Awww, how come?"

------------

Harold: An auction means some interesting stuff. I betcha invincibility is one of them. If that's the case, I want to bid my hardest.

-----------

Katie: (frowns) I hope I win invincibility...then maybe the princesses will be "nice enough" to kick that jerk Scott out of the game! I mean, look at me!

-----------------

As the players and ponies makes preparations for the auction, Scott slips away and hid in an alley. He looks around for any sight of his hidden pals. The boy is still upset that none of them gave him any help last episode.

"How was it?" A familiar voice ask, making Scott yelp as he turns to confront the hidden Shadow Dragon and his group.

"There you are! Where the hell were you last time?! You are supposed to help me win the wrestling crap!" Scott snaps angrily to Shadow Dragon.

"I apologize, but I do not want to risk being seen in the open, not yet. Plus, most of us are busy with Tuerto. This time, I will make sure you got my attention..."

"Oh okay, then. This is what's going down from what I've heard of the quest so far, coming from Celestia..."

Shadow Dragon smirks devilishly as Scott gives him the details. His master Dark Curse and his allies will be pleased...

-----------------

Meanwhile, with Cody, Sadie, Sierra, Brick and Sam, after a quick breakfast of nuts and berries they found in the forest, they kept marching on as Cody was reading the book to follow directions.

"Well, it seems it's going to be quite a while before we reach our next puzzle..." Cody said.

"But I'm sure glad we took that easy path." Brick said. "From what Heather's group had told us from the speakerphone on the watches, they seemed to be going through some tough times..."

"They ran into a puppet whose puppeteer had powers beyond unicorn or Alicorn. I don't see how that's tough..." Sierra frowned.

"Well, either way, we have a lot to go on... so let's move on..." Brick said as they continued walking... until they stopped in their tracks, seeing a few people that were in front of them.

There were five people standing in the Total Drama ponies' way... all five were wearing black cloaks, and had some kind of appendage to them... the middle one, presumably the leader, had a cat tail, the one on the far left, had a wolf tail, the one on the middle left, had two bird wings, the one on the middle right had a monkey tail, and was noticeably shorter than the others, and the one on the far right had glasses on. All five of them seem to be holding some sort of weapons.

"Whoa..." Cody said in surprise.

"Lower your weapons for now." The cloaked figure in the middle said as the four lowered the weapons. "Greetings, fellow pony travelers. We are the guardians of the Eye of Tuerto."

"Guardians?" Sierra asked in surprise.

"Yes, there are many of us, ny-" The cloak then covered his/her mouth. "Sorry, little hiccup. Anyway, there are many of us... all dedicated to those who are not worthy of discovering the true religious power."

"Religious?" Sadie blinked.

"What's so religious about a horse's eye?" Sam asked.

"Hey, have you noticed they're standing on two feet?" Brick whispered to Cody.

"Yeah... maybe they're either humans, like us, or a magical creature, or..." Cody whispered.

"Wait... you are all humans?" The middle figure jumped in surprise. "Tell me, are there any more like you?"

"Yes... they're all in Ponyvil-" Brick started.

"LISTEN!" The middle cloak frowned. "If you know what's best for you ponies, you would never keep these humans around!"

Sam nodded as he turned to the others. "Let me handle this, guys."

Sam then turned to the five figures. "What do they call you guardians?"

"You may refer to us as... the Weums." The leader figure said.

"The Weums?" Sadie paused. "What are the Weums?"

"Maybe it's Japanese for something?" Sierra asked.

"I advise you to turn around, or in the name of Marcie, I will-" The leader Weum started before the middle left cloaked figure kicked the leader. "Ouch. Thanks, Weum Two."

"Can we go by our real names?" Weum Two frowned.

"No." Weum One frowned. "It's more dramatic this way."

"Marcie? Who is Marcie?" Sadie asked as the others blinked in confusion.

"Oh, well, you see, Marcie is..." the little Weum figure started before the glasses wearing Weum gagged the little Weum figure.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that information is classified. You're better off not knowing." The glasses wearing Weum figure started.

"Look, turn around and never come back!" The Weum figure on the far left said in a cold tone.

The leader Weum just groaned. "Guys, I thought we agreed I'D do most of the talking!"

"Sorry, sorry." The four figures said before standing their ground.

Sam smirked as he was looking around his pack, as Brick asked, "What are you looking for, soldier?"

"I think these five are just DnD players, having a little fun. I used to be in that sort of club before I moved on to video games." Sam smiled. "So, I've brought a few things just in case something like this would come up."

Sam then turned to the five Weums as he announced, in a brave voice, "ALL RIGHT, FACE MY WRATH, WEUMS, FOR I HAVE A POWERFUL WEAPON! FACE THE WRATH OF MY MIGHTY STAFF!"

Sam then threw a couple packets of birdseed at Cat Eared Weum as he yelled, "Lightning! FIRE! BLIZZARD!"

The three packets then fell towards the ground as everyone just stared in awkward silence.

Sam frowned. "Well?"

"Well what?" Cat Eared Weum asked.

"That was bird seed!" Sam prompted the Weums, who just blinked under their cloaks.

"And?" Cat Eared Weum said, not getting the point.

"You're supposed to... fall down now, and raise your hands above your head and run back to the supervisor saying you're dead!" Sam frowned.

The five Weums don't move as they stared at Sam in utter confusion.

Sam snapped his fingers. "Oh, okay, I think I know what the problem is. You're doing that World of Darkness thing? The rock, paper, scissors routine? No offense, but that's old-school. We're doing the bird seed thing today, okay? I hit you with the packet, I say a random spell, I hit you with the packet, I say another random spell, lay down on the ground, twitch..." Sam then twitched a bit. "...and just pretend like you're a hamster, right? Unless you guys are, like, are any one of you guys like a support class, like Warlord or Cleric?"

The five Weums just stared in confusion.

"It doesn't matter. Anyway, I hit you. Blizzard, Fire, Lightning, So, now you go down." Sam started as he tried to pin the leader Weum into the ground. "Come on, now, come on, down you go."

Sam tried to push the leader Weum down, much to Brick, Cody, Sadie and Sierra's stares in astonishment, and the other Weums just looking in confusion. Sam finally gave up as he frowned. "You know what, if that's how you're going to play it, I'm afraid I'm simply gonna have to report you guys to your game master. You guys are in serious trouble. You guys are never gonna play this game again, you know."

All of a sudden, the leader Weum glared as clouds started to form, lightning began to strike, and she started to give an unnatural ferocious roar. Sam yelped as he jumped back. "What the hell?"

Sam then backed away as Sadie and Sierra frowned.

"What do you think, Sadie?" Sierra asked as she pulled out the Element of Honesty necklace Lindsay made and put it on.

"I'm with you, Sierra." Sadie nodded as she put on her half of the Element of Generosity necklace Lindsay made and stepped over to the five Weums.

"We are two of the Main Seven!" Sierra said as she glared down at the Five Weums. "I'm the Element of Honesty... and this is half the Element of Generosity!"

"Other half is still in Ponyville." Sadie said.

"We are not scared of you five!" Sierra laughed. "What do you have to best us?"

The Leader Weum then handed her weapon over to the winged Weum as she put her hands together, as if in a prayer format. The leader Weum then took her hands apart as some type of blue energy was formed... she then threw the blue energy ball towards the five Total Drama ponies as they yelped and ducked, the energy ball splitting up a nearby tree.

"HOLY s***!" Sadie and Sierra screamed upon seeing what the cloaked figures could do.

"Guys... we better run!" Cody said.

"RETREAT! RETREAT!" Brick nodded as the five started to run.

The leader Weum nodded as the winged Weum gave her the weapon. "After them! We can't let them get away! If they ARE what she described... we may have to dissuade them!"

"Right!" The other four Weums nodded as they started to give chase.

Little did they know that somebody had watched the whole thing... the whole conversation from nearby...

And that somebody, just happened to be...

Tuerto.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this time, the Three Lords of Equestria used their communication portals to speak towards one another, as the scene focuses on Dark Curse's station area.

"I can't find him!" Dark Curse groaned. "No matter what I try, I just can't find him!"

"Well, this seems like a villain that likes to move about on his own." Grimmore said in the background. "If he is to join for our cause in dominating this world, we must also locate what he's missing; his eye."

"About that. How do we KNOW he'll listen to us!?" Dark Curse frowned. "Why can't we just find the eye ourselves, and use it for our gains?"

"That's ridiculous. Even if we did, I don't think we would know how the stupid thing works... that's why we need Tuerto, apparently, he knows how it works!" The Superior frowned.

"What Superior said. Tuerto is connected to it, as both he and the other within him, can use its power... and use it together for his final ability." Grimmore calmly spoke.

"All right, but I still can't find him!" Dark Curse frowned. "I keep trying to sense his core, but my senses keep saying he doesn't exist!"

"It is intriguing, yes... to exist, yet not exist at all." Grimmore spoke mildly amused to the whole thing. "Perhaps the special guest I sent forth to cause trouble in the dream world, may know something."

"But I thought you said she vanished and hasn't been seen after that!" The Superior stated off in recalling what was last heard about that unknown character.

"Well, whoever that guest of yours is, try contacting him, her, it, whatever, as best as you can! We need him on our team!" Dark Curse frowned.

"In due time, that one shall come..." Grimmore nodded off slowly to say in his mystical way, just as Shadow Dragon arrived. "Any news from those also seeking the eye?" The powerful Dark Elf knows about that plan by the heroes, so they are keeping tabs as well.

"Well, so far, the only things that have been serving as obstacles for the eye so far are... a baby phoenix bird with a sadistic streak... and a pony puppeteer controlling a troll puppet." Shadow Dragon said.

Grimmore, Superior and Dark Curse stopped what they were doing as they stared at Shadow Dragon, as if in craziness. Dark Curse then said, in the most flattest voice ever heard, "...what."

"That's what Scott reported!" Shadow Dragon frowned. "Anyway, did you find Tuerto? I told Scott we have, and I'm hoping we did by this time!"

"I'm afraid we have not located him yet!" Dark Curse frowned. "Something's going wrong in this world if we can't even find some dedicated horse that wants his eye back!"

"Could it be, another force trying to keep the eye hidden?" The Superior rub his chin in pondering for a moment of the thought that what Shadow Dragon reported, is there another group making sure no one finds the eye?

"Perhaps, but do not despair, for both the eye AND Tuerto, shall serve us well. Be it willing, or... by force." Grimmore slowly spoke.

Shadow Dragon felt the Overlord King's power even from his voice, as he tried to shake it off to speak. "Well, I'll be making my rounds in the Everfree Forest tomorrow, so if I find him, I shall without fail, recruit him, no problemo."

The villains nodded and smirked slowly, as they started to laugh evilly one by one; the Superior, Dark Curse, and even Grimmore who let off the greatest evil cackle, as all their laughter is almost heard around the headquarters of the Dark Mystics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, with Heather, Gwen, Leshawna, Trent and Eva, they were doing their own travelling as they were following the book, but their hooves were getting a little tired as they stopped for a while to pant.

"Man... this day is getting pretty hot, isn't it?" Leshawna sighed.

"Yeah..." Gwen sighed as she started to pant...

"Hey... look over there..." Heather said as she pointed to something. The five turned as they noticed something interesting.

It looked to be a pond of water of some kind, as if it was boiling a little.

"Looks like a hot spring of some kind." Heather said as she looked into the book. "According to the book, it says that this was where the original Applejack took her break when she needed to relax, not having to worry about the eye or where to hide it."

"Hmmm..." Trent smiled.

"You know, I think we should have a few hours here..." Eva smiled. "We kinda need something to soothe our feet for a while..."

"Yeah, let's relax at the hot tub." Trent smiled. "We'll continue on with the adventure after we get relaxed."

"Oh, definitely." Heather smiled as the five ponies went towards the hot spring, ready to take a cool down.

Yep, just a relaxing day to themselves... nothing to fear, nothing to worry about...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the way back in Castle Canterlot, Chris was still sighing as he looked over the schedule. "I just can't seem to get into it... I'm still the jerk I am... but I still feel bad..."

Celestia walked over to Chris as she asked, "Chris, have you ever considered, just for one day, trying to be nice to your contestants? I know this is out of your comfort zone, but I want you to at least try, okay?"

Chris paused as he turned to Celestia. "Be nice? To the contestants? I don't know, they all hate me..."

"At least try to get them to like you, let them know you'd be willing to protect them from Tuerto... hell, give them what they would like." Celestia advised him. "Chef, Discord and Luna are busy with the items, so why don't you go around and be nicer..."

Chris paused... and smiled. "You know what? I will! I'll try my best to be nice! And I believe I'll start with somebody I KNOW I hurt the most..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, with Katie, she was now sobbing as she was still adjusting her wig as Noah sat down next to her.

"Come on, Katie Kat, it's not too bad." Noah tried to comfort her.

"You don't understand. Sadie was the one who started the pony tail craze, and I always wore the same hairstyle as Sadie." Katie explained. "I wear the same clothes, she wears the same clothes. But if she has the same hairstyle, I have the same hairstyle. It's a twin thing. I'm in charge of clothes to wear, she's in charge of hairstyle... Sadie's going to be upset if she watches this."

--------------------------------------------------------

Katie: I've had the same hairstyle with Sadie ever since we were kids... and now to be shaved... I feel like a nobody! (sniffles)

--------------------------------------------------------

"Katie, you aren't a nobody. You are somebody to me!" Noah said as he lifted Katie's face and wiped her tears. "Besides, think of this bald experience as a brand new you! You don't have Sadie to rely on anymore... and I may not be around to help you, and there has to be a time where you can rely on yourself."

"But... we can still be together, right?" Katie asked, inbetween tears.

"I'm not going to ditch you just because you're bald, Katie." Noah smiled, patting her cheek. "I love you, Katie, for your personality, your quirkiness... and let's face it, I need that quirkiness to rival my deadpan sarcasms."

Katie giggled. "Yeah, and you pull a lot of sarcasm."

"Indeed, I do." Noah said, rolling his eyes. "Katie, promise me one thing."

"What's that, Noah?" Katie asked.

"When your hair grows back... could you let it down? I always wondered what your hair was like, without the pigtails." Noah asked.

Katie giggled. "All right, Noah. Hair down, just for you!"

Noah and Katie both smiled as the two started to kiss, which started to evolve into a make-out.

The two never noticed Pinkie bouncing along as she turned towards the two... and gasped as she covered her eyes. "OH MY CELESTIA, I'M BLIND!"

Noah and Katie then stopped in shock as they glared at Pinkie. Pinkie paused. "What? Nobody saw my reaction to the Geoff/Bridgette make out scenes in Episode Four, so I wanted to do it here. Sorry, go on."

Noah and Katie shook their heads as the two continued making out. Pinkie smiled. "Aw, that's sweet..."

-------------------------------------------------

Noah: Well, hopefully, I've managed to calm Katie down... and from that make-out session we had... I think she has. Damn, Katie, you really are beautiful...

-------------------------------------------------------

At the library, Bridgette and Ezekiel were hanging out together.

"So wait, basically, that's Geoff's weak spot?" Ezekiel asked Bridgette in amazement.

"Yep. Who knew he could be ticklish under there?" Bridgette remarked with a light giggle.

"Makes me wonder why Chris never bothered figuring that out a long time ago, eh." Ezekiel remarked with a laugh.

---------------------

Bridgette: Forgive me, Geoff. I hope I didn't embarrass you or anything.

---------------------------

"Have you seen the Afterlife with Archie comic strips?" Bridgette asked Ezekiel, making him shake his head in reply. "I did! Boy, was it scary! Who knew Jughead can be so scary?"

"Archie Comics just hit a new time scary, eh." Ezekiel remarks with a laugh.

"Hey, buddies, friends." A familiar voice said. The two saw Chris coming in with a tray full of food...and a creepier more so than usual smile.

"Chris?" Bridgette asked in concern. "What do you want? It isn't time for the auction yet, is it?"

"Oh no. I thought I would see how my favorite players are doing." Chris said to the duo eerily.

"Okay, seriously, what do you want, eh?" Ezekiel asked, getting a bit worried.

"I figure you two would be hungry, here you go." Chris said with a smile.

----------------------

Ezekiel: Is Chris being...nice? (worried) Is the world ending, eh?!

---------------------

"So, what else would you like?" Chris smiled as Ezekiel was now being handed a tray of food.

"Go... away." Ezekiel said uncomfortably.

"Come on! Not seeing a nice Chris for once?" Chris asked the two, giving them the creeps.

"While we like nice, the way you're doing it is...kinda creepy." Bridgette said awkwardly.

"What? You want creepy?! I can do creepy!" Chris exclaimed eagerly. He rush off for a moment, returning...AS A CLOWN! He begins to sing, "Everybody loves a clown, so why don't yooooooou?"

"Ugh! Stop, stop, stop!" The two exclaimed, covering their ears in pain. That was horrible!

-------------------

Chef, Discord and Luna were busy checking on the items. They decided to make the prices a mystery like on the 'Price is Right'. So the one who gets the right price without going over wins.

Unknown to the trio, someone took the book with the prices and managed to write it all down on paper. Tech smirked devilishly. Shadow Dragon is sooooo going to appreciate him dow this.

Once Tech was done, he put the price book back and rushed out of the place. He galloped over and found Scott, cutting off a wood with a knife.

Tech smiled, coming over with the paper saying, "Hey Scott."

Scott took the paper, asking, "What's this?"

"The prices of the items. They are making the items a mystery so you got to do the right bid without going over." Tech explained to Scott.

"Interesting, interesting." Scott said with a smirk. "And one of these bidding items is a card?"

"Yes sir!" Tech exclaimed to Scott.

"Good, thanks for the info, freako." Scott exclaimed with a laugh. This is perfect. The boy just needed to win that card and the advantage will be his.

------------

"So wait, your hair was originally red?" Trent asked, arching an eyebrow as he and his group continues their hangout.

"Yeah, I changed it to blue. I mean, who ever heard of a red-haired Goth anyway?" Gwen remarked to Trent laughing a bit.

"Well, blue is a better look for you. Current is better." Trent said to Gwen, making her blush. "At least we aren't enemies, right?"

"I mean, yeah! What kind of alternative world would we be in where we totally hate each other?" Gwen asked Trent with a teasing look.

"That would be crud." Leshawna remarked with a laugh.

"So how about you, Leshawna?" Heather asked Leshawna in amusement. "Got any stories to tell us."

"Well, a girl like me doesn't like to talk...but I wasn't always so big, loud and in charge." Leshawna said in embarrassment. "I used to be a geek just like Harold."

"A geek? Like Harold?" Heather asked Leshawna in disbelief. "Get serious!"

"No, I was a real geek burger. No boy would want to go out with me. I usualy hang out at the chess clubs, even the nerds wouldn't want to hang." Leshawna explained. "So one day, I decided: 'hey, Leshawna. Change your appearance, then you got a new life'. So I ditch the glasses and braces, got some new clothes and earrings, got myself big, took lessons in became a hard ass and here I am!"

"I never thought of that." Heather said in amazement.

"Okay, wow." Gwen said, blinking her eyes a bit. "Makes me not look at you the same way again."

"Same here." Eva remarked, sighing. "And I usually not liking geeks."

"I was a geek myself but I got better." Trent remarked, much to the others' notice. "But it doesn't help that I got a stalker crush."

"You got someone stalking you who has a crush?" Gwen asked Trent, arching an eyebrow at this.

"Yep! She is sooooo into me and won't leave me alone. You know how Sierra used to stalk Cody?" Trent reminded the others who nodded. "Well, this girl would make her look like a 5 year old!"

"What do you mean?" Gwen asked in wonder.

"Three words: Fan Girl Syndrome." Trent said to Gwen sternly.

"Oh." Gwen said, getting the idea.

"Anyway, one night, things got very intense: she climbs into my window when I was sleeping...and try to...well..." Trent said, getting a bit freaked out. "You know how perverts like to put their 'Yahoos' in people's mouth and take a picture?"

"No, Trent, please stop!" Heather exclaimed, getting the idea as to what Trent's going to here.

"Go on, go on!" Eva exclaimed with a smirk. She likes to see Heather freaking out here.

"Well, hers is worsts: she put mine in her mouth and..." Trent said, continuing his story.

"AAAAAH! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE STOP!!!" Heather exclaimed, about to lose it.

"...sucked on it!" Trent finished in a dramatically grim tone.

Heather yelped and threw up in the water. Leshawna yelped, "Ugh! Gross, Heather!"

"Anyway, to make long story short, I woke up and scream like a mad man! My parents had the girl arrested and put a restraining order on her." Trent explained. "We then move away and I haven't seen her since."

"Thank God." Gwen said in concern. "I'm glad Sierra didn't do that with Cody."

"Right, I would've been more sick." Heather said, recovering what she just heard. Disgusting!

-----------------

B, Dawn, Noah, Katie and Harold sat in front of Sugar Cube Corner, hanging out together. The couples are eating while talking with Harold swinging his nunchucks around. The five figures that they got some time to kill before the auction can begin.

"So how about this? An alliance to get rid of Scott." Dawn suggests to Noah and Katie. "So far, Sadie, Sierra and Izzy are gone. Me, Katie, Bridgette and Lindsay are the only ones left."

"Speaking of Lindsay, where is she?" Katie ask, noting that Lindsay is nowhere in sight.

"Here I am!" Lindsay exclaims with a happy squeal as she came in with more necklaces. "I figure we all could team up to take that meanie Scott down. So I made more necklaces."

"Wow, you made more during this time?" Noah ask Lindsay, arching an eyebrow in impress.

"Yep! I got this for you, Noah." Lindsay said, giving a necklace to Noah which has the symbol of the Triforce Elements.

"Triforce Elements?"

"Yeah! You are brave, wise and powerful when ticked off. Kinda like how Dawn was!

-----------

Noah: So basically, I am like the Ben Mare to these folks. Yeah, that does make sense when one mentioned it.

-------------

"And how about me?" B ask Lindsay, wondering what element he represents.

"Oh, well, the best I could figure out from reading Twilight's books of Elements is Fire." Lindsay explains happily while giving a necklace to B representing his pony form's elements. "Mostly because of the fire in your heart."

"Oh cool."

"And Harold? I think the Element of Music can help, probably because you are musical talented...I think."

"Amazing." Harold said with a grin as Lindsay gives him a necklace with his pony form's talents on it. He made some beat boxing noises. "It definitely fits my talents as a musician, especially since I was in a band of my own."

"So how about Ezekiel?" Dawn ask Lindsay, wondering if Ezekiel got an Element of his own. "Did you get him anything?"

"Oh, I couldn't figure out what he represents if any just yet." Lindsay explains happily to Dawn. "But I will see what I can find."

---------------

B: (smirks) Scott better watch out because these elements are going to kick your ass!

-------------------

Dawn: Well, we were having a good time so far...(frowns) Until Chris shows up and...well...

------------------

Suddenly the gang heard a band playing. To their surprise and disbelief, there's Chris coming in, wearing a huge drum on his back that pounds by itself. He is blowing trumpets and such and banging cymbals.

"Uh, Chris?" B ask Chris in confusion.

"What the heck are you doing?" Harold ask Chris looking him up down. "To be honest, Pinkie and Izzy already did something like that a few weeks ago when we first got here."

"I figure that, to make up for all my bad acts to you all in the past, I could sing you all a little song." Chris exclaims with a smile, creeping the players out.

"You? Wanting to make up?" Noah ask Chris skeptically. "Okay, how much you were bribed to do this?"

"Come on and listen as I combine every songs I hear..."

Chris clears his throat, playing the trumpets as he begins to sing.

Chris: My Little Pony, My Little Pony...

Chris then begins to perform on his one-man band, doing instruments that wasn't shown just yet. The players look at each other. Where is he going with this? Once Chris stops playing, he sings once more.

I was a little filly and the sun was going down...
The darkness and the shadows, they would always make me frown
I'd hide under my pillow
From what I thought I saw
But Granny Pie said that wasn't the way
To deal with fears at all
She said: "Pinkie, you gotta stand up tall
Learn to face your fears
You'll see that they can't hurt you
Just laugh to make them disappear."
Ha! Ha! Ha!

Thread by thread, stitching it together
Twilight's dress, cutting out the pattern snip by snip
Making sure the fabric folds nicely
It's the perfect color and so hip
Always gotta keep in mind my pacing
Making sure the clothes' correctly facing
I'm stitching Twilight's dress

I'll be the toast of the town, the girl on the go
I'm the type of pony everypony, everypony should know
I'll be the one to watch, the girl in the flow
I'm the type of pony everypony, everypony should know

Chris performs some more as he hit himself like a lunatic.

No matter what the issue
Come from wherever you please
All this fighting gets you nothing
But hoof and mouth disease
Arguing's not the way
Hey, come out and play!
It's a shiny, new day
So, what do you say?
You gotta share
You gotta care
It's the right thing to do
You gotta share
You gotta care
And there'll always be a way through

We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders
On a quest to find out who we are
And we will never stop the journey
Not until we have our cutie marks

How 'bout this one?
He's much too flashy.
He might do,
If he weren't so splashy.
Too short.
Too tall.
Too clean.
Too smelly.
Too strangely obsessed with tubs of jelly.

Sounds of jelly being eaten are heard. Chris continues performing.

Hush now! Quiet now!
It's time to lay your sleepy head!
Said hush now! Quiet now!
It's time to go to bed!
Driftin' (driftin') off to sleep!
The exciting day behind you!
Driftin' (driftin') off to sleep!
Let the joy of dream land find you!
Hush now! Quiet now!
Lay your sleepy head!
Said hush now! Quiet now!
It's time to go to BED!

The one-man band slows down a bit as Chris clears his throat and sings a deep tone like when Fluttershy from the poison joke.

She's an evil enchantress
She does evil dances
And if you look deep in her eyes
She'll put you in trances
Then what will she do?
She'll mix up an evil brew
Then she'll gobble you up
In a big tasty stew
Soooo.... Watch out!

Once Chris clears his throat, he is in a Flim Flam outfit, singing, much to the displeasure of his players.

"You got to be kidding me." Harold said uncomfortably.

Well you've got opportunity
In this very community
He's Flim
He's Flam
We're the world famous Flim Flam brothers
Traveling salesponies nonpareil

The song begins to pick up once more. Chris is playing the 'Cranky Doodle Donkey' song on a flute then continues to sing.

It's true, some days are dark and lonely
And maybe you feel sad
But Pinkie will be there to show you that it isn't that bad
There's one thing that makes me happy
And makes my whole life worthwhile
And that's when I talk to my friends and get them to smile

You stomp your whole self in
You stomp your whole self out
You stomp your whole self in
And you stomp yourself about
You do the Pony Pokey and you give a little shout-
COME OUT!
That's what I'm talking about

What is this place
filled with so many wonders?
Casting its spell
That I am now under
Squirrels in the trees
and the cute little bunnies
Birds flying free
and bees with their honey
Hooneeeeey!

At the Gala, in the garden
I'm going to see them all!
All the creatures, I'll befriend them at the Gala! (at the Gala!)
All the birdies, and the critters
They will love me big and small!
We'll become good friends forever
Right here at the Gala!

All our dreams will come true right here at the Gala, at the Gala!

The band begins up some more. As Chris finishes up, he fails to see the players leaving.

Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
Let's finish our holiday cheer
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
'Cause tomorrow spring is here
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!
'Cause tomorrow spring is here
'Cause tomorrow spring is here
Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up! Winter Wrap Up!

Chris finishes the song up on his one-man band, sweating a bit. It was long but worth it.

"So what you guys think? Guys?" Chris ask, looking around to see that his players are now gone. "Wow, try to be nice to people..."

------------

"What was Chris trying to do? Scare us?" Noah ask the others as they got away from Chris.

"To be honest, I like him better as a jerk." Katie comments. "Well, not too much but still..."

"I think he was trying to be nice for once but is overdoing it." Harold remarks with a shrug to his fellow players.

"And failed at it."

-------------

Lindsay: (confused) Chris was being nice? I thought he was having an Pinkie Pie sickness...or whatever it is that she and Izzy has!

---------------

Noah: (sighs) Okay, bottom line? If you want to be nice to folks, fine. But overdoing it can leave them wanting to stay the heck away from you more.

-----------------

Harold: I think Chris should have the Element of Music, because he sure plays music that well.

--------------

A little later, almost eleven o' clock AM, Harold was looking over some lyrics he had written down. "Hmmm... seems to be missing something..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Harold: Ever since I humiliated Duncan and Courtney, I've been in a bit of a creative slump lately. So, I've decided to put my beatboxing skills to the test in terms of lyrics. My fellow Drama Brothers will be proud at what I can do... but the problem is, I haven't figured out any good lyrics. I need some help... Noah can't do it because he's more bookwormy, B's more of an inventor type than a music guy, and Ezekiel, while I could ask him, I doubt he knows any music that's popular... sheesh, I can't get any ideas...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Attention all contestants on Total Drama!" Chris's voice was heard over the intercom. "For those that have cards left, they are now active again! One of you may summon an extra player right now to hang out with, as he or she will help you with our little 'auction' later on. Repeat, the cards are now open once again, and you may summon a future contestant from our next future season, whose names are not Jasmine OR Topher, this is a once in a lifetime offer, only one can accept, you may keep the player with you until the auction comes to an end... so please use it wisely..."

Harold sighs as he hears the announcement. "Chris is just pushing it now."

Harold then paused. "Wait... actually..."

Harold then dug around in his pockets as he looked at the card he had. All fourteen faces of the future contestants were right there, but Jasmine and Topher's faces, noticeably, were blacked out, as in they couldn't be used.

Harold paused as he examined a few of the faces. "Hmmm... let's see... girl with orange hair who may look like she's related to me? Nah, she looks too much like a nut. Blonde haired girl with buck teeth? Ew. Man with the goatee and worried face? Maybe... hmmm..."

His eyes then settled down on one face... a black man with a long beard, and his ear was leaning towards what looked like a radio. Harold smiled. "Hmmm... this guy seems to be into music... hopefully he knows a lot about beatboxing."

Harold then raised the card as he pointed towards the bearded man's face. As soon as the card glowed, a portal opened up as we see the very bearded man, who in full detail, was wearing a black shirt and blue pants, just walking out in amazement as he looked around.

The bearded man turned towards Harold as Harold said, "Hello, I'm Harold, and yes, I'm the one who summoned you here. The challenge is an auction, but it hasn't started yet. Chris was actually kind enough to let us have the use of one card to get you here, so I just got my card all done and out of the way."

The bearded man just stared at Harold as he sat down as Harold continued, "Anyway, I'm going to cut right to the chase. I need your help on lyrics for a little beatboxing thing I'm doing, but I can't think of sound effects to fit in with the words I'm putting in. You think you can help me with this?"

The bearded man, hearing Harold's problems, smiled as he opened his mouth... and Harold jumped at the sound of a wildcat roaring in the distance.

"Wow, dude! You totally know your sound effects, don't you?" Harold smiled.

The bearded man just smiled as he opened his mouth and made a car screech.

Harold smirked as he started writing down the noises. "We should definitely work a CD together, dude! So, what do they call you?"

The bearded man opened his mouth, as radio beat box noises were heard.

Harold paused. "Shy, huh? Well, no frets. I'm sure you'll open your mouth and talk besides using sound effects sometime. Anyway, I'll work the lyrics, you just fit in the beats, okay?"

The bearded man nodded as he opened his mouth and water noises were heard.

--------------------------------------------------------

Harold: Well, it's a start. I only have... well, I'm just going to call him Beardo... until the end of the auction, so may as well have fun with him while he lasts. I don't know what advantage he'll give me at the auction, maybe I just get one of the items for free or something if I use Beardo as a trade. But that's up for grabs.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We later see Dawn and B talking to each other as they were sitting down. B and Dawn only paused as Chris's voice came up.

"The card has been used, you may not use it anymore. You will see in a moment what your advantage is come auction time!" Chris called through the intercom.

"So, B, tell me more about why you never talk." Dawn sighed.

"You know the story, Dawn. You're psychic, you know everything about every contestant in the world." B said.

"I know, but you'd probably feel better if you told it." Dawn said.

"Well..." B nodded. "All right."

------------------------------------------------------

B: Dawn has always been kind to me, and even though she already knows most of my story, through her aura and psychic powers, I feel much better telling it in person.

-------------------------------------------------------

"For one thing, I always hated the name 'Beverly', mainly because it's a girl's name." B said. "If only I got a better name, like Buzz, I wouldn't be made fun of. That's why I mainly kept quiet, except for when I had to respond to a teacher in school, or to my parents and siblings. I guess I was always afraid that I never had anything to say, that I could keep myself in obscurity and silence, just being an inventor that just secludes himself from the outside world... that is, until I met you in Revenge of the Island."

"Do tell." Dawn smiled as she held B's hand.

"Well, you were the first one who actually understood me, and I actually understood you... we both came from a world where we were mainly outcasts... and look where we are now. We fit right in with some new friends." B smiled. "I'm still ashamed of the name Beverly, but people know me as B more than they do the other name."

"And people saw me as a weirdo that always has psychic powers, that people always made fun of, or get scared of once they realize my full power, but when I saw that smile on you, B, when you listened to me, you gave me a reason to try to fit in." Dawn giggled.

------------------------------------------------------

Dawn: The minute B and I first met, a vision came to me that said he was my true life partner, the one who would stick with me forever. I always had the fear that that vision would change, but so far, it never did... and I'm starting to believe that in the future, B and I are going to be married with a young daughter that has B's smarts and my love for nature...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know, after I was eliminated, you know what I really feared?" B asked.

"What's that, B?" Dawn asked as B started to stroke her hair.

"Well, besides the nightmare that I always get teased for being silent, plus the name thing... I always feared I would lose you... to Scott." B said.

Dawn's eyes widened as she shuddered. "EW! Why would you think I would go out with Scott? I don't even like him! He tricked me, as he did you in Revenge of the Island!"

Little unknown to B or Dawn, Scott, who happened to be holding a pen and notebook nearby, was walking near B and Dawn as he stopped behind the bushes, overhearing B and Dawn's conversation.

"I guess... I guess I was afraid that the 'Opposites Attract' thing would happen, and you'd go into Scott's arms, after realizing that he isn't as bad as you thought..." B sighed.

"B, Scott is a horrible person! He is BEYOND redemption!" Dawn frowned. "Why would I go out with a boy who is trying to get rid of us AND frames people for things they don't do!"

"May I point out that you got tricked by Scott over the 'I don't like nature' thing?" B asked. "Your psychic powers should have informed you that I always had a soft spot for nature!"

"My powers don't work that way... most of the time." Dawn sighed. "And all right, I got tricked by Scott... twice... but I've been smarter since then... besides, B, I have you! I don't need anybody else..."

"Are you sure?" B asked.

Dawn smiled as she grabbed B's face and kissed him on the lips. "My lips are yours anytime..."

Scott gave a huge smirk, upon hearing that...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Scott: So... B's fear is losing Dawn to me, huh? (wider smirk) Next time I run into whoever's in charge of the... uh, "Task Force"..., I can ask for a little... mind block, to block psychic powers so Dawn can't read my mind on what I'm going to do to her... but I'll save it for next episode... (smirks even wider) But let's just say, you think Heather's kissing Trent, sinking Gwen's love for him was bad in Total Drama Island? Well... (really, REALLY smirking) What I am going to do to Dawn and B... is going to be even worse...

---------------------------------------------------------------

As Chef, Celestia and Luna were looking towards the confessional cam, they noticed that it was getting a little blocky as Scott was giving the confessionals.

"Hm?" Celestia frowned. "Something's up with the confessional cam whenever Scott comes on."

"Maybe it's a glitch?" Luna asked.

"I don't know for certain, but hopefully, whatever it is, I hope it wasn't anything important." Celestia said.

"Aw, it's probably just Scott getting a little cocky." Luna shrugged. "Don't worry about it..."

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, here's a better part of the hot spring." Heather said as she and the other four sunk in the hot spring, relaxing.

"After all that throwing up you did in the other side, I hope this is better..." Leshawna sighed.

"Say, you know, it's kinda weird there's a hot spring in the middle of the woods..." Gwen said as she got settled in.

"Yeah, I guess..." Trent said. "But it's what Applejack I's book said, a hot spring in the middle of the woods to cool people off."

"I guess..." Gwen said. "But isn't this supposed to be the hard path? It's just... strange, you know?"

Heather paused as everyone looked around. "I suppose you have a point..."

"Maybe the hot spring is just there for decoration?" Eva asked.

"Maybe. Who knows?" Leshawna shrugged. "Anyway, we got Gwen's backstory, my backstory, and Trent's backstory. Heather, do you have any backstories you like to reveal?"

Heather blinked nervously as she said, "I don't think..."

"What are you so afraid of, girlfriend?" Leshawna asked. "We don't have any cameras following us, NOR is Alejandro OR Chris around to overhear everything."

"Yeah, come on, Heather." Gwen said, turning to Heather. "Me and Leshawna already know some of your secrets... so maybe now's a good time to expand on a few things."

Heather paused... as she shrugged. "Well, all right, but I'm going to need some time to set up. Eva, you think you can give us a story until then?"

"Well..." Eva paused, sighing. "I do have a secret, but it's not really all that good."

"Why?" Leshawna said, all attention now turning to Eva.

"Well..." Eva sighed. "You all know that I was born in Canada and how I was always the tough girl. I'm still the tough girl, but there's more to the story than that. You see, my great-grandfather was a World War II veteran, and most of my families have been raised to his beliefs."

"Beliefs?" Trent asked.

"Yes... you see, under all of our family's left foot is a symbol that symbolizes what my great grandfather, who passed it down to my grandfather, then to my father and his family, who moved to Canada, then to me... and to be honest, I always had the beliefs of them too until I learned more about the horrors of World War II."

"What?" Gwen said, in shock. "Eva... are you trying to say that..."

"Yes..." Eva sighed. "My great-grandfather was a German soldier... and he always wore the symbol proud... which today, is wrong in society, which is why I always keep it hidden under a shoe... luckily, nobody noticed when it was under hooves, but maybe it's because nobody looks down that area."

"Are you telling us..." Leshawna and Heather said in shock.

Eva nodded as she lifted her back left leg out of the water, to reveal the underside of her hoof... and sure enough, there it was... a swastika. "My great-grandfather, along with his descendants... were Nazis and Nazi-enthusiasts. I used to be one too, but once I learned about what German Nazis did to people in those days, I didn't want to kill anybody... just beat them around a little... so I stopped being an enthusiast and rejected my father's Nazi endorsing... my mother divorced the man and remarried, and I'm still being raised correctly, but I've always been ashamed of my heritage... which is why I always embraced the Canadian side."

"Wow..." Trent said in shock. "I never knew your relatives were..."

"Yeah." Eva said. "I never really like to talk about it... neither does my mom. Unfortunately, this thing is a birth mark, so it can't be removed. That's why I rarely talk about this... I never really liked my father's works... there was a time I did, but now that time has passed."

"Sheesh..." Leshawna said. "No wonder you get so jumpy and angry whenever things don't go your way..."

"Don't say anything to Chris, if you do." Eva frowned. "Or anybody else. Last thing I want is to be branded as a terrorist..."

"Don't worry..." Leshawna smiled as she turned to Heather, who was digging around her bag. "Well, Heather?"

"Leshawna, Gwen, you already know about who my boyfriend is... AND what my other secret is... but Trent, Eva... I think it's time I told you everything about me... and my boyfriend." Heather said as she pulled out her stuffed cat. "First of all..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the way back at the castle, the speakerphones were too quiet as Alejandro was trying to listen in, but he couldn't quite get it.

"I can't hear her! With all the splashing and the noises that are going on in the background!" Alejandro growled as Cameron passed by.

"Give it up. They took the watches off." Cameron said.

"But they're telling secrets!" Alejandro growled. "I bet Heather is talking about her new boyfriend right now, and all I want is to know who he is!"

"Give up that obsession already, dude." DJ said. "Whatever happened between you and Heather is over. Can't you move on, maybe get a new girl?"

"Nobody is going to replace Heather in my heart, so no!" Alejandro growled. "Darn it, I can't seem to hear her over anything!"

"He is so obsessed..." Duncan sighed.

"I think Alejandro needs a new girlfriend..." Dakota sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...and that's basically the story about me, my boyfriend, and our stuffed animals." Heather said as she put her stuffed cat away.

"Wow... I never would have guessed that was who he was." Eva said in shock.

"Same." Trent said. "Also never would have guessed you had a stuffed cat."

"There's a lot you don't know about me." Heather said. "In fact, my boyfriend was the one who came up with the idea of faking that relationship with Alejandro after he got me kicked off unfairly in All-Stars."

"...I was wondering why you had that big smile after you left the phone area." Leshawna said. "So, your boyfriend never liked Alejandro?"

"Never!" Heather said. "I mean, even when Alejandro first appeared, me and Buc- my boyfriend would always laugh at the plan I pulled at the final challenge in World Tour. If only I could remember if it was the dummy I made or the dummy Alejandro made that I threw in the volcano... either way, I was still upset I lost the money."

"Yeah, I don't blame you..." Gwen said. "Even back in the first season, I barely remember if it was Owen or myself that won that season... I remember Owen willingly giving up the money to do the final challenge for all of us by the end of the first season, but at the same time, I remember REFUSING to do this challenge, but Chris forced it via contract..."

"Yeah, and with Duncan and Beth in Action... I always remember Duncan winning the money, but at the same time, I remember Beth winning... maybe they both split the money, I don't know..." Trent paused.

"And from what Mike told me, it was a hectic mess between him and Zoey in All-Stars, so who knows who got the sword handed over to Chris?" Leshawna said.

"And from what I've heard in Revenge of the Island... Cameron and Lightning put up a good fight, so nobody knows who made the final blow to whom in their finale..." Eva said.

"...You don't think that in a universe somewhere, people CHOOSE who wins in the Final Two, do you?" Heather asked. "It would explain why most of us don't remember who actually won our past seasons."

"Maybe..." Gwen paused. "And maybe somewhere, our universe splits into another one, should one of us have won the money in Total Drama... could you imagine, our universe splitting into three different worlds where the other world DID remember who the winner was?"

"It would be a very confusing universe..." Leshawna said... as she paused. "Say... you don't think the same thing will happen to Equestria, do you?"

"What do you mean?" Trent asked.

"Well, what if, in the Final Episode of the series, a couple of new universes are created where one of the Final Two wins, doesn't matter whose in the Final Two, and they keep going on as if they did win... yet in this universe, what if everything resets, and we don't remember which person actually won the whole thing? Would the story continue in this universe, or will it continue in the winner's universe? Or what if the loser IS the winner, and we follow THAT universe? And..."

"Hold up, calm down, Leshawna." Eva said, holding a hoof to stop Leshawna. "Why don't we all just relax? Take a deep breath. Just enjoy our time in the hot springs for a while..."

"All right." Everyone nodded as they decided to relax.

After a moment of silence, Heather said, "Even if we don't remember who wins this game... I just know whoever won... I'm sure they'll be proud of their accomplishments."

"Oh, yeah. For sure." Everyone nodded.

And thus, Heather, Gwen, Leshawna, Trent and Eva decided to keep relaxing in the hot spring for a while, until they finally decided to get out and move on with their quest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for the help, Beardo!" Harold smiled as he held up a CD. "Gosh, I hope everyone loves the demo we made!"

Beardo then made a tap dance sound as he nodded.

"Attention campers, auction begins in approximately ten minutes! Come on down, folks!" Chris's voice called through the intercom.

Lindsay, who was passing nearby, smiled as she looked at her nail polish. "I am so excited!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay: Here's hoping for good items! Food, free day at the hotel, game items… I’m really crossing my fingers for those!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, the Total Drama gang arrived at the auction hall. Most of them sat together in the stands with the Mane Six, Ben, the CMC and their pony pals. Scott sat by himself. No surprise there, he isn't Mr. Popular as usual.

The hosts stood in front at the podium with Chris piunds it, saying, "I find you all guilty..." Most of everyone gasps in shock and confusion. He smirks and adds, "...of being cute and funny! Ha ha ha! Psyche!"

"Can we get on with it, please?" B asked impatiently before glancing at Beardo. "And who's the guy with the beard? Let me guess: another one of Chris's future contestants?"

"Yep! Call him my beat boxing buddy!" Harold explained with a proud smile as Beardo made a pony sound.

"Applejack, your uncle's calling!" Pinkie exclaims to Applejack, thinking that her uncle is calling just now, but not realizing it was Beardo making the sound effect.

"No, he's not, that was the guy making the noises." Applejack said dryly while pointing to Beardo.

"Okay, so here's how this is going to work... Basically, this is an auction." Celestia said as Luna give bags of bits to each player in the game. "You're all given nine hundred bits each, in cash, and basically, all you have to do is bid on an item we present without going over the amount. Anybody who gets the price correct or close to the price correct without going over will win that item. The prices are in 20 dollar increments, so bid wisely."

Once Luna's done giving out the money, she now spoke, "Now, these items will be covered up, so they can be anything... food, an advantage for the next round... and invincibility will be the last item on the list, so use your money wisely and save up..."

"Hey, princesses, quick question... with Beardo here, how does he fit into the auction?" Harold ask motioning to Beardo who just waves.

Noah, eyes widen, spoke up, "Beard- okay, I'm pretty sure that's not his real name."

"Well, it's probably just a nickname." Dawn suggests with a shrug.

Harold shrugs while saying, "Yeah, he only talks through sound effects, so I'm just calling him Beardo until he feels the need to talk."

"Glad you ask. Harold, since you summoned Beardo, he acts as an extra hundred bits, so basically, Harold, you have a thousand bits, so you have a hundred bit advantage." Celestia explained to Harold with a smile.

"Yeah!" Harold exclaimed while pumping his fist.

As Scott waited, he heard a familiar, "Psst!" The boy turned to see Tech, still hidden, giving him some contact lens. "Here."

"What's this? I don't need lens." Scott said to Tech with a frown.

"My newest invention: X-Ray Lens! Put these in your eyes and you can see what's covered up!" Tech explained quietly. "This will give you the advantage that the others don't."

Scott smirked as he put the lens underneath his eyes, saying, "Cool."

"Okay, my friends! Time to begin!" Chris exclaimed, slamming his gavel as Chef brought in an item that's covered up. "The item here. Now then, we will like to bid?"

As the players watch, Scott focused on the item carefully.

--------------

Scott: Okay, the item is a glass of ordinary water. (shrugs) Not worth my time but I gotta bid to avoid suspicion. (holds up a list) And thanks to the prices given to me, I got the advantage!

---------------

"Do I hear an opening bid?" Discord asked with a smile.

"I bid 10 bits!" Scott called out.

"15!" Katie called out quickly.

"35!" Harold exclaimed quickly. "Beardo we will save your bits for when we need them,"

Beardo nodded as B calls out, "20!"

"50!" Dawn exclaimed with a nod.

"10!" Ezekiel called out his bid.

"1 bit!" Lindsay exclaimed happily, making the others give a 'you kidding me, right' look at her.

"Okay, I got for 25 bits." Noah said giving out the bit numbers.

"30 bits." Bridgett eexclaims, giving out her number.

"Okay, one of you got the right bid...and it's 20 bits!" Celestia announces. "Sold to B!"

B cheered as Luna uncovered the item in question, revealing a glass of ordinary water. She said, "And here's your prize. A glass of ordinary water."

"Oh. Well, I am thirsty." B confessed as he took the glass of water, drinking it. "Ahhh..."

--------------

B: Okay, so it's water, but it's good water, nevertheless.

--------------------

"Next item up for bid." Celestia said as Chef brought in another item that's covered. Now then, what bid do I hear?"

Scott focused and saw what the item is: vanilla and chocolate milkshakes. He nodded and spoke up, "30 bits!"

"Uh, 50!" B called out quickly.

"10 bits!" Bridgette exclaimed with a nod.

"40 bits!" Noah and Katie called out at the same time before blushing.

"30 bits, eh!" Ezekiel exclaimeds the bit.

"Whatcha think?" Harold asked Beardo, who nodded in reply. "Okay, 75 bits!"

"1 bit!" Lindsay exclaimed playfully.

"'1 bit'?" Rarity asked Lindsay in disbelief. "It must be more than that!"

"I will go for 20 bits." Dawn said, giving out her bets.

"Okay! The actual price is...40 bits! Noah and Katie surprisingly guess it so they won it!" Celestia announced.

Noah and Katie cheered as they give out 40 bits each. Luna uncovers the item, which are vanilla and chocolate milkshakes. She levitates two drinks to the lovers saying, "Vanilla and chocolate milkshakes for the lovers. Enjoy."

Noah and Katie helped themselves to their milkshakes. Noah glanced at the remaining ones, then asked, "Say, is it okay if we share the remaining ones with our friends?"

"Of course you can share them." Luna replied with a smile.

Luna and Celestia levitated the milkshakes to the others...except for Scott, but that was expected. Twilight smiled, sharing one with Ben as she said, "We got good friends."

"Yeah. Not like Scottie would share." Ben remarked a bit.

--------------

Katie: I am soooooo glad to be one of the nice and popular players. It makes me wonder what other items are up for bid.

--------------

"Okay, while you are drink ourselves silly, let's bring out the next item out for bid." Chris said as Chef briought out the next item; "Now, what bid would I hear?"

Scott focused on the item then he saw that it isn't a food item but something else.

The players then called out certain bids to the hosts. Once it's done, Celestia exclaimed, "The actual bid is...220 bits! Ezekiel won by 210."

Chris uncovered the item, revealing a marker. The host explained, "You get a chance to draw a mustache on a face of your choosing."

"Anyone?" Ezekiel asked Chris with an amusing smirk.

"Uh...yeah?" Chris asked, getting uneasy. Suddenly, Ezekiel rushed over, grabbed the marker and quickly draw a mustache on Chris's face.

The players and the ponies' group laughed their heads off as Ezekiel smirked, paying off his 210 bits before heading back. He remarked, "Worth 210 bits."

"Okay, I deserved that." Chris remarked with a shrug. "Okay, next item up for bid."

Chef brought in the next item up for bid. Scott saw that it's a food item, making him smirk eagerly. He was hungry. The players did some bids quickly.

"Sold to Scott for 80 bits!" Celestia exclaimed as Scott won the bid. As the boy gave out his money, Discord removes the cover, revealing a burger and fries. "Burger and fries, the meal of humans."

"Oh, yeah!" Scott exclaimed hungrily and in delight.

"Okay, eew." Pinkie said with a frown. "Burgers are made from cows!"

"Who cares? Yum, yum, yum!" Scott taunted, biting into his burger, much to the ponies' chagrin. "What? You ponies don't got substitute meat?"

"We do...but you're eating with your mouth open!" Rarity snapped in annoyance at Scott.

"You know, your human self would've said different." Scott remarked with a chuckle while eating fries. "Hey, anyone got any ketchup?"

"Here." Chef said, giving out ketchup to Scott, who took it.

"Thanks." Scott said before putting ketchup on his fries.

"Okay, next item up for bid!" Chris exclaimed as the next item that was covered. "This one is a biggie, folks."

Since Scott was eating, he chose not to bother figuring out the next item and didn't bother to bid. The others, of course, quickly, bid on the item. Eventually, only one- or two, in this case- won.

"Sold to both Harold and Beardo! The actual price is 400 but they came close at 390!" Celestia exclaimed as Chris slammed the podium with the gavel.

"Awesome!" Harold exclaimed. Discord uncovered the item, revealing...a blank of paper. "Uh, what?"

"Another joke item. You can change anybody's name of your choice until the end of the day." Discord said, giving the blank piece of paper and a pen to Harold. "To make this better, write down the name of the individual and the temporarily new name. We will read it once the audition's over."

"Sweet!" Harold exclaims as he took the paper, put the old name and temporarry name on it. He put the name in the box with a look of satisfaction.

Harold was unaware of the evil grin on Scott's face, who was observing this.

-------------

Harold: I put down Scott's name and is changing it to Mr. Doody Pants. Ha ha ha! Oh yeah, priceless!

-------------

Scott: (evil grin) Oh, Harold doesn't know it, but he gave me an idea for my next...target...

-----------------------

"Now for the next item up for bid!" Chris exclaims as Chef brings in another idea. "Okay, perhaps we could see who can win this item?"

Scott check the item, seeing it to be a food item. The contestants bid on the item for a few moments.

"The actual bid is 60 bits and the winner is...surprisingly Lindsay at 1!" Celestia announces.

The other players look surprised and a bit sheepish. Most of them bid over with Lindsay still staying at 1! Pretty awesome don't you think? Still, after Lindsay gives out her 1 bit, Chef uncovers the item to be...

"Nachos!" Lindsay squeals as she took the nachos then shares them with the others but Scott.

----------

Lindsay: They're ours, Scott, 'nachos'! Hee hee!

--------------------------

"Okay, now for another interesting item." Chris declares as Chef brings in the next covered item.

Scott uses his secret lens and gasps, smirking evilly. Yes, perfect! The evil boy calls out, "500 bits!"

The other players quickly made their bids for the item, but they are nowhere close to the item or they are overbidding. Soon the bid is over.

"Scott wins at 500 bids!" Chris announces. The host smirks as he removes the item...revealing it to be a Chris McClean Invincibility Statue much to the players' shock. "Well, well! A Chris McClean Invincibility Statue, one time only for this Elimination Ceremony!"

"Well, well, lucky me!" Scott exclaims with glee as he takes his new item. The other players look concerned.

--------------

Bridgette: Scott got another statue. (sighs) Great. He's safe...for now.

--------------------------------

"All right, here's the next item to bid on." Luna said as she brings in the next item. "Opening bids shall begin!"

The players made bids like crazy. Rarity comments, "I wonder what item will be bid on next."

"I hope it's something funny!" Sweetie exclaims eagerly.

Chris slams his hammer onto the podium,, saying, "Sold to Bridgette to 400 bits, the item is 440!"

Bridgette pays off her money as Discord removes the cover on the item, removing it to be a potato. The chimera explains, "You can force somebody to balance a potato on their head."

"In that case, I choose Scott." Bridgette said with an evil grin on her face, making him frown a bit.

A while later, Scott has a potato on his head, trying to balance it as the others laugh a bit. Yeah, it cost her 400 bids but it was worth it!

"Here's the next item up for bid." Celestia said as the next covered item is brought in. "Now then who wishes to bid on this item?"

The contestants, with Scott who is trying to keep the potato balanced, bid on the items like crazy. Soon the bidding's over.

"The actual win is 600 bits and Harold and Beardo won it with 600 bits!" Celestia announces eagerly as the bid is now over.

"Yes." Harold exclaims as he come to pay off 600 bits. "All right, let's see what I won here."

"You want it? You got it!" Chris laughs as the item is uncovered...to show Discord using a camera and flash it in front of Harold, causing him to yelp as a flash is in his eyes.

"Gah! My eyes!"

"A camera flash in your eyes for a few minutes! Oh man, what a joke! Ha ha ha ha!"

Most o the others laugh eagerly. Harold is upset for wastng 600 bits and now, he won't be able to bid anymore. Unknown to the others, Tech quickly sneak over to the box and open it. No cameras, no one's noticing, good. The Dark Mystic Pony took the paper and quickly uses a device that can allow him to forge someone else's handwriting.

Tech then changes the choices to make it looks like Harold's writing before putting the paper back, closing the box and leaving. Scott is going to enjoy this!

Once the laughter has calm down, the next item up for bid is brought in as Chris said, "Okay, let's see the item up for bid here."

------------

Katie: I'm hungry so I deciding to get what I hope to be food.

---------------

The bids goes on quickly, except Harold couldn't as he is low on money. Soon the bidding's over.

"The actual bid is 80 bits. Sold to Katie at 78!" Chris announces. Katie squeals as she quickly goes over, paid off her 78 bids. The item is uncovered. "Tacos! Careful. The beans can be 'farty'."

"Very funny, Chris." Katie remarks dryly as she brings the tacos back to the stand, sharing them with her friends.

"Yummy! Spike exclaim as he eats a taco. "Like Taco Tuesday back home!"

"Except without the Legos, the glue, or the bad cop/good cop thing!" Pinkie exclaims, bouncing up and down while eating.

Rainbow, chuckling, shakes her head, "Pinkie, you are so random."
"All right, next item up for bids!" Chris said as Chef pulled out another item, covered up.

Scott used the lens to look into what was inside... then shook his head. Not worth his time, but nevertheless...

"100 bits." Scott smiled.

"I'm bidding 200 bits." Dawn nodded.

"1 bit." Lindsay said, smiling.

"400 bits." Katie said.

"Going all in." Bridgette said.

"10, I guess..." Harold sighed.

"300 bits." B nodded.

"800 bits." Noah said in determination.

"60 bits, eh." Ezekiel called.

"Okay, actual price is... 200 bits. Dawn has got this prize!" Chris said as he lifted up the lid, revealing the item... which was a letter. Dawn curiously picked up the letter as she read it. "You will avoid the wrath of the princesses, meaning you are safe for this round... but the catch is that you will have to spend the night at the dungeon in Sugarcube Corner."

Everyone (except for Scott) winced.

"Hoo... I feel so sorry for you, Dawn." Pinkie said, worried.

"Yeah..." Rainbow said, nervously.

Dawn nodded. "I think I'll be fine."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn: To be honest, I kinda want to go down there... from what I've heard from Sam, the monster that lives down there isn't really all that bad... I'd like to see for myself...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Next item up for grabs..." Chris said, putting down another item, covered up.

After everybody had made their bids, Chris nodded as he announced, "500 bits was the bid, and Bridgette went all in."

Bridgette nodded as she went over and gave the money to Chris, as Chris lifted up the item... to reveal mustard and peanut butter. "Bridgette, you're to have these items stuck on the roof of your mouth until the auction comes to an end..."

"The peanut butter I get... but why the mustard?" Bridgette asked as Chef started to put a knife in the peanut butter to swivel it around.

"Because it's spicy mustard, and the peanut butter only adds to the stickiness, so you're going to have a hot mouth that you can't get rid of!" Chris smirked. "Don't worry, water will be provided after the auction."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette: (now with peanut butter and mustard in her mouth) Ith tho hot and thicky, I than't theel thry thongue. Ith tho thpithy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Next item up for bids..." Chris nodded as he put down another item.

After all the bids were made, with the exception of Bridgette and Harold, who couldn't bid, Chris nodded as he announced, "Sold to Ezekiel, for exactly 300 bits."

"Awesome, eh!" Ezekiel smiled as Chris lifted up the lid, revealing the item, which was another card.

"Well, well, looks like another card to summon yet another future new contestant from my next season!" Chris smiled as Ezekiel took the card.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezekiel: Well, now I have two help cards... this could be fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"By the way, you can use THAT summon card ANYTIME, even if another summon card is played." Chris said. "Heck, you can play both of them as far as you know."

"Sweet." Ezekiel nodded as he sat down.

"Only a couple more left..." Celestia said as she put down another item.

Everybody nodded as they started their bids.

"60 bits." Noah nodded.

"1 bit." Lindsay smiled.

"100 bits." Dawn smiled.

"20 bits." B called out.

"All in." Katie and Scott announced.

"90 bits." Ezekiel called out.

Bridgette and Harold had no comments.

"60 bits it is." Chris said as he revealed the item, which was a spaghetti dinner for two. "Noah, you and a friend... which, by the way, I already know you're taking Katie, don't deny it... get to enjoy this spaghetti dinner for two!"

Noah smiled as Katie hugged him tight. "I'll take it."

"Just one more item up for grabs..." Celestia said. "And this one ISN'T covered up... it is invincibility... and it is at this point where everyone, but Scott and Dawn, since they are safe for tonight, are going to go all in. Now, the person with the most money left..."

"Just give invincibility to Lindsay, we all know she has the most money left!" B groaned.

"...Very well. You are correct, Lindsay did in fact win invincibility for this round." Celestia nodded as Lindsay cheered.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay: (giggles as she puts her Element on) My crown will never let me down!

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Now, earlier in the auction, Harold was given a chance to change somebody's name, until the end of the day, which is the elimination ceremony." Discord said as he opened up the envelope. "Let's reveal the new name on whom, shall we?"

Harold gave a smirk as Scott was seen whistling innocently.

"The new name that Harold wrote down is..." Discord paused. "...Ugly Bitches."

Harold jumped. "What? That's not what I wrote!"

"And the person that is dubbed Ugly Bitches are..." Discord paused. "My my, this is interesting. Seems Harold wrote down the Mane Six, Celestia and Luna's names."

Everybody's eyes widened as they were now glaring at Harold. Celestia frowned as she said, "Are you calling us ugly?"

"That's not what I wrote!" Harold tried to argue the point.

"Harold, can you handwrite my name to compare?" Luna asked as she conjured up a piece of paper and a pen.

"Oh, certainly!" Harold said, writing Luna's name, then giving it to her.

Luna looked at the paper Harold gave her, then turned towards Celestia, who nods. "Yep, this is the same handwriting."

Harold's eyes widened. "WHAT???"

Celestia and Luna frowned as Celestia glared at Harold. "Well, Harold... looks like we have a LOT to consider..."

"I can't believe you called us ugly bitches!" Pinkie glared at Harold. "And we're stuck with these names until the end of the day!"

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." Ben said, comforting them.

Chris chuckled as he said, "Seems there is to be some animosity... well, the auction is officially over..."

Everyone nodded as they started to leave, Harold still in utter confusion on what happened.

-------------------------------------------------------

Harold: I swear, I never wrote that Ugly Bitches' names are Ugly Bitches! (pause) Great, I'm replacing their real names with Ugly Bitches! If this is Discord's doing, I swear to God!

----------------------------------------------------------

"I swear, I didn't write all that, Ugly Bitches!" Harold started to explain to the leaving Twilight.

"Stop calling us that!" Twilight frowned. "You're not helping your case."

"I'm trying to say your real names, but that other name keeps coming out!" Harold tried to explain.

"Save it!" Twilight glared as she turned around and started to walk off.

Harold frowned as Beardo came over and sat down next to him. "Scott did something, I swear... if only I can have payba- hey..."

Harold gave a smirk as he turned to Beardo. "Say, Beardo, I'm curious. How good are you at animal sounds? Fish, specifically?"

Beardo gave a dolphin noise to assure Harold.

Harold smiled. "Hmmm... Beardo, listen up... I may have an idea to get back at Scott before I leave... and before you leave too, since it's getting near the end..."

Beardo smiled as Harold started whispering in his ear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, after a nearly relaxing morning dip, the afternoon was spent with Heather's team continuing their small trek as she read the book.

"I found another random passage that seems to have random capitalization everywhere." Heather said as she sat down. "Take a look at this."

Gwen, Trent, Leshawna and Eva sat down as they started reading the book.

"Day 33. As I walk alongside the BEautiful forest on the WAyside, I planned to REgrOup with the Few items THat I had picked up on my travEls, buT the pRoblem with the UndErsiDe of thE bag is the mindless driVel In the Lake, where I keep my SOLitude And bRAvery of thiS HEavenly place. I don't know what to do In paradiSe, buT wHEn I do, I Can Allow it thUS. But whEnever I am ready for this, it will be Onward and Forward again. This will be THe tInieSt place I will ever MAke to Dash oN thE Side Streets."

"This is just insane." Eva sighed. "The original Applejack just doesn't make a lick of sense. She randomly capitalizes every letter every few words or so."

"And she bunches it up each time." Gwen frowned. "What is with her insane ramblings, anyway? No wonder she never gives anything away about the eye..."

"Well, whatever works, works." Heather said as she got up and started to walk some more. "Come on..."

"HALT, MORTALS!" A deep booming voice started to give way as the five stopped.

Eva frowned as she put up her fists. "Show yourself!"

"I am the Guardian of this next passage, and to move on, you must answer these three questions. Fail, and you will deserve your punishment." The deep voice said.

Heather blinked as she looked at the book. "But... there's nothing in the book that says there's a guardian that asks three questions..."

"Please, just answer these questions, or suffer!" The deep booming voice called.

"Sheesh!" Heather said.

"Let's just do it." Gwen sighed. "This guy won't let us pass until we answered his questions."

"All right, fine..." Heather said. "What are your three questions?"

"Question number one..." The deep booming voice started. "Would you like to take a survey?"

Heather, Gwen, Trent, and Eva just blinked in confusion as Leshawna frowned. "Wait a minute..."

"Uh, yes?" Heather asked.

"Question number two..." The deep booming voice started. "Do you eat beans?"

"Okay, I know those questions anywhere!" Leshawna glared, remembering similar questions that were asked during a certain dinner date that she, Harold, Sam, Dakota and Rarity were a part of.

"Yes!" Heather frowned.

"Question number three..." The deep booming voice started. "Do you like George Wednt movies?"

"I don't even know who that is!" Heather argued.

"Question number four..." The deep booming voice continued.

"Hey, I thought you said there were three questions!" Heather said, Gwen, Trent and Eva nodded.

"There were..." Leshawna frowned as she walked over towards a bush... and kicked it aside to reveal the two survey mares from the dating disaster episode with Rarity, one of which was holding a megaphone to imitate a deep voice.

The two survey mares looked up in shock as they waved nervously. Eva frowned as she made fists, cracking her knuckles.

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

"Okay, you may go..." The first survey mare groaned as she fainted.

"Thank you." Eva smiled as she started whistling, the four moving along.

Leshawna then turned to the second survey mare, who was really acting scared as Leshawna asked, "Does that really work?"

"Only for people that love our surveys..." The second survey mare smiled... then fainted on the ground.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on the other path, Brick, Sam, Sierra, Cody and Sadie were still running from the five Weums as they were still giving chase. As the five chasees were crossing a bridge, Sam turned towards the chasers as he yelled, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

The leader Weum, in response, sent out another blue energy ball and threw it at Sam, who yelped as he started to run off.

After using the energy ball, the leader Weum was starting to pant a little bit as the Weum with the wolf tail put a hand on her shoulder, saying, "Don't use the Holy Magic too much. You know what it can do to you! What it can do to all of us if we use it! Besides, you're horrible at shooting that energy."

"All right, all right." The leader Weum nodded. "Anyway, we won't need it. We got our weapons!"

"Right." The wolf tailed Weum said as she held up a whip. The leader Weum nodded, pulling out a sword that had a heart shape at the tip, and a bell at the handle.

Cody, Brick, Sadie, Sierra and Sam then kept running as the Weums pulled out their weapons (the glasses wearing Weum holding up two castenets that formed into a staff, the little Weum holding up a yellow tambourine, that acted as a diskenette, with the winged Weum holding up a bow with arrows.) and gave chase.

The five then stopped as they saw something that caught their eyes... an abandoned playground, with a few toy weapons scattered around.

"A place to call our battlefield." Brick nodded as the five went over and grabbed a weapon, turning towards the five Weums, ready for combat.

The leader Weum nodded as all five went to battle, the leader Weum taking on Brick, the winged Weum taking on Sadie, the glasses wearing Weum taking on Sam, the little Weum taking on Sierra, with Cody going up against the wolf-tailed whip wielding Weum.

Brick and the leader Weum got up and started fighting on a playground bridge as the leader Weum started muttering some words, sending a shockwave from her sword as Brick fought back with his toy sword.

"Ho! Ha! Parry! Dodge! Spin!" Brick said as the leader Weum started blocking attacks with her sword.

Sierra started to scream heroically as she raised up her staff as she started charging towards the littlest Weum. The littlest Weum started giving a scream too as she started charging with her tambourine like weapon... what's odd was that they were going around in circles... which is mostly because they were on a merry-go-round... and their screams turned out to be more joyous than of bravery.

"This is way too much fun!" Sierra laughed.

"I know!" The littlest Weum nodded.

The glasses wearing Weum and Sam stopped their battle just to look at this display of the littlest Weum and Sierra laughing their heads off at the merry-go-round. Sam and the glasses-wearing Weum then resumed their battle as Sam started to go up on the swings and the glasses wearing Weum jumped, with the two battling, Sam with his shield, and the glasses wearing Weum with her staff.)

"Sorry. Sorry. Sorry." The glasses wearing Weum uttered every time she tried to fight with her weapon and aimed it at Sam.

Sadie, holding a few rocks, and the winged Weum, holding her arrows, nodded as they started throwing stuff at each other in a distance, the two screaming. "YAH! HAH! WAH!"

Cody then climbed up a slide as he slid down it pretty quickly... the wolf tailed Weum followed suit as she stood and... fell flat on her face as she slid down. "OW! This slide was not made for tall women..."

Brick then grabbed onto a slider and crosses kicking the leader Weum in the face. He then slides backwards.

"Ah, crap." Brick groaned as he crashed, letting go of the slider and falling.

With Sadie and the winged Weum, Sadie was throwing rocks and missing as she yelled, "Take that, you Weum!"

"HEY, stop that!" Sierra called as it's revealed the rocks were hitting her, the littlest Weum having to duck. "I am not a Weum!"

"Sorry, Sierra! I'm trying to hit one!" Sadie argued.

Back with Sam and the glasses wearing Weum, the glasses wearing Weum was climbing up on a bridge as Sam grabbed her staff, the glasses wearing Weum yelping as the winged Weum, taking her time to escape, joined the glasses wearing Weum and blocked the other end of the bridge.

Sam frowned as he held up the staff. "See you in hell, bitches!"

Sam then whacked the staff down on the bridge... which collided with the fake rope bridge, since it was pretty much made of metal. The glasses wearing Weum and the winged Weum just stared at Sam, as if to say, "What were you trying to accomplish?"

Sam chuckled nervously as he handed the staff back to the winged Weum. "I believe this is yours..."

Sam then punch the glasses wearing Weum in the stomach as Sadie climbed up and switched partners.

Sierra and the littlest Weum... were now smiling in glee as they were now riding the swings, laughing and playing. The leader Weum and Cody just stared at the two as if to say, "Really?"

Cody groaned. "This is just getting silly..."

The battle still continued as they were getting close... until...

"Hey! Excuse me!"

The battle came to a screeching halt as all ten of the fighters turned to see a bunny with one ear and a black bull standing, a camera in hand.

The bull coughed as he said, "I'm here to film a small portion of a student film, and it requires the playground. My friend and I would like to use it, please."

Cody blinked as the five Weums and the other four Total Drama ponies stared at each other, Cody saying, "But... we're fighting for the fate of mankind..."

"...humanity..." The leader Weum tried to explain.

"...stuff." Cody said.

The black bull frowned as the bunny with one ear sighed. "I'll handle this, Maurice. Look, I don't care what you people or your little DnD friends are doing. This is a public playground, and we want to use it for filming... and I want to play on the playground too."

"Are you kidding me?" Brick frowned. "Aren't you a little too old to be playing on a
playground?"

"I should be asking you the same question!" The bunny with one ear frowned.

"Xero..." Maurice just groaned.

"Oh what, do you believe in Santa Claus, too?" Brick frowned.

The littlest Weum stopped what she was doing as she asked, "Wait... Santa isn't real?"

The leader Weum just glared at Brick as she kicked him in the shins. "Don't listen to him, of course he is!"

Maurice nodded as he said, "All right, let me make this clear... either give us the playground, or we call the police."

"What's stopping us?" Cody frowned.

Maurice pulled out a phone and started dialing a number. "Hello, police?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“BANANAS!” Xero yelled to the camera. “APPLES! RANDOM FRUIT! Maurice, how long until this film is needed to be delivered to Orange again?”

“Hopefully by next month. Keep shouting random fruit.” Maurice said, holding the camera.

"All right, but I'm playing on the slide afterwards!" Xero smiled as he started running up the swings. "ORANGES! KUMQUATS!"

From nearby, the Weums and the Total Drama ponies, having decided to lend the bunny and bull the playground, just stared in shock as Sadie said, "Well... that was embarrassing."

"Yeah." The wolf tailed Weum nodded.

"Now what do we do?" The littlest Weum asked.

"We'll make haste to another battlefield, one where permission doesn't matter!" Cody called.

Everyone cheered as they started to run off towards another playground.

-----------------------------------------------------

The playground that Cody's team and the Weums found... was a little small as there were only two swings, a smaller slide, and a see saw.

"Aw, the other one was better!" The littlest Weum whined.

"Yeah, that had a merry-go-round!" Sierra complained.

The leader Weum groaned as she turned, "Look, it doesn't matter. We'll take it! Come on, let's get into positions."

The leader Weum nodded as she started to walk towards the playground, pointing to some areas, "Weum Two, I believe you were here... Weum Three and Four, you were there... and Weum Five, go to the swings."

"Okay!" The littlest Weum smiled as she walked towards the swing and sat on it.

"Okay, shall we get on with-" The leader Weum turned towards where the Total Drama ponies should have been... except all five of them had disappeared without a trace.

"What the- oh, son of a bitch!" The leader Weum groaned.

The wolf tailed Weum sighed as she said, "That's what we get for being too assuming."

"Marcie Dammit!" The leader Weum just groaned as a familiar baby phoenix bird flew up to them.

"Seems you faiwed your task, Weums." The baby phoenix bird said.

"Don't rub it in, Tracy." The wolf-tailed Weum said.

"Doesn't matter, we just have to give chase. Who knows how far they gone." Tracy said.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I should have kept an eye on them..." The glasses wearing Weum uttered apologies.

"Not your fault... but we have to stop them before they find that eye... or worse..." The winged Weum nodded.

"Right... Weums, we'll rest for now, but we'll catch up soon enough!" Weum One said as Tracy started to fly around.

"We better huwwy quick. Who knows how much wonger until that eye is found..." Tracy said, worried.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, with Bridgette and Ezekiel, they were relaxing a bit as they watched Lindsay trying to make something.

"Let's see, let's see..." Lindsay said, looking back towards Ezekiel. "...Element of... I don't know..."

"Hey, fellas!" Chris's voice called.

Bridgette, Ezekiel and Lindsay groaned as the three turned towards Chris, who was smiling and bringing along a few people with him. "Free massages for all of you. Take it, my treat!"

"Yeah, thanks, but no thanks." Bridgette sighed. "Chris, what is going on with you?"

Chris sighed. "I guess I just want to see you guys safe, that's all. With the threat of Tuerto around... I don't know what's going to happen..."

"Oh..." Bridgette, Ezekiel and Lindsay paused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay: I guess I can see why Chris would be nice to us... he's worried that everything would go wrong... but how he's doing it is just not the way to do it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chris, listen. We appreciate that you want to be protective of us, but you don't need to worry." Ezekiel explained.

"Yeah. That eye will be found, and you'll be back to your regular self." Bridgette explained.

"Look, we don't mind you being nice once in a while, but we don't want you to overdo it, okay?" Ezekiel asked. "Besides, you're the torturous host, that's who we know you as."

Chris paused. "I guess you're right... anyway, fellas, I have a lot to think about."

As Chris started to go off in the distance, back towards the castle, Bridgette, Ezekiel and Lindsay nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette: Well, it's nice we just have Chris thinking...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, Beardo, ready?" Harold asked. Beardo nodded as they saw Scott walking past. Harold smirked. "Great. Commence the shark noises!"

Meanwhile, Scott was having a secret conversation with Tech, glad that he gave Harold trouble with the ponies and the names in the first place.

"Nice work on helping me set up, Harold...whoever you are." Scott said to Tech with an evil hidden smirk. "That will help in kicking another dork out!"

"No problem!" Tech remarks with a hidden chuckle.

"Hmm, weird. You sounded familiar." Scott said, making Tech a bit nervous. "Oh yeah! That...evil boy genius wimp Jack Spicer! You sounded just like him from 'Xiaolin Showdown'!"

"Right, right, I guess that's the case." Tech said in an uneasy and awkward tone of voice. For a moment, the mama's foal had feared the weird.

"Anyway, time to get to business. I need ya to do a favor for me." Scott said. "Put a psychic mind block so Dawn or any mind readers can't read my mind!"

"You want us to put a psychic block on your mind? I don't know..." Tech said, getting a bit concerned about Scott's request.

"Just do it, all right? I got an idea for something I want to do..." Scott snaps to Tech, not wanting to hear a word of it.

Tech frowns while saying, "All right, I guess I can do it..."

"Good." Scott said with a satisfied smirk, "There's no way those dumbasses will stop my plan, especially since Equestria will soon fall to me!"

"Or to Shadow Dragon and my pals." Tech mumbles to himself.

----------------

Scott: Dawn and those dumb ponies would try to read my mind in some point...so I better take extra good precaution just in case...

------------------------

Downstairs in the dungeons of Sugarcube Corner, a certain pink pony was sighing as she sat down, looking down. She was currently watching the monitors on what was going on within the game and sighed. "I've been in this dungeon for who knows how long, getting called out as a monster, thinking I kill for fun. Well, let them think that... I'll try not to mind... for I have found something that they'll never find."

Pinkamena looked up in the roof as she sighed.

(To the tune of 'Alone in the Universe' from 'Seussical The Musical')

(Pinkamena)

There are secrets on our minds,

In the brains, in the guts,

Hidden depths, tiny consciences, out in the blue!

Not a person seems to know, not a person seems to care,

There is no one who believes what I can do...

Well, I'm fairly certain, at one time or other,

Great ponies all feel... this way...

Pinkamena sighs as she sits down, grabbing a stick and a knife.

I'm alone in this universe,

So alone in the universe,

I'm a good pony, but they don't see it...

They all call me a crazy freak,

Okay, call me a crazy freak,

If I stand on my own, so be it...

Because I have life...

Yes, I can dance,

Around the moon,

If only for romance,

And maybe someday,

They will accept me...

As a true voice in the universe...

As a true friend in the universe...

Who believes in me...

Meanwhile, Dawn was walking towards the dungeons of the Sugarcube Corner as she was humming to herself, having to miss the Elimination Ceremony, but she'll know it'll be worth it.

(Dawn)

I was alone in the universe,

So alone in the universe,

Until the stars started to align...

(Pinkamena)

Alone in the universe...

(Dawn)

I was a loner in nature,

Until I met a similar guy,

And we all turned out fine...

(Pinkamena)

Nobody knows that I have life...

(Dawn)

I have life!

(Pinkamena)

And I can dance...

(Dawn)

I can dance!

(Pinkamena)

Around the moon, and...

(Pinkamena and Dawn)

If only for romance!

Well someday soon, you will hear my plea!

(Pinkamena)

One small voice in the universe...

(Dawn)

One true friend in the universe...

Pinkamena sighed as Dawn opened the doors to the dungeons of the Sugarcube Corner.

(Pinkamena and Dawn)

Please, believe in me...

At this moment, Dawn enters the secret dungeon by the door from which leads beneath Sugarcube Corner. As she moved down, she enters a lair and she sees a pink pony carving something. The pink pony of mystery slowly gazes at Dawn, straightly her for a moment until...

"What are YOU doing here?" The mysterious Pinkie Pie lookalike asked.

"Hm?" Dawn examines the lookalike as her psychic senses started going off. "Your aura, I sense that... you are not an enemy. But... a friend. I sense someone who wishes to be noticed from what she is inside... than on the outside."

Pinkamena heard this, and then she started tearing up, and the next moment in a flash, she hugs Dawn much to her surprise.

"Oh, I'm so happy somepony understands me, just like my big brother."

Dawn didn't understand what was happening, but hugs back in feeling alright. After some time has pass along with an explanation, Pinkamena makes a very nice and clean bed for Dawn who has to spend the night here. Mostly some ponies avoid being here, but only few have dare to be brave.

"Oh, Dawn, nobody can have a good friendship, such as ours!" Pinkamena smiled as Dawn laid down on her bed.

(Pinkamena)

Yes, I have life...

(Dawn)

You have life...

(Pinkamena)

And I can dance!

(Dawn)

You can dance...

(Pinkamena)

Around the moon, if...

(Pinkamena and Dawn)

...only for romance!

(Pinkamena)

You've called my name, and

You've set me free...

One small voice in the universe

(Dawn)

One true friend in the universe...

Pinkamena and Dawn sighed.

(Pinkamena and Dawn)

Who believes in me...

"Whelp, have a good sleep." Pinkamena said, as she heads off and lightly turns around and is working on something.

Dawn didn't argue, as she soon decided to sleep and gently dream.

--------------------------------------------

Dawn: You know, I'm glad that I met Pinkamena. Someday, she will meet the other ponies and be a true TRUE friend.

------------------------------------------

It took a night of travelling as the players and the Mane Six returns to the castle for the next elimination. As the player stood in front of the hosts, Chris spoke, "Okay, Scott, Lindsay and Dawn are immune so they are safe. Everyone else is vulnerable."

Celestia nods as she looks through the paper, saying, "Bridgette, you're safe." The girl nods as the princess tosses a cupcake to Bridgette. "Katie, you're safe."

Katie grins as she caught the next cupcake. Luna said the next name, "B, you're safe as well."

B grins as he was tossed the next cupcake. Only Ezekiel, Noah and Harold are safe.

"Noah." Celestia said as she tosses the next cupcake to Noah.

"Okay, finally, there's Zeke and Harold. Sounds familiar." Chris remarks with a shrug as Ezekiel and Harold looks anxious. "Ezekiel...you kinda brush me off."

"Only because you creep me and Bridgette out, eh." Ezekiel reminds Chris, rolling his eyes at this.

"Harold? Man, bad name to give your pony friends."

"I was going to call Scott a name, gah!" Harold exclaims in annoyance. "I wasn't going to call the Mane Six, Celestia and Luna that name!"

A pause while Rainbow comments, "At least he didn't call us Ugly Dogs."

"I thought it was Ugly B..." Pinkie begins to say but Rainbow put a hoof on her mouth to keep her quiet.

"Pinkie, no."

"Well, regardless, we did a lot of thinking. The final cupcake of the night goes to..." Celestia pauses a bit as if making a dramatic moment. Everyone else waits patiently, intensely for Harold and Ezekiel's case. "...Ezekiel."

Ezekiel smiles as Harold frowns. He got eliminated...thanks to Scott.

"Sorry, Harold, but mistake or no, your game is done." Luna said sternly to Scott.

"And now, it's time for intern work!" Discord exclaims, tossing a lot of stuff onto Harold. "The Suck-O-Gone is kinda pointless at this point, don't you think?"

"Ha! Looks like another idiot is taken out!" Scott exclaims with an evil laugh. "One asshole down..."

Suddenly Scott is interrupted by a familiar shark roar. The boy yelps in terror. It's Fang, he's back! Scott screams as he runs out of the room while the shark noises coming. But once the villain is out of the room, everyone else laughs as they saw that 'the shark' was really Beardo, making the sound effect noises.

"Boo-yah, nice one, Beardo." Harold remarks to Beardo with a laugh, the silent one smiles in satisfaction.

"To be honest, I suspected Scott was responsible between the auction and now." Twilight remarks with a giggle. "Of course, can't do anything about it now."

As Harold got himself up, Chris turns to the camera, smiling as he remarks, "And thus, seven remains. But who will be the next to be kicked out, facing the princesses' wrath? More will coming on the next thrilling episode of..." As we pan away from the castle, the host finishes the intro, "...Total...Drama...EQUESTRIA!!!"

---------------

Cody's team manages to make a stop for the night. Sierra, laughing at what happened, remarks, "Boy, those Weums thought we'd be Boy Scouts, didn't they!"

"Well, that's what they get for being assuming." Brick said to Sierra with a nod of satisfaction.

Cody smiles while saying, "All in all, a victory for us."

"But... we ran away from a battle." Sadie said in concern for what happened. The gang ran off from a battle. What now?

"All in all, a victory for us."

"I can't help but feel those Weums had some sort of powers... and they keep mentioning somebody named Marcie. Who is that, I wonder?" Sam ask, pondering who in the word this 'Marcie' is. Very odd.

"Whoever she is, it doesn't lead us any closer to the eye, comrades." Brick said seriously. So far, the gang didn't get the eye yet!

"Well, at least we're away from those Weums..." Sierra said with a sigh, relieved to get away from the Weums for now.

"Though I don't think this is the last time we'll see them..." Cody said in concern, feeling that the worst is yet to be over.

"Agreed. Let's just turn in for the night." Brick said. Time to sleep and resume the quest in the morning.

As the five were preparing to go to bed, Sadie turns to Cody, asking, "Say, Cody, you didn't lose the book in the battle, did you?"

Cody laughs, "Oh come on, Sadie, I remember everything! I would never forget something as simple as the book."

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile, a couple of miles back, something was seen laying on the ground...

A familiar book was sitting down there, the one that Cody's team was supposed to have a hold of... was laying on the ground.

-------------

We then see clips of the next episode, as the announcer spoke up, "On the next all new episode of Total Drama Equestria... identity crisises are abound!"

"That's right, campers, for the entire day, you are stuck in another player's body, until you find the remote to change you to your original body... together!" Chris gave a smirk.

"How will anybody know who is who?"

"Thank goodness you got out of there, B!" Dawn smiled as she hugged "B", who was giving a hidden evil smirk.

"Oh, no problem, Dawn." "B", who was really Scott, gave an evil smirk.

"Will players have fun with this idea, or will it be made fun of?"

"Duh, I'm Katie, I can't rely on myself!" Bridgette said in Katie's body as she started walking around, being all dramatic.

Katie in Bridgette's body frowned. "Okay, seriously, I don't sound like that."

"And with Cody's team, will they find a way without the book?"

"Seriously, how did you even lose the book!" Brick frowned as Cody chuckled nervously.

"Will Heather's team be able to defeat the Angel of Goodness?"

Upon hearing the actual title, Heather, Gwen, Leshawna and Trent broke down laughing. "Really, the Angel of Goodness?"

"And will the teams of Shadow Dragon, Grimmore and Superior realize that they are not messing with an ordinary pony?"

"It would seem that things have changed..." Grimmore responded to see what is becoming of the situation. "To refuse us, will lead to an early grave."

"Don't remind me!" Shadow Dragon (now as Chase the Warrior) glared. "Tuerto is not to be trusted!"

"All this and more on Total Drama Equestria! Don't miss it!"

Author's Note:

And thus Harold is gone. Whatcha guys think? Read, review and suggest!

This episode has references to the actual shows of the crossover.

'Afterlife with Archie' is referenced once again.

Chris's song is a combination of some of the earlier 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' song which can be found on Youtube.

Pinkie thinking that Applejack's uncle is calling him is a reference to one of the Gonzo jokes in an opening of 'The Muppet Show' when he heard a rooster crow from his trumpet, thinking that Camilla's uncle's calling her.

'The Lego Movie' is referenced here.
More references to Suburban Knights are here.

The Weums... are not really original characters that Orange, Toonwriter, myself or anybody has created. Actually, they're five special guest stars in disguise. We can't tell you their real names at this time, but notice the descriptions. Hopefully, you get a hint on who they are for later, if you're an anime fan. If not, then you'll have to wait and see.

Maurice the Bull and Xero the One-Eared Bunny, however, do belong to Orange Ratchet. They're not important to the story, they're just there for a random cameo.

Animaniacs with the survey ladies is once again, referenced.

The idea behind the auction is based around the Survivor challenges... and the joke items are based on what ORG players (Online Reality Gaming) players get whenever they go through a Survivor Auction.

The song being parodied here is that of 'Alone in the Universe' from 'Seussical the Musical'.

Now, Harold, he had a couple of roles... one was, as usual, the butt monkey to Duncan's pranks. Once that plotline was done when Duncan and Courtney were eliminated, Harold was just mostly there until the Final Ten. By this time, it was pretty much too late for Harold to get involved in the story. We would have eliminated him in tenth place, but we figured Izzy fit the tenth place role a bit better. Anyway, with eight players left, all eight of them have at least a solid storyline, whereas Harold didn't have one in there, so he was booted here. With that said, Harold did great in his time, but here, it just wasn't his time in the limelight.