• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 25,257 Views, 100 Comments

Total Drama Equestria - JusSonic



A crossover of both popular shows as the cast of Total Drama ends up in Equestria as ponies. New challenges and a threat awaits them all.

  • ...
54
 100
 25,257

Episode Eleven: Drama Dig Up

"This crossover of My Little Pony and Total Drama contains scenes of extreme stunts performed by animated teens or ponies. Do not try any of what you see here at home. Seriously, you could get messed up."

--------------

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Equestria, the teams head back to the Mystic Realm for some good old singing, hanging out and fun. Of course, things got dark in a major hurry. First off, Twilight and Ben think that I have been attacking ponies lately...so I decided to mess with their heads a bit, planting false info on myself and the princesses, causing the Royal Sisters to pretend that they're robots; Priceless. Second, Scott has stolen the Nose of Thunder in a plan to ruin the Total Drama Girl Alliance. Teaming up with Lightning, the two mess around in the Dragon Rider challenge, causing one major wedge between all girls. And when the big exposure is revealed, Scott set Lightning up to take the fall. Of course, with the help of friendship, the TD Girls Alliance got back together but still, Scott manages to hide his hoof prints and his tracks, sending Lightning to a one way trip to the Suck-O-Gone but not before Lightning exposes that Scott has the Earth Ponies' statue. Also, DJ, in a heroic sacrifice, quit the game to save Sierra from getting eliminated.

Back at the castle, Chris pours himself a cup of tea, saying to the camera, "Folks, 24 players remain and one must wonder. Who will be the next to go home? Will the ponies figure out the truth? Why am I so darn cool? Find out as we continue this spanking new game, where we do all the spanking, on...." As the host finishes his lines, we pan away from the castle once more. "...Total...Drama...EQUESTRIA!"

--------------

We see an intro like in every seasons of Total Drama as well as 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic'. This time, the players are doing activities in Equestria with them as ponies. The full intro song of the Total Drama series is played which ended with Celestia and Luna about to look at Twilight's letter but looks annoyed when Chris pops in and takes it, seeing the whole gang in their human forms.

-------------

Episode Eleven: Drama Dig Up

The Apple Farm was just getting it’s morning sunshine while the rooster was crowing. The Groundin' Earth Ponies group was coming out of the house, only to see the family working on the fields. And there was Ben helping out.

“Hey, what's Ben doing here?” Ezekiel asked a bit stump in seeing that pony was here.

“Oh, the dear came over ta help us, an he’s been on a roll lately.” Granny Smith smiled from the porch on her rocking chair to state this fact.

“How so?” Lindsay asked off stump in how one Earth pony can be on a roll here.

“Cause of all them stuff he’s finding’ an given’ ta us ta help our farm.” Granny Smith issued this off that earn some attention.

“What stuff?” Eva raised an eyebrow in hearing this claim statement.

“Over yonder,” Granny Smith points at a spot for the group to gander at.

Soon the gang looked where the old mare pointed at, and saw a mountain of treasures of gemstones, gold & silver, diamonds & rubies, priceless statue & art works and a bunch of other stuff that look like it be something to sell. The group was almost staring at what was to them, a shock that they dug around this farm to find something and they never came across this stuff of the days that they spent here.

“What! How Ben managed to find all that stuff?” Scott yelped off shock, one Earth stallion found a large load like that; that’s both incredible & impossible at the same time.

“Well why don’t ye go see it fer yer selves.” Granny Smith pointed out to say the manner of learning the truth form the horse’s mouth, literally even.

Soon the Total Drama group went to approach Ben, but saw he was wearing something…strange. On his front hooves, they appear like tan white gloves with brown leather under the palm, gray patch work around the entry edge, & tan dark emerald & orange pattern line symbols on the front white part. And around the base looks like a steel shovel on the four finger area and a thumb of the same design. This puzzled the group, but soon the Earth stallion & lover of Twilight stopped working to notice he had visitors.

“Oh hi guys.” Ben smiled off to see the new ponies that are staying here on assignment come by.

“Say, what’s that you’re wearing, eh?” Ezekiel asked in noticing the new item on Ben’s front hooves.

“Oh, these are the Mogma Mitts.” Ben responded in seeing the group notice a new item he’s wearing.

“The Mogma what-ifs,” Scott repeated a bit puzzled in not understanding a word this guy says.

“No, the Mogma Mitts, they allow me to dig through dirt, like a shovel, and it seems I’m pretty good at finding some buried treasure. Which I’m sharing with the Apple Family since I did promise to help them out when I ran loose as the Demon Pony on their fields long ago.” Ben explained the issue of his new gloves he’s wearing that provides him with digging aid. “Not to mention, I can burrow underground through patches of soft sand and soil to access underground tunnels, even break through rocks, set off bombs, and find hidden switches.” He stated the matter of what he can do and what he did in learning his news feats with this new item.

“Hidden switches?” The group responded in hearing this right.

“Yeah, there was some weird switch I found that knocks a pony down a hill and fall in a mud pit, don’t know who put that there or when they installed it.” Ben stated confused how someone installed a weird device for the Apples, what was the purpose was a riddle to him.

“We can only guess by who,” Brick rolled his eyes to mutter the matter of knowing it was Chris how put such a switch in place to torture them.

“Oooohhh, so that’s what knocked me in the mud pit.” Lindsay slowly responded in now realizing a matter of what happened to her. Figures, it was slow to catch up to her.

-----------

Scott: Are you kidding me? We went through the whole trouble of digging up the farm to find the McClean Invincibility Statue, and Benny boy’s got a nifty new item that could have saved us a TON of work? Not to mention, when word gets out of what he can do, the other teams might ask Ben to dig up some treasures for them, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris secretly wanted to use him to make himself richer. (Then he smirks to laugh this off.) Heh, good luck getting Celestia’s permission with that Chris, I don’t think she'd even allow it.

-----------

In the secret camera room, Chris, Chef & Discord saw Scott’s confession just now.

“Oh really, well maybe I can use such luck to my advantage.” Chris smiled with a hidden agenda on his mind.

“You know Celly wouldn’t be fond of you abusing her child’s little gift of magic items related to the Hero Of Time, who’s connected to the Triforce of great Wisdom, Courage & Power…for a selfish need to get richer.” Discord points out the issue of what Chris is thinking, Celestia might not allow it.

“Trust me, Chris McClean usually schemes up something to try to get away with it.” Chef rolled his eyes to issue off the matter here.

“And who’s to say it’s ME doing the dirty work, I’m sure I can have our cast do it for me. Heh-heh,” Chris chuckled with a sneaky plan he’s hatching right now.

“Well it’s a devious plan, so I’ll wish you luck while I watch…mostly.” Discord declared that he’s watch, but won’t wanna miss out on some of the fun.

“Chef, make the preparations, I feel like I’m about to make a KILLER challenge.” Chris smiled widely in ordering his partner to prepare what will be a challenge that will be the mother load in a manner of speaking.

The scene goes dark while Chef gets to work, looks like Chris has hatched up something that will be a unique show of this episode.

------------

Back at the farm, Ben was cleaning up and preparing to head back, when he sees the Mane Six arriving. They must be back from their trip.

"Well?" Ben asks the girls in concern.

"We spoke with Mystic Tao...and he doesn't seem to have any answers on Chris or the new ponies' disappearance." Twilight said with a sigh.

"Why? What did he say?"

Flashback

"Twilight Sparkle, relax." Tao said to Twilight and her friends as they sat at the table for tea. "You got nothing to worry about."

"But Tao, what if Twilight is right? And the princesses were replaced by robots?" Fluttershy ask Tao in worry. "Chris is going to take over Equestria."

"I told you, we don't know all the details yet except from what Ben and I had found!" Twilight insists to Fluttershy. "We are wondering if the suspicions are right and if Chris is responsible for what happened to Lyra and those other ponies whose were attacked."

Tao pauses to think then he spoke, "Twilight, I can't tell you the answers. Not yet. They will be revealed in time. Until then, best to play along...until the right course of action is needed."

End Flashback

"I don't know what Tao meant but we should wait...for now." Twilight said in concern.

"And what if your suspicions were right and Chris did kill the princesses!" Rainbow exclaims to Twilight with a deep frown, "What then?!"

"Then, we must stop Chris and save our remaining friends or the remaining new ponies."

---------------

Meanwhile, with the other teams, they were having a breakfast of cupcakes... which to be honest with them, they were honestly bored of the same food each day. As much as they loved cupcakes, they knew that it would affect their health when they get back home.

"You know what would be nice?" Tyler asked as he munched on a cupcake. "A good dinner with some meat..."

"I don't blame you." Heather said as she looked around. "I mean, the cupcakes are okay, but I'd go for something new..."

Bridgette sighed. "I don't blame anyone, but we do have to eat these. I mean, come on, we do have different foods besides cupcakes!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen: Bridgette told us there IS an alternate food source other than cupcakes... this we had to see...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty soon, the other teams gathered around outside as they saw Bridgette heading towards a patch of grass nearby. Everyone blinked... then was shocked as they saw Bridgette taking a bite out of some grass and eating it.

Everyone was speechless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra: Did I just see Bridgette eat grass?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay: I don't understand why she would think ponies would eat this type of stuff, I don't see them eating grass!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why would you eat grass, girlfriend," Leshawna asked in curiosity.

"Well, it's perfectly natural." Bridgette smiled. "Yeah, you carnivores can eat whatever meat you want, and cupcakes are so full of sugar; Cupcakes; basically are the easy food..."

"I think I know where you're going with this..." Heather said as she joined Bridgette and started eating grass. "Actually, this isn't half bad. I think I'd rather grass than Chef's purposely horrible cooking OR some of the sugary products forced on our throats."

"Aw, but I like cupcakes..." Izzy groaned.

"Come on, I don't think its half bad." Gwen said as she started to gnaw on the grass. "I mean, cupcakes are okay, but they don't have the vitamins and minerals to help us stay alive. Think of the grass... as salad."

"Salad! I hate salad." Sierra frowned. "It's for rabbits."

"Sierra, what's good for rabbits is sometimes good for ponies... like we are currently." Cody said, joining the others as he started to eat grass. Everyone paused as they decided, it was better than nothing. Izzy and Sierra were the only two that didn't join in.

"Besides, green grass contains many of the fillomens and mackerels that build healthy bones, hair and muscle." Lindsay said.

"You mean vitamins and minerals." Sadie said, poking her head towards Lindsay.

"That's what I said." Lindsay nodded.

"No, you said something about mackerels." Heather frowned. "Mackerels are fish. Fish live in water and they don't eat grass."

"Come on, Izzy, don't you or Sierra want to have healthy salads in your diet?" Tyler asked.

Sierra and Izzy gave silly grins as both said, "Nope! Our bodies cried out for ice cream!"

"Ice cream,” Trent frowned as he looked up at the two. "No wonder you've turned out to be crazy."

"Well, go ahead and be malnourished and half-starved." Sam called. "We're going to enjoy our vegetables to keep ourselves healthy!"

"Fine with us," Izzy and Sierra shrugged as they decided to walk off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From watching the crystal ball, the Apocalypse Ponies just widened their eyes in shock when they saw the humans-turned-ponies eating grass.

"Uh..." Wilco blinked. "Should we find this offensive, or something?"

"I'm not entirely sure..." Liarjack blinked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay: (still with grass in her mouth) Well, if Izzy and Sierra want to dream of ice cream... (Pause) Actually, that does sound good... (Pause) No, no, I'm on a diet of grass...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: (with grass in her mouth) Actually, thinking about this... where do the ponies go to the bathroom in...? (Eyes widens)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy and Sierra were watching, eating an ice cream cone as all the Total Drama contestants were currently spitting out the grass they were currently munching in.

Bridgette gasped for breath as she sighed, "Okay, okay, eating grass, bad idea."

"Told you," Izzy and Sierra said.

Everyone then glared at Bridgette who chuckled nervously.

"Bridgette...do us a favor. Next time you have an idea on where to eat, keep it to yourself, okay?" Noah sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah: I mean, Bridgette did have a good idea, but just think on what they may DO in that grass?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, I know of a BETTER restaurant!" Izzy smiled as she and Sierra started to head off. The others watched as they followed the two.

(To the tune of 'Merrily on our Way' from 'The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad')

(Izzy)

Should we have a pastrami 'wich, bologna 'wich or ham sandwich,

Or meat 'wiches to eat by the beach?

"I don't know!" Izzy shrugged.

(Sierra)

Should we have some lima beans, light green beans or refried beans?

I don't know, but we will eat like a leech!

(Izzy)

Should we have a good clover,

Or going merely over,

A flavor that that makes you sober?

"Well..." Izzy and Sierra shrugged as the others following them just sighed.

(Izzy and Sierra)

We'll eat and eat and eat and eat and eat our own way,

Until we get really full!

We'll eat and eat and eat and eat and eat our own way,

Though we don't know how to be dull!

(Sierra)

We are always hungry!

(Izzy)

We have no time to stall!

(Izzy and Sierra)

We have to eat, we have to eat,

(Sierra)

But eat, we need to call!

"Whoa!" Sierra smiled as the others were almost nearing the place.

(Izzy and Sierra)

We'll eat and eat and eat and eat and eat our own way,

And we may be having some green beans, some sugar, some veggies,

We're not sure, but what do we care?

We just know for sure we gotta be there!

As they were nearing the restaurant, the Mane Six were coming out as Izzy and Sierra were nearing the corner, with the others following.

We're eating our own way to heaven, that's all!

The Mane Six looked up as they put up some hooves. Twilight then whispered, "Remember, just be subtle. Let them admit the truth slowly."

The Mane Six nodded as they stood their ground. The Total Drama contestants-turned-ponies then stopped as they smiled, Leshawna smiled. "Well, hello girlfriends! Just the people we were hoping to see! Hey, you wouldn't happen to have any other food here, would you?"

"Oh sure, we were... going to eat." Twilight said as she opened the door. "Shall we come this way?"

Everyone nodded until they walked in.

Twilight secretly nodded to the other Mane Six as they each took their own group to a table to eat. They were hoping to get them to admit that they were being held hostage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen: Well, it was certainly nice of Twilight and her friends to give us some food, and she was paying for it... better than digging around Heather's bag for food...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: (sighs as she looks in her bag) Seriously, who's been stealing my chips! They're my comfort food!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay: (eating a bag of chips... then looked up) what? I found this! In somepony's bag! I'm putting it back! I just get hungry at the worst possible moments!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beth: Hanging out with our friends was good and all... until they started asking... questions...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In one table, Twilight, Gwen, Heather, Leshawna, and Trent were enjoying lunch with the others as Twilight smiled. "Enjoying your lunch?"

"Oh, swell." Gwen said.

"Say, I've been wanting to ask you something." Twilight said, wanting to approach this slowly.

"Sure, what," Heather asked as everyone kept eating.

"Why did this Chris fellow EXACTLY want you ponies to be here?" Twilight asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over at Rarity and Rainbow's table, Katie, Sadie, Cody, Sierra, and Noah spat their drinks out.

Katie turned as she asked, "Why would you ask that question?"

"Well..." Rarity paused. "We can't exactly explain, but you know how... suspicious he looks..."

"VERY Suspicious," Rainbow nodded.

The girls, Cody and Noah looked at each other in disbelief. Noah then took a deep breath. "Well, it's like this..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over at Pinkie's table, we see Izzy explaining to Pinkie with Brick, Ezekiel, Dakota, and Sam watching. "Chris... he's not totally nice to us. He used to be most of the time, with only harmless pranks, but something happened in between a couple of years that... made him change."

"TO A PSYCHOPATH," Pinkie asked.

Izzy paused. "Well... I guess you can say that."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over at Applejack's table, Bridgette, with Eva, B, Dawn, Harold and Tyler watching, explained, "Chris was once just some harmless guy who used to be cool, maybe pull some sadistic tricks once in a while, but then he changed into somebody we hardly recognized anymore. He was still the same Chris, but somewhere in between the years, I don't know what happened to change his attitude."

"Did he... have aspects of murder on his mind?" Applejack asked.

"Well... we're sorta like... hostages, if you will..." Eva muttered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over at Fluttershy's table, Fluttershy looked down with a small gasp, which luckily, Lindsay, Josh, Beth and Scott didn't notice. "I knew it..."

"Is that it?" Beth asked.

"That... and I wanted to ask you... where EXACTLY do your other friends get reassign to?" Fluttershy asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen's group was caught off-guard. They didn't expect that question from Twilight.

"Well, our friends get reassigned... to new jobs!" Gwen said, trying to find something.

"I see..." Twilight paused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What JOB does Jo have?" Rainbow asked.

"Jo?" Noah said in shock. "She was a... gym instructor!"

Noah's group sighed. This was going to be tough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How about...someone like Courtney; what was her job?" Pinkie asked.

"Uh... gym instructor," Izzy said.

"Funny... that sounds like a job Jo would have... and you said she was a construction worker..." Pinkie paused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How about Alejandro," Applejack frowned in suspicion.

"Gym instructor," Bridgette asked.

"I figured he was more construction worker..." Applejack paused... "And you gave that to Courtney. What about your boyfriend, Geoff? Where was HE reassigned to?" Applejack asked.

"Well..." Bridgette then sweated nervously.

Applejack frowned. "Bridgette... what REALLY happened to Geoff the night he was... reassigned?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What makes you bring that up?" Beth said in shock of the question.

"We just want an answer." Fluttershy said. "What happened to Geoff, what REALLY happened? And what about everyone else, what happened to them?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette: (sweats nervously) I don't know what's going on here... but they're getting pushy about what happened to Geoff and the others! We needed a saving grace!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just then, saved by the bell, a familiar speaker system goes off.

"Attention Ponyville! I have an announcement to make!" Chris's voice is heard that got all the ponies attention. "You'll be interested to know, we've taken a liberty of clearing any sorta monsters and creatures out of the forest region of Hayseed Swamp as your Royal Princesses want to prepare more clearing of the area and lumber for other ponies that need home. And did I forget to mention some 'value' riches to be claim there?" The voice spoke in a sly manner.

"Riches," Sweetie Drops spoke.

"Did he say riches?" Granny Smith stated.

"I like some riches!" Time Turner replied with a smile.

"Now I was going to send the people from Candrygontonia to do the job, but since it's a big job even for them, I'm thinking of you little town ponies." Chris’s voice spoke. "You wanna make with the fast bucks, then anything you find is yours. Spend how you like, or give to charity."

Many that heard this were becoming more interested by the second.

"Come by in two hours with shovels, picks axes, anything you got while the group from Candrygontonia arrives there in one hour briefing, alone. That is all." The voice declared off before hanging up.

"HOW IS THIS HAPPENING????!" The Mayor's voice screamed from the Intercom.

The townsfolk didn't care about that last bit, as they were suddenly rushing about to get ready; there's riches of value to claim.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Total Drama contestants sighed in relief as they all got up, Gwen saying, "Well, it's been fun talking with you, but we need to go do something... I wonder what Chris would want with us now?"

"This isn't over!" Twilight called as the others started to gallop off. "Don't worry; we'll try to protect you!"

The other Total Drama ponies didn't know what they meant, but they didn't worry about it now.

With that, Twilight sighed as she said, "Its official. I think they are being held hostage..."

"Bridgette did seem to hesitate when I asked her a simple question." Applejack frowned.

"And I think they mixed up jobs each time..." Rainbow said. "No doubt about it, I think the others are dead. That's why Bridgette got upset that day... because Geoff DIED!"

"You know, I think they're troopers too!" Rarity sniffed. "They're planning to fight back Chris, but they need to save the townsfolk!"

"You know what? THIS IS PERFECT!" Twilight said. "We need to build up a security wall around Ponyville, FAST! That way, when the others return to save the others from Chris, we can protect our friends, and Chris McColt will think TWICE before attempting to enter... we are going to be true, TRUE friends to our new friends, and we'll save whoever we find! Have we got it?"

The other members of the Mane Six smiled as they nodded. "LET'S DO IT!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh: I never thought I'd say this, but THANK YOU CHRIS! YOU ACTUALLY SAVED US FROM HAVING TO ADMIT THE TRUTH!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette: Gotta admit, I almost came close to cracking there...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon the Total Drama cast arrive in the more forest region of Hayseed Swamp. They arrived earlier than the citizens, because Chris McColt was here to prepare some explanations.

"Alright Chris, what's going on here?" Trent asked with a serious face expression.

"Why the big interest in involving others in your weird challenges?" Gwen asked in finding this challenge a bit more suspicious.

"This isn't gonna be like that Square-Dance thing where we beat ourselves silly, is it?" Noah asked with a frown.

"As much as that was fun, I have other plans. Here's the thing, this challenge, is a keep-away award." Chris spoke off as he smiled. "You need to find as much treasure as you possibly can, and you must donate half of your riches... to me!"

"Oh really, why so," Heather raised an eyebrow in already hating this rule.

"Because those of you that have collected enough riches that fill this scale to be heavier then the ton meter, get immunity." Chris pointed to a scale where it's very large with a heavy black triangle ton block which its weight was left a '?', just to annoy the cast. "But remember, this challenge will be going up from morning to about four this evening."

"Um, do we still get breaks if it's the whole day?" Bridgette raised a hoof.

"Sure... if you don't mind others getting ahead, or save up your strength, or find another spot. Won't matter how you do the work." Chris slyly responded to say this that made some feel more annoyed.

"But you invited everyone, and if they dig, how can we have enough treasures to pass?" Harold questioned.

"That's for you to figure out. Of course, you can team up with the other players on your team or ask some Equestrians to help out, or do it solo." Chris made a sly smile. "But if you want, you can try to swipe the other's rich finds for yourself, just don’t get caught; 'Cause you never know 'WHO' you might run into that maybe a worse mistake for you!"

"But Chris, won't the other ponies be suspicious?" Tyler asked.

"He's right, it's one thing to get us in on this job, but you can't just swipe their riches they work hard for!" Cody frowned.

"No worries, I won't be gunning for their riches... just yours." Chris made a wise-crack smile in making this term.

"And how are you gonna make the townsfolk listen to you to dig aimlessly from morning to four in the evening, when they barely know you much?" Cody pointed out.

"Simple. The moment they step into this forest, they’ll be dazed by Discord's little magic and dig along the way." Chris explained. "And speaking of which, here they come now."

Like Chris said, behind the cast, a lot of the Ponyville citizens were showing up with shovels and pickaxes in their hooves or magic, or flown over. Once they lined up, the TD Crew sighed in feeling this maybe one of THE most toughest challenges to get by.

"Greetings to you all, glad you could join us." Chris smiled to say his hello to the citizens here. "Break up the shovels and what nots, it's time to start digging!"

"Wait, digging? But I had my hooves polished!" Lindsay moaned.

"Many ponies' great ancestors have ravaged the dawn of Equestria’s lands of its precious resources. But now..." Chris spoke off to say this manner to all the ponies, his contestants and townsfolks alike.

Suddenly, Discord, hidden from sight, snaps his fingers that started to take hold of the other pony citizens. And without knowing it, some music began to play out.

"Hey, this sounds like the music from that one Disney film!" Izzy blinked.

"Oh boy, that means one thing..." Leshawna face-palmed.

"Dude, we actually are gonna sing this?" Ezekiel smiled.

The screen focuses around Chris who looked annoyed from being interrupted, "As I was saying, but now my fellow citizens." Chris then brought out a sword with a golden handle with gems decorated on it before stabbing it on a stump to smile proudly. "It's our turn." He spoke this off with a prideful smile in knowing that it's time they begin to dig up this place for all its value resources.

Much of Discord's magic seem to effect the ponies a bit without realizing it, as Chris soon began to play right to their inner wills with himself, singing this song.

(To the tune of 'Mine, Mine, Mine' from 'Pocahontas')

(Chris)

This gold is awesome

And very distracting

As Chris sang, he showed his blade to the crowd, as it glimmered with brighten golden light.

It'll disappear right before

Your eyes, they're changing!

Chris puffed off to say while he withdrawn the blade from the stump while snapping the crowds focus on him now.

This gold is awesome

But hard to resist,

Chris held up the sword while posing in making this claim here. Course he swung his blade that made the crowds duck their heads to not be cut off.

Though you love this silver,

You must dig this up, livers!

Chris put away his blade, as he soon brought out from behind him, some loads of shovels that he held a lot (by robot strength) in asking this group to dig up the place which left everyone astounded.

Big ponies, dig this up for me,

Please big ponies, dig so you can see

He soon thrown the shovels to some that grab hold of them shovels. Then Chris was given pick axes by Discord who hid, as the robot stallion thrown them over to two ponies that held a barrel that dropped to miss an animal walking underneath it.

Well now, slave horses,

Brave horses

Chris then came near the Spa ponies by a pick to pull them closer to join the others gather around.

Come on my friends,

Waste the day with trends,

Dig up that gold that can shine!

Chris then soon came near Tough Apple to help him start digging in the dirt. And then when shoveling it off, the other crowds watched this and some held out their hats in thinking the pebbles might be some valuable gold.

It's gold

And it's mine, mine, mine

"BAM!" As Chris was declaring this, he took out a proto party cannon, and then fired it off in the air near the after part of the song, as the entire pony folks got themselves settle before scattering to prepare to dig.

(Ponies)

Dig and dig and dig and diggety ...

Dig and dig and dig and diggety ...

Soon the entire town's folks were picking their pickaxes in the dirt, others going into the forest to start digging the dirt off.

(Derpy)

Hey nonny nonny

Ho nonny nonny

Soon the pony named Derpy came rushing by with a wheel cart full of dirt and scoop shovel in to present it near Chris McColt, not knowing what’s going on while just doing it for some strange reason.

"Derpy, cut that out!" Chris frowned as he picked up the priceless stuff from the pile.

Chris smiled in scooping the dirt, and felt like he’s loving in finding the little priceless stuff from this pile already; perfect.

Hey nonny nonny

Ho nonny nonny

"Awww, let her dig!" Gwen smiled as Derpy dug around.

Chris pumps up his front hooves when a tree fell down in declaring this manner.

Hey nonny nonny

Ho nonny nonny

While that pony chanted, many of the ponies rolled out wheel carts from left to right across the other while Chris was riding on top of one coming up in the middle.

(Chris)

I'm now smiling in delight...

Chris declared this part while he was rolled up to a cliff edge spot.

Because I'm on top of the heap!

As Chris McColt sang this, he waved out his hooves to sing this out.

And from Discord's magic from a snap of his fingers, the scenery changes suddenly. As Chris was seen wearing gold clothing, as if looking pretty impressive. And even more so, the area was more likely a palace area of him on top of a stairway with a red carpet roll out while below were stallions with feather fans, mare duchess, and more crowds below where it seem a celebration of a royal ball was happening.

Now then, as I was saying,

I know I said this,

But think how rich I am,

I'll eat caviar and ham!

As the feather stallions lifted their poles to show Chris walking down in a diligent manner. As Chris was making this sly comment, he opened his cape to reveal much glitter works of gold underneath, enough to make others jealous of him.

The ladies at court

Will be all a-twitter

Chris proclaimed this while he let some duchess mares kiss his free right hoof to which while he walks on, they feel faint from basking in his presence.

The king will reward me

He'll knight me ... no, lord me!

Chris was stating this from being in front of a king’s throne as he bows to be knighted….or would he? He instead grabbed the scepter, swung the two to change places, as Chris was near the thrown & the crown landed on his head while the king lay down before he and everyone else kneel before the new lord: Chris McColt.

Soon Discord snapped his fingers to prepare to change the scene back to its original appearance while the fantasy world for Chris ended.

The Total Drama cast whispered as they decided to get in on the song.

(Heather)

Will you please stop,

You're taking those dance moves,

Chris paused as he looked up. Hey, this wasn't part of the original thing he planned!

(Gwen)

And ripping them off,

From that one movie that grooves!

Chris glared as he frowned.

(Chris)

Hey, you, please stop this!

Then a scene shows an animal on a pillow on the ground, but got swiped up by a shoveling pony to land in Chris's arms.

This is a homage

Respect this Large place

As Chris sang this jolly like, a painting of a king was brought in by the pony contender Derpy, still unknowing of what's going on... then it focused on Lindsay as she laughed.

You're almost like fish garbage!

Chris glared as he was on top of a pile of stuff with lit candles, stating how this guy will have a shrine made about him.

(Chris and the Total Drama Competitors)

It's almost like we can't see the same...

Then Chris pops out from the painting to sing this.

Point of View!

"You're ruining my song!" Chris frowned as he glared at the Total Drama gang.

"Well, the original suggestion had a little copyright, and it was a non-MLP lyrics... we need to make this a parody song!" Heather explained.

Back with the Mane Six, they were now with Ben, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike and Phobos was seen working on a big wall.

(Rainbow Dash)

We have to save our friends,

No matter the times!

Applejack nodded as she put on a brick.

(Applejack)

Keep building 'dis wall so 'dat

He cannot come in!

Twilight nodded as she sung.

(Twilight)

It's amazing that this could take...

All the day long

Fluttershy then put in a large brick wall, with Sweetie Belle's help.

(Fluttershy)

Please come back, my friends...

(Rarity)

This won't be the end!

Pinkie nodded as she sang the last line of the verse.

(Pinkie)

Chris McColt will be in the bin!

As Pinkie sang this long note, we go back to Chris just groaning as the other Total Drama contestants were now dancing along him as they laughed.

(Katie)

Poor, poor Chris McColt,

(Sadie)

You are such a dolt,

Chris frowned as the ponies continued digging, nobody noticed that the Total Drama gang was interrupting his song.

(Noah)

We are doing this song

As Noah sang this off, much of the ponies were singing this with a 'la-la-la, la-la' tune.

(Cody)

As a parody, just to make this long!

Trying to get back to the original song's roots, Chris spun around to the point where there were many little holes of ponies singing "Dig and dig and dig and diggety" portion in the background effect.

(Chris)

Please stop this, I'm trying to keep this well,

Let me sing it as it was a big sell!

Chris walked through in proudly waving his hooves from right, left and all around of piles of dirt dug up and many new items to be found worth a lot.

(Ponies)

Make this island

My land!

The crowd sang this forth in a beautiful moment of seeing it rain treasures of value from what they find.

(Chris)

I mean, I can make this a parody,

Just to avoid those copyright greedies,

Chris was on top of a dirt mound, as more ponies with wheel carts came up while the guy wanted more piled up here.

But I've got this crick in me spine

Then he grabbed the Spa Ponies to regrettably say he wish he could help, but he has a bad back problem (which he lied about, even as a robot he won't work).

The Total Drama gang chuckled as they shrugged.

(Scott)

I don't think he gets this.

(Trent)

He's sort of singing parody!

(B)

Should we tell him or diss?

(Dawn)

No, I think he will see...

Chris and Derpy are seen with the former on a party cannon prototype that he list while the latter plugs her ears in knowing this'll be loud.

"BOOM," Soon that cannon fired forth to blast away four tree bottoms in a single go. And soon the other ponies sing along while Chris's voice is heard the loudest.

(Chris)

And the gold

"BOOM," Soon some pony list a barrel of explosives near a tree spot which exploded and sent rocks flying.

Is ...

Then more ponies are rushing around while Chris waved up his hooves to sing this. Then most of the Total Drama cast yelped from explosions erupting from below that took out six tree spots, this looks like it's getting crazy.

Mine!

Tough Apple hides nearby a rock while he blew up a dozen trees in a single go.

Mine!

Soon another scene shows more running about ponies to leave a scene where they left a bunch of explosive barrels that are lit about to blow... And soon triple the explosions were seen happening around left, right, middle, erupting & whatnot that blinded their view of things.

It Is Mine!

Soon a lot of white smoke clouds are seen and with a lot of trees seen falling down along the process it seems in the name of progress for seeking treasure.

(Ponies)

Dig and dig and diggety-dig!

Hey nonny nonny nonny it's mine!

And soon a large mound of dirt spiral hill is made with plenty of the citizen ponies shoveling like none-stop for seeking treasure. And Chris is seen above while stretching his singing tone voice on the 'mine' part and held up a flag pole. And once the other signers hit the 'it's mine' note, Chris McColt stab the flag pole in the dirt that reveal the Total Drama Symbol for the Equestria Season of the series, as he smiled over the progress they are making here; he can tell it's gonna be big.

While the song may have ended, Chris glared at the Total Drama crew. "Well, thanks to your help, my song was ruined!"

"Hey, we needed to be careful around other people. You don't know who may be reading this..." Izzy whispered in Chris's ear.

"Anybody get the bad feeling this may end up horribly-horribly wrong?" Sam spoke.

"Yeah, but if we don't do this, we can't win the challenge?" Dakota said in concern.

"Plus I'm sure if the princesses agreed to this, it must be fine with them. Right," B shrugged.

"I'm not sure; I don't sense any bad aura from this... for now at least." Dawn spoke concern over this matter that seems troublesome.

"Then what are we waiting for, let's start digging and making a fortune!" Scoot smiled with a sneaky face, as he’s gonna win this challenge no problem.

Soon the TD Crew begins to either dig as a team, or work with other fellow Ponyville citizens or work solo, or did Chris have other plans in mind? Whatever is being cooked here, in Total Drama, it’s never boring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back all the way in the castle, Luna was frowning over last night. She thought she would make an attempt to visit Celestia's dreams, to see what Celestia's nightmares were all about. She tried to get in... oh, SHE TRIED to get through, but something was keeping her out... that stupid door! How can she get past that door?

Luna's eyes widened as she got an idea. It would have to take place at night, and she knew it was risky... BUT it was the only way.

Luna then turned to see Chef relaxing. "Hey, Chef, I got an idea to throw to Chris for the next challenge after whatever he's cooked up."

"I'm all ears." Chef said as he looked up. "What is it?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the library, Celestia sighed as she kept looking at the mysterious riddles that clouded the book of Applejack's... as another flashback took her over...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

It was nearly a year after the attacks that nobody but Celestia remembered as Celestia and Luna were seeing Applejack off.

"Are you sure you won't be gone for too long?" Celestia asked, nervously.

Applejack smiled as she patted Celestia on the head. "Don't you worry none. I'll be back and that eye will be hidden where only I know the location!"

Celestia looked down as Luna patted Celestia's mane. "Come on, sis, don't fret over it. Applejack can hide ANYTHING in the world! And she's the only one who knows where anything is!"

Celestia sighed as Applejack started off. "Don't worry, I'll write everything down in a journal, should you want to locate the eye! I'll see you soon!"

Celestia and Luna waved as they knew that indeed, it would be a very long journey.

END FLASHBACK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia sighed... as she looked down in disappointment. It took a long time before Applejack even returned. It wasn't until she wasn't officially a princess in her own castle in Canterlot...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK

It was about a number of years since the attacks that nobody but Celestia remembered. Any trace from the first generation of ponies had mostly died or moved on to new things. Celestia was just crowned princess and Luna was crowned a princess as well. Celestia was on her way to her throne room... when she heard a knock on the door.

Celestia, curiously, opened the door... and gasped to see a very old Applejack, looking like she was about to give out.

"Applejack," Celestia asked. "You've been gone for years! Did you hide the eye?"

"Yes, I hid it..." Applejack took a breath.

"Where is it? Do you have the journal?" Celestia said in excitement.

"I..." Applejack took a deep breath. "...have succeeded in the mission..."

Applejack then dropped down on the ground.

"Applejack; Applejack, speak to me!" Celestia said in worry. "Somepony, call a doctor! An old pony is down!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside an old doctors' room, Celestia and Luna were waiting as a nurse came out.

"Is she going to be all right?" Luna asked.

The nurse looked down in sadness. "I'm afraid... that she has long since passed on."

Celestia gasped... as she looked down.

"We found her will in her bag... and it said she wanted you to have this." the nurse said as she handed Celestia a small book.

Celestia gasped as she looked at the book. "This could hold the location to where the eye is!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Celestia and Luna prepared to open the book.

"You think that means we'll know where the eye is for sure?" Luna asked.

"I just need to know for... future reference." Celestia said.

Luna opened the book... and frowned as she flipped every page. "There's nothing on here but strange symbols! The first page seems to be written, but the rest are... drawings."

Celestia blinked as she looked. Indeed, each page, except for the first, held a drawing, and they never made any sense.

Luna sighed. "Well... I guess the eye is not meant to be found..."

As Luna left, Celestia sighed as she looked at the journal. There had to be a mystery behind it... just why can't she figure it out?

END FLASHBACK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia sighed as she looked over the book. "What are you hiding, Applejack? Where did you hide the eye?"

Celestia sighed. "If only there was a clue that held the key to the mystery..."

Celestia shook her head. It was best not to worry about that now. She had a game to check on...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a few things out of the way, the Total Drama Equestria cast went to work in digging. Scott smirked as he already had a big diamond out of the way as he put it on the weight.

"Well, Groundin' Earth Ponies with a big lead! Looks like they'll need to catch up," Chris hummed as he decided to relax in an easy chair.

Everyone sighed as they needed to work harder. Nearby a triangle of three trees, Noah, Katie, Sadie, Cody, Sierra and Izzy proceeded to work.

"Come on, we need to keep working!" Katie said as she dug up some treasure. "I think I got something."

As Katie and Sadie squealed over the treasures they found, Noah rolled his eyes (yet secretly smiled at Katie's cute squeal) as he continued digging. Noah then dug up something strange... something like a triangle with three glass projectiles. Noah blinked as he looked at it. For some reason, he felt... that he needed to keep this for himself. He pocketed the item, figuring Chris would probably just find it useless. Noah decided that it could be useful as a projector for his math problems.

Chris smirked as he enjoyed some more juice... oh, he was going to be enjoying a good show pretty soon!

The gang kept on digging and digging for more treasures like they were instructed to.

"So if we're like the Mane Six, would that mean that Scott is our Discord?" Lindsay asked her alliance in concern.

"Yep, and like the Mane Six, we will beat up Scott-cord!" Katie exclaims with a chuckle.

"But wasn't Discord reformed by Fluttershy?" Dawn ask her friends, arching an eyebrow. "Won't I have to reform Scott?"

"Trust me: not everyone is Discord." Sierra remarked, giving a glare at Scott who ignores them.

"Yeah, maybe he should be turned to stone." Bridgette remarked while also glaring at Scott.

"Maybe he is stoned, like on drugs!" Izzy jokes a bit, making her friends laugh.

-----------------

Izzy: Hee hee. I should do this for a living.

-------------------

Scott: Yeah, after the big incident which got that patsy Lightning eliminated, I ponder how else to mess with the alliance. I could try for a love triangle like Chris did, but I doubt Sierra and Sadie would go for that twice. When being the bad guy, you better come up with something creative.

-----------------------

"What's this? A Dog whistle; Maybe it can call dogs over to help us find treasure!" Scott smiled off to say in holding up a whistle from what he dug out as his treasure; then he gives it a blow, but no sound came out.

"Ugh, that stupid whistle doesn't even work!" Heather rolled her eyes in seeing that Chris's little treasure is busted.

"Oh it works, what Scott found was a savage animal calling whistle, too bad bro. Now all the animals we drove off are gonna come back and they'll be pretty ticked." Chris McColt explained something that earned much needed attention from everyone nearby. "So, you can either help lead the citizens to safety or flee for your life, but remember; we're watching you."

With that, Chris vanishes from the spot like magic, and just as a dust cloud of angry animals looking all savage-like are charging down, heading near their way.

"I'm starting to recall why we don't like Chris!" Noah dryly issued how they hate it when Chris puts them into such situations.

The others nodded to this, as they should have remembered such tortures from the last Total Drama seasons. And now... they got a wild bunch of animals about to bring them harm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, within the hidden room, Chef, Chris and Discord watched as the event of what’s to come was about to begin.

"Hohohoooo, man; I was hoping they find and blow that whistle." Chris laughs off to wanting to not miss this little action.

"Be glad I added a little spice to the measurement." Discord smiled in being the one to make a chaotic whistle, and once heard, drives animals crazy.

"I got the refreshments. Now let’s see if those kids can survive." Chef showed a tray of popcorn and sodas, for them to gobble down.

Now the three kick back to enjoyed the show about to happen here.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Here they come, run for it!" Trent calls out to the ponies not in the game.

Some of the citizens and gasp and run while the animals kept on charging like mad. Some of the players work on helping the ponies to safety, others run for their own life.

"Yikes! Careful, careful," Ezekiel exclaims as he helps a couple of foals to safety.

"Derp," Derpy exclaims, dodging some mad birds.

"And I thought when the animals went nuts during moon light hour was bad enough!" Heather exclaims, remembering the moon hour that change the animals back in Season 5.

"And this happens almost every day!" Harold exclaims, kicking some of the animals down and out.

"This is crazy!" Gwen exclaimed.

"Ha! People think talking to yourself was crazy! I will tell you what's crazy!" Sam exclaims as he moves Granny Smith aside. "Crazy is putting on a top hat, going on top of a white house and start shooting at folks, saying, 'I'm Abraham Lincoln'!"

As the Total Drama Gang was dealing with some wild animals having the advantage, Izzy suddenly dug up something that was labeled a 'machine dart gun', and it was filled with tranquilizer darts enough to put a whole forest of critters to sleep.

"Hey guys! I found something that can help!" Izzy spoke off in wielding a cool weapon.

"QUICK! USE IT!" Dawn screamed.

"Um, problem, it says... we need to type in a password!" Izzy looked to find an 'INPUT PASSWORD' computer type screen on the top.

"Doesn't it say what to type; Chris wouldn't give you it without it! Celestia would kill him for doing that!" Cody shouted out from trying to escape some wild beavers trying to chew him.

"Oh, here's a tag! Let’s see." Izzy found a tag underneath it, as she read it out. "Spell the first & middle full name of... Pinkie Pie," She smiled in stating what the clue is to using the dart gun.

"Pinkie Pie's full name," Sierra asked off puzzled while helping to save Cody.

"Does anyone know that?" Trent asked confused if any of them knew Pinkie's full name.

"Hopefully, one of us does!" Gwen stated in worry, they need to spell out the name perfectly.

"Oh-oh; I know how to spell her name! I can spell it real good!" Izzy held up her hoof in saying she could do it.

"Fine, just hurry up and type it in!" Leshawna sigh in hearing that, as she was wrestling with a deer's antlers.

"Um..." Izzy thought for a moment in recalling how to spell out Pinkamena Diane, she has to be very careful. "P..." She spoke the first letter while inputting it on the device.

At that moment, Gwen got a karate kick in the gut by a deer which really hurt.

"I..." Izzy spoke the next letter in thought while inputting it on the dart gun.

Then Sadie just got a jab in the gut from an angry goat which also looked painful.

"N..." Izzy spoke the next letter to come while inputting it on the dart gun.

Eva cried out from when a chipmunk gave a low knee jab to that pony's mouth which brought off some teeth to be sent flying; ouch.

"K..." Izzy spoke the next letter while inputting it on the dart gun.

Dakota yelped from being slap by two beaver tails from left & right, that made a goofy & painful face appear.

"A..." Izzy spoke the next letter to come while inputting it on the dart gun.

Ezekiel was winching in pain because this pony was being given a wedgie by some crows; where they got the undies is BEYOND Understanding.

"M..." Izzy spoke the next letter here while inputting it on the dart gun.

Then poor B was unfortunate when a bear held up a mobile vehicle and smack it down on the poor contestant; now that will really leave a painful dent in the car and the pony underneath it.

"Eeeee..." Izzy spoke the next letter with a stretch in recalling it correctly while inputting it on the dart gun.

Poor Noah was grabbed by two frog tongues around the front hooves, lifted up to be given karate chops to the gut by a deer.

"N..." Izzy spoke the next letter plainly while inputting it on the dart gun.

"Not the spanking routine!" Katie yelped in pain from being placed down to where an upset bear was giving the pony's flank a spanking; now THAT's a terrible punishment.

"A..." Izzy spoke the next letter while inputting it on the dart gun.

Poor Cody was being dunk in a nearby toilet by his head by some angry sparrows, giving him a swirl treatment.

"D..." Izzy spoke the next letter with a rolled eye in thought while inputting it on the dart gun.

Next scene shows poor Tyler being pressed down by a bear's paws to be like a pancake, ouch.

"I..." Izzy spoke the next letter while inputting it on the dart gun.

Another scene shows some squirrels riding a deer while dragging poor Heather across the ground with the back hooves tied, and the poor pony wasn’t enjoying the ride.

"A..." Izzy spoke the next letter in thought while inputting it on the dart gun.

Poor Sam was rolled up and being smacked by a bear's fist down the ground, against a tree, back again to be a repeat performance, oh, this stuff looks painful.

"N..." Izzy spoke the next letter while inputting it on the dart gun.

Next scene shows a girly screaming Scott as he held up a chair to defend himself against a roaring lion that tried to claw him if not for the chair defense. Where a lion came from in the forest here is a complete mystery. But then suddenly, another mystery was when both the lion and Scott stopped their action to stare at the other in confusion because... Izzy wasn’t speaking the last letter.

"Ummm...?" Izzy was struggling her brain to remember the last letter to spell Pinkamena Diane, and boy, talk about a bad time.

And as for Scott and the lion, well...Scott screamed out when the lion pounce him when he let his guard down, and was being attacked, this was a tough break.

"Oh, for the love of... Is it, 'E', Izzy?" Leshawna groans.

"E! Pinkamena Diane! Yes!" Izzy smiled off to say before punching in the last code which activated the dart machine gun.

Soon Commando Izzy took the field to fire off a bunch of darts around, impacting the animals that knock them out. Some of her shots ended up putting some of her teammates to sleep, and they'll need a wake-up call later. But afterwards, all the dangers were passed, and now peace was restored. At least none of the civilians got hurt, as for the Total Drama Crew, much of them suffered bruises, cuts, mess up bodies and manes, and let’s not even think about the torture they went through while waiting for Izzy to finish her countdown. Some were lucky to NOT be hurt, and that’s only because they were actually liked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: I swear, Chris is going to pay for this abusive behavior!

-------------------------------

Scott: And I thought being afraid of sharks was my concern, now lions? (Then he made a sly smile suddenly) Heh, still, at least Fang wasn't there, maybe he was shipped back home.

(Suddenly, Fang appeared out of nowhere right next to Scott, as he gave a sneaky grin with his sharp teeth that made the guy squeal.)

Scott: Oh, snap. (Screams)

(Then the camera goes into a fizzy out state, as what happens next was wreck from any obvious conflict of Scott and Fang.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Back with the Mane Six, the gang is working on the wall, getting some of it done.

"You know, you got magic, Twilight." Rainbow said with a sigh. "Couldn't you get it done mostly by now?"

"I am not all powerful like the princesses, Rainbow. Making a wall takes time." Twilight assures Rainbow calmly, "Nyx, honey? Can you get mommy some more glue?"

"Right away, mommy," Nyx said as she headed off to get some glue.

Nyx's friends head off, following Nyx. Ben spoke in concern, "Maybe we were exaggerating a bit. I mean, mom and Aunt Luna wouldn't just let somepony kill them and be replaced by robots...right?"

"Well, maybe so, but they probably wouldn't let some plants captured them either." Applejack said, pointing out that, despite however powerful the two Alicorns are, even Celestia and Luna are not invulnerable.

"Well, that's true. And even I got my off days." Ben said in concern. "Still, mom has been acting a bit funny. One time, I asked her about her life back in Ponyland before those new ponies show up. When I asked her if she got any relatives besides the Princesses Ponies and Megan back then, mom would hesitate."

"Odd, I wonder why." Twilight said in concern, wondering why her teacher would hesitate like that.

"I don't know. It's like there's a certain relative of hers that she doesn't want anypony, not even me to see. Not even Aunt Luna knows for sure." Ben said with a sigh of concern.

Meanwhile, with the little CMC heroes, they hum a bit as they head to where the supplies are at. But to their surprise, the foals saw that their baskets has been scattered with some food and glue missing.

"Greay horny toads; someone's been into our stuff!" Apple Bloom exclaims in worry.

"And left a trail, too," Sweetie said, noting a trail leading away from the area.

"I need to get the glue back for mommy." Nyx said in concern. "Let's go track down the thief."

"Yeah! That's right! We could be Cutie Mark Crusader Trackers." Scootaloo said thoughtfully.

"YEAH; CUTIE MARK CRUSADER TRACKERS," The 4 fillies exclaims loudly and excitedly. With that said, they took off to find the thief.

The four fillies follow the trail, looking for the culprit. Probably an animal who decided to stuff his or her face...or another pony...or maybe it's Chris! Of course, the trail ends at a big tree where growling noises are heard as some bag of apple fritters are thrown aside.

"Well, we know that this creature got paws." Scootaloo remarks with a shrug.

The CMC took a look around the tree and got the biggest surprise for sitting behind it is a big huge purple Bigfoot like creature...called the Sasquatchanakwa! He grunts, eating some cakes that the creature has found. The four fillies hadn't seen this big fellow before and yet they are scared of him already.

"Holy moley; 'Dat's one big purple fellow!" Apple Bloom exclaims in surprise, "Where did he come fro'?"

"I don't know. I have never seen him before." Sweetie said, hoping that the Sasquatchhanakwa or Sasquatch so that we won't have to type in his full name all the time, wouldn't see the CMC. "Weird."

"There's the glue." Scootaloo said, spotting a jar of glue nearby. "We gotta get it."

"Okay, leave this to me." Nyx said quietly to her friends. "And hope that this big guy doesn't see me."

Nyx quickly sneak to a bush, hiding quickly. So far, the Sasquatch didn't see her. The filly goes to another bush and another, getting closer to the jar of glue. Nyx grins as she is about to grab it...but then the big guy grabs the jar, holding it to his face and sniffs it.

Nyx groans a bit then tries for another strategy: she motions to her friends who are standing by the tree. Scootaloo nods as she quickly got Sweetie on her back before Apple Bloom climbs over the two to get onto a branch. The Earth pony quietly got to another branch, hanging above the Sasquatch's head as the big guy for some reason put the glue on top of it. Apple Bloom uses her lower legs to hang on as she reaches for the glue with her mouth.

"Almost...got it...." Apple Bloom mumbles a bit as she got closer to getting the glue. The filly smiles as she succeeded in getting the jar, mumbling, "Ah got it! Whoa!"

Apple Bloom trips and fell, spilling the glue all over herself...and the Sasquatch who yelps and roars angrily. The remaining Fillies gasps as the big guy runs around, trying to get Apple Bloom off of himself but the glue kept her stuck on the Sasquatch...and to make matters worse, he saw the other girls and roars even louder.

"RUN AWAY!" Sweetie and Scootaloo screams, running away from the mad Sasquatch with Apple Bloom trying her best to get herself unstruck. Nyx chases after them frantically.

---------------------

The Mane Six, the Dragons and Ben took some time off to wait for Nyx and the CMC to come back. Rarity taps one of her hooves, mumbling, "Oh dear, oh dear. Where could they be?"

"Maybe they stop to pick some apples." Pinkie exclaim, eating an apple. Where she got it? No pony even wants to know.

"But the four know how important this wall is to us and to our new friends."

Suddenly the whole area begins to shake. Fluttershy yelps in fear, "W-w-w-w-w-w-what's t-t-t-t-t-that?"

Rainbow flew up a bit to get a better look. After squinting a bit, the Pegasus pony's eyes widen in shock as a big huge purple gorilla creature is heading towards them, roaring angrily...chasing Scootaloo and Sweetie, having Apple Bloom stuck to him and Nyx is chasing the big guy like mad.

"A BIG HUGE GORILLA GUY," Rainbow calls out to her friends who gasp as the Sasquatch appears on the scene. "LOOK OUT!"

Everyone scream and gallops for it as the Sasquatch charges in, destroying the wall in his mad rage. Nyx calls out, "Mommy! Apple Bloom got glue on herself and she got stuck to the big gorilla thing and..."

"Details later, Nyx! Run, run, run," Twilight exclaims out frantically as the ponies run with the mad Sasquatch on her tail.

"Is anypony gonna git me off?!" Apple Bloom yells out frantically as she tries to get herself freed from the glue. "What 'de hay are we using; Super glue?!"

-------------

"Okay, if you ponies are done being hurt, it's time to get back to the game at hand." Chris calls out to everypony in the area that they're in. "Come on, hop to it."

----------------

Tyler: Man, we thought that we have enough drama for one day...but then this happens!

-------------

Suddenly some stomping noises are heard, startling everyone. Lindsay exclaims, "Whoa, earthquake!"

"Don't you mean Equestria-shake?" Beth asks, yelping as she gets startled by the shaking of the ground. Everypony in the area is yelping, shaking like mad.

"Hey, is that Twilight and our friends?" Trent ask as he saw the Mane Six, Ben, the Dragons, and some of the CMC running onto the scene frantically. "And something's chasing them!"

"Oh no...is that...?" Gwen asks, her eyes widen in shock as she realize who is chasing the Mane Six's group with Apple Bloom stuck to him.

"Run, run, as fast as you can," Spike calls out to everypony frantically. "It's...I don't know what it is, but..."

"IT'S SASQUATCHANAKWA!!!!!" Cody screams out in horror as he recognizes Sasquatch from before. "RUN!!!"

The Ponies screams as the Sasquatch in a mad rage begins ripping the place apart, destroying the hard work and knocking away some stuff, while trying frantically to get Apple Bloom off of him, but that glue that was used is hard.

----------

(We see Chris and Chef together, with the big guy frowning)

Chef: Okay, can someone tell me what the Sasquatch fellow is doing in Equestria?

Chris: Hey, I smuggled him in from Earth to add new drama or madness to this game. What, you didn't think we not add him in, did you?

-----------------------

"What's the hell is going on?!" Heather demands to the Mane Six in annoyance.

"Long story short," Pinkie asks, not wanting to explain that she and her friends were in the middle of building a wall in case Chris is listening in. "We were working on something and Apple Bloom got stuck on the big purple gorilla guy!"

"We called him Sasquatchanakwa!"

"How did you know that?" Ben asks Heather puzzled.

"Oh, he came from where we came from!" Harold exclaims quickly, "Though his name is too long, gawd! I say we called him 'Sasquatch' to avoid saying the full name all the time."

"Yeah, good idea on that," Brick remarks then he yelps as Scott 'accidentally' pushes him in the path of the Sasquatch, getting them stampeded over. "Ouch!"

"Oops. Sorry." Scott remarks mockingly, laughing wickedly.

Chris looks upset as Sasquatch is scaring off the ponies, all but the Mane Six's group and the TD players. The robot pony calls out, "Okay, change in plans! The first player who takes the Sasquatch down, wins special rewards for their team. The second team who comes closest with their player gets the same thing!"

"Here's some darts and some nets." Discord said, passing the darts and nets to the TD players, "And the Mane Six? You are allowed to help."

Twilight frowns in suspicion but she and her friends must play along...not only for their sake but for Apple Bloom's who is still stuck on the rampaging Sasquatch!

Many of the ponies were scurrying as the Sasquatch was running around, screaming, with Apple Bloom glued.

"Still stuck here," Apple Bloom screamed as she was still clinging on to the fur of the Sasquatch.

Pretty soon, as a few of the groups of Total Drama and the Mane 6 separated, they each decided to take a few approaches to get the Sasquatch to calm down.

Group one, consisting of Gwen, Heather, Trent, Leshawna, Brick, Beth, Twilight and Ben nodded as they started to gallop over.

"Okay, here's the plan!" Brick said. "Twilight, Ben, Trent, follow me to set up the nets! Just in case something happens, we need to get the nets set up ahead!"

"Got it," Twilight nodded as she, Ben and Trent joined with Brick.

"Girls, I need you to surround Sasquatch, fly, use your magic, whatever it takes!" Brick said as he led his group away from the four girls.

"Okay, you heard him, girls!" Gwen nodded. "Try to get close to Sasquatch as best as possible!"

"Right," Leshawna said as she looked between Beth and Heather, who were still a little indifferent toward each other, "Really, guys? You're both STILL uncomfortable towards each other?"

"Yes." Beth and Heather sighed.

"Look, I know you two had had a bad falling out, and I know Heather did a lot of villainous stuff in the past, but can you please put it aside for a while?" Leshawna frowned.

Beth just groaned. "All right, I guess I can work with Heather..."

"And I suppose I can work with Beth if I have to." Heather groaned.

"Come on, let's surround them!" Leshawna said as she and Heather started to fly up (Heather using her tail).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Beth: Even though she hasn't done a lot, Heather has surprisingly got on everybody's good terms for the most part. I'm not sure whether it's one of her tricks or if she really is getting redemption, but either way, it's always good to keep an eye on Heather.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: I may be a villain in most people's eyes, but even I help out once in a while!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen, Heather, Beth and Leshawna were then seen flying (floating in Gwen's case) around the Sasquatch as Apple Bloom was still screaming for help. Gwen and Heather nodded as Gwen summoned a couple of rocks as she threw them towards the Sasquatch's direction.

The Sasquatch growled as Gwen and Heather coaxed the Sasquatch to follow them, and follow them, the monster did. Gwen and Heather then did a few dives as the Sasquatch kept following.

Beth and Leshawna nodded as they each grabbed a boulder and rolled it towards the Sasquatch as he turned in their direction. The Sasquatch then started running towards the two as they flew up.

Nearby, with Brick, Twilight, Ben and Trent, they set up a trap hole as they covered it with leaves. The four nodded as they jumped in the bushes and watched. Any minute now...

Just then, Beth and Leshawna flew past the four as the Sasquatch ran... right through the trap, but for some reason, it didn't activate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brick: Last I checked... that just broke the law of gravity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brick and Trent blinked as Trent asked, "How did that not work?"

Twilight and Ben frowned as they galloped towards the trap... and fell right in themselves. Brick and Trent winced.

"Ouch..." Trent and Brick shut their eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beth: I can't believe that that didn't work...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group Two, consisting of Lindsay, Noah, Katie, Cody, Sierra, Sadie, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were pondering what to do.

"Okay, here's my thought!" Noah gathered the seven around. "Applejack, Rainbow Dash, think you can set up some sort of bar in an hour!"

"Got it," Applejack and Rainbow Dash nodded.

"What's the plan, Noah?" Katie asked.

"You'll see..." Noah smirked. "Let's just say while Izzy's not the best person to hang out with, she does make a few crazy ideas..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah: May be a very unrealistic plan, but hey, in this world, anything is possible!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie: (giggles) Noah is so cute when he thinks up an idea! I certainly had a great taste when it came to boyfriends!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In about a few minutes, the Sasquatch was almost calm, but not quite calm as he was still trying to get Apple Bloom off his back.

Nearby a little made up bar that said 'Dinner and a Haircut', Noah, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Cody were dressed in barber outfits as Lindsay, Katie, Sadie and Sierra were decked in cute waitress outfits (as much as ponies can fit in them, anyway). Applejack quickly set up a sign that said 'Free Haircut and Steak Dinner' as Lindsay quickly put some stakes shaped like steaks on the table. Lindsay nodded as she pulled out the dart guns, hiding out ready to aim.

The Sasquatch quickly noticed as he ran inside and sat down, smiling at the free steak, as Rainbow Dash and Applejack surrounded them, scissors in hand as Applejack whispered to Apple Bloom, "We got ya, sis, don't worry!"

"Okay, go!" Cody whispered to Sierra as she nodded. Sierra motioned to Katie and Sadie as the two came out and did some dancing, showing their legs. Noah resisted the temptation to look over at Katie and how she danced divinely as he sat down next to the Sasquatch, with Cody ruffling his mane.

"You know, it's such a fine day in the world, isn't it?" Noah smiled.

The Sasquatch just gave an utterance of sound as he nodded.

"I always thought that way myself." Noah smiled.

Lindsay, watching from nearby, nodded as she aimed her dart gun... however, she was not a very good shot... and she wasted all the ammunition she had.

"OOF!"

"OOF!"

"EEK!"

"D'OH!"

"WHOA!"

"YELP!"

"YIPE!"

Lindsay's eyes widened when she noticed that every dart she shot, she put all of them on Noah, Cody, Katie, Sierra, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Sadie respectively as they all fell down, unconscious. The Sasquatch then devoured the stake shaped steaks as he got up and left.

Lindsay blushed. "Uh, whoops?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay: Okay, so one flaw with this plan is that I'm not the BEST shooter in the world... (Accidentally shoots a dart on her hoof, making her yelp as she fell down, asleep.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: (kicking the unconscious Lindsay out of the confessional) Okay, okay, let's see how our plans go out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group 3, consisting of Izzy, Bridgette, Ezekiel, Dakota, Sam, Tyler, Pinkie Pie and Nyx had set up some drinks as they put them on a platter.

Izzy then opened up a bottle of Knock out Drops and put it in one of the drinks as Sam and Dakota put up a sign.

"I'd like to see the look on the Sasquatch's face when we get that taken care of!" Pinkie laughed.

"Here he comes!" Ezekiel pointed as the Sasquatch was trying his best to pull Apple Bloom out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dakota: What a time to try and help! This could be a huge chance to improve on my popularity a little bit!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sasquatch then sat down as Izzy smiled. "Come on, come on; take a drink!"

The Sasquatch smiled as he sat down. All of a sudden, Izzy paused her wing was flapping. "Uh, can one of you... get this for me?"

"Oh, here you are." Bridgette said as everyone (except the Sasquatch) turned towards Izzy as Bridgette used her magic to straighten Izzy's wing out a bit.

The Sasquatch looked over towards the drink that was in front of him... and noticed an even better drink nearby, so he switched one cup with the other one. Nobody noticed as the ponies were lifiting their cups.

"Cheers." Izzy smiled as they all drank at the same time...

Ezekiel's eyes widened as he said, "Night-night."

Then he fell right on Izzy, who was shocked at first, but then laughed. "Oooh, Zeke, frisky, are we?"

Bridgette, seeing this, sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette: Well, that didn't work out the way we expected...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: (gives a big smile) I think Zeke just became a man! (gives an even HUGER smile) I love it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group Four, consisting of Scott, Eva, Josh, B, Dawn and Harold, Rarity and Fluttershy, nodded as Rarity stepped back using her hooves as a framing device, Josh, B, Dawn, Harold and Eva laughing. "That is a good look on you, darling!"

"NO WAY!" Scott frowned, as he was now wearing a female Sasquatch outfit. "I'm not doing it!"

"Please?" Fluttershy said, giving a cute glance.

"Fine..." Scott frowned as he started going towards the place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott: The things I do for a win...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva: (actually laughing) this was just TOO good to pass up!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sasquatch was still trying to pull Apple Bloom off his back... when he heard a voice.

"YOO-HOO!" An obviously fake female voice said.

The Sasquatch turned and his eyes widened as he saw what seemed to be a female Sasquatch. The Sasquatch then ran over to the female Sasquatch, holding roses that he grabbed on the way by. As the "female" Sasquatch hugged the male Sasquatch, he came close to removing Apple Bloom... that is until Gwen and Trent came in and used their magic to teleport Apple Bloom to them.

"You okay?" Gwen asked the shaken Apple Bloom.

"Actually, after having hung around wit’ him, he's not actually a bad monster... just misunderstood." Apple Bloom said. "Anyway, Ah think he's too enarmored with Scott here ‘ta notice me not being there."

"Really," Gwen asked.

"Yeah... after calming down, we talked a bit, well, me talked an’ him grunted, but he's not bad!" Apple Bloom said.

"HELP," Scott said as his mask was now off. The Sasquatch glared as Scott started to run.

"Sassy! SIT!" Apple Bloom called out.

Sasquatch, hearing the command, sat down in front of Apple Bloom.

Gwen and Trent stared in shock. "You've got to be kidding me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen: Who'd have thought in a short amount of time, we'd actually see Apple Bloom training that Sasquatch while she was stuck to him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The game is over, will the Candrygontonia people please report to me right away!" Chris's voice called.

"I better go." Apple Bloom said. "Come along, Sassy."

The Sasquatch grunted as he followed Apple Bloom. Gwen and Trent stared in shock, but shook it off as they started to gallop away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Apple Bloom reunited with the Mane Six, Ben, Spike and Cutie Mark Crusaders, they were pretty much surprised that Apple Bloom had somehow tamed the creature.

"I can't believe it..." Applejack said in shock.

"Believe it!" Apple Bloom laughed. "Anyway, I think we have a new assistant for the wall we're building."

Having said that, the Sasquatch was seen carrying a big pile of blocks over to where Ponyville was.

"We also got the other citizens out of there, so no need to worry about them!" Spike smiled.

"You said it." Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo nodded.

Twilight nodded. "Okay, once we get that wall built, and the others come back, if two more people happen to disappear... we have to be here to protect!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back with the TD ponies, they all headed up to Chris after hearing his voice saying that the game is over.

As they arrive, Scott notices Josh passing some bits to Chef who takes them, then pass out something to him, making the bad boy smirks devilishly as he saw that it is.

"Okay, after checking out the footage and all that, I come to a conclusion." Chris announces to the players, clearing his throat. "After coming to a conclusion, I declare that the Magical Ponies are in first place due to the fact that they rescued the hostage from the Sasquatch!" The Magical Ponies cheered at this surprising news.

"And in second place is the Groundin' Earth Ponies for the distraction and because Scott looks soooo cute in a Sasquatch girl outfit." Chris remarked, teasing Scott on the last part. Almost everypony laughed at Scott on hearing this.

"The third place is the Alicorns." Chris said, announcing the next place. "And in fourth place are the Pegasus. Close but no cigar."

The last two teams groan a bit. They lost and now must eliminate one of their own.

"Well, that's settled..." Suddenly Chris's cellphone rang making him frown and answer it, "Yeah? Who is it? What? Uh-oh..."

"What 'uh-oh'," Heather ask suspiciously, wanting what's wrong with Chris now.

"Err, right, we will...get right there at once." Chris said awkwardly before hanging up. "Well, looks like we're going to Canterlot sooner than expected...because I'm in big trouble for doing a challenge without the princesses' consent."

Izzy was drinking a mug of apple cider she seemingly pulled from out of nowhere, when upon hearing what Chris just said, she did a spit take before she asked Chris in shock with her eyes widened, "You did a challenge without the princesses' permission?!" The green Pegasus laughed at this as she said in a sing-song voice, "You're gonna get it! You're gonna get it; NYAH-NYAH-NYAH-NYAH-NYAH, NYAH!!!"

"Oh, shut up. Discord; You better teleport everyone to Canterlot...I'm going to shut down in..." The Chris McColt robot stops talking and moving. Celestia must've got to him back in Canterlot.

"Oh well, time to head back to Canterlot, everyone." Discord remarks, he snaps his fingers and everyone disappeared from sight.

--------------

At Canterlot, the players are told to wait in a room while Celestia and Luna are punishing Chris for doing a challenge without their consent.

Scott smirks devilishly as he took out a potion, chuckling evilly.

"Vengeance will be mine." Scott said evilly.

----------------

Scott: I took that from the Alicorn's magic potion lab; Now to kill two birds with one stone.

------------------

Scott then sprays the potion onto one candy that is labeled 'coconut'. He knew that he can't give this stuff to her directly but maybe someone else can.

"Hey, Sam; Free candy," Scott exclaims, giving out some candy to Sam who took the pieces.

"Sweet; Hey Dakota; Here's coconut, I know you like it!" Sam exclaims, giving a coconut piece to Dakota who takes it.

"Thanks, Sam!" Dakota said happily.

-----------

Dakota: Sam can be so sweet, especially that coconut stuff. (Groans) Weird; Felt funny...

-------------

Scott smirks as he turns to Josh, asking, "So Josh, when are we going to see the footage?"

Josh yelps a bit, worried. Leshawna blinks as she looks suspicious. The mare asks, "Footage, what footage?"

"Err, I don't know what he's talking about." Josh said nervously.

"Oh, come on! I saw you paid bits to Chef...for this!" Scott exclaims. Faster than you can say 'Total Drama All-Stars', the villain grab some DVDs from Josh, "Well, well, this footage of us."

"And what is that?" B asks, giving a suspicious look to Josh, looking nervous.

"I've never saw those before, honest, especially the ones with Heather and her stuffed kitty!" Josh exclaims then yelps a bit in a 'Oh Crap' moment.

"Aha!" Scott said with an evil grin.

"You what," Heather asked with a yelp. "How did you know...err, I mean..."

"Josh, what's going on?" Gwen asks Josh suspiciously.

"Okay, okay, I admit it!" Josh groans, may as well tell the truth. "Ever since Total Drama Island, I was paying Chef money and bits for private videos of you players on my internet show for my Celebrity Manhunt show!"

"You were showing private moments?!" Dakota ask, her eye twitching a bit. "Including mine?!"

"Dakota, calm down, calm down!" Dawn exclaims in worry.

------------------

Dawn: I sense a bad vibe in her.

-----------------

Josh: (meekly) I'm dead now, am I?

-----------------

"But I wasn't going to show it all! Just the funny ones," Josh said nervously, trying to defend himself.

"Why does this say 'Dakota's Period Moment'?" Lindsay asked, confused by the title of one DVD.

"What; My Pe..." Dakota growl, roaring furiously. The ponies yelps as she suddenly grew a big large, turning into a pony version...of Dakotazoid, "DAKOTA ANGRY!!!!"

"Yikes! Dakotazoid's back, eh!" Ezekiel exclaims in horror.

Dakota roars as she pounces onto Josh, slamming onto the ground angry, making him scream like a girl. The players cringe a bit. They would've felt sorry for Josh...if he wasn't the ones showing their private moments on his internet show.

Scott chuckles secretly as he saw the doors opening up.

"WHAT'S GOING ON OUT HERE," Luna demands in her Royal Canterlot Voice as she and Celestia came out to see Dakota slamming Josh onto the ground.

"Help...me..." Josh groans weakly as he got slammed a few times.

Celestia and Luna quickly uses their magic to force Dakota to stop her slamming, sending her back to normal pony self. The mare groans, "What just happened?"

"She tried to kill me!" Josh exclaims frantically.

"Yeah, all because you were paying Chef to get private secrets for your dumb internet show," Harold exclaims to Josh sternly. "If I wasn't so comfortable, I would karate kick ya right now."

"Is it true?!" Luna demanded as she glared at Josh.

"Well, a guy like me's got to make a living when it comes to ratings...and come on! Have you forgotten that Dakota attacked me?!" Josh protest, reminding the ponies of what Dakota did.

"I don't understand how it happened. I was able to keep from being Dakotazoid until now!" Dakota exclaims frantically to the Royal Sisters.

Celestia uses a spell to scan Dakota, finding some traces of potions within her. The princess concludes, "It appears that you swallow a potion that bring out your inner monster when you get angry. How did it get there, I ponder?"

"It must've been on the candy that Sam gave me!" Dakota exclaims, recalling what she ate.

"But Scott is the one who gave them to me!" Sam exclaims innocently.

The others glance at Scott who looks bored while saying, "Don't act so surprised. You know better than to trust me by now."

"That's more than I want to know, since we know that YOU obviously did it." Celestia said sternly, glaring at Scott, "First, calling my granddaughter and my son a Mary Sue and Gary Stu and wishing them dead; Next, breaking up a friendship; Then, attempting to murder that friendship when it got back together; Now this. Have you no heart?"

"Maybe; want to open me up and find out?" Scott asks slyly.

"Ick, no," Celestia remarks, finding the idea of opening Scott up as if doing surgery is gross. "I may be a lot of things but a Creepypasta pony isn't one of them."

"Then I'll pass." Scott remarks with a shrug.

"We'll deal with you later." Luna said threateningly on glaring at Scott, "Right now, we got to deal with two more participants to get rid of."

"Ha! What are you gonna do?" Scott asked cruelly, "You caused an entire empire to disappear a thousand years ago when you acted like a monster. You nightmare freak!"

"And a host to punish," Celestia said, reminding the ponies of Chris's punishment, keeping her sister away from punishing Scott too soon.

"So what did you do to Chris?" Heather asks Celestia anxiously. "Did you turn him into a toad again?"

"Oh, something better," Luna answers with a smirk.

The Royal Sisters move aside, revealing Chris...with boobs and women eyelashes, lipstick and a woman like hair do.

"What the hell?" Gwen asks in surprise. "Is that..."

"They turned me into a girl." Chris said to the players in a female like voice.

The players looked shocked momentarily on hearing him speak before they instantly started laughing like hyenas at this.

-------------------

Scott: (laughing like mad)

---------------------

Dawn: (laughing) Oh my! Wow!

--------------------------

Leshawna: (laughing) HA HA HA! Oh all the things that happened...that made my day!

-------------------------

B: (laughing) Ha ha ha! Talk about your gender bender!

-------------------------

Chef: (laughing until he fell down)

--------------------

"Oh, sure, laugh all you want, I betcha this never happened to you before?" Chris asked the players bitterly.

"Oh, sure, never...Chrissy," Ezekiel teases then laughs out loud.

"The guys at the aftermath would never believe this!" Bridgette laughed. Chris just frowns at this.

--------------

Everyone gathers in the throne room. The Magical Unicorns and the Groundin' Earth Ponies sat in the stands. The Alicorns stood aside as the Pegasus prepare for the elimination. The Royal Sisters are prepared while Chris, still a woman, hold a tray full of cupcake.

"Okay, as usual, when you get a cupcake, you stay in the game. If not, you are eliminated and you don't come back...EVER." Chris...or shall I say 'Chrissy' remarks, making some of the Players chuckle. "Okay, stop that!"

"When you hear your name, get your cupcake." Celestia requested. As she took out the paper with the choices, the Alicorn spoke, "Heather."

Heather smirks as she came over, getting her own cupcake. Luna announces, "Noah."

"Still here," Noah comments as he came over to receive his next cupcake.

"Izzy," Celestia announces, making Izzy chuckles as she came over to get her next cupcake, "Leshawna."

Leshawna smiles as she got her next cupcake, keeping her in the game. Only 3 remain: Sam, Dakota and Tyler.

"Tyler." Luna said, making Tyler sigh in relief as he came over and get his next cupcake.

"Only 2 remain. Sam? You gave your girl some candy and almost endanger the cast, even if Scott was behind it." Chrissy explains, making Scott smirks evilly in his seat, "Dakota? Dakotazoid's calling."

"Don't remind me." Dakota said with a shudder as Sam pat his mare on the back to comfort her.

"Well, the final cupcake for the Flying Pegasus goes to..." Celestia pauses a bit, going for a dramatic moment. Everyone waits patiently. "...Sam."

Sam looks guilty as he came over and got the last cupcake. Dakota sighs, asking, "Why?"

"I apologize, but as long as the potion remains in you, you are a threat to everyone in this game. It's best for you to go before you hurt someone."

"Yeah, and back to Dako..." Chrissy was interrupted as the Royal Sisters changes Dakota...to her normal human self, "...ta?"

"I'm a human? I'm normal again!" Dakota giggles, jumping up and down. She is her true normal self again after so long!

"Yes, we decided to change you back to normal, plus freeing you from your Dakotazoid like state!" Luna explains with a smile to the happy Dakota. "Sadly, your game is still over."

"Who gives a damn?! I'm normal again; Ha; in your face, Chris and Scott!"

Chrissy roll his eyes as Discord snaps his fingers, revealing the usual Suck-O-Gone black hole that sucks the happy Dakota in and out of the game. Sam calls out, "I'll try to win this for you!"

"Not a chance, fat boy." Discord remarks as he made the black hole disappear. "Okay; next team!"

"1 victim down, 1 to go," Scott remarks with an evil grin as the Immortal Alicorns came forward.

Chrissy took out another plate of cupcakes for the team, saying, "Right, Alicorns, same rules, same cupcakes; same victim leaving once this is over."

"And of course, you know the drill so we will get to the list." Celestia said as she brings up the next list. "B."

B grins as he trots over to get his next cupcake. Luna calls out the next name, "Dawn."

Dawn smiles as she came over and got her next cupcake. Celestia calls out, "Cody, Sierra, you two is safe."

Cody and Sierra was tossed the next cupcakes, smiling to each other; still in this insane game.

"Harold." Luna said as Harold was tossed the next cupcake.

"Okay, Beth, Josh, you two remains. Beth; A positive threat to the other team players; Josh; Putting up players' private stuff without permission." Chrissy said with a slight chuckle, making Josh worried. "Wow. And here I thought only Blaineley would sink so low."

"At least I didn't mention your secret crush on..." Josh begins to say but Chrissy quickly cuts him off.

"Okay! Celestia, make the final decision, quickly!"

"The final cupcake of the night goes to..." Celestia pauses once more, making the usual suspense. "...Beth."

Beth cheers as she gallops over to get her next cupcake. Josh slaps himself, groaning to Scott, "Damn it, Scott! You ruined me!"

"Hey, that's how I get my kicks!" Scott taunts as the Royal Sisters changes Josh back to his human self. "And now, you're getting your own kick out the black hole; Ha ha ha!"

Discord makes the usual black hole appears, kicking Josh in while taunting, "See ya; Ha ha ha!"

Once Discord makes the black hole disappear, Chrissy turns to the camera, "All right, after that drama, 22 players are still here! Who will get the boot next? And will I ever be a man again? Find out more, somehow, in the next fabulous...ugh...episode of..." As the 'hostess' finishes the last lines, we pan away, arriving to outside the castle, "Total...Drama...EQUESTRIA!!!"

------------

Pretty soon, the Total Drama players were just getting back from their next elimination by balloon. Since there were less numbers in terms of teams, they were allowed to ride in one balloon.

"Well, another day, another number of eliminations..." Scott said, giving a smirk as he had, once again, been the cause of these eliminations.

Everyone glared at Scott as they all nodded. Oh, Final Twenty is coming soon enough...

Lindsay looked towards the land of Ponyville... as she blinked. "When did Ponyville get surrounded by a giant wall?"

"Wait, what?" Gwen said as the others looked towards Ponyville. Lindsay was right, a huge giant wall happened to surround Ponyville, every inch... blocking every form of exit, even the way to the Everfree Forest was blocked off.

"Wonder what the occasion is..." Tyler said in curiosity.

"Only one way to find out..." Heather said as she moved the balloon downwards.

As soon as they got within a few inches below the wall, immediately, a squadron of Pegasis flew up with a huge roof and slammed it right down on the wall.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Leshawna frowned.

As soon as the balloon landed, the Total Drama gang turned to see the Mane Six was heading towards them. Twilight looked over to see that two people were missing. "Okay, Chris can't get you anymore!"

"What?" Beth frowned.

"Hello to you too," Bridgette said, sarcastically.

"Okay, okay, just tell us who's missing in your group now!" Twilight said.

"Dakota and Josh; they were..." Sam started.

"Killed by Chris, we know! You don't have to tell us!" Ben said as he sighed in relief.

The Total Drama gang blinked in confusion. Heather whispered, "What are they talking about?"

"Look, we now understand why you're here! You told us about how you were hostages to Chris, and we figured out he's behind the conspiracy plot to kill every pony in Ponyville. You must be suffering so hard!" Rarity cried.

"Uh, what," Katie frowned. "While Chris is mean, he is NOT holding us hostage!"

"Why would you think he is holding us hostage?" Sadie said in confusion.

"Because he killed the princesses, that's why!" Twilight said.

"Wait...wait; time out!" Noah frowned, as if something is not right. "You think Chris is a murderer."

"Yes! He left evidence saying he did such!" Pinkie nodded.

The Total Drama gang paused as they turned towards each other.

"Me thinks Chris tricked our friends into thinking he's a murderer... and I think his plan backfired!" Cody whispered.

"This is a little over the top, don't you think?" Sierra whispered.

Rainbow Dash then spoke up as they turned back. "Look, we're new friends here. We all know that Chris kept killing two hostages from your group every day just so that he could warn you not to fight back!"

"What?" The Total Drama gang said in shock.

"We have to protect you from Chris, and don't worry! Until Chris McColt is dead, you will be safe in our hands! We'll get to hang out together... forever." Twilight said as her magic glowed. "And, just so you don't escape, I took all your magic, Unicorn and Alicorn. And I immobilized all your wings; Tail in your case, Heather."

"Are you insane!?" Gwen said in shock.

"No, but we know Chris is! And we won't rest until he's gone!" Twilight said. "Don't worry, we'll keep you safe!"

"We'll have a lot of fun! Maybe I should tell Discord about the murderers! Maybe he can track them down!" Fluttershy said as the Mane Six galloped off.

As the remaining contestants looked at each other, Heather groaned. "Chris, what the hell have you done now?"

------------------------------------------------------------

Discord, Chef, Celestia and Luna were now glaring at Chris (Celestia decided to change his gender back) as he chuckled nervously. "Okay, on paper, it sounded like a good idea!"

"I can't believe this!" Discord groaned. "I can't even get them into the Everfree Forest for our challenge tomorrow! And I had a good one planned!"

"Great, just great," Celestia frowned. "Now you turned Twilight and her friends into maniacs; and they're determined to protect their new friends for something you made up! I hope you're happy now!"

Chris groaned, "I know, I know..."

Celestia sighed. "Never mind... we'll finish this conversation in the morning! I'm going to bed!"

Luna gave a small smirk as Celestia left. Luna then turned to Discord, Chef and Chris. "Okay, time for my challenge idea!"

Chris smirked. "This is what I like to hear!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see clips of the next episode.

The announcer then spoke; "On the next Total Drama Equestria; it's time to go to the Realm of Dreams!"

We then see Luna nodding to Chris, Chef and Discord as she looked at the many cameras that showed different dreams being interlinked. "Nice, nice..."

"Soon, the players' best dreams and nightmares will be revealed as they all must work together to figure out the maze of dreams and nightmares!"

We then see Gwen digging around in what seems to be Heather's bedroom as she pulled out a photo. "Wow, so that's what your boyfriend looks li-"

"Okay, you got your glimpse, moving on!" Heather said, grabbing the photo back and putting back in the drawer Gwen found it in.

"Meanwhile, will Luna finally figure out what Celestia's dream is all about; and will Chris realize what he put himself into?"

We then see Chris looking out the window into the real world... worried now. "This isn't just a game anymore..."

"What will happen next? Find out on Total Drama Equestria, coming soon! Be there!"

Author's Note:

Well, well, looks like another episode is done and done! There will be a lot more coming soon! Read, review, and suggest as always!

As usual, references to the actual shows (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Total Drama) are in this chapter.

The Mogma Mitt's is another Legend of Zelda item.

The animals attacking as well as Izzy having difficulty typing in Pinkie’s full name are a reference to Billy and Mandy's Underfist special.

Dakotazoid's transformation is similar to that of the Hulk.

The songs being sung here are parodies of 'Merrily On Our Way' from 'The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad', and 'Mine, Mine, Mine' from Disney's Pocahontas.

References to Looney Tunes webtoons were made; along with 'House of Mouse'.

There is also a reference to a Hank the Cowdog book in this story!

Let's get to Dakota's elimination, first off. In the beginning, we knew we wanted Dakota to do something big, but we just couldn't find it. Even though we like her human form best, her Dakotazoid form was what brought entertainment... and we thought we'd bring that in for this episode. Once that was done, we decided to kick her off here.

Josh's elimination now; which means that the new characters we put in did not win this one. Yeah, with Josh, we had a bit more of story we needed to do with him, which included going out with Eva, first of all; AND not only that, but he is meant to be a sneaky bastard. Unfortunately, you only saw glimpses of that character in there, so, we decided to boot him off here before he got out of focus.