• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 25,259 Views, 100 Comments

Total Drama Equestria - JusSonic



A crossover of both popular shows as the cast of Total Drama ends up in Equestria as ponies. New challenges and a threat awaits them all.

  • ...
54
 100
 25,259

Episode Seven: Aftershy

"This crossover of My Little Pony and Total Drama contains scenes of extreme stunts performed by animated teens or ponies. Do not try any of what you see here at home. Seriously, you could get messed up."

-----------------

We see a flashing logo on the screen before a title appears with the three letters 'TDE' and the last word underneath it...'Aftermath'. Soon we see clips from the show...

(Clips from the first episode)

Chris took a deep breath as he sighed, "Come on guys... you've all been fellow competitors for years... friends of mine, even. We've been through thick and thin. I don't want any of you to think it's just another Total Drama season, just to get more fame. No. This is a new adventure... new hope... think of this as a brand new experience, forget everything you know about your Total Drama lives... because as far as you guys know... this is a brand new experience... all thirty-eight of you..."

"Brady wasn't a contestant." Beth frowned.

"Nevertheless, you all gave inspiration for everyone!" Chris smiled. "So, this is your big opportunity. What do you say, fellas? You want to do this season... for the team?"

Everyone paused as they all touched their hearts... and then they all laughed at Chris as everyone got up.

"YEAH RIGHT!"

"WHAT A PSYCHOPATH!!"

"He really thinks there's a land of ponies? And they call ME crazy!"

Chris frowned as he saw everyone laughing. "Sheesh, it's like working with a bunch of kindergartners."

---------------

Blaineley suddenly squeed in utter delight as she clung on to Luna, "Oh my gosh; this is amazing! I've always wanted a pony as a kid, but I was always turned down..." Blaineley said, hugging Luna with all her might.

"Yes, yes, I'm cute. Stop hugging me, please." Luna said, getting uncomfortable.

(Clip from the second episode)

"In here, mommy," Nyx's voice is heard in a trash can that Jo is sitting on, making both parents glare at her.

"Jo, what did you do to Nyx?" Ben asks Jo suspiciously.

Jo chuckles nervously then got up, opening the trash can to reveal Nyx coming out, coughing. The so-called Pegasi exclaims in surprise, "Whoa! How did she get in there? She must've fallen in and I didn't know it."

"Liar! She stuffed me in there!" Nyx exclaims with a scowl, making some of the ponies glare at Jo.

"Come on! Are you going to believe me or that Mary Sue?"

Twilight growls angrily as her horn glows. Ben gave an angry look. Pinkie said happily. "Uh oh, better run from the Angry Bear Parents!"

Jo screams, running off with Twilight and Ben blasting at her. Mike helps Nyx out as she snaps, "That will teach her!"

(Clips from the third episode)

“The Dark Elf, Grimmore, the known Overlord King who rules even within his sealed imprisonment in Tartarus; Long ago, it was said he was the worst & most powerful enemy Equestria ever discovered and fought. But before he could dominate, he was sealed, peace remained.” The book narrated in what was known about this enemy that proved to be a very difficult foe to face. “But peace was not truly in term true, rumors say he managed to cause unexplainable events that happened in Equestria, such as the Three Tribes going to War, the enactment of having connections with Smaug the Great, Tadaka who gone evil and even manipulated Lorcan before stabbing the teen dragon when he least expected it. As of now, his managed to obtain copy of the original Triforce element to make many copies of perfection.” Much of the Total Drama gang were almost staring in caution and worry, seeing the Dark Elf holographic figure not move, but the book was telling them how terrifying he was. “Grimmore has already preparing his return, for the seal grows weaker and his army will come forth. It is noted that the Dark Elf has become that of a Demon God, not even the Demon Lords combined could defeat him, and very few Mystic Ponies ever managed to truly handle such a powerful opponent. Even the Dark Mystics known they are no match against Grimmore’s power.” The book explained in what true horrors lies with this very formidable foe, the power of a god is no joke. “It was seen that Grimmore’s power is unknown, but it once recreated the Shadow that almost destroyed the Sparkle family while journeying in the End of Equestria, one touch of the creature is the end for all.” And image shows behind the Dark Elf, a large shadow creature of darkness that looked terrifying that was gonna get the gang.

Many of the Total Drama and even the Mane Six that didn’t go with Twilight saw the Shadow, and could tell…if such a terrible creature existed, it’s an opponent that might have been as hard as taking on the Dark Elf himself.

“Final caution of conclusion,” The book spoke off in giving a last bit of advice to those seeing this. “Grimmore is not to be underestimated, while he enjoys entertainment, his intellect mind seems to be ahead of all other heroes and villains schemes, and is always watchful. This enemy is not to be trifle with unless one is prepared to face near certain oblivion. The enemy can and may approach unsuspecting heroes to which they’ll be living through a hell of a torturing & suffering that death maybe a pleasant welcoming.” The book narrated while the image of Grimmore’s evil smile never faded, as he slowly sat up in his throne, and raised his hand out….almost ready to grab the poor souls nearby.

Grimmore’s image laughs manically while his raised hand turns into a giant inferno, about to grab the gang.

The Total Drama gang screams in feeling this was too real and they are done for until….

Suddenly, Duncan used his magic horn to shut the book tight which ended up canceling the image of Grimmore; but it sure left a freaky look on his face. And during which, even the music heard during the presentation of the powerful demon god villain had cease action now.

----------------

"Let me make this perfectly clear once and for all, Alejandro." Heather took a deep breath as she glared right at Alejandro. "I do not like you. I have never liked you to begin with! There was a time I MAY have liked you, but that was all it was, one of those mere crushes like when you pulled the charms on Bridgette and Lindsay! You FORCED Bridgette into a kiss, making her feel like a cheater, then you manipulated EVERYONE'S feelings when we were on the plane doing World Tour, THEN when it came to the final challenge, you forced my hand when you tried to manipulate my feelings!"

"You did that in the finale of..." Alejandro started.

"Don't change the subject!" Heather took a deep breath. "On top of that, in last season, you FAKED an injury that I literally fell for; I can't believe you did that! You STOLE the statue from me and played it to get me out! That was the day I TRULY hated you!"

"What about the whole thing where we dat-" Alejandro started.

"Again, we both agreed it was to troll Chris!" Heather frowned. "And now, NOW... you call up my name, you bust up my wing, and now you forced me out of a challenge, just so you can figure out who my boyfriend is! That's the last straw, Alejandro! Get the message CLEAR from the mouth. WE... WERE... NOT... A...THING! WE! WERE! NEVER! A! THING! YOU WANTED TO THINK YOU HAD A THING WITH ME, AND I MAY HAVE FALLEN FOR IT A COUPLE OF TIMES, BUT IT IS CLEAR TO ME YOU ARE A SNAKE, A PURE SON OF A GUN WHO IS A PURE WOMANIZER! I HOPE THE PRINCESSES DO GET YOU OUT! AS FAR AS EVERYONE HERE CAN TELL, YOU ARE AN UNRELIABLE LEADER FOR OUR TEAM, SO YOU GET NO SYMPATHIES FROM US! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY, SIR!"

Heather then took a deep breath as she walked off.

"Oooh, tough break," Josh remarks to Alejandro with a laugh, making him glare at the Alicorn. "On the plus side, this will make a news cover for my show when I get back."

(Clips from Episode Four)

"Oh, Twilight... she just went up to her bedroom to get one of her books." Ben said.

"Uh-oh..." Noah came in as he was holding a book. "Did you say Twilight was up in her room? Because I just saw Geoff and Bridgette coming in, with an intent to make out."

"Make out... you mean, mating?" Ben said in confusion.

"Uh, something like that?" Noah said. "In a way, these two are always... in heat, you might say."

Ben yelped as he smiled nervously. "You know, maybe she won't notice them..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Everyone turned to see Twilight running out; her eyes were wide with horror. "BEN, I'M BLIND!"

As Twilight ran down the stairs, Geoff and Bridgette walked out in embarrassment as Ben rolled his eye, "Very funny, Twilight."

"No, really, Ben!" Twilight said, walking around, trying to feel for something. "I just saw Geoff and Bridgette doing a rocking pony stance... and then everything went black! I think my eyes were trying to protect my heart! Now I'm never going to see what letters I write to Princess Celestia!"

"Oh, will you quit being a baby?" Phobos frowned as he walked past.

"I am so sorry..." Bridgette started to Ben.

"It's fine, it's hysterical blindness." Ben explained. "It happened to me once when I saw somebody making out in the castle. It wears off eventually.

--------------

"I TOLD YOU, PONIES! MY TEACHER AND I ARE STRAIGHT!" Twilight exclaims angrily, using her magic to toss out any ponies who believed in Staci's rumor of the princess and Celestia being...'more than just student and teacher'.

"Awww, it's all right. There's no reason to be ashamed." Caramel remarks to Twilight with a smile. "It's cool to be bi..."

"Shut up!" Twilight exclaims furiously, slamming the door shut. The mare trots in, hearing the phone rang before using her magic to pull the cord out of the wall.

"Geez, Twilight, calm down." Spike said in concern. "Those rumors will die down."

"Well, they won't as long as the big fat liar is still here!" Twilight exclaims angrily, glaring at the nervous Staci. "Thanks to her, ponies think I have gone through the love door twice!"

"I'm getting tired of this, too!" Nyx agreed angrily, "If I still had my powers of Nightmare Moon, I'd give Staci the fright of her life until her main and tail turn white with fright!"

"You kinda do, in a way." Phobos remarked, eating a sandwich.

"Ponies, if she's not gone by the time you get back from Canterlot..." Twilight begins to say to the Flying Pegasus furiously.

"Oh, don't you worry; she'll be gone by the time we get back." Anne Maria commented, giving a glare to Staci.

"She better and this madness with Mommy and Grandma better end. Otherwise..." Nyx started angrily then she yelled out with the Royal Canterlot voice while glaring deathly at Staci, "I'LL ROAST HER BLABBERMOUTH HEAD ON A STICK!!!" Hearing this threat got Staci to huddle in fear.

(Clips from Episode Five)

Meanwhile, back at the Sparkle household, Heather looked both ways before sneaking into the basement and shutting the door. Heather smiled in glee as she galloped downstairs and went through her bag. She sighed in relief as she pulled out her stuffed cat.

"Hey, Regina," Heather smiled as she hugged her stuffed cat.

"Hello, Heather!" Heather said, trying to imitate a cat-like voice. "How was your day?"

"Oh, you know same ol', same ol'." Heather sighed as she put the cat down. "From what I've seen so far, Bridgette seems to be crying a river today; breaking up with Geoff...low blow. Sheesh, it's insane."

"At least you have me to keep you sane!" Heather imitated in her cat voice as she moved Regina.

"You know it." Heather laughed as she pulled out a brush from her pocket and started to brush her stuffed cat. "You know, I haven't felt this good since the day I got you."

"Hasn't it been?" Heather imitated in her stuffed cat voice.

"You know it." Heather smiled... when all of a sudden she heard the door to the basement cracking open. Heather yelped as she saw a couple people coming in.

Heather yelped as she quickly hid the stuffed cat behind her damaged wing, then started to frown when she saw Izzy and Leshawna coming in.

"Hey, Heather," Izzy smiled as she came in...and blinked as she and Leshawna noticed that Heather was wearing her frown, but was sweating nervously.

Leshawna frowned in suspicion as Heather was trying to sneak towards her bag. "Okay, what do you have behind your bac-"

"WHAT STUFFED CAT?" Heather yelped.

Leshawna blinked, "Uh, what?"

"Uh, nothing; nothing at all," Heather said as she got near her bag.

---------------

"MY GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE!" Heather yelped as she held her stuffed cat by her side, downstairs in the basement. "I CAN'T BLOW YOU UP, REGINA! YOU MEAN TOO MUCH TO ME!"

Heather started weeping as she started to say, "Who will I confide all my secrets to? Who will make me feel better when I'm feeling blue? What will my boyfriend say when he finds out about this?"

Heather then took a deep breath. "Okay, okay, get it together, Heather. I'm sure they didn't take me seriously. They probably just forgot all about it."

Heather smiled. "Yeah, yeah, that's right. Of course they didn't take me seriously. What are they going to do, Triple Dog Dare me into blowing up a stuffed animal?"

(Clips from Episode Six)

Heather, not wanting to hurt the guy's feelings, patted the Alicorn on the back. "DJ, I think you're a great guy. I really do. I can see that you can be really sweet at times. I'm flattered that you think I'm cute, and attractive. Maybe in another timeline, we might have gotten together. However, I have a boyfriend, and I don't want to break his heart. See, what my boyfriend and I have... it's something really special. It's a complicated relationship, but we're getting close together. Besides, my boyfriend is overly protective, if he heard I was going out with another boy, he'd try to rip you apart, key word being 'TRY'. I'm really flattered you'd go out with me, though. I hope you understand what I'm telling you."

"Your boyfriend would really rip me apart?" DJ yelped, upon hearing this.

"He'd try to. I know he'd rip apart Alejandro if given the chance." Heather smiled.

"Well... can we at least hang out as friends, if that's all right?" DJ asked.

Heather paused... and smiled. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt. Just don't try to kiss me, okay? If my boyfriend happens to see this, he'll have your street address."

DJ gave a nervous smile.

----------------

Back with Bridgette and Ezekiel, as the two walked off the boats, Bridgette smiled as she turned to Ezekiel. "Thanks, Zeke. I had a really good time today..."

"Hey, no problem at all, Bridge." Ezekiel smiled as they both smiled at each other.

The two looked ready to kiss as they were about to lean over...

Both stopped shortly as both started to realize what they were doing.

"Oh my God; I'm sorry! I didn't think!" Ezekiel sighed.

"No, it's all right. It was my fault." Bridgette sighed. "I forgot about Geoff. If he watched this, he'd never forgive me."

"And probably me," Ezekiel sighed. "Bridgette, can I be honest with you?"

"Sure, Zeke," Bridgette said.

"I know you had a crush on Geoff for a long time... and you know, in some way, long time back, I used to have a crush on you. I thought out of all the girls here, you were the prettiest one out here." Ezekiel explained.

"Is that why you kept trying to sneak passes at me every time back in Total Drama Island in the Loser's Lounge?" Bridgette asked.

"Yes. But long since then, and ever since I became that freak, I've lost the crush, because I knew that in the end, you and Geoff would probably never break up. I came in terms to accept it. Bridgette, I do like you, but I know your heart's with Geoff. But, at the very least, I'd like us to be friends, eh?" Ezekiel explained. "Of course, I understand if you don't..."

Bridgette, giving a small smile, gave Ezekiel a small kiss on the cheek as she said, "Don't think of this as a romantic kiss. Think of it... as a friendship kiss."

Ezekiel gave a smile as he and Bridgette shook hooves.

------------

As everyone was getting out, Cody was waiting as he saw Sadie coming up... he was certainly surprised to see Sierra with her.

"Sierra," Cody said in shock as Sadie put the two of them together.

"I'll leave you two to it." Sadie said as she jumped out of the painting, back into Equestria.

Cody was now acting awkward as Sierra coughed. "Cody... can we talk?"

Cody was acting surprised. Sierra wasn't acting huggy around him as usual. "Sure..."

As Cody and Sierra sat down, Sierra sighed as she said, "Look, Cody, I know we've known each other ever since the days of World Tour... and I want to apologize."

"For what," Cody asked.

"I didn't know I was hurting you." Sierra explained. "I was such a huge fangirl of you, and I loved everything about you... but whenever I'm around you, something just wanted me to get you to be my boyfriend. I wanted to do everything for you, but I guess now you hate me for everything I've done. I'm sorry..."

Cody gave a small smile as he hugged Sierra. "Sierra, I forgive you. True, I found you a little creepy at first. But as time went on, I couldn't help but feel a faint attraction to you. Yeah, what you were doing was a little much, but come on! You're probably the first girl that actually remembered my birthday!"

Sierra smiled. "That's true!"

"And, let's face it, I like a girl that can be of very good help, even if it's not too good." Cody smiled. "Sierra, I know you're out with Scott, but... I'd like to know each other OUTSIDE of fangirl fantasies. You think we can hang out sometime?"

Sierra smiled as she patted Cody, "Sure, Cody."

"No Cody-kins?" Cody said in surprise. "I honestly thought the nickname was pretty cute..."

"I can still call you Cody-kins if you like?" Sierra asked.

"Sure, Si-Si," Cody smiled as both Sierra and him hugged.

-------------------------

We see an intro like in every seasons of Total Drama as well as 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic'. This time, the players are doing activities in Equestria with them as ponies. The full intro song of the Total Drama series is played which ended with Celestia and Luna about to look at Twilight's letter but looks annoyed when Chris pops in and takes it, seeing the whole gang in their human forms.

------------

Episode Seven: Aftershy

We see the same logo again then appears in a crowded gym where a group of kids are cheering. A set has been made ever since the new unofficial season of Total Drama Equestria has begun. And there's Geoff, sitting there, grinning to the folks.

"Yo, hey folks, what's up? Geoff here! You remember me from the first and second seasons of Total Drama...and the unofficial season!" Geoff exclaims eagerly. "And coming back after being absent for 2 seasons is my Aftermath Show! How about that band Flash Drive? Give it up, folks!"

The audience applauds as the band, especially Flash Sentry, smiles as they wave to the crowd.

Geoff grins as he continues, "We got some new changes. First off, the co-host! Bridgette is still playing the game...speaking of which, good luck, Bridge! I'm rooting for ya!"

Geoff then glares as he continues, "And there's no way in Hell am I letting Blaineley back on here!" The player smiles while continues, "so joining me for this is a special co-host: DJ rock girl, DJ Pon-3!'

The crowd cheers as we see the human version of a familiar DJ pony who smirks while saying, ""Oh yeah! This stage is gonna be mine! But seriously, call me Vinyl Scratch, 'kay? DJ Pon-3 is my stage name!"

"Right, Vinyl! Also, for those who are curious, we are not broadcasting from my usual broadcasting set...that's because Chris has it torn down for something, I don't know! Instead, we're filming this in...you got it...from the world of Equestria Girls, where Princess Twilight Sparkle once went to to get her crown back! Here's a clip!"

Clips from Twilight's journey to this parallel human world are seen. The audience cheers on especially for Twilight and the Main Six's song. Once it's over, the crowd applauds.

"Yeah; pretty radical," Vinyl exclaims with a smirk. "Of course, we are live in the gym of Canterlot High!"

"Interestingly, from what we heard, Chris went through some trouble convincing Principal Celestia and her hot sis Vice-Principal Luna to let us film here!" Geoff exclaims eagerly. "Yo, thanks!"

The camera is on the human versions of Celestia and Luna. The latter groans while asking her sister, "Why did we agree to do this?"

"I don't know, but it seems like an idea for the kids to attend the school activities more often." Celestia said to Luna right back.

Back on the set, Vinyl remarks, "The folks here in this world had seen the unofficial season so far! We got texts from fans as well as webcams for those wanting some questions answered!"

"Also, for some moral support, we got the Main Six here to hang with!" Geoff exclaims, laughing as we see six human girls (and 1 purple dog) sitting in a stand, three in the front seat and three in the back. Geoff introduces the ones in the front first. "First off, there's the recent Princess of the Fall Formal, well thanks to pony Twilight, Twilight Sparkle!"

Human Twilight waves to the crowd with a smile while petting her pet dog Spike. The camera is on human Applejack as Geoff continues, holding up a bottle, "And second, there's cowgirl Applejack whose is cathering to this show! Yo, what is this radical stuff?"

"Fizzy Apple Cider! Made wit' great love an' hand making," Applejack exclaims to Geoff who drank the Fizzy Apple Cider, much to his delight.

"Awesome! Also, the sports captain of every team in Canterlot High, Rainbow Dash!"

The crowd cheers for human Rainbow who kicks a soccer ball with one. She grins while saying, "Hey everyone! Rainbow's here, ready to see myself in action...and I meant the pony self!"

In the back seat, human Rarity blushes her hair while Geoff adds, "And there's the fashion girl, Rarity!" The crowd cheers as the camera goes on human Fluttershy who tries her best to hide, "And animal lover and shy girl, Fluttershy!"

"Yay," Fluttershy said meekly.

"And...wait; where's the last one? Pi..."

"BOO!" A familiar version of human Pinkie exclaims as she appears from out of nowhere while hanging upside down, almost scaring Geoff and Vinyl to death. Pinkie giggles, "Hee hee hee! Surprise ya!"

"Whoa, that was wicked, Pinks!" Vinyl exclaims.

Pinkie soon somehow jumps from her position, did a front flip and lands near Fluttershy who spoke, "Wow. You made quite an entrance."

"Like how me and Izzy did!" Pinkie exclaims happily.

"We also got the eliminated guests, besides me of course!" Geoff exclaims with a smile then frowns. "And of course, Blaineley may be here. And we also got the she-witch Jo, the Mexican guy who won't take no for an answer Alejandro..."

"BOOOOOOO," Some of the fans exclaims at Alejandro's name. They obviously don't like him.

"We also got the brainiac geek Cameron! The big fat liar Staci...and Geoff of course," Vinyl remarks with a chuckle. "The lovable fat boy Owen, Beth's boyfriend Brady..."

"And the couple who got booted out in the previous episode Mike and Zoey!" Geoff exclaims to the audience who cheers on wildly.

"Indeed, we will bring out these guys in time, but until then, we have plenty to talk about." Vinyl Scratch smiled. "Like never before seen clips that never made it on the show's first six episodes..."

"We'll interview the people that have been voted out..." Geoff paused. "Which includes me, I suppose..."

"We also have a few more features, including reading some comments from the series, our responses, and we're going to reactions to how the people outside loved our show!" Vinyl said as she shifted herself in her chair. "But right now, let's start off by talking about the first episode of the series, which was called 'Friendship is Total Drama Part 1: Humans in the Ponies'." Vinyl smiled. She then frowned as she looked at the title, "Humans in the Ponies, what the hell does that mean?"

"Best not to worry yourself over that," Geoff said. "Anyway, nobody was eliminated that episode, but we did learn of many things... one, never trust a flyer that says 'Free car', otherwise, you'll be gassed and turned into ponies."

"Yeah, I can't believe ALL of you fell for that trick!" Vinyl said as Geoff chuckled nervously, everyone was laughing.

"Well, let's just continue summarizing the episode then we can get to some of the never-before-seen footage that was in Episode 1!" Geoff said. "Shall we?"

"You got it, Geoff, my man!" Vinyl said, "This footage takes place before Heather showed up for the announcement of Total Drama Equestria."

The audience applauds as we see the clip.

---------------

The Total Drama cast sat in their chairs in boredom. It's very obvious that there is no car. Chris has tricked them…for yet another show; Boy, is he going to get it.

Just then, a familiar Goth girl came in, saying, "Okay, here for the..." The girl then saw the others sitting, looking bored or seeing her. She frowns while groaning, "Aw, no!"

"Say, I should do a tally!" Izzy exclaims, taking out a notepad. "Whoever get the less no's, wins!"

Gwen shakes her head as she sat down, sighing. Why is the girl not surprised?

"Hey, Gwen," A familiar voice spoke up. Gwen's heart pounds as she looks up to see a familiar black haired boy smiling at her. "Good to see ya again."

"Trent!" Gwen exclaimed.

"Hey, listen. I've heard about your breakup...or rather seen it." Trent remarks a bit, drinking a soda that he brought along, "Tough luck."

"Ugh, it wasn't meant to be." Gwen remarks with a groan. "I can't believe I ever fell for him."

"Same here, Gothy," Duncan remarks with a laugh, sitting in his chair.

"And what are you doing here? I thought you were in jail." Gwen said to Duncan in suspicion. She could've sworn that her ex was send to prison for blowing up Chris's mansion.

"Yeah, here's the funny part...the big house I was send to was the one that belongs to me!" Duncan remarks to Gwen with a wicked grin.

"You own a prison?" Eva asks Duncan with an arch of an eyebrow.

"Sure, with the money from season 2. Kinda like never leaving home." Duncan remarks with a shrug. "I'm both the landlord and the inmate of that place. I'm lucky Chris never figured that out."

"How...surprising," Gwen remarks dryly.

"Say, does anyone notice how the ones who got send to the sun are here?" Mike ask the others, noticing how some of the ones here like Sam, Jo, Scott, Lindsay and Sierra are here and not in the sun when Chris wasn't able to get them down in time.

"Maybe we got lucky!" Lindsay exclaims happily.

"Yeah, very lucky for Lightning's case; Ha," Lightning laughed as he posed a bit, much to the others' annoyance.

"And he made it to the game how?" Anne Maria asked with a bored look on his face.

----------

Back in the stereo, the audience laughs a bit. Geoff remarks, "Whoa! Sounds like someone's in love with himself."

"I must agree. The big barbarian will never get anywhere with me." Rarity said to Geoff while sitting back in her seat.

"Yeah; He reminds me of someone, don't know what that is." Rainbow remarks a bit.

"Like yew?" Applejack asks Rainbow with a smirk.

"Hey, I ain't that arrogant!" Rainbow protests to Applejack in annoyance.

"Still, I'm so glad to see so many players for one game." Twilight commented, impressed with the amount of players. "It makes it hard to figure out whom to root for."

"Well, the series and the Aftermath will make it hard for ya, babe!" Geoff exclaims to Twilight as the audience laughs a bit. "Anyway, time for the summary. You probably know Chris tricked us into playing the game. He shows us an intro to Equestria, we all thought 'man, this dude is crazy or what'? Actually, I thought it. Everyone else did too I bet."

"Then Chris gassed ya, whoa!" Vinyl remarks in amusement.

"Yeah, unfortunately, we got end up as souls in a bottle which turns into ponies once we get called out." Geoff remarks with a smile. "Then rules here and there later and we head over to Ponyville, meeting up with the ponies of Ponyville."

"Roll the next clip, Smokey!" Vinyl called out.

"Who's Smokey again?" Pinkie asked her friends confused.

The other girls shrug as the audience applauds while the clip rolls.

---------------------

Pinkie bounces up to Izzy and looks at her. She looks right back. Both of them look at each other doing mirror impressions.

Their friends and the players look as Pinkie and Izzy stick their tongues out, then both smirk and giggle like fools before falling down.

"Oh, man. There's two of them." Rainbow said with an annoyed tone of voice.

"Ugh, tell me about it." Gwen said with a sigh of agreement.

------------------

"What's wrong, sir?" Nyx asked Mike, noticing him looking a bit nervous. "Don't you like it?"

"Oh, I do like it. I do...it's just...I'm a bit concerned about my fellow players." Mike said with a sigh. "I did some...terrible things in the past that I didn't mean to do and they are suspicious of me." Sure enough, the unicorn glances at some of the players that he played with, like Alejandro, Courtney, even Duncan is weary of him. Mal is gone, sure, but his actions are still in everyone's memories.

"Oh, I know what you mean. I did some nasty things myself."

"Really; we should talk and maybe see what we could do to move on from there."

----------------------------------

Mike: Looks like I made a new friend. I just hope she understood what I gone through though.

----------------------------------

We see clips of Blaineley hugging ponies here and there, making some of them a bit uncomfortable.

Watching this, Celestia got a little comfortable as she muttered, "I hope I didn't make a mistake, inviting her..."

Chris, hearing this, smirked. "Having regrets?"

"No, I'm not." Celestia frowned. "It's just... I don't know... I feel she's the most likely to..."

"Reveal everything?" Chris finished her sentence.

"...Not what I was going to say, but..." Celestia said.

"Come on, sis, you gotta chill." Luna said. "What are the chances someone..."

-------------------------

The audience applauds a bit, especially the hosts. Fluttershy said shyly, "Wow. Who knew that Chris female clone would be a pony lover?"

"'Chris female clone' is right!" Rainbow comment to her friends as Applejack looks on. "Those two deserves each other."

"Like Boris the Animal and Trixie the Loonymoon." Rarity jokes a bit, making the audience laughs.

"Yeah, and during the game, a new kind of friendship grows between two unlikely individuals: Mike and Nyx!" Geoff exclaims with a smile, "Twilight? What is your take on the newly brand friendship between Mike and a pony version of your sis?"

"I approve it. Mike and Nyx looks like to be good friends." Twilight said with a smile. "I love to see my sis...or daughter in Pony Twilight's case...hang out with Mike."

"Well, here's your chance in another never before seen clip. Hit it!" Geoff exclaims. The audience cheers as another deleted clip from episode 1 appears.

-------------------

We see Nyx taking Mike upstairs. She smiles, saying, "This is my room...well, it's my parents', Spike's, Phobos' and my room but we all shared it!"

"Looks good, Nyxie," Mike said to Nyx in approval.

"Thanks Mike." Nyx said happily.

Nyx goes over and shows her little basket bed, saying, "This is my little bed. Actually, it's my former bed. Mommy's planning on getting a bigger bed for me and..." The filly got on her second bed, holding up a little donkey doll with her mouth. "Look, this was mommy's Miss Smartypants when she was a foal. Now the doll's mine!"

"Pretty cute," Mike said. He notices a book that appears to be damaged. "Whoa, what's that?"

"My treasure book," Nyx explains as she put the Smartypants doll down and trots over, showing the book. The mare opens it, showing some stuff in a hole inside the book. "I've read somewhere where somepony hid things in a hollowed out book, so I made this book after mommy threw it away when someone destroyed it."

"What's in it?" Mike asks Nyx curiously.

"A ribbon for winning a tug of war contest that me and my friends participate in years ago...oh, look, my kazoo!" Nyx giggled as she took out her kazoo and begins to play it, doing some sort of march.

Mike laughs a bit at Nyx's little show. The stallion calms down, saying, "So wait; you mention bad things before, right; How, with an innocent pony like you?"

"Oh, a long story," Nyx speaks through the kazoo as she kept on playing her little tune. "I prefer not to speak about it."

Nyx continues marching and doing her kazoo tune. Jo of course peeks in and scowls, "Hey! Can you keep down the music?! It's giving me a headache!"

"You ain't my boss, Miss Meanie!" Nyx taunts then does a 'shave and a haircut, two bits' song on her kazoo.

Jo growled in anger at this before she shouted, "I oughta throw you into a garbage can!"

Jo leaves while Mike comments, "That girl is definitely going to be the first to go if she keeps up her usual attitude."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The audience cheers a bit in the studio. Vinyl remarks, "That's of course is Nyx, daughter of pony Twilight...and we got Nyx, the human Twilight's sister; Yeah, Nyxie!"

The audience applauds as the camera goes on human Nyx, smiling as she waves to the camera.

"Mike is really a cool dude and we're glad to be playing alongside him!" Geoff chuckles. "You know who I'm also glad to be working aside; Ezekiel!"

"Thought you didn't like him," Vinyl remarks, arching an eyebrow at what Geoff had said.

"Yeah...not too much like the ladies did. He is turning into one big popular player! Chris should often be blamed for his actions in World Tour, Revenge of the Island and All-Stars; who wants to see a never before seen clip of Zeke in action?"

The audience applauded, all of them are wanting to see this.

"Okay, roll it, Smokey!" Vinyl exclaims to the camera man who shows a clip of Ezekiel.

-------------------

We see Ezekiel in a music store, looking around. He saw a keyboard piano and got a bit intrigued.

Ezekiel plays the keyboard piano with his snout, making a tune. He pauses and begins playing with both his snout and his hoof, making a tune. The former freak grins as he plays the piano, doing 'Down at Papa Joe's.

Some ponies watch him play in amusement and amazement. Ezekiel appears to be a natural. Some of the cast came in and saw him play, looking a bit puzzled.

Once Ezekiel is done, the audience applauds a bit. Ezekiel chuckles, saying, "Thank you, thank you eh."

"Ugh. Pathetic," Scott remarks, shaking his head a bit. "You won't catch me doing piano playing anytime soon."

------------------

"Irony," Pinkie Pie in the stands back in the studio exclaims, making the audience laughs some more.

"Ah yes, Ezekiel was a great player to have around!" Vinyl Scratch laughed. "More on him later, though. Right now, let's see what else we can dig around."

"Like the many alliances to take out the Final Two of each season?" Geoff frowned. "Well, let's see who of the Final 2 of what season has been eliminated so far..."

Everyone turned to see a list of the seasons that had names next to them... the names of those that were eliminated were in bold.

ISLAND: Gwen and Owen
ACTION: Duncan and Beth
WORLD TOUR: Heather and Alejandro
REVENGE OF THE ISLAND: Cameron and Lightning
ALL STARS: Mike and Zoey

"Well, half of the people that made Final Two got eliminated pretty quickly." Vinyl noted.

"Indeed." Geoff nodded. "But who knows? We'll wait and see how this season goes along if this keeps going..."

"Let's not forget how Rarity humiliated Heather having to wear such a ridiculous dress!" Vinyl said as the clip of Heather wearing the dress was shown.

Geoff laughed as everyone else did. "Oh, what good times, what good times!"

"There's also that embarrassing secret she has, but again, we'll save it when we get to the summary of Episode Five." Vinyl said.

"But can I just say... Heather, you may want to check the rooms to see if there are no cameras." Geoff said.

"She can't watch this; she's still in the game." Vinyl said.

"I know... but you never know..." Geoff shrugged.

"Moving on, what about that weirdness of Pinkie and Izzy's?" Vinyl asked. "Can we watch that clip again?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone turned as they saw Pinkie and Izzy wearing an assortment of instruments as they started to play them.

"What the heck is going on?" Heather asked as everyone watched.

"All right, ladies and gents, comical poems suitable for the occasion!" Pinkie smiled.

"Extemporized and thought up before your very eyes!" Izzy smiled.

"Here we go!" Pinkie and Izzy smiled as Izzy started to play a tune on the piano.

Everyone watched as Pinkie and Izzy started to entertain everyone.

(Izzy)

Room here for everyone, gather around!

(Pinkie and Izzy)

The constable's "responstable"! Now, how does that sound?

"Wait, hold on, hold it, hold it; hold it!" Courtney frowned as she stopped Pinkie and Izzy's music number for a moment. "Responstable is not a word."

"Well, yeah. We made it up." Pinkie said.

"Well, unmake it up!" Courtney frowned.

Pinkie and Izzy blinked as they looked at each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone laughed as the clip ended. Twilight blinked as she muttered, "Almost like the Sherman Brothers..."

"Or Abbott and Costello," Rainbow muttered.

Geoff laughed as he smiled. "Good times, Pinkie and Izzy do indeed make a good friendship... hopefully, that does not mean the world is coming to an end."

"From the way they sang that last verse though..." Vinyl said. "Roll that other clip..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie and Izzy paused as Izzy started to play that same tune again but more melancholy than before.

(Pinkie)

Winds in the east...

(Izzy)

A mist coming in...

(Pinkie)

Like something is brewin'...

(Izzy)

About to begin...

Everyone just blinked as they just stared at Pinkie and Izzy.

(Pinkie)

Can't put our finger...

(Izzy)

On what lies in store...

(Pinkie and Izzy)

But we feel what's to happen.

It all happened before...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the lights switched on, everyone was just speechless as Geoff rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, everyone knows that was just Pinkie and Izzy being random..."

"Maybe so... but Twilight and Noah figured otherwise, as this deleted clip shows..." Vinyl said as she yelled, "Roll it, Smokey!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the heck was that?" Twilight whispered to Noah as he raised an eyebrow, everyone heading to the library.

"I would say it was just Izzy being stupid... but did you see their eyes?" Noah said to Twilight.

"I know!" Twilight said. "Pinkie does some insane things in her time... but I don't think this is JUST some insane thing..."

"Do you think it's a prediction for the future?" Noah pondered.

"I don't know... it might be..." Twilight said. "What I'm more concerned about is that one missing month in the timeline in 16 B.E."

"Oh, right, that." Noah said. "To be honest, I'm not too worried about it now, Twilight."

"I know, but... it just boggles my mind." Twilight said. "And I know the history of Equestria and Ponyland well!"

Noah sighed as he looked up to the sky. In truth, he was concerned about that missing month too, but he wanted to keep focus on the game for now. Maybe it'll come later at a very appropriate time...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the clip ended, Geoff paused as he said, "I can kind of see your point..."

"Anyway, the episode ended just as the first challenge was being announced." Vinyl said. "With that said, let's see what comments our lovely viewers have sent."

Geoff nodded as he pushed a button. "Okay, our first comment is from a mister Jose Ramiro, and it says..."

I love how you're juggling all the characters. Not easy with such a large cast.

"Thanks for the support, Mr. Ramiro." Vinyl smiled.

"Yes, forty people do seem to be a hassle to work with, but I'm sure in the end, it'll be worth it." Pinkie shouted from the audience.

"Our next comment is from lordofmyth, and it says..." Geoff said...

only problem i have with this idea...................

the mane six would take no shits from that demonic host. they would peform a ritualistc castration via hoof to crotch and leave.

"Well, the Mane Six aren't participating in the game, they don't even KNOW about it." Vinyl said.

"And yes, we would do the same to Chris too... but he'll just gas us or insert words in my mouth to make me feel bad, so I'll just say that I'm sure they would agree." Geoff said.

"Next comment comes from a Mr. Toonwriter..." Vinyl paused.

"Wait a minute, why is one of the co-writers commenting on his..." Pinkie started.

"Don't bother asking." Twilight sighed.

"...anyway, this comment says..." Vinyl read.

And it starts. This is gonna be enjoyable.

In my honest opinion, the winner should be either Trent, Lindsay, Dawn or B.

"Good to have opinions, dude." Geoff said. "I'm glad to see you're already pulling ahead for a few people."

"But try to understand, there may come a time where even your favorite could be in danger, but who knows?" Vinyl said. "Maybe you'll get lucky and maybe one of them will get to the end. We'll wait and see."

"Well, with the comments part ending, let's get to the second episode..." Geoff smiled. "This one is labeled 'Friendship is Total Drama Part 2: Eliminations of Harmony'!"

"This was the episode where we had our first two eliminations!" Vinyl smiled. "And let's bring out our first two eliminations... Blaineley and... Jo!"

Everyone applauded as... only a very peeved Jo came on. Vinyl was confused as she whispered to Geoff, "Uh, where IS Blaineley, exactly?"

"I don't know! She wasn't there when we arrived in..." Geoff groaned. "Oh wow, don't tell me she is STILL falling for that stupid trick that Celestia and Luna made up just to get rid of her..."

"Let's turn the cameras to the real world and see..." Vinyl said as everyone turned their heads towards the screens.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Back in the real world, somewhere in Germany)

In the mountains of Germany, Blaineley was climbing up the mountains as she was getting near to what seemed to be a house. A large bear came crawling over... but Blaineley punched the bear square in the face.

Blaineley smirked as she said, "Going to get those badges for Chef... focus on those badges for Chef!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, wow; I still can't believe she doesn't realize this was a trick." Geoff said.

"Well, we'll focus on her later..." Vinyl said. "Right now, let's get to summarizing the episode..."

"With me to talk about it..." Jo muttered in anger.

"Still sore about your elimination," Geoff asked.

"What do you think?" Jo growled.

"Let's just get this started..." Geoff gulped as Jo made a fist.

"So, Jo, what was your experience in Equestria like?" Vinyl asked.

"It's like going up to bat at baseball. You make 3 strikes and you're out." Jo remarks. She then frowns a bit. "Oh, you mean the country of colored ponies."

"Yeah! I mean, things started out good with Izzy's team winning the Elements challenge, making us new homes. We got to fit in and that." Geoff remarks with a chuckle. "And then, boom! You started to be a big bully to poor little Nyx!"

"Right, I mean, check out this text message." Vinyl said as she reads a comment...

Um, dude? You are portraying Jo all wrong. She has boundaries, and she also has a heart and feelings, too. If anyone should have the bitch role, it's Heather.

"Whoa, like what is that?" Geoff asked in surprise and amusement.

"So I have a rough time being a pony." Jo scoffs a bit. "How do you like being in a pony role that makes ya want to buck someone in the fact?"

"Yeah, I get what you mean." Vinyl said in amusement, "Anyway, that comment contradicts Jo's role in All-Stars."

"Right, I was a bit of a team player...it's being a pony that really ticks me off." Jo said with crossed arms/ "I ain't girly!"

"But being mean to poor Nyxie," Geoff remarked, shaking his head. "Isn't that a bit harsh?"

"Hey. I am an athletic bruiser. That makes me a bully. I need someone to put my frustrations on." Jo remarks with a frown.

"Well, now that the game is over, Miss Jo, why don't we play a little game?" Twilight asked with a sly grin.

"That's right! It's a new selection we like to call..." Geoff said as a title appears in cute toy parts, "'Giggle at the Cuties'!"

The audience cheers a bit as Nyx came in, smiling while saying, "Hey there; Hey there, Miss Jo."

"What?" Jo asked dryly.

"This game is going to be a bit cute. Let's see how far you can hang with Nyx without smiling." Vinyl chuckles a bit. "If Nyx's cuteness doesn't make you smile, you can leave."

"That Mary-Sue will never make me smile." Jo snapped rudely, "In fact, I think she's better off barbecued!"

"Well, let's see how your opinion matters. Ready, set..." Geoff remarked, holding out a stopwatch and clicking it. "Go!"

Nyx smiles cutely, giving out cutie eyes at Jo. She is doing her best to resist.

"Looks like she's resisting," Rarity said in observation of the action, "Looks like she won't pop."

"Five bucks say that Jo will win." Rainbow said to Applejack with a sly grin.

"You're on." Applejack said with a smirk.

Nyx smiles as her eyes flutter, making a cute squeaking noise. Just then, Jo began to sweat a bit. Geoff remarks, "Uh-oh; the sweating; Looks like Nyx is going to win."

"No, please, stop..." Jo groans, trying to resist. Nyx blinks her eyelids again, making the cute noise once more. The girl sweat some more. "Come on, stop!"

"Go, Nyx, go, Nyx, go, Nyx, go, Nyx!" The audience cheers on for Nyx.

Jo tries to resist...but when Nyx holds up her dog, Phobos...that did it! The tough girl smiles a bit and fell out of her chair.

"Awww, man; Okay, maybe I was wrong about the other Nyx!" Jo sighs as she got up to get back into her chair. "Both are cute!"

"And she breaks down!" Vinyl announced with a grin.

Applejack grins as she holds off a hand. Rainbow rolls her eyes as she gave her the five bucks that her friend has won.

"Gotta hand it to ya, kid; using cuteness to take a tough girl down. Nice work!" Jo remarks, giving a thumbs up to Nyx.

"Thanks, Jo! I knew you'd come around for me and my pony counterpart!" Nyx said happily, "Squee!"

"Yeah, but it isn't all rainbows for Jo from this episode! Take a look!" Geoff remarks as the camera shows more clips.

------------------

"Rule one: respect our things and the books." Twilight said with a nod. "This is library. Not a playground."

"Rule two, for your stallions, Twilight is mine. Hooves off," Ben snaps, giving a glare to Alejandro who looks nervous. "Rule three, if you need any snacks, ask before you raid the fridge."

"More major rules: Don't you do anything terrible to my daughter." Twilight said darkly as Nyx smiles. "Don't hurt her, don't throw her in the river, don't call her 'Nightmare Moon' or 'Mary Sue', don't even threaten to kill her, and especially...don't do anything that will give me reasons to harm you."

"What? Her; Come on, she looks like a Scrap..." Jo yelps as Twilight uses her magic to slam her into a wall.

"I am keeping an eye on you, Jo." Twilight said to Jo angrily.

"Better do as mommy says, Miss Meanie." Nyx taunted Jo with a smirk.

---------------

Jo: Ugh, what's with Mommy Alicorn?! She's acts as if doing stuff to her daughter would set off a Berserk Button or something. At least here is much better than living in 'Snobville', which Heather calls it.

----------------

At Sugarcube Corner, Jo came out of the bathroom...just in time to see Nyx getting some napkins. The mare smirks evilly. Time to have some fun in her usual bullying kinda way.

Jo grabs a trash can and sneaks behind Nyx...before shutting her in the can.

"Hey!" Nyx protests as Jo closes the trash can, laughing cruelly before heading back to the others.

---------------

"Wow, your story makes Nyx's story of redemption pale in comparison." Twilight said with a smile. She looks around, puzzled. "Say, where is she anyway? I thought Ben and I came in here with her."

"In here, mommy," Nyx's voice is heard in a trash can that Jo is sitting on, making both parents glare at her.

"Jo, what did you do to Nyx?" Ben asks Jo suspiciously.

Jo chuckles nervously then got up, opening the trash can to reveal Nyx coming out, coughing. The so-called Pegasi exclaims in surprise, "Whoa! How did she get in there? She must've fallen in and I didn't know it."

"Liar! She stuffed me in there!" Nyx exclaims with a scowl, making some of the ponies glare at Jo.

"Come on! Are you going to believe me or that Mary Sue?"

Twilight growls angrily as her horn glows. Ben gave an angry look. Pinkie said happily, "Uh-oh, better run from the Angry Bear Parents!"

Jo screams, running off with Twilight and Ben blasting at her. Mike helps Nyx out as she snaps, "That will teach her!"

Jo runs out before Twilight appears in front of her, bursting into flames. The mare screams as Twilight snaps, "Consider this your final warning...LEAVE...NYX...ALONE!!!"

Jo screams as it looks like she's going to lose it. Twilight calms down then growls as she and Ben came back in; both parents are not on her good side.

She scowls angrily, "Ugh, those stupid parents. That Mary Sue brat is so going to get it when I throw her in the river! Ha! Let's see if she tries to swim after that!"

------------

The audience boos a bit. Jo roll her eyes while saying, "Awww, boo yourselves! Okay, so I made stupid mistakes, big whoop! It's over, move on, folks!"

"But my, you were...cheating in the events. How mean." Fluttershy said to Jo in concern.

"Hey, it's in the spirit of the game, what did you expect?" Jo asked with a scoff. "Not my fault those girl princesses wouldn't let me get away with it."

"Ahem. Those 'girl princesses' have human selves who are the principal and vice-principal here, Miss Jo." Twilight reminds Jo with a smirk, making the girl glare at the human version of the Alicorn, "Just saying."

"And before that challenge, you and your fellow teammates took a look in Twilight's book thing." Vinyl Scratch remarked.

"Oh yeah, that scene was righteous!" Geoff exclaims eagerly. "But there is one entry that wasn't shown on camera. How about it, folks? Wanna see it?"

"YEAH," The audience cheered eagerly in reply while applauding a bit.

"Okay, roll it, Smokey!" Vinyl laughs as the camera begins to roll the clip.

---------

We soon find Geoff & Bridgette along the scene, hanging out and not doing much of any competing since they are still safe….at the time being.

“Man Bridgette, can you believe how many enemies exist here?” Geoff spoke off to his girl in what the Total Drama crew learns about the ponies’ foes in Equestria.

“Yeah, I mean, we’ve handled Chris’s evil tactics to get amusement out of us for ratings, but these poor ponies?” Bridgette replied in understanding how bad the situation seems, at least they had a small foe like Chris and none of the other horrible types here.

“Makes me wonder if there are any that are more good as former evil dudes?” Geoff asked off in thinking there were some baddies that could at least be good.

“You mean like Discord?” Bridgette spoke in pondering if there were some like Discord that got out of the evil game.

“Someone call my name?” Discord’s voice was heard around the area that left anyone here confused. Then Discord appeared like magic before these couples that surprise them. “Oh don’t act surprise, you did call me here.” He stated from seeing that these humans disguised as ponies should have expected this.

“Ugh, no we didn’t. So what are you doing here?” Bridgette stated that they just said his name, not actually call Discord here.

“Oh, I came to share a little info about a ‘certain’ enemy that Twilight’s group didn’t present about.” Discord shrug off his shoulders to easily say that he’s here to present a little show-an-tell work of a certain foe.

“So what; is this one someone nearly bad or near one of those Three Lords?” Geoff raised an eyebrow in pondering if this unheard enemy is bad or super bad?

“Actually, his occupation is….unknown.” Discord slyly spoke this riddle answer out, much to those listening to be confused. “Perhaps it be best to show than listen to me. Watch,” He stated from knowing it’s best to see what he means by their own eyes.

Discord snapped his fingers to summon the Enemy Guide Book as it magically flip through the pages. Then when it came across one page, it began to magically create a hologram of a foe of a familiar gray fur unicorn in black mane and tail along with green eyeballs with red pupils, and a red crystal horn while wearing battle armor.

“King Sombra, current data; an evil tyrant king that tried to make the Crystal Empire a world where he rules by dominance and power while treating his subjects as slaves.” The computer voice from the book spoke of this enemy for all to know about. “After his defeat when the Crystal Heart was returned to banish him bad to the Frozen North, all other data remains unknown. The past that tells how he became evil is unknown.” It explained the characteristics of this foe, but also described how much there is a mystery to him.

“Wait, so what’s that telling us here?” Geoff asked off in not sure how to put this for them.

“That Sombra was not always an evil king, that whatever happened to him remains a mystery. That’s why even though the data of him in the book is there, the occupation remains unsure….meaning that he may not be a complete evil creature.” Discord rolled his eyes to explain that the evil king known as Sombra is not what he appears.

“So wait, are you saying there’s hope for that guy?” Bridgette raised an eyebrow in hearing this right.

“Well that depends, since you might not know until you’re all gone. Bye…” Discord stated with a sly smile in stating this before giving a farewell wave.

With that, Discord vanishes from site, leaving behind more puzzling questions & riddles for the TD Crew to once again figure out themselves.

---------------

Once the clip is done, the audience applauds once more. Rarity spoke up, "My, that was entertaining. Especially involving that Sombra pony."

"Right, I wonder if we got somepony like him in our world." Pinkie said with a wild smile, looking around.

"Oh, I hope not." Fluttershy said with a worried look, "Too scary."

"Well, if you folks want something to calm you down, how about a little something we like to call 'That's Gotta Leave a Mark'?" Geoff asks the audience. They cheer eagerly. "All right, let's see some bloopers!"

----------------

We see a series of bloopers from episodes 1 with the usual music of 'That's Gotta Leave a Mark' playing...

First off, we see Izzy hanging on the ropes of the balloons...then she fell right out, making the audience gasp.

Second, we see Lightning kicking at a tree...that fell out of its roots and lands on. Then the tree begins to roll, making the others scream as they run off with the thing in hot pursuit.

We see a shot of Heather in Rarity's dress while turning around...and it rips from the back, showing her flank. The audience laughs while Heather looks a bit embarrassed.

We see Blaineley hanging onto Rarity who frowns and got out of her hold, hitting her in the face hard.

In a familiar scene, Izzy was playing the drum during the introduction part but one of the drumsticks she was using slip, hitting Rainbow in the face. The audience yelps at that.

We see the gang getting confused by the Orb of Confusion. Before Twilight could turn it off, Rarity grabs her by the flank and kisses it, much to her embarrassment before she knocks her friend off.

We now see Applejack trying to pull Blaineley off of Big Mac...but pulls too hard, causing the mare to smack into the cowpony, knocking both offscreen.

In the first challenge, Leshawna was digging through some stuff and pulls out some explosive which blew up, covering her in ashes.

We see Cameron pulling out something then screams in major pain as the stallion took out some needles with some medicine still in them.

Jo is seen slamming through a wall by Twilight...a bit too hard as the mare breaks through it, falling outside, making the audience yelp.

In the elimination challenge, Cody screams as some of the spikey urchins hit him on all of his legs, then on his flank and his head. The player tries to scream but yelps as an urchin was tossed into his mouth, making his tongue numb.

We see the players climbing down the cliffs. Gwen climbs down but slips and fell off a cliff to the bottom hard.

In the Manticore challenge, the Manticore swipes at Alejandro, knocking him into a tree.

In the fog, the gang looks around with Katie and Sadie bumping into each other hard, making the audience cringe a bit.

----------

Once the clips are over, the audience applauds with Geoff saying in amusement, "Right! That's gotta leave a mark!"

"Well, well, seems that this episode was a doozy." Vinyl said. "Not only did Jo get eliminated first... not counting Blaineley being tricked out of the game..."

"Don't remind me..." Jo muttered.

"...but we had a good game starting off." Vinyl said. "And it only got better from here..."

"So, what did the comments after this episode react?" Geoff asked. "Well, here's our first comment from Charming masquerade..."

never like'd Jo and she was mean to poor Nyx :twilightangry2: :flutterrage: good reddens I say. Bit surprise you had Mike give the Invincibility statue to Heather :pinkiegasp:, Love your story :pinkiehappy: look forwards to see more

"First of all, what the hell is a 'Reddens'?" Jo frowned. "Second of all, you don't need to rub it in!"

"That comment though DOES bring out another subject... the McClean Brand Heads... or the McClean Invincibility Statues, as we've been calling them." Geoff said. "As we've all seen by now, all of them have been found, and they had an important role in this game..."

"Shall we see clips of who had the statues?" Vinyl asked as the clips started rolling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We then see clips of Heather getting the statue from Mike in Episode 2, B and Dawn finding the statue in Episode 3, Scott getting the statue rolled right to him (after Sierra failed in her attempt to sabotage Sadie in her challenge) in Episode 5 and Noah giving the statue to Katie in Episode 6, while overhearing voices from the Magical Unicorns.

"Well, there was a note on there. Basically it says as long as one member of a team is holding that statue, the princesses will basically just ignore you." Mike explained.

"And the team member can KEEP this statue until the Final Twenty arrives?" Gwen said in curiosity. Apparently whoever had the statue can't be touched.

"Pretty much," Mike said. "And it can't be stolen by a member of their team. I think Celestia wrote THAT part in the letter to be sure. The team member can give the statue to another team member WILLINGLY, but the teams cannot take the statue by FORCE. Guess that's the friendship part."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone applauded as Geoff whistled. "Looks like with this in mind, I don't think most of these players are giving up their statues anytime soon..."

"Unless they give it to another team member willingly..." Vinyl said.

"Well, seeing how the statues work, let's move on to the next comment." Geoff said. "This one comes from NLRPony and it says..."

OH GOD THAT WAS AWSOME!

"The fire rises."

-Bane (Dark Knight Rises)

I can't say it better than that, honestly I can't wait to see what happens with all the villains in this. A big battle? instantly sent to the suck o gone? I prefer the first one but the suck o gone would make me laugh my ass off. *trys to sound like cris* Find out next time on TOTAL..DRAMA... EQUESTRIA!

*normal* But seriously, what's with the villains?

Geoff blinked as he said, "Villains? We have no idea what you mean...?"

"I'm a little confused on that. Maybe the audience saw something we're not seeing?" Vinyl blinked. "Unless they're talking about Twilight's book of enemies, in which case, we already have that covered."

"Let's move on..." Geoff said. "Well, let's see... what about the third episode, in which this one was called 'The Drama Master'?"

"The Awake-a-thon 2.0 challenge, the mysteries behind Grimmore and the others, AND on top of that, Alejandro and Cameron being eliminated?" Vinyl asked. "Well, I can say they were certainly... an interesting aspect."

"Let's bring out Alejandro and Cameron right now!" Geoff called out.

Everyone applauded as Jo moved to the side, Cameron coming out. Alejandro then ran out... coming out to instant dead silence.

Alejandro was merely speechless when he noticed there was no applause for him. Alejandro growled as he decided to take his seat.

"Okay, I'm here." Alejandro frowned. "So, how about we talk about Heather, and who her boyfriend is?"

"We don't have that information, Alejandro! We keep telling you this!" Geoff frowned.

"I can't help it! Why am I learning NOW that Heather has a boyfriend that she didn't tell anyone about until the very first episode of this thing," Alejandro complained.

"Oh, we'll be talking about Heather all right... this episode and Episode Five do have some focus on her... which again, we'll explain about her embarrassing secret in Episode Five." Vinyl said.

"You must REALLY be obsessed with Heather's boyfriend to know about him..." Cameron pointed out.

"I can't help it! What is the story behind this guy that Heather won't tell me about?" Alejandro asked.

"Well, she's never revealed his name on camera, nor do I think she ever will reveal this..." Vinyl said.

"But she did drop some subtle hints... about how she likes him better than you!" Geoff said.

"WE DATED IN ALL-STARS!" Alejandro argued.

"And she said that it was not a thing." Geoff said. "What's your point?"

Alejandro just growled as Vinyl said, "Let's get to summarizing the episode, as well as Alejandro's stupid obsession, shall we?"

"So Al...can I call you Al?" Geoff teases Alejandro, knowing that the villain hate that nickname.

"No." Alejandro growls angrily at Geoff.

"Okie dokie lokie, Alvin," Pinkie exclaims happily, making the audience and her friends laugh at the new nickname.

"How dare you name after that squeaky rat," Alejandro shouted angrily.

"Hey Cam...all right if I call ya Cam," Geoff ask Cameron with a smile.

"Sure, go ahead." Cameron remarks to Geoff with a chuckle.

"Oh, he is so adorable." Rarity remarked, causing Cameron to be blushing a bit. "I could eat him right up...not literally, of course!"

"So Cam, you and Alvin were the next ones to go," Vinyl remarks with a smile. "Any regrets of that?"

"Not really." Cameron remarks with a shrug. "I don't mind getting kicked out. At least I'm out of the game."

"What really annoys me is not finding out whose Heather's new boyfriend is." Alejandro said, crossing his arms while sitting in his chair.

"You and that obsession makes me wanna puke." Jo said, eating some chips from a bowl nearby.

"Join the club." Rainbow remarked.

"So basically, Chris sends us some food to tired us out for the upcoming challenge." Geoff remarks in amusement, checking out the cards. "And I'm surprised you didn't catch on of Heather having a statue, Alvin."

Alejandro growls a bit then snap, "Look, even if I had known that, I wouldn't need to steal like last time. I would use my charms."

"Right, charms o' a rattlesnake; Hisssssss," Applejack remarked to Alejandro, making the audience chuckles.

"More Fizzy Apple Cider," Geoff calls out to offscreen. A human Sweetie Drops came up with another bottle, "Did I say how much I love this stuff, AJ?"

"Ah remember y'all called it radical stuff just now, Geoff!" Applejack said with a grin, "Whatever other good comments ya can say about the cider, say it loud and say it proud!"

"Any of you want any?" Vinyl asks the guests with a smile.

"Nah, I'm good." Jo remarked, holding up a bottle of Fizzy Apple Cider.

"Trying to cut down," Cameron remarks meekly.

"No... but I don't mind if Miss Drops were to stay around." Alejandro said slyly to the glaring Sweetie Drops. "I got to say, your hair makes the rest of you all so fabulous and your eyes are like a dew..."

Before Alejandro could finish, Sweetie Drops angrily hits him in the face, making the villain scream in pain. She scowls, "Eeew! What are you a pervert?!" The girl storms off, "Jerk!"

"Looks like you lost your charming touch, Alvin." Geoff said smugly to the villain.

"Ouch, my nose," Alejandro groans, showing his bruised nose.

"Oh my," Fluttershy giggles a bit.

"Whoa! Talk about a Marcia Brady nose bruise!" Geoff laughs in amusement.

"But that isn't the last time he tried this." Vinyl remarks dryly. "Here's Alejandro in some more attempts at pick-ups."

The audience laughs as we see some clips playing.

------------

In one clip, we see Alejandro talking to pony Sweetie. She glares angrily and bucks him in the face, sending him through a window.

In another clip, Alejandro was flying near a bored pony Rainbow... whose didn't bother to tell the jerk that he's heading towards a helicopter until the villain crashes into it.

In a third clip, we see Fluttershy washing dishes with a bear, until Alejandro peeks in with a smirk. But the bear yelps and hits him with a frying pan, making him yelp before Alejandro hits the ground.

We see various clips of Alejandro either getting hit or rejected; the last clip shows the villain getting tossed into a tree, getting trapped up there.

------------------------

Once the clips are done, the audience laughs and applauds. Alejandro just looks away, crossing his arms in annoyance.

"Wow, looks like your charms don't work everywhere." Twilight chuckles a bit.

"Shut up." Alejandro mumbles to himself in annoyance.

After everyone calms down, Vinyl spoke, "And we see Heather singing and she sang good for a bad guy, anti-hero, whatever. What's interesting is the pairing of Noah and Katie will happen in a later episode."

"But we will cover that one later! Later on in the Everfree Forest, we took a wait for Chris to show up for the challenge." Geoff remarks with a smile. "And with the help of our pony friends, we checked out the final pages... of course, this page is... very creepy."

A clip shows up on the screen.

-------------

Soon the book emitted a light of so much brightest that it forged something in front of all viewers. It looked like a strange gray throne of a diamond shape and with two cross letters of 'G' and 'M' in middle back center. But from the surroundings, the entire air felt extra heavy even if it was just a magical display at work here from the book of Enemy Guide. And there was a strange eerie music being heard while the display was still seen.

"Uh oh; as any expert in playing video games and battling against the hardest level of odds, big spooky throne-like chairs with the initials of the letters sign on the back. It's usually how a final boss would appear in different areas and is the last enemy to fight in hard RPG games." Sam pointed out in realizing all the right features that make a big bad final boss in any game be noticeable, and this was it; and it was almost terrifying. And the worst was, it wasn't even showing the guy's face yet.

"And it's playing the Lord Zedd Theme, anyone who's seen the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series knows that it's a top theme saved only for the biggest and most powerful enemies of all TIMES!" Izzy yelped to panic in staring with wide eyes in realizing, the theme being heard is very much something that only majorly MAJOR villains could be heard using for the dramatic appearance of being those that rain at the top.

"Wait, what?" Gwen yelped off in hearing this sudden news that came out of nowhere.

"I think she just did a Pinkie Pie forth wall break thing, maybe." Zoey pointed out in worry in what Izzy did that showed it was of something to be concern about.

Just then, the throne began to slowly turn in a clockwise pattern, as the Total Drama gang, along with the Mane Six group, even those like Chris and Chef watching from their camera room, prepares to witness... the last unknown and last enemy to ever be seen to be called... unbelievably dangerous. There was a creature that was a Dark Elf that sat on his throne, resting his head on his right hand, and the basic appearance shows a form of a ruler, a conqueror and one who can obtain superiority over all things. And when his eyes were opened, the crimson ruby red eyes gazed out that almost made all the crew there suddenly felt a gust of wind blown against their presence while some shown sweat or began sweating a lot, biting nails and taking deep breaths. This may have been a magical image display, but it felt like the details were TOO real.

"The Dark Elf, Grimmore, the known Overlord King who rules even within his sealed imprisonment in Tartarus; Long ago, it was said he was the worst and most powerful enemy Equestria ever discovered and fought. But before he could dominate, he was sealed, peace remained." The book narrated in what was known about this enemy that proved to be a very difficult foe to face. "But peace was not truly in term true, rumors say he managed to cause unexplainable events that happened in Equestria, such as the Three Tribes going to War, the enactment of having connections with Smaug the Great, Tadaka who gone evil and even manipulated Lorcan before stabbing the teen dragon when he least expected it. As of now, his managed to obtain copy of the original Triforce element to make many copies of perfection." Much of the Total Drama gang were almost staring in caution and worry, seeing the Dark Elf holographic figure not move, but the book was telling them how terrifying he was. "Grimmore has already preparing his return, for the seal grows weaker and his army will come forth. It is noted that the Dark Elf has become that of a Demon God, not even the Demon Lords combined could defeat him, and very few Mystic Ponies ever managed to truly handle such a powerful opponent. Even the Dark Mystics known they are no match against Grimmore's power." The book explained in what true horrors lies with this very formidable foe, the power of a god is no joke. "It was seen that Grimmore's power is unknown, but it once recreated the Shadow that almost destroyed the Sparkle family while journeying in the End of Equestria, one touch of the creature is the end for all." An image shows behind the Dark Elf, a large shadow creature of darkness that looked terrifying that was gonna get the gang.

Many of the Total Drama and even the Mane Six that didn't go with Twilight saw the Shadow, and could tell... if such a terrible creature existed, it's an opponent that might have been as hard as taking on the Dark Elf himself.

"Final caution of conclusion," The book spoke off in giving a last bit of advice to those seeing this. "Grimmore is not to be underestimated, while he enjoys entertainment, his intellect mind seems to be ahead of all other heroes and villains schemes, and is always watchful. This enemy is not to be trifle with unless one is prepared to face near certain oblivion.

The enemy can and may approach unsuspecting heroes to which they'll be living through a hell of a torturing and suffering that death maybe a pleasant welcoming." The book narrated while the image of Grimmore's evil smile never faded, as he slowly sat up in his throne, and raised his hand out... almost ready to grab the poor souls nearby.

Grimmore's image laughs manically while his raised hand turns into a giant inferno, about to grab the gang.

The Total Drama gang screams in feeling this was too real and they are done for, until...

Suddenly, Duncan used his magic horn to shut the book tight, which ended up canceling the image of Grimmore; but it sure left a freaky look on his face. And during which, even the music heard during the presentation of the powerful demon god villain had cease action now.

--------------------

The audience screamd as some of them duck for cover. Grimmore is creepier even to the humans of the Equestria Girls world!

"Yikes!" Rainbow exclaims, almost falling out of her seat. "That Grimmore guy is creepy!"

"Tell me about it." Fluttershy whimpers, hiding in her seat.

"Wow, let's not do that again!" Geoff remarks with a nervous laugh.

"Moving onward from that; after the intense, Chris made the return of the Awake-A-Thon." Vinyl remarked, recovering from the horrifying experience. "Cam, Alvin, was that frustrating for you two?"

"Yes, I was the first to drop." Cameron groans a bit and that led to my elimination.

"I did all I can to win..." Alejandro remarks slyly, "Even though I got caught."

"Well, here's something the viewers at home fail to see in the Awake-A-Thon. Roll 'em, Smokey!" Geoff remarks as a never-before-seen clip from the episode is seen.

--------------------------

In the Awake-A-Thon, the cast are doing their best to stay up.

"So Gwen..." Trent remarks with a sad chuckle to Gwen. "You remember when we did this back in TDI, right?"

"How could I forget?" Gwen asks Trent with a cute chuckle. "You fell asleep before I did. I was devastated."

"Yeah, that was a bummer." Trent remarks with a smile. "Who knows? We could make it through again."

Gwen pauses, wanting to ask a certain question from her former beau. She finally asks, "Hey, Trent? Mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead." Trent said to Gwen with a nod.

"When we broke up back in Season 2... do you still miss me?" Gwen asks Trent hopefully.

"I always miss you, Gwen." Trent replied with a smile.

Gwen smiles a bit. For a moment, for a while, she was unsure, but now...

"Still moving, still moving..." Owen said as he moves past the two former lovers, making them uneasy.

"I still can't get over the fact that Owen is all nude now, even though he is a pony." Gwen said to Trent uneasily.

"Yeah, let's not think about that." Trent remarks with a nervous chuckle.

"Can someone get him off, please?" Courtney snaps, referring to Duncan still sleeping on him. "Still... he is so peaceful when he's sleeping..."

--------------

Back in the studio, the audience goes 'awwww'.

"Gah," Jo remarks, sticking a finger towards her mouth, "Mushy stuff."

"So Twilight, whatcha think of that?" Vinyl asks Twilight with a smile, "The next you and Ben, perhaps?"

"Yes... the difference is the break ups and such." Twilight said as Spike breaks in agreement. "I hope those two get back together."

"Right on!" Rainbow exclaims with a smirk.

"And of course, then in the game, Alvin cheated by setting up poor Zeke for Eva to hurt then drugging the lemonade to make some of the players sleep." Geoff remark, shaking his head as the crowd boos.

"Hey! Come on. It's in the nature of the game, get over it!" Alejandro scowls angrily as he scowls his arms.

"We can't, you're still living." Rarity teases a bit.

"I'm still trying to figure out who Heather's new boyfriend is!"

"Actually, Heather may have given a hint so to speak." Geoff remarks with a smile. "Roll 'em Smokey!"

------------

Heather was sighing as she was trying to stay up.

"Drink?"

Heather paused as she looked up at Alejandro, who seemed to be offering her a glass of yellow substance. Heather frowned. "What is that?"

"Lemonade," Alejandro said.

Heather looked at the stuff and noticed it was fizzing. "That is too fizzy to be lemonade."

"It's new Fizzy Lemonade. Try it." Alejandro said as he gave her a glass.

Heather paused... then shrugged. "Well, I do need something to drink..."

Heather downed the glass as she smacked her lips. "Okay, not bad..."

Heather's eyes then widened as she started to go down, sleeping.

"And with that, Heather is out! Alejandro and Izzy remain!" Chris called.

Celestia, who happened to saw this act, frowned in suspicion.

"Lemonade; Let me have some!" Izzy smiled as she grabbed the glass Heather was holding and drank from it. "Ahh, that's so good."

Like Heather, Izzy's eyes widened as she fell down, out cold.

"Make that Alejandro remains. He needs to stay awake to win at least second place..." Chris called.

Gwen yawned as she turned to Bridgette. "Bridgette, I can't make it. Try to compete without me!"

Gwen then lay down as she closed her eyes, going to sleep.

Bridgette took a deep breath in hopes that she would at least try to stay awake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette: All right, this is between me, and the two snakes... please, come through for me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro smirked as he put an ear next to Heather as she started to mumble in her sleep. "Oh, good one, Goth Girl; The best you thought up?"

Heather groaned as she turned over. "You... you talk! No...it can't be!"

Alejandro frowned. "Come on, I want some leaks here! Get me something on the boyfriend!"

Heather mumbled in her sleep, "I had a cute little Siamese kitten back when I was seven..."

"Nobody cares about your childhood, the boyfriend, give me the boyfriend!" Alejandro frowned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro: Just give me that information, Heather! (Growls) I know you're hiding it on purpose!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott groaned as he fainted, not handling the lack of sleep any longer as he fell down.

"And that is it!" Chris said as Bridgette looked up. "The Groundin' Earth Ponies take third place! So, Magical Unicorns and Flying Pegasuses win this round!"

Bridgette smiled. "Yes!"

Celestia smiled. "Indeed; congratulations. Now, let's get everyone up!"

Back with Alejandro, he was still watching Heather as she was muttering. "Oh... thanks. I like you too!"

Alejandro gave a smirk as he leaned his ear. "Yes, yes? Who do you like?"

"Oh, your kisses, they feel so good, Bu-" Heather started.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Alejandro yelped as almost everyone immediately got up, dazed and confused. Alejandro frowned as he turned to Chris, who was holding the bell. "What the heck? I was so close to hearing who Heather was dating!"

--------

"That's it?" Alejandro asks with a frown back in the studio. "All she was going to say was 'Bu...'. Who in the world got a name like that?"

"Does it matter?" Vinyl asks with a laugh. "You still blew it with your cheating; Very uncool."

"Yes, if this was 'Equestria Got Talent', you would've lost the first round." Twilight said to Alejandro with a smile.

"And Cameron, buddy? Wow. You were hanging in there." Geoff comments to Cameron in amusement.

"Yeah, I learned the best from Jo. Hanging in there and trying my best." Cameron remarks with an approving smile.

"Huh. Nice work as usual." Jo said with a chuckle. She then frowns at Alejandro, "But you, Alvin? You're an idiot! You can't even figure out what Heather's boyfriend is like!" The villain frowns, crossing his arms, refusing to comment.

"Cameron, buddy, Ah like 'ta salute yew fer a performance well done," Applejack remarks, saluting Cameron, making the geek smile, "Yew hang in there enough 'ta stand aside 'ta let others win."

"And you are just a gem!" Rarity exclaims happily.

"And a true loyal friend," Rainbow remarked in amusement.

"Yay," Fluttershy said meekly. Pinkie is wearing two sports gloves that said 'Yeah, Cameron'.

"Funny, you never seem to give any supporting words to me and Jo." Alejandro remarks with a frown to the girls.

"Jo's moment is over. You don't get any, Alvin." Twilight taunts, making Alejandro put his hands into fists of rage for a moment.

"I shouldn't have to take this!" Alejandro exclaims angrily to the girls. Suddenly, he yelps in alarm as the audience boos, throwing stuff at him. "Ouch! Hey! Principal Celestia!"

"Oh, I'm sorry; do you want me to ask them to stop it?" Celestia taunts Alejandro with a smirk. She saw the clips with him cheating and doesn't approve of it.

"Yes!"

"Okay, everyone! On the count of 3, everyone stop your tossing! 1, 2..." Luna said, pretending to pause as the crowd members throw more stuff at Alejandro. "2...2..."

"We're running out of stuff!" Soarin' exclaims in concern, noting that the audience was running out of stuff to toss.

"3! Stop!"

The audience stops their tossing, making Alejandro scowls, "You did that on purpose! And I thought what Chris did to make me get to the finish was..."

Alejandro yelps a bit as if realizing that he's about to give out too much. The audience went 'ooooh' as Vinyl comments, "Oooh! Looks like Alejandro know something about 'Total Drama World Tour'."

"Err, I didn't say anything!"

"Ah, then let's see what happens when we put you on...Truth or Consequences!" Geoff exclaims as the title 'Truth or Consequences' appear, with the last word being shot at by bullets.

Suddenly without warning, Pinkie strapped Alejandro down then aims a party cannon at him, the villain's eyes went widen in horror.

"Okay! We're going to ask you questions about TDWT and you got to tell the truth...or else." Geoff said with a smirk. "Oh, I love this part!"

"Can we just skip-" Alejandro started.

"No." Geoff frowned.

"So... Alvin, is it true that you teamed up with Chris to get in on this season?" Pinkie asked.

"Well, I entered this game originally as a contestant for Chris' so called reality show, Total Drama Dirtbags, BUT after learning that show was a fake, I PAID Chris to get me into the real show!" Alejandro frowned.

The lie meter didn't go up. Pinkie raised an eyebrow as she said, "Oh, so you BRIBED Chris?"

"More or less," Alejandro frowned. "Look, I made a small deal with Chris that if I can get on the next season, I can give him something in return!"

"What was that?" Pinkie asked.

"I don't know yet, but I'm sure he pretty much forgot about it!" Alejandro said.

"But Chris WAS rigging the challenges for you to move ahead," Twilight asked.

"Not ALL the challenges." Alejandro said. "He only did the last couple of challenges. He may have done some rigging on other ones, but other than that, those last two challenges were the only ones I know."

"And, pray tell, when did you start working with Chris to fix the game so that you could win?" Pinkie asked.

"...the moment Heather tried to vote me off, but Sierra got kicked off instead." Alejandro frowned. "I saw her throw away those passports that revealed she voted for me! I wanted to get even with her, make sure that she didn't win!"

"So, basically, Chris made an illegal alliance BEFORE Blaineley did the same thing..." Pinkie noted.

"Speaking of which, wonder how Blaineley's doing...?" Geoff said as he pushed a button to check on her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Back in the real world, near Germany)

Blaineley was smiling as she had arrived at a place that was labeled 'Chef's Summer Home'. She smirked as she ran inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was speechless from the moment they saw the screen.

"Uh..." Geoff paused.

"Wait, you mean Chef's made up lie was real?" Jo said in shock. "Wow..."

"Back on topic... who did win Total Drama World Tour? Did the rigging succeed, or did it fail?" Pinkie said.

"Nobody remembers that!" Alejandro frowned.

Pinkie paused... as she used her party cannon to blast Alejandro to the wall.

"I WASN'T EVEN LYING!" Alejandro screamed.

"No, you were telling the truth. But I had an itchy trigger finger, so I had to blast you." Pinkie smiled.

Alejandro just groaned.

"Well, I think that's that out of the way." Geoff said. "Oh yeah, there's also the thing with Cody, Sadie and Sierra, but we'll get to that later; MUCH later."

"I still want to know who Heather's new boyfriend is!" Alejandro muttered as he went to his seat. "I mean, whoever this guy is, I am not standing for this!"

"And let's end this episode right here, shall we?" Geoff said.

"All right, we don't have any comments to comment on, so let's move on to Episode 4, which was "Duncan-buck Season"." Vinyl said.

"And as you people may have guessed, it's a Duncan episode!" Geoff smiled.

Everyone in the audience merely groaned, with only a few people applauding, Geoff blinking in confusion. "What's wrong with Duncan?"

"Nothing; He's a good guy, but sheesh!" Twilight said. "I mean, it's like being fed a bowl of nails instead of cereal. Watching anything that's Duncan related is painful for us..."

"Not to mention the fact that in the past seasons, Duncan's been getting a lot of screentime." Rarity sighed. "Don't get me wrong, the All-Stars season was pretty good, because Duncan was hilarious, but anytime that Duncan was in Action or World Tour, it was just... cringingly awful. People had Duncan near the bottom of their lists on Deviantart just because they don't like how he was portrayed."

"I've seen those lists." Geoff sighed. "Anyway, let's get back on topic. It wasn't JUST a Duncan episode, it was also more of a character development episode... for some people in the cast, and for a few that tried to get along with ponies..."

"Except you and Bridgette were mating with the Mane 6 catching you off guard... AND Staci spreaded the rumor of Celestia and Twilight being lesbians." Vinyl said.

"Kinda like Courtney, and how she has the hots for Gwen!" Pinkie smiled.

"Exact-" Geoff started... then paused, "Uh, what?"

"Even after the last episode of this has aired, everyone is STILL on the 'Courtney is lesbian' bandwagon?" Twilight said in shock.

"Let's not worry about that." Geoff sighed. "Anyway, Staci, dudette, could you come out here?"

Everyone applauded as Staci came out, just smiling a little as she sat down.

"Well, it looks like we'll be taking a look at Episode 4...which should be called the 'Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2' chapter, because that's what this chapter is really all about." Vinyl pointed out. "Another point we should bring up is the musical numbers too, so after we get to summarizing Episode 4, let's talk about the musical numbers that have taken place!"

"Indeed." Geoff laughed. "Seeing something musical in every episode, it almost felt like World Tour again... we should definitely do a song here sometime on the show..."

"Please don't." Alejandro groaned.

"Don't worry, I got something prepared after the summary of Episode 4 AND the musical numbers that are being talked about..." Geoff smiled.

"Updaters of the TVTropes page, this is going to be a big update..." Pinkie muttered.

"Now, as you remember, after Chris made an appearance as a robotic Chris McColt, Duncan was switched over to the Groundin' Earth Ponies." Vinyl explained, "Then he challenged the team captains to play the Hungarian Rhapsody Number Two...with hilarious twists and chaos."

Staci was about to speak but Geoff interrupts her, "Whoa, whoa! Staci! Perhaps you should refrain from talking. Your lies is what got you kicked out of the game so no need to answer folks here. Just nod and shake your head, okay? Nod if you understand."

Staci closed her mouth before she nodded in reply.

"Okay then, after that, Duncan became pals with Rainbow Dash, doing pranks on some ponies like Harold and of course pulling the usual crank calls on Twilight Sparkle." Vinyl remarks to the camera.

"I don't approve of that stuff at all. I mean, crank calling someone when they're busy with..." Twilight was interrupted when her cell phone begins to ring.

"Twilight, is that your cell phone?" Fluttershy ask Twilight puzzled. "Wasn't it supposed to be off?"

"I left it on in case my brother Shining needs me for something. Now who could possibly be calling me?" Twilight ask, frowning as she took her cell phone out and answers it, "Yeah? What? Okay, hang on." The girl looks up speaking, "Hey; Folks? Hugh Buttz? Folks, is there a Hugh Buttz in the studio today?"

The audience laughed at this before Twilight realized what was going on as she frowned in annoyance.

"What the...?!" Twilight yells as she can hear Duncan and Pony Rainbow's voice on the other end before they end up.

"Don't look at me!" Human Rainbow remarks with a smirk as she sat in her seat. "I was here the whole time!"

"Whoa! Didn't think that Duncan's call could reach this far!" Geoff laughs a bit, slapping his own knee. "You folks got a good signal out here!"

"I really hate crank calls like this!" Twilight shouted.

"But Harold and Twilight ain't the only two ponies pranked by Duncan and Rainbow." Vinyl remarks with a smile. "Check out this never before clip at the pranksters at their best!"

The audience applauds as a never-before-seen clip appears on the screen.

--------------------------

Duncan and Rainbow snickers as they're at it again. They sneak towards the door of the school and put down a box of candy. The unicorn remarks, "Oh, this is going to be so cool."

Rainbow knocks on the door before she and Duncan runs for it. Cheerilee opens the door and saw the box, picking it up.

"'To Cheerilee; Candy of My Eye Big Mac'; Awwwwm" Cheerilee remarked with a warm smile on her face. She took the box inside the school as her students were working on their assignments.

Cheerilee put the box on her desk and sat down...but a farting sound is heard underneath her, much to her shock.

"Gah; that can't be me," Cheerilee exclaimed in surprise.

The students laugh as Cheerilee got up, removing a whoopie cushion. Rainbow flew in quickly enough that no pony spots her put it there.

"Very funny," Cheerilee said as she got rid of the cushion and sat down; time for the candy.

But when Cheerilee opens the box...she yelps as a bunch of snakes pops out of the box, plastic ones to be precise, causing the mare to yelp in shock.

"Snakes," Cheerilee cried.

"Miss Cheerilee, Ah think those are 'de plastic kind." Apple Bloom giggles to her teacher as the other students laugh at the latest prank.

"Plastic snakes?" Cheerilee asked before she realized the cause of this prank as she gave an amused smirk with a matching tone while saying, "Oh, Rainbow Dash."

Outside, Rainbow and Duncan high-hoof each other, laughing; It's their version of the snakes out of the peanut brittle jar but with a twist.

--------------

The audience applauds and laughs. Rainbow remarks, "Oh yeah; A modern twist! I gotta remember that one."

"Yeah, well, Duncan also plays a little prank on the new guy Chase." Vinyl comments, "Although nothing much about him...except for this clip.

----------------

We see Ben Mare was by a tree, as he was relaxing under its shade while the sun was out. And during a little alone time, he was playing a familiar item he felt was an important treasure; the Ocarina of Time. He's been practicing many different melodies and songs he's learned from the Triforce of Wisdom, each one as helpful as the next. Course, approaching Ben was a shadow that was almost about to catch him off guard, until...

"Huh?" Ben almost summoned his sword to attack if it was an enemy, however......

"My apologies, I did not mean to startle you." The mysterious person that came out was instead Chase as he approached in not wanting to startle the stallion.

"Oh, Chase, nah, it's fine." Ben sighs in relief, glad to see that it wasn't an enemy. At least, he and the others are hoping, but they are keeping their eyes open from what they have been told about Chase.

"That's a unique instrument you have, is that not..." Chase was about to ask if that ocarina flute object was what he believed it to be.

"The Ocarina of Time, might be or just a replica." Ben spoke with a little smile across his face in saying that it was that object he had, unless Chase thinks it’s only a replica of the real thing.

"A true warrior can tell the difference in what is fake and what is real, that's the reality of the world." Chase spoke that he can tell the object was very real, and that it was not a fake. Those that know there is no truth in an illusion, he knows it and luckily, Ben hasn't reach a stage to where he would gain the Lens of Truth....yet.

"Thanks, another lesson that I'm sure I'll keep in mind." Ben smiled in thanking Chase for the advice, he'll remember that next time around.

As Chase stood there, he began to think of things in his mind. Perhaps what he wishes to know, the key to why the Triforce he held had left him to eventually become Ben's power, he may learn of that mystery. But it was a long shot of a gamble, he had to be careful in what he says without revealing too much, and so from taking a deep breath and exhaling....Chase decided that if he was going to learn the truth; he may as well ask of the new wielder's opinion over the subject.

"Ben, there is something....of a personal matter I wish to ask of you." Chase suddenly spoke off this manner of wanting to ask something, which might be a personal question about Ben here.

"Oh, what is it?" Ben replied off in raising an eyebrow, wonder what Chase wanted to ask that was personal that he needs permission first.

"May I first join you before telling?" Chase requested that before he asks the question, if it be alright if he himself join Ben in sitting down for them to chat.

"Of course," Ben nods his head in allowing it, that'll be more level of what to say while they are sitting.

Soon, Chase came around to sit across from where Ben sat under the tree. Both were facing different directions, but it was clear that they were at least close enough to have a private chat among themselves. Now the time to bring up an interesting discussion...was at hand, or rather, a hoof, sorta speak.

"As you know, you've become the chosen wielder of the Triforce Element, correct?" Chase spoke with a sound of being serious, to which Ben nodded to the discussion so far. "It's the one element to hold three types: the Wisdom, the Courage, even the Power, all into one." The guy explained how the element Ben holds has three times the strength of a single element, making it very powerful.

"I know all that." Ben nods his head in following this much of what their discussion is about.

"Then my asking of the question is only this, and do not take it as a personal insult, but how was it...." Chase was slowly speaking in bringing himself to answer a mysterious question that may hold answers he truly seeks to learn. "That out of others....You came into its possession?" Chase wanted to know what would make Ben Mare here be chosen to be the wielder of such an element; which was previously his own long ago but remains a secret from the others while under his alias form.

Hearing this made Ben do some extra thinking that he never did much thought about; Or in truth, he always had many questions about such a thing, but never much facts about it. Maybe by talking about it, Ben might be able to express an answer to some things he wanted to be asked about. Guess it’s worth trying at least, so after taking a deep breath, he started to think while he spoke.

"In truth, I'm not really sure myself. To be one in a million for the Triforce to choose me," Ben shrug off in saying he has no idea why he was chosen to be the wielder of such an element. "Heck, I even performed some of the weirdest feats when I hovered off the ground as a colt." He sorta smiled in remembering such a feat that was unattended that he used his ability with such an element during a young stage.

"I see; did the Triforce appear on your flank then?" Chase responded in hearing this, so Ben had the Triforce when he was but a colt.

"No, that power happened before I had my Cutie Mark." Ben shook his head in stating that he didn’t have his Cutie Mark with the Triforce then, the power just...happened unexpectedly.

"Strange." Chase held his chin to ponder this mystery of how Ben used the element, but it wasn’t at all marked for him to be known of it. "For some, they are given that ability 'after' the mark appears, so then how is it you awoke a part of it?" Chase was now more intrigue, how was Ben able to use the Triforce before it appeared to signal the stallion was the new destine host.

"I'm still lost myself, I never learned of my Cutie Mark until after I was saved by Twilight's feelings for me and the necklace I gave her, the Necklace of Eternal. It performed a miracle that I had my life again after I sacrifice myself to protect my love ones and it cured me of a curse." Ben responded in having a complete unknown memory of what transpired during the whole thing; but he does know he earned the Triforce after he was saved by his loved ones when he died as the Demon Pony.

"Well, you must have shown kindness, a caring heart for those you love to be worthy to receive it." Chase spoke in having a feeling that Ben was seen to be a good heroic model, he just needed some push to get him going.

"In truth, I almost think it wouldn't have chosen me when I was the Demon Pony." Ben spoke about what he once was and if he remains as such, the choice of being the Triforce wielder might not have worked out. "But somehow, maybe facing off the hardest challenge of being dubbed a monster seemed to have been a test that I somehow passed." That had to be a theory that one who had long endured being a monster that terrorized, but never gave up their humane part....could be those that are proven to be true heroes of good.

"Hmmm....such a theory is not impossible." Chase was deep in thought of hearing what Ben was giving him, and if such a matter could be taken into an account as a test. "For one that overcomes the darkness that controls them to be evil, could you have performed such that you were blessed with it?" Chase had to ask, was it from overcoming the matter of being the Demon Pony, that Ben grown to be strong for those he loved to be chosen by the Triforce Element.

"It wasn't just me; it was what an old friend of mine once said." Ben spoke with a smile on his face in also making an additional fact to the discussion. "That you can't let the worst things get you down, you have to endure them, and then you'll find something good along the way. By staying true to yourself, no matter what terrible fate you're in, Hoboken Joe taught me that...because he lived through such hardships." Ben smiled in speaking every word; it was thanks to that Earth Pony that was a hobo veteran janitor that became his friend, even if he was older and pushed around from high snobs, he taught Ben much to help keep him going.

"This....Hoboken Joe....what is he to you?" Chase raised an eyebrow in hearing that name again; this pony must be special to Ben; could it be something even he feels familiar with?

"Well, he's almost like an important uncle I never had, if not for him, me and Twilight would have been lost in the darkness from being separated. Even Flash Sentry helped out, family and friends and all." Ben spoke from feeling that he had those that helped set him on the path to not quit; to keep pushing and keep trying no matter the odds, and in the end...something good happened.

Chase remain silent in hearing such an explanation on how Ben overcome a trial from when those that cared for him, those that never gave up on him, brought out possibly the best in him. Having friends....having those that you share common traits in.....learning things that may help one understand what they are going through from another one’s perspective....and the helpful love guidance from family. It all seemed vaguely familiar to the stallion who is really Shadow Dragon, but as Chase....he felt like he understood a little.

“It’s strange, hearing about someone that cares so much about you reminds me of another I once knew, a long time ago.” Chase spoke off with a distracted mind in recalling...something of his past that felt similar to Ben’s talk about events he went through before the Triforce choose him.

"Really, was he family to you?" Ben looked to Chase in being curious; this has earns his attention now.

"Very much, he was my first family before I had others that I considered family." Chase responded in telling a little about himself to the stallion. "But your mystery still lies of your own origin." Chase stated this off to change the subject around Ben, who is but the adoptive son to Celestia, surely he’s ben curious of his 'real' family and of the truth.

"Yeah, I guess." Ben spoke from looking away to begin a deep moment of thought concerning his past of his family before Celestia took care of him. "I don't know who my real parents are after Celestia took me in and she became my mom. But there is one pony that has maybe stronger ties to me as a part of my family tree." Ben was explaining himself about not knowing much of his own family tree, but he did learn something that he has a member that is very important for him to at least know.

"And who would that be?" Chase asked off in now seeing a new discussion take place.

"When I received the Ocarina of Time, it holds more than magic, it holds sentinel value. From the Hero of Time, Link, and from Princess Zelda of Hyrule," Ben spoke from holding the special flute he was given from his dream state, the ocarina is more than just some powerful item; it holds something that was shared by Link and Zelda that can’t be forgotten. "I believe I'm a descendant from someone of their time." Ben stated that he learn he was from someone that existed during the Hero of Time’s adventures long ago.

"Who," Chase asked in being interested to hear more of what Ben was about to say, and it may even revolve around an important clue he wants to figure out.

"My ancestor was none other than Link's riding companion in all his adventures, Epona." Ben slowly spoke with a smile to look up to the skies, announcing that he's a direct descendant to Epona, the horse who’s rider was the Hero of Time, Link.

"Epona; Are you serious?" Chase asked off in almost beginning to go wide eye in hearing such shocking and unbelievable news. "There isn't any warrior that doesn’t know of the very horse that played an important role with such a hero. Did he say anything?" Chase was now almost getting too much into this, to learn that Ben is a descendent of Epona, the riding companion to Link who wielded the Master Sword and play a role with the Triforce...there was so many questions that so many wanted to be answered.

"He spoke, but more like the Mag'ne's world of horse talk, but I still understood them from the power of Wisdom." Ben replied off in stating that when he spoke with his ancestor, it was a language he followed from the Wisdom he had on him. "He was the first glimpse I had in realizing what family tree I belong to." Thanks to the special magical meeting, Ben learns his family came from Link’s faithful and trusted riding companion; Epona, perhaps there are others that are descendants and one of them could be from his real family that he has such blood in his veins.

Chase, who had heard all of this, was left very much speechless. Could the choosing of Ben Mare as the Triforce Element's wielder be from his connection to his ancestor; Epona, or because of other trials he overcame that was more of a test to prove he would not fall into evil's clutches?

"Well, I need to get going, hope my answers helped in what you were searching to figure out Chase." Ben spoke from standing up, he smiled to Chase about it being nice that they chat, but he’ll need to head to somewhere.

"Yes, I believe I have, thank you for the time, Benjamin." Chase nods to Ben's reply while saying he received plenty of the questions he wanted to know from the stallion.

At the moment, Ben was walking away to go off on some other task he had to tend to. But when all was clear and no one else was around, Chase began to come to terms with his own hidden agendas of what he’s learn from spying the Mane Six's group for the Dark Mystics and uncovering the secrets of the Triforce being with its new owner.

"Could the very answer I sought to unravel be something that was misunderstood?" Chase spoke to himself in wondering if what he wanted to figure out about Ben having the Triforce, most of what he learn was... strangely expectable of an answer. "Hmmm... when I held the Triforce, before becoming who I am today, I recall doing things that proved me worthy." He remembers the days he was once a Mystic Pony, how he once was worthy of the power before going bad. "But perhaps that element chose Ben after he had overcome becoming something he truly did not want to be." Chase stated the other fact of what was learn from Ben’s story, how the element came into his being, "From the help of those that loved him." Chase silently whispered this out to himself while looking above the tree and its many leaves that moved with the wind and from the sunlight.

After images are seen from what Chase was almost seeing those he recalls in the past; the days of when he was a colt, the day he and his young family members came to the mortal realm of Equestria, the meeting with a certain filly. The old images of Tao, Dragon Kick and some of the Mystic Council members are there. But the images soon faded away, like dust in the wind, like the past that was just that....something only seen in the past.

"But still, perhaps the most interesting fact is another evidence that was never expected. That the Hero of Time’s horse could play a role over the ages of pony kind," Chase spoke in getting his mind set back on Ben, realizing something that he had such a connection from a bloodline that was very old, "To imagine that Ben is descendant to Epona while he has no idea who his true parents would be. But then again, one of them might be a surprise than the other." To Chase, there is something that Ben still has yet to learn, the truth of who his parents really are, and what he’ll do when he learns about it. "For now, I must continue my mission; I've learned some facts about Ben's connection of why he was the next chosen wielder. In some ways, it makes sense.....fate was trying to make sure he would not fall in the same path I had chosen." Chase had learn something important, that the mistake he did cost him from keeping the Triforce Element, and so it went to a host that is both connected to the Hero of Time and has proven that he overcame being something he wasn't. "I wonder if he'll prove to be capable of that." He smiled with a hidden expression, being curious about Ben being able to overcome such a trial when the time comes.

And with that, Chase turns to leave after standing up to walk away from the tree spot. The scene goes dark with some mysterious solved a bit, but more questions lie in wait for answers to come.

----------------------

The audience applauds. Twilight pauses then spoke, "Odd. There's something off about that Chase guy."

"Right, same here," Applejack remarked puzzled. "Ah don't know why but he appears 'ta be up 'ta no good."

"Let's move away from him and back to preparing." Vinyl remarks with a smirk. "Like Geoff and Bridgette going at it like rabbits on heat!"

"Oh, you had to bring that up." Geoff said with a blush of embarrassment, remembering too well the consequences he and Bridgette was given.

"Oh yeah, everywhere you go, it's like 'whoa', public kissing!" Vinyl remarks with a chuckle, "Here's some clips of the two going at it, including some never before seen ones. Folks, there are some inappropriate for little kids so you may want to cover their eyes or ask them to look away."

We see clips being shown of Geoff and Bridgette making out, though discovered by some of the ponies, especially the girls. Audience gasps or laughs at the bits.

Sunset Shimmer glares from off-screen, looking at one clip and saying, "There's no way a pony can get into that position."

Once it's done, the audience applauds some. Rarity remarks, "Now I can see why my pony self was upset over that."

"Wow, pretty dang...awkward." Vinyl remarks a bit, making Geoff chuckles nervously as he rubs the back of his head. "Those turn ons became turn offs when Geoff and Bridgette broke up."

The audience goes 'awwww' as Geoff said, "Yeah, I know; Pretty bummer."

"Serves her right," Alejandro remarked with a cruel laugh. Suddenly Geoff hits him in the face, knocking the villain out of his chair. The audience cheers on madly at this.

"Nice one!" Rainbow exclaims to Geoff with a laugh.

"But that isn't the only major thing. There's the case of Staci spreading rumors about Twilight and Celestia being...'big time lovers'?" Vinyl asks the crowd slyly, making them cheers wildly.

"Honestly, that is somewhat ridiculous. Maybe in some universes and stories, that would be fine. But Celestia is old enough to be my mother!" Twilight calls out. She quickly turns towards the principal. "No offense, Principal Celestia!"

"None taken, Twilight," Celestia answers right back with a chuckle.

"Anyway, then there's the challenges that were taped. During those times, in the first one for the Ground Ponies, their video got messed up thanks to Lindsay's bad editing." Vinyl explains the details to the crowd, "BUT! We got some good news! The tape has been restored, fixed and with no scratches on it. So who wants to see the whole thing?"

The audience cheers on wildly. Geoff grins as he shouts to the camera, "Roll 'em Smokey!" Everyone cheers some more as the restored Earth Ponies' challenge short begins to be shown on camera.

------------

Earth Pony Productions Presents...

The Liarjack Concerto

It all started on a beautiful day in Ponyville, in the music store. Scott was getting comfortable in a piano chair as he was tuning up a piano, getting ready for his performance for today. He noticed one piano key standing up. Scott frowned as he tried to push it down, but to no avail. Scott sighed as he looked inside and pulled a string up from the piano to get the key right.

Meanwhile, at a nearby bank, gunshots were heard as a robber (known as Liarjack, who was in disguise) pulled out a gun and shot a few blanks before grabbing a few bags of money and running off. One of the Royal Guards, who happened to be visiting that day, yelped as he started to go after the disguised Liarjack. Now, Liarjack was robbing a bank because according to the Superior, they needed money for some supplies, for a just in case scenario. She borrowed a couple of Boris's guns, because just a battle axe isn't REALLY Classic when it came to bank robberies. And it appears that Liarjack needed a place to hide until either somebody came OR until everything's cooled off.

Back with Scott, he was practicing... until he looked behind him. He yelped as he saw Liarjack holding a gun to his face.

"Okay, buddy, START PLAYING!" Liarjack glared.

"Uh, what's all this, then?" Scott asked.

"Ah said, START PLAYING!" Liarjack growled. "Or Ah fill yew full o' lead!"

"B-but I'm only PRACTICING this piano!" Scott chuckled nervously as he started to play the 'Woody Woodpecker' theme song.

"SHUT IT, YEW!" Liarjack yelled as she pointed the gun at Scott, making him yelp. "Make wit' those keys, buddy!"

"Uh, yes sir!" Scott saluted.

"An' don't stop, or else..." Liarjack growled as she started playing the Funeral March on the piano.

Scott yelped as he began playing 'Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2' right away.

Outside, the Royal Guard officer came with his whistle blowing, as he stopped by a mailbox... which was right next to a police box... but he ignored it and talked into the mailbox, "Calling all cars; Calling all cars!"

The Royal Guard then caught a scent as he noticed that it lead straight into the music store. Scott, noticing the Royal Guard, sighed in relief as he tried to point over to the piano, but yelped as Liarjack peeked out of the piano and aimed the gun at Scott. Scott continued playing as Liarjack frowned. "Faster, buddy!"

Scott kept playing as Liarjack picked up a telephone and put it in the piano with her. Liarjack then started to dial a number.

"Yo." Rainbow Chaos' voice was heard.

"Chaos, 'dis is Liarjack!" Liarjack said on the phone. "Ah'll be fast. Ah'm on 'de lam, an' Ah got a lot o' money!"

"Got it," Rainbow Chaos nodded, "Me and Crarity will be on our way."

"Ah'm inside 'de big piano in Melody Mart." Liarjack said.

"Right," Rainbow Chaos said.

"Come in a moving truck an' spring me! An' make it quick! 'Dat Earth Pony wit' shark tooth cutie mark's music is driving me nuts!" Liarjack said as she hung up the phone.

Back with Scott, the Royal Guard came over and sniffed him... then glared at Scott as he aimed a gun at him... but the bullets fell out. "All right, I got you! Put them up!"

"But I'm not a robber! She's...." Scott tried to explain as he put his feet up, trying to point over to the piano, but yelped as he saw the gun being pointed by Liarjack.

Scott kept playing as Liarjack whispered, "Keep up 'de good work, Stroganoff!"

The Royal Guard, not noticing Liarjack or the bags of money surrounding him, glared at Scott. "All right, wise guy, where's that money? Start talking!"

Scott, being hopeless, tried to point over to the top of the piano... and yelped as he saw Liarjack's gun once again. Scott kept playing as the Royal Guard frowned, "Ah, phooey!"

The Royal Guard groaned as he just sat down on the bags of money (breaking them), again NOT NOTICING THEM!

Scott frowned as he tried to whisper, "Hey, buddy! The dough is right there! The dough! The-"

Scott yelped as he noticed Liarjack's gun pointing to him. Scott then started the fast part of the song as he hummed "Do-de-do-do-de-do!"

"You crazy old guys is just the killer type!" The Royal Guard frowned.

Scott yelped upon hearing that. He looked towards outside as he noticed the police box outside. He imagined himself there, pulling the phone out as he tried to explain the situation. Scott then imagined him in the morgue... then smiled when he realized he could be a hero! So, he attempted to sneak out as he hopped from his piano to another piano, then to a harp , then rolled an xylophone outside... and yelped as he backed away, playing on Rainbow Chaos and Crarity's guns as he ran back to the piano and started playing again.

That got the Royal Guard up as he looked around. "Which way did he go?"

"Good day sir. We have come to move the giant piano." Crarity said.

"Right this way, ladies." The Royal Guard smiled as Rainbow Chaos and Crarity walked right past the Royal Guard.

The Royal Guard then blinked as he started to sniff something in the air. It was then that he FINALLY decided to look down and notice the money on the ground! He then started to sniff around until he got his body stuck inside of a horn.

Scott nervously kept playing as Crarity and Rainbow Chaos were carrying the piano. Liarjack quickly grabbed the money and aimed her gun right inside the horn, blasting the Royal Guard right out of the horn and into a shelf as the Royal Guard frowned, with a tambourine and a cymbal landing on his head.

Liarjack laughed as she said, “If only mah own mother could see me now!”

The Royal Guard then quickly got up and started to blow his whistle, chasing after the three criminals as the piano was already loaded. The Royal Guard then ran right into the doors of the moving van as they shut tight, the car already moving. The Royal Guard then climbed into a horse driven cart as he started to gallop after the van.

Liarjack peeked out of the piano as she shot the Royal Guard’s cart, changing it into a different vehicle each time she shot until the Royal Guard was now riding a unicycle.

The moving van kept going until it went into a sharp corner, causing the piano and Scott to fly out. Liarjack peeked out and yelped as she realized she was now in the air, Scott playing on nervously. The piano then landed on a moving train as Scott kept playing, one of the train cars detaching. The piano then bounced over a cave, and landed back on the runaway train car as the Royal Guard on the unicycle was now on the train track, getting off the unicycle (as it fell apart). The Royal Guard yelped as he was now being chased by the runaway train car that the piano was on.

Scott then started to play the climax of the piece as the Royal Guard blew the whistle two times and jumped right up to the piano as the train car rounded the corner and the piano started to fly off, the Royal Guard clinging onto one of the legs as the piano keys that Scott was playing was coming off. Liarjack yelped as she grabbed the piano keys as Scott kept playing, gripping his fingers on the falling apart piano keys… until all three of them fell down from the sky, causing them to land right next to the prison.

The Royal Guard smiled as he caught Liarjack successfully, Liarjack was dazed. As for Scott, he got up, crazily and played the final three notes on the piece as he started to walk off, laughing crazily like a certain woodpecker.

What an ordeal that was!

The End

An Earth Pony Cartune

---------------

Once the restored cartoon is done, the audience applauds. Applejack remarks, "Ah is impressed. Well, not wit' my pony self's evil self but still..."

"Oh yeah, that is awesome!" Scootaloo calls over from her seat with her friends cheering in agreement.

"Well, it felt good to finally see this short in its' original glory!" Vinyl said.

"But Scott's short wasn't the only thing that was paid attention to." Geoff said. "Let's see clips of the other shorts that Heather, Gwen and B had to do."

The clips were rolled again as we see various methods of Heather being owned by Angel, Gwen being owned by Cubby and B having to conduct the entire building being built. As soon as the clips ended, everyone applauded.

"Anything else we missed?" Vinyl asked.

"How about Lindsay and Dawn's friendship," Geoff asked. "That seemed to be pretty important."

"Oh, indeed." Alejandro gave a smirk.

"Quiet, you," Geoff frowned. "Indeed, I think that with a few episodes' time, I think that this friendship could be one of the big alliances of the season..."

"So is the apparent friendship between Bridgette and Lindsay... but that's a couple episodes' time, isn't it?" Vinyl asked.

"Well, starting with next episode... somewhat..." Geoff shrugged. "Anyway, ending the summarization of Episode Four here, let's move on to the comments. Here's one from Skullgal94, which says..."

I feel bad for Bridgette right now, hopefully she'll be okay.

"Well, Skullgal, let's see if she is going to be okay in the next episodes, shall we?" Vinyl asked.

"And not only does this episode have Bridgette's name in the title, by the way, this is 'Bridgette the Brush-Off', this also focuses on..." Geoff groaned. "Heather, so this is also somewhat a Heather episode."

Everyone gave applause as some people just groaned. Geoff, hearing the applause, frowned. "How come Heather's episodes get a pass?"

"Well, because she played the game." Twilight said. "You can't deny that Heather played this game well, no matter how... unorthodox it was."

"Besides that, for some odd reason, Heather is everyone's favorite player on Deviantart. You should really look at those lists..." Pinkie Pie mentioned.

"It's the perfect blend of camera time PLUS strategy on her part." Fluttershy said.

"Well... all right, let's move on to the summary of the episode." Geoff frowned. "Owen, Brady, if you could?"

Everyone applauded as Owen and Brady came out, Owen cheering in excitement. "This is awesome!"

"Anyway, let's get this on." Vinyl said. "First, the obvious one, we'll get that out of the way, Heather's embarrassing secret is..."

"Hang on." Alejandro yelped as he ran out the door. "Ate something bad..."

As Alejandro ran out the door, Owen blinked as he said, "Weird, he did that when we were trying to view whenever Heather's stuffed cat was about to come on screen..."

"Owen..." Geoff groaned.

"Sorry, was I not supposed to reveal that?" Owen said. "Because I don't think Alejandro knows ANYTHING about Heather's animal buddy..."

"Yeah, for some reason, Alejandro always LEAVES during those scenes..." Geoff paused. "Wonder why he does that..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the way in the bathroom, Alejandro was busy throwing up as he said, "What universe is making me sick to prevent me from seeing whatever embarrassing secret Heather has?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In another world, someone was sitting near his desk, humming a little as he was typing in, "Alejandro gets sick throughout the whole Heather's secret thing and thus Alejandro never learns the secret." The guy smiled as he said, "Oh yeah, I'm a jerk; A good jerk."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guess we'll never know..." Geoff shrugged. "Yeah, the secret is out, at least to us out contestants... except for Alejandro for some reason."

"Indeed, Heather indeed owns a stuffed cat. Names her Regina, and from the looks of it, it's so adorable how she is cuddling that thing!" Vinyl said.

"But don't tell Heather we know..." Geoff whispered. "Thanks to the cameras of Rainbow Dash's..."

"Anyway, let's continue summarizing the episode." Vinyl said.

"Indeed." Brady nodded.

"Now, the next episode put my darling Bridgette in a major depression." Geoff explained.

"Right, Geoff, your girl became a total drama queen." Brady remarks to Geoff with a chuckle.

"Oh, and I know how that feels!" Rarity remarks to Brady in amusement.

"Right; Even the Mane Six has trouble trying to get her out of her room and..." Vinyl pauses a bit then frowns, "'Dishes'? Really, Lindsay?"

"What an airhead!" Rainbow remarked.

"But still, it's the least of things that makes her amazing." Twilight said with a shrug.

"But let's not forget, this episode is focused on our 'pal' Heather." Geoff remarks with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I know, who knew she has a stuffed cat?" Owen ask Geoff with a chuckle.

"Well, check out this clip which shows Heather's journey into her little secret." Vinyl said as the camera rolls.

-------------

Heather sighed in relief as she pulled out her stuffed cat.

"Hey, Regina," Heather smiled as she hugged her stuffed cat.

"Hello, Heather!" Heather said, trying to imitate a cat-like voice. "How was your day?"

"Oh, you know same ol', same ol'." Heather sighed as she put the cat down. "From what I've seen so far, Bridgette seems to be crying a river today; breaking up with Geoff...low blow. Sheesh, it's insane."

"At least you have me to keep you sane!" Heather imitated in her cat voice as she moved Regina.

"You know it." Heather laughed as she pulled out a brush from her pocket and started to brush her stuffed cat. "You know, I haven't felt this good since the day I got you."

"Hasn't it been?" Heather imitated in her stuffed cat voice.

"You know it." Heather smiled... when all of a sudden she heard the door to the basement cracking open. Heather yelped as she saw a couple people coming in.

Heather yelped as she quickly hid the stuffed cat behind her damaged wing, then started to frown when she saw Izzy and Leshawna coming in.

"Hey, Heather," Izzy smiled as she came in...and blinked as she and Leshawna noticed that Heather was wearing her frown, but was sweating nervously.

Leshawna frowned in suspicion as Heather was trying to sneak towards her bag. "Okay, what do you have behind your bac-"

"WHAT STUFFED CAT?" Heather yelped.

Leshawna blinked, "Uh, what?"

"Uh, nothing; Nothing at all," Heather said as she got near her bag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leshawna: I swear, with Heather, something is always suspicious!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you backing up to your bag," Leshawna asked as Heather was near her bag.

"Oh, uh..." Heather gulped as she was opening her bag using her left rear hoof. "That's so funny, I thought I could use some entertainment, and you know how I always walk forward? Well, this time, I'm walking backwards!" Heather then carefully slid her stuffed cat back in her bag as she zipped it back up slowly.

"Just to mix it up a little; so, that explains that!" Heather chuckled nervously.

Leshawna just blinked and nodded in suspicion. "Uh-huh..."

"Maybe I should try walking backwards! I'll throw that idea to Pinkie! It'll be a blast!" Izzy laughed as she started to walk backwards up the stairs.

"Whatever. But I'm keeping my eye on you!" Leshawna said as she started to walk off.

Heather snorted. "Whatever."

As soon as she was sure that Leshawna and Izzy were upstairs, Heather sighed in relief as she pulled out her stuffed cat, sighing. "That was a close call, Regina."

Heather sighs as she hugs her stuffed cat in comfort.

---------------

Once the clip is done, the audience cheers on.

"So Heather is trying to hide her stuffed cat." Twilight remarks in amusement. "She doesn't have to be ashamed of it. I still got a stuffed bee from my own childhood days."

"Yeah, and I got my sister's Smartypants toy!" Nyx remarks happily to the camera.

"Well, bullies has a have habit of showing their soft side, yo. Just like someone else we know." Vinyl remarks with a smile.

"In fact, to help us dwell into the 'mind' of Heather, here is former bully and enemy, now friend of Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer!" Geoff exclaims as the audience applauds somewhat.

Sunset came over, sitting in a chair. Owen chuckles as he eats a sandwich, "Whoa, another Heather."

"So Sunset, how are things since your recovery from bring the bad guy minion of the Superior?" Geoff asks Sunset, curious as to how she was since the unicorn turned human was now freed from the Superior's hold.

"Oh, everything's fine now, thanks." Sunset replied, "I'm just glad I'm on a journey to redemption. I just wish I could go back to Equestria sooner."

"Yeah, we all would too." Rainbow remarks with a scoff.

"Now calm down, Rainbow; She is redeeming herself o' what she did." Applejack said to Rainbow with a sigh.

"Forgive yes, forget, hardly." Rainbow points out to Applejack.

"Say, couldn't help but notice how you and Heather seems to be alike." Jo remarks in amazement at Heather.

"That's a bit scary." Cameron said sheepishly. "Perhaps someday you would participate in a game like Total Drama."

"Only in another alternate universe, kid," Sunset remarked to Camera in amusement.

"So, Sunset Shimmer, Heather appears to like have a soft spot, she may be turning into one of the good guys." Geoff said, making the audience gasps in amazement, "Totally different from her villain days."

"Any comments on a possible road to redemption for Heather herself," Vinyl ask Sunset curiously.

"As a matter of fact, I believe I do see it happen for Heather." Sunset replied, "Why, perhaps she could have a look at a video that is about repentance. That video made by TonyWDA, that is. I got a look at it, and it gave me a vast improvement of redeeming myself."

"Yes, you both deserve it." Twilight said to Sunset, giving a thumbs up to her new friend.

"As for the doll thing, she doesn't have to be ashamed of it...as well as her own boyfriend." Sunset said thoughtfully.

"Speaking of boyfriend, and hope you don't mind, any boys you got your eye on for some time since your reform?" Vinyl asks Sunset curiously, making the audience go 'oooh' at this.

"Well... there is this one boy." Sunset replied as she blush a bit, "And I hope there's a pony version of that boy back in Equestria."

"I think we all know who that is." Pinkie said, the audience laughs as they see a blushing Flash, rubbing the back of her head.

"Well, that and someone else, but that's another story." Sunset explained.

"And here's a deleted clip of Heather at her kindness...sort of." Geoff remarks as the undeleted clip rolls.

-------------------------

Heather was reading a magazine at a table outside a restaurant. The mare was busy when she hears a commotion, making her look up. There's Maxin Talos holding up Pipsqueak, laughing cruelly.

"Awww, looks like Pipsqueak is living up to his name, right Silver?" Diamond Tiara taunts with a cruel smirk.

"Yeah, sure, right," Silver Spoon said nervously. She didn't approve of this but must go along for her best friend's sake.

Heather frowns a bit, not liking this at all. She then spots a misc. store nearby, making her smirk and getting an idea.

"Put me down, put me down!" Pipsqueak protested, struggling to get freed.

Now Heather may be not good on wings, but she's big on plans. The mare came out of the store a few minutes later with two wings that she needs.

With Maxin's focus on Pipsqueak,along with the bullies, they fail to see Heather sneaking up behind the bodyguard and tied a rope around his tail. She smirks devilishly as the bully backs off.

"Just finish him off so we can leave, Maxin." Diamond Tiara said bored.

"Yes, Miss Tiara." Maxin Talos booms as he prepares to finish off Pipsqueak...

But then, the sound of a carriage is heard as fast horses begin to pull it...along with a long length of rope that is attached to the back...and along with Maxin! Without warning, the bodyguard yelps as he got pulled along for the 'ride' very fast, making him dropped Pipsqueak in the progress.

"What the--" Diamond Tiara shouted in shock and surprise.

Suddenly, a figure with the wicked face of Lorcan appears, roaring, "I AM LORCAN; DEATH TO THE PONIES!"

The bullies scream in terror and runs off in fear. Pipsqueak looks confused then became surprised as the Lorcan 'face' is revealed. It was Heather, wearing a Lorcan mask the whole time.

"Ha ha ha; dumb fillies are so guillible!" Heather remarks with a smirk of satisfacation.

"Wow, thank you, Miss Heather!" Pipsqueak said as he hugs the mare a bit, much to her embarrassment. She's supposed to be a bad guy, not a hero.

Still, Heather shrugs as she hugs Pipsqueak, saying, "Yeah, yeah. Don't spread this around, okay colt?"

------------------------

In the studio, once the clip is done, the audience applauds some more. Brady whistles, "Yeah, that's insane."

"I know, but Heather proves herself to be on the road to redemption." Vinyl said with a light chuckle.

"Right; so Sunset, you think Heather will be someone by the time this unofficial season is like over?" Geoff asks Sunset curiously.

"If she could put her mind to it and open herself up more, she will be more than a bully....like I once was." Sunset said to Geoff with a proud smile.

"Wow, thanks for coming on our show, Sunset!" Vinyl said to Sunset. Both she and Geoff shakes her hand as the girl leave the set.

"And of course, while Heather is performing some sort of change, love is in the air, between Katie and Noah." Geoff remarks with a smile. "And is there a chance Trent and Gwen could get back together?"

"Maybe, who knows?" Vinyl asks with a chuckle. "And there's still the intense love triangle between Cody, Sadie and Sierra. Anyone wanna comment on this one?"

"Well, Sierra was being paranoid and psychotic when she keeps thinking Cody and Sadie have a relationship." Cameron remarked.

"Yes, stalkers can be a bit irritating." Twilight remarks dryly. "I mean, my friends told me how my pony self got lusted for by Boris the Animal."

"Eeeew," The girl exclaims in disgust.

"Yes, I would one am disgusted by that...Boris, I mean." Rarity remarks with a frown.

"Of course, Sierra's jealousy is a result of a misunderstanding as Cody appears to like her. More will occur in the next episode." Geoff chuckles a bit.

"And of course, there's Heather's big problem involving....well, check it out."

------------

"Heather? Heather?"

A voice called out as Heather's eyes came into focus... and the first thing she saw was her stuffed cat being held in front of her. Heather then gave a sigh of relief as she gave a smile. "Regina?"

Spike, the one who was holding the stuffed cat, blinked as she turned to Phobos. "Uh, who's Regina?"

Heather then grabbed the stuffed cat out of Spike's hand as she started to cuddle it, smiling. "Oh, Regina, you're back, you're back! You're not hurt!"

Heather then started to kiss it... before suddenly realizing that she and her stuffed animal happened to be in the same room as Ben, Spike, Phobos, Izzy and Leshawna, who just stared wide-eyed at this display. Heather then dropped the stuffed cat from her possession.

Leshawna quickly put two and two together as she said, "Heather... do you..."

"NO!" Heather frowned as she started to sweat, "Of course not!"

Leshawna then started to laugh. "Oh my Celestia, you do! You have a stuffed animal! That is adorable!"

"No it isn't!" Heather frowned as she stood up. "I don't even know where it came from!"

"But... you just called it Regina." Spike said.

"And you were hugging it." Phobos said.

"You were crying..." Ben said.

"And you started kissing it." Izzy pointed out.

"It's not mine!" Heather argued.

"Then why are you hugging it possessively as if it was yours?" Izzy pointed to Heather, who just suddenly grabbed the cat and started hugging it.

"I'm not hugging it; I'm choking the stuffing out of it!" Heather lied, but the others could see otherwise.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe what I'm seeing!" Leshawna smiled. "That is SO freaking adorable! You REALLY love that stuffed cat, don't you?"

"Would someone who REALLY loved that stuffed thing do this," Heather then started to turn the head of the stuffed cat, as if to rip it off... but she couldn't do it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leshawna: That is adorable! I can't believe Heather kept this secret all these months... years... whatever we knew her! Who knew the Queen Bee could turn out to be a big softie?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heather, it’s okay if you love your stuffed cat," Leshawna smiled.

Everyone nodded as they started voicing their support.

"Yeah, it's not all THAT embarrassing." Izzy said. "Nobody's going to think of you differently."

"Of course," Ben nodded. "Why, Twilight once owned a stuffed animal that..."

"FOR THE LAST TIME, THIS IS NOT MY STUFFED ANIMAL!" Heather yelled. "WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PROVE IT TO YOU, BLOW ONE UP?"

Everyone stopped as they looked at each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leshawna: She won't do it. She never will. People ALWAYS have a connection to their toys. Watch Toy Story 3.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: (looking through the script) I think most of this material was lifted from an episode of a cartoon series, but I don't know which one... (Pause) Hmmm....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ben, quick meeting," Phobos said as he dragged Ben and Spike to the side. The three then started to whisper as Ben started to give confusion... then shrugged.

Phobos, Spike and Ben then turned as the three said, "All right, Heather; Blow it up."

"ALL RIGHT THEN! IT'S SETTLED! TOMORROW AFTERNOON, IN FRONT OF THE CAROUSEL BOUTIQUE! GET EVERYONE HERE! I'M BLOWING UP A STUFFED ANIMAL IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE LAND OF PONYVILLE!" Heather announced as she started to leave, with the stuffed animal in hand.

Leshawna and Izzy blinked as Leshawna paused. "She's SO in denial."

"Indeed." Izzy nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: (smiles as she holds her stuffed cat) There. That should take care of that. I proved to them I don't own this thing (glares at the camera) WHICH I DON'T! (Goes back to smiling) And all I have to do is blow this thing up. (Pause as her face starts to go wide-eyed at the sudden realization) Uh, excuse me for a sec. I have... to go do something!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MY GOD, WHAT HAVE I DONE!" Heather yelped as she held her stuffed cat by her side, downstairs in the basement. "I CAN'T BLOW YOU UP, REGINA! YOU MEAN TOO MUCH TO ME!"

Heather started weeping as she started to say, "Who will I confide all my secrets to? Who will make me feel better when I'm feeling blue? What will my boyfriend say when he finds out about this?"

Heather then took a deep breath. "Okay, okay, get it together, Heather. I'm sure they didn't take me seriously. They probably just forgot all about it."

Heather smiled. "Yeah, yeah, that's right. Of course they didn't take me seriously. What are they going to do, Triple Dog Dare me into blowing up a stuffed animal?"

----------

Back in the studio, the audience went 'oooh'. Cameron comment, "Wow!"

"Tell me about it." Owen remarked, groaning a bit. "I got the bloat." The fat so made a huge farting noise, making the audience groan and covers their faces in disgust. "Sorry, Principal Celestia!"

"It's all right, Owen." Celestia calls out though Vice-Principal Luna frowns as she uses a Lysol spray to clean the air.

"And then, there's the slumber party and the return of 'I Triple Dog Dare Ya'." Geoff remarks with a smile. "Of course, there are, as Discord would say, some twist and turns."

"Yeah, some dares were made by the ponies of Equestria; some were done by the players." Vinyl remarks in amusement. "But not everything in this game is all that. Check out more of 'That's Gotta Leave a Mark'!"

The audience applauds as more never before seen clips play.

------------

As the clips play, we hear the usual music. Rarity was drinking from a punch bowl...but yelps as she saw Owen sleeping in it, causing her to spit the punch out, making the audience laughs.

In another clip, The CMC was playing a game of Piñata with Izzy holding it. Scootaloo kept on swinging but the plank she's using slip from her mouth, hitting Heather right in the head.

In a third clip, when Twilight threw the book at Discord's head, he yelps as some blood came from his nose. The former villain screams, "I'm bleeding! Am I bleeding? Oh, someone get a doctor! I'll sue!"

In a fourth clip, Duncan was licking Spike's scales, but he yelps as his tongue got stuck and being pinned. The Unicorn panics as he tries to get free from the scales, screaming in pain.

In the fifth clip, Eva spins the wheel...a bit too hard, causing it to roll off and hits Chris McColt, knocking him down.

In the sixth clip, we see Scott trying to kick Nyx without anyone knowing but Pinkie came up from behind and blows a horn, causing the villain to scream as he jumps up, hitting the ceiling hard.

In the seventh clip, Ben and Twilight were preparing to kiss...when Izzy pops out, making them kiss her. The two yelps and spit in disgust.

In the eighth clip, as Sierra was drinking from the punch bowl, she looks horrified as the mare saw Owen sleeping in it again, causing her to scream and spit the punch out.

In the ninth clip, when Rainbow was escaping...she hits a wall by mistake.

Tenth clip: Twilight tries to attack Chris...but ends up hitting Noah by mistake, pounding on him despite him screaming for her to stop.

Eleventh clip: Cody was dropping Apple Bloom into a well...but misses and makes her hit the ground. We see a repeat shot of him trying again, but the colt misses once more. Apple Bloom got up, shaken but fell into the well anyway.

In the final blooper clip, Brady jumps out the window to do his dare...but misses and fell right onto the ground hard.

----------

Once the clips are done, the audience laughs hardly.

"Whoa, that depending gotta leave a mark!" Geoff exclaims with the girls laughing a bit.

"Tell me about it. I didn't think stuff like that is legal!" Vinyl laughs in agreement.

"Anyway, after that are the other dares that Chris and Discord want the ones who make it to Round 2 to do...like it or not."

"Say, didn't we leave something out from the sleepover?" Jo raised an eyebrow.

Geoff yelped as he said, "No, I'm pretty sure that's all of Part one of the dares. Okay, moving on to Part two of the dares..."

"I'm pretty sure there was more." Jo said.

"No, that was all of it." Geoff said.

"But what about..." Owen started.

"That was all of it." Geoff frowned.

"...the scene where..." Owen continued.

"THAT WAS ALL OF IT!" Geoff yelled.

"...Chris gets scared?" Owen asked. "How did that happen? Hey Smokey, can we see that clip?"

"Owen, I'm not sure that's a good..." Geoff started.

"Too late," Brady sighed.

As the clip started to play...

All of a sudden, the screen fizzed out. Geoff sighed in relief as he said, "Oh darn. I guess we won't see that footage."

Pinkie Pie whistled as she was walking back in, a pair of scissors in her hands.

"Moving on to Part 2 of the dares... a lot of things have happened, including Noah and Cody trying to get a certain baby phoenix, which we're going to call Tracy for now, Heather trying so hard not to blow up her stuffed animal, Sierra trying to make Sadie fail her challenge, Scott getting the statue, and Lindsay trying to get Bridgette out of the room..." Vinyl said.

"Also, Ben was being a big Jerk that episode..." Geoff said.

Twilight then spat out her drink. "What? Ben was NOT a jerk!"

Geoff stared blankly as he pointed to the screen.

-----------------------------------------------------

"HEATHER'S GOING TO BLOW UP A DOLL! STEP RIGHT UP!" Ben called, using a megaphone that Spike held up in front of his mouth.

-----------------------------------------------------

Twilight blinked as she said, "Okay, okay, I admit that was sort of a jerkish move on Ben's part, but even so, he was probably under peer pressure."

"Anyway, as we all know, Twilight sacrificed her stuffed bee (which she fixed up later) to Heather so that Heather would blow that up, we learn more about where Heather got the stuffed cat from, Leshawna and Gwen decide to keep Heather's secret, Duncan can't break a Pinkie Promise to save his life, and Brick gets pummeled when trying to get the box." Geoff said. "There are plenty more dares, but these are the main ones we've put focus on."

"In the end though, everything goes crashing downhill when Noah and Cody discover Lyra's body... but that's not important, let's move on." Vinyl said before she pushed the scene aside.

"Anyway, that's about all we can find... Ezekiel managed to cheer my girl up, which is great! Here's hoping Bridgette can survive this game!" Geoff smiled.

"Now, to the comments," Vinyl smiled. "Our first one is from Charming masquerade and it says..."

loved how all of Lindsey's stuffed animals are villagers from animal crossing:pinkiehappy:, I think some of them if not all of them are from Chuggaaconroy's lets play of new leaf right?

"Uh, who," Geoff said.

"I think they're talking about YouTube players from other dimensions..." Vinyl said. "Anyway, yes, we have seen quite a collection of Lindsay's stuffed animals... let's see a scene with them, shall we?"

Everyone then turned to the deleted clip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see Lindsay smiling as she had a bunch of stuffed animals out in the open as Lindsay was moving the stuffed dog.

"I think I'm going to take a walk today, dawg!" Lindsay said, in her best dog voice.

Lindsay then started moving her monkey stuffed animal as she started to say, "And now, for my latest plans on world domination! Our new mayor will NEVER figure it out; Cheeky!"

"Oh no! Whatever shall I do?" Lindsay said, moving the bird stuffed animal. "Shari is going to kill us all! Unless..."

Lindsay then pulled out some type of doll that looked like a red plant figurine with a leaf attached to it. "WAH WAH!"

"STEVE, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR," Lindsay said, moving her duck doll. "He will save us from the evil Shari, quackadee!"

As Lindsay continued playing with her stuffed animals, Bridgette just passed by Lindsay as she said, "Seriously, Lindsay, you have a very active imagination."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone applauded as the clip ended.

"Well, that was interesting to see..." Vinyl said. "Well, let's move on to the last episode that just previously aired!"

"And here we are!" Mike and Zoey smiled as they entered, with a now better Alejandro coming in.

"And I'm back..." Alejandro groaned.

"And let's get this summary going!" Geoff smiled.

"Five simple words describe the last episode: Love is in the air!" Vinyl said with a smirk.

"You got it! And when it comes to 'tough love', nothing is tougher than this episode!" Geoff remarks excitedly. "It involves some weird old pairings like it or not."

"And of course an appearance from me of course," Alejandro said slyly, though everyone just ignores him.

"But Sierra is getting a bit...creepy." Fluttershy said in concern.

"Yep, and if she has been more creepier, Cody would've told her off." Vinyl remarks to the audience. "In fact, we got a deleted clip of him practicing what he wanted to say to Angel. Roll 'em Smokey!"

A never before seen clip begins to roll onto the screen.

---------------

Cody was pacing back and forth for a moment as he spoke, "All right, if, by chance, Sierra still gets eliminated while she is still in that creepy psychotic mode, I'll have to be firm and tell her straight."

Angel trots in, squeaking a bit. Cody notices and speaks, "Hey, little guy. I need your help."

The bunny blinks and nods. Cody said, "Okay, listen. Sierra is getting a bit creepy and psychotic. I want to practice what I want to say to her should she keeps this up. Will you please help me?"

Angel thought about this for a moment before he nodded in reply.

"Okay, you will be Sierra...and I will be me." Cody said, breathing in and out. "Sierra, we need to talk." Angel nodded in reply before Cody continued in a firm and serious tone, "Sierra, I know how much you are really, really obsessed with me, but you've got to listen to me. You've been obsessing with my belongings, and I noticed that you've been wanting to murder other girls whenever they hang out with me, but it's only because we're just friends, that's all. And the thing about you calling animals our 'kids' is even creepier, and even stupid. Plus, calling Gwen 'New Heather' is hurtful and harsh, and I do NOT like it at all. So it's best that you stop this 'I love Cody' madness at once, and I want you to stay away from me. That means completely away from me at all times."

Angel pauses then pretends to gasp and hold his heart, falling to the ground. Cody blinks, saying, "Okay, not the reaction I wanted but I suppose it works. Thanks, Angel."

Angel recovered and nodded in reply, as if to say he's glad to help.

-----------

In the studio, the audience applauds at this. Geoff comment, "Nice; Very nice."

"Yeah, shame Orange manages to make things worst! Toonwriter wanted to use a very harsh version that line in case Sierra was eliminated!" Pinkie exclaims happily.

"Pinkie, as usual, you are so random, it's impossible." Rainbow remarks to her friend with a slight chuckle.

"Well, up next, we got a popular clip that's pretty much been said to be our next...'That's Gonna Leave a Mark', best clip. That earns many laughs." Geoff issued off to say in knowing they got a clip that's surely the best one yet....in what will really leave a mark.

"Wow, what is it?" Owen responded to wonder what this could be.

"It's a clip, where Discord has some of the cast square-dancing, but knowing Chris, he gave that dude too much creativity in lyrics." Geoff explained the matter of what they'll see very soon. "Hey Smokey, roll them, would yah!" He called out for their pal to roll that footage.

With that, the crowds go silent before the next showing begins.

----------------------

Soon a large crowd of ponies began to surround the barn house of the Apple Farm. The Mane Six, Ben, Spike, Phobos, Nyx, the CMC, just about almost the whole town was there.

"Attention ponies, we're about to start the show, and as such, I shall be directing it." Discord's voice is heard when he pops in while wearing an announcer get up as he spoke. "Remember, what you see, will be a work of genius, of movement, and the occasional humor & comedy in which I'm sure you ponies will get a hoot for!"

The Mane Six raised their eyebrows in hearing that, when Discord performs things, there seems to be more than just ‘simple’ terms, but Chris McColt put him in charge, so he must be trusting the guy, right? Oh, if only they knew the truth...

“Okay now, every pony is set, and the music will begin.” Discord responded to where many viewing magic cloud windows shows the Total Drama Cast in cowboy getups in the barn house, like they are going to put on a dance show. "A Musical Spirit Pony in accordance to a splendid imitation performance of, wait for it....'Riders of The Sky'. Comin' right up," Discord raised his arms to announce the name of the band a fellow Musical Spirit Pony would imitate before going off from it.

The Total Drama cast prepared themselves, as this was it; they have to put on a good show or rest losing a big reward, so this was no time for messing up. Then from the jukebox nearby that a familiar spirit pony dives into to magically enchant, came some toy imitating proofs of four musicians of the band, 'Riders in The Sky', as they stated to play the music for this Square Dancing Contest.

(Lead Singer)

Let's All Square Dance!

Places All...

The request was made, as the band was beginning to play.

Bow to Your Corner,

Bow to Your Own...

During the moment, the stallions and mares did their own bows (though the girls curtsy, since they are ladies) from one side, then the next with those in their group circle. Since there are so many, they are split into divisions.

Three Hooves Up And Round You Go...

Break It Up With A Dosey-Do...

At the moment, they joined hands to dance around in a circle then broke off with the stallions to take over.

Chicken In The Bread Pan Kickin' Out Dough...

Skip To Ma Lou, My Darling...

During the moment, the mares were clapping when the males were dancing by skipping their hooves around the floor.

The Old Ladies Out You Pretty Little Thing...

Promenade around the Ring...

Next, each mare took the center stage to dance with a cow-girl's grace and style while the other stallion partners in this fun were watching, clapping their hooves as spectators.

Big Foot Up and Little Foot down...

Make That Big Foot Jar the Ground...

Soon, the mares turn around to return to where they started while the guys continued to clap, nonetheless suspicious of any action going on here since they gotta stay through the challenge.

Ladies Steps Back and All the Gents in...

Back You Go and Forward Again...

Now the girls stood out while watching and clapping for each male to begin their marry dancing on the floor to the music.

Step Right Up With An Elbow Swing...

Skip To My Lou, My Darling...

Now during the moment the stallions were too busy dancing while the mares clapped to the beat, Discord signal the latters and they were taking the moment to discreetly walk near the jukebox.

Allemande Left with the Old Left Hand...

Now the mares of the Total Drama cast got to the jukebox, where Discord would do something else now.

Follow Through With A Right-Left Grand...

Soon Discord turns to the jukebox to snap his fingers to summon something out of the blue while the girls were still dancing to the music.

Meet Your Honey With A Great Big Smile...

Promenade Indian Style...

During this moment, Discord took a large hat and a violin off the jukebox. And by the moment the song came to that last lyric response, Discord used his right foot to pull off the jukebox's plug from the wall to start playing the same music with the instrument in hand while sounding like a country cow folk. Now it was his turn to play a part in the challenge while the girls are sitting back to watch how the boys fair...seriously.

(Discord)

Promenade across the Floor...

Sashay Right On Out The Door...

Without knowing it, the stallion cast had their eyes closed, but mossy on down to leave the pad through the open door path since they were following the musical instructions...of Discord. And they pass the other specter viewing ponies watching this without losing focus.

Out The Door and Into the Glade...

And Everybody Promenade...

Discord was skipping from behind to catch up with the TDE male cast that left the spot, as he sang and played the violin every step of the way. Soon every pony was watching, but so far was enjoying the show without ever needing to stop it.

Now during the pause moment, Discord happily come outta the spot, and was still fiddling with that violin like he was preparing for the next course of the song to be heard.

Step Right Up, You're Doin' Fine...

I'll Pull Your Mane, You Pull Mine...

Suddenly, as their eyes were open, the cast males were suddenly trying to 'yank' the other's mane of their heads. Josh with Scott, Ezekiel with Sam, Tyler with B, Duncan with Harold, Cody with Noah, DJ with Justin, Lightning with Trent, Mike with Brick, boy did that look painful for them to pull off...literally.

Yank It Again, Like You Did Before...

Break It up With a Tug O' War

Of course, through the hurtful process, the boys ended up 'smacking' their heads leaving them in a daze.

Another pause came to hear the instrument play while the guys pull their tug-of-war, only to end up on a bridge. As Discord plays the violin while watching these stallions play the tugging game, yanking on their poor manes without a clue to what was really going on. So Discord came up to the males in preparing to 'cut' to the chase here.

Now Into the Brook And Fish For The Trout...

Discord soon cut the eight fighters off, and let them fall backwards off the bridge and into the river.

Dive Right In And Splash About...

Now the guys made a big splash noise, as we see them splashing around.

Trout, Trout, Pretty Little Trout...

It looked like the trouts were also getting tossed around with the splashing contestants in the water.

One More Splash and Come Right Out...

Soon, the guys made a big leap up and splash into the water on that last part. Many of the TDE girl cast watched this view while some of the other citizens watched how focus those busy are being.

Then while holding hooves during the lone instrument play, the males were walking on out of the river on dry land. But then soon, their singer moved along the progress.

Shake Like A Hound Dog, Shake Again...

The guys got on the ground to shake their bodies of the wet water off, however...

Wallow' Around In the Ol' Pig Pen...

Then the guys soon turn to run and jump over a fence to land right in a pig's pen.

Wallow Some More, Y'All Know How...

Roll Around Like An Old Fat Sow...

Now we see that the boys were repeating their performance from the river in the pig's mud pen.

Allemande Left with Your Left Hoof...

Then in another twist, each of the guys stood up to be dancing with new partners while they are all drenched with mud.

Follow Through With A Right Left-Grand...

Of course, the mud comes off, and the stallions are dancing with pigs...female pigs that look away to cover their faces with their one hoof, as if blushing, much to the formers' confusion. And boy did this earn a couple of weird reactions from those watching this.

Now Leave Your Partner The Dirty Ol' Thing...

Follow Through With An Elbow Swing...

Discord is approaching with a slow and fitting movement in telling the dancers what else to be doing.

Grab A Fence Post, Hold It Tight...

Womp Your Partner with All Your Might...

Then in more confusion, after getting out of the pig's pen and now clean, the stallions look around to grab some fence post to...WHOMP EACH OTHER'S HEADS; Cause if they don't follow to perform everything said, they lose the challenge, so this WILL hurt, A LOT!

Hit Him In The shin, Hit Him In the Head...

They were whacking each other silly, looking almost too goofy for words. Some almost couldn't help it, others held sneaky ambitions to do it, like Harold and Duncan.

Hit Him Again, the Critter Ain't Dead...

Discord sang off from watching the stallions still try to beat the other senselessly. Course much of the viewers yelped a bit from seeing that action, mostly the TDE girls seeing those they care about really shallop the other; ouch.

Whomp Him Low and Whomp Him High...

Then some of the other stallions' feet were stomped flat by their attackers that made the formers yelp in the air that their hooves were aching.

Stick Your Hoof In His Eye...

Then Josh, Duncan, Justin, Tyler, Mike, Trent, and Noah yelped when Scott, Harold, Cody, Ezekiel, Sam, DJ, B and Brick poked their faces with the fence post; that gotta hurt.

Pretty Little Rhythm, Pretty Little Sound...

Now those that got poked were looking real dizzy now, while they poked the other guy's eyes that made them yelp from being blind.

Bang Your Heads Against The Ground...

Discord still sang this off in seeing the actions taking place here. Then a little pause for Discord to dance off a bit towards the ground while playing his fiddle. Now was the time to start up the next batch of the song he has in mind to use.

Promenade All Around the Room...

The lord of chaos sang while walking around in a circle formation.

Promenade like A Bride and Groom...

Now we see the stallions walking like a bride and groom do across the ground.

Open Up The Door And Step Right In...

Then Discord opened up a barn shed place for the stallion cast to walk right inside now, but there was a sign that read 'Hay Baler' on it. And that made Applejack yelp in what was gonna happen next.

Close The Door And Into A Spin...

Then Discord closed the door with the males now inside, and locked them in. Now those watching like the TDE girls were concerned, what was gonna happen now?

Whirl, Whirl, Twist And Twirl...

Soon Discord came over to flip a switch nearby for the hay bailer making machine.

Jump All Around Like A Flyin' Squirrel...

Now Don't You Cuss And Don't You Swear...

Just Come Right Out And Form A Square...

As Discord played the fiddle, the baler-making machine was running its systems with whatever was inside of it.

Then out through the dispenser (which Discord turn into a toaster with his magic), came 16 hay balers with one each having the Total Drama male cat member made inside? And boy did that look funny to make some of the viewing ponies almost...wanna giggle at the silly scene, including a few baby Dragons that couldn't control such urge.

That there was confusing, and during the brief pause to hear the violin, the scenery changes to a new location.

Now Right Hand Over and Left Hand under...

Then Discord sang the next song while the stallion cast reappear and not in a hay baler, to see the guy do more of this music...which they followed through.

Both Join Hooves and Run like Thunder...

Soon Josh with Scott, Ezekiel with Sam, Tyler with B, Duncan with Harold, Cody with Noah, DJ with Justin, Lightning with Trent, Mike with Brick heard this to jiggle a bit before each of the former grabbed each of the latter's hoof.

Over The Hill and Over The Dale...

Then the stallions were running over a hill before running down it.

Duck Your Head And Lift Your Tail...

Then on that next batch of words, the stallions duck their heads down to avoid a tree trunk then jumped over a fence to continue to run. Now there was another instrument pause to be heard while the stallion cast still looked back and ran as told before the singer's voice was heard.

Don't You Stray And Don't You Roam...

The male cast separated from a boulder and was almost...running over the edge of a cliff.

Turn Around And Promenade Home...

Then on that lucky break, the males stopped before they almost went over the cliff's edge to turn around.

Corn In The Crib Pen, Wheat In The Sack.....

The male cast were sweating, and wiping their foreheads with a sigh of relief in just luckily not going off the cliff.

Turn Your Partner, Promenade Back...

Then the males heard this, and then grabbed the other's hoof to turn around to walk off towards...the edge of the cliff.

There was a brief instrument pause being heard, as Josh with Scott, Ezekiel with Sam, Tyler with B, Duncan with Harold, Cody with Noah, DJ with Justin, Lightning with Trent, Mike with Brick walked to look at the draconequus fiddler without realizing...they walked over the cliff's edge. For some seconds, these guys were walking in mid-air in defining the laws of gravity. Then when the males looked in front, below, then to each other, then below with concerning faces before....

Yep, gravity took over and then all of them stallions dropped so fast, there was a loud smacking noise on their impact to the ground. Course those that had wings or horns were so focus on performing the scene stuff perfectly, they didn't wanna risk using them or risk losing the challenge; course, NOW they'll wonder if it was worth it.

Of course, the scene shows that the stallion cast had smacked across the bottom crater with a small river water.

And now you're Home...

Soon Discord was seen lying on the cliff's edge to state this stuff out in where the fallen stallion cast are now.

Bow to Your Partner...

Then the males tried to get up despite their fall, as they were very woozily indeed.

Bow To the Gent across the Hall...

Then the guys turned to the other, as they tried to bow to the other. Then they all toppled over in front of the other, on the ground and unconscious at this stage.

And That Is All!

Discord looked to the viewers to wave his violin up to declare the end of this. Then the draconequus played some more violin notes, ending the song while smiling to the viewing audience.

And pretty much, there was a whole lot of ponies letting loose wild giggles and laughter in which they couldn't help, almost like they were watching a comedy act that was so funny, it hurts, but not for them, and they seem to enjoy it. Almost like during the musical performance and act, nobody was complaining after seeing that funny show, even among the Mane Six group couldn't resist (and off far, the Royal Princess felt an escape chuckle or two come out from a funny display). Course the Total Drama girl cast came over to check on the males since they were out cold and basically still injured from what they all did to the other.

"Well, judging by the sounds of those voices, sounds like everyone's a winner, even me, cause I have recorded all that action to be seen all around." Chris McColt pops in to issue this motion of his voice in seeing that from the happy sounds of it, everyone enjoyed the action despite it being painful to watch, but funny none the less.

-----------------

Once the clips are done, the audience laughs and applauds in the studio.

"Boy, howdy," Applejack exclaims with a laugh. "Talk about intense dancing."

"Yeah, it was a bit intense for us boys too." Mike said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

"Ha ha ha; that was so awesome! I must've played that scene on my computer 100 times!" Rainbow exclaims with a mad laugh at the scene.

"Yeah...then things get more interestingly when Chris assigns the boys on dates." Vinyl remarks as Geoff drinks some Fuzzy Apple Cider. "We got Mike with Zoey, Trent with Gwen, Duncan with Courtney, Harold with Leshawna, Tyler with Lindsay, Sam with Dakota, B with Dawn, Noah with Katie..."

"Saw that one coming." Rarity said with a smile.

"...and some odd pairings like Cody with Sadie, Scott with Sierra, Lightning with Anne Maria, Justin with Beth..." Vinyl said, counting down the pairings.

"Yeah, I'm glad that he didn't get too funny with Beth." Brady remarked, crossing his arms in satisfaction.

"...Josh with Eva much to his horror, Brick with Izzy, DJ with Heather shockingly, and finally Ezekiel with Bridgette." Vinyl said to the crowd, counting off the final pairings made by Chris.

"Of course, luckily for me, both my bath and my new pal respect me enough that they won't cheat behind my back!" Geoff laughs a bit then begins to get a bit nervous, "Right?"

"Come on, relax, Geoff, this is Bridgette!" Owen assures Geoff. "I mean, you forgave her when Alvin tried to make you think she cheated on ya!"

"Don't call me 'Alvin'!" Alejandro exclaims angrily to Owen.

"Sorry, Alvin, but you don't get to defend yourself!" Jo remarks with a cruel chuckle to Alejandro, making him twitch an eye a bit.

"The next person who calls me 'Alvin' will be murdered!" Alejandro shouted in rage.

"Right, especially since you end up messing up Heather's date with DJ later on." Cameron remarks in agreement, "And just to figure out who her boyfriend is?"

"Yeah, not good, not nice," Pinkie remarked, shaking her head a bit.

"Right, Alvin the Stalker, Alvin the Thing, Alvin the Monster," Twilight remarked with a chuckle.

Alejandro growls as he prepares to go at Twilight but Ben appears from out of nowhere, glaring at him and saying, "Go anywhere near Twilight and I will be sending you right through a window, Roadhouse style, Al!"

"You want a fight, Girly Boy?!" Alejandro asked in a threatening manner.

A while later, we see Alejandro being send right out a window, screaming a bit.

The audience laughs as Ben dust off his hands, saying to his girlfriend, "Yeah, looks like I've shown him, Twiley."

"Nice work, Ben!" Twilight giggles a bit to her boyfriend.

"While we wait for Al to come in, whatever we want to see him or not, let's check out the dates." Geoff remarks with a smile. "Interesting enough, there are two kinds of them: the ones in Ponyville and the rest in the weird world made by Izzy and Pinkie."

"Right, let's see the ones in Ponyville first." Vinyl remarks with a slight laugh.

"All right," Pinkie giggles as the camera rolls once more.

--------------

While most of the players are in the other world, the ones in Ponyville are having a bit of fun. Gwen/Trent and Duncan/Courtney are with Twilight/Ben as they arrive at the movie theater.

"So what's playing?" Gwen asks Twilight curiously.

"Oh, it's a new classic thing: Pony Puppets Most Wanted!" Twilight excitedly answered. "I wait all this time to see it."

"Sounds interesting," Courtney said with a smile.

"Right, that Kermit the Pony is the main star. I wonder how crazy it is for him to play both roles." Ben remarks with a chuckle.

"Not as amusing as seeing a black guy doing a lot of roles in one movie," Duncan remarked with a sly smirk.

"Oh, you saw one of Donkey Murphy's films then?" Ben asked Duncan with an arch of an eyebrow.

--------------

Duncan: I am surprised of how Equestria has got animal versions of well-known stars.

------------------

Courtney: If Duncan wants to be friendly with me, fine. But he better not touch my flank or he will be trotting home with ice on his.

----------------------

The couples manage to get tickets for the movie and went in. Trent saw a movie poster for a film, making him asks, "'The Dash and the Furr-ious...' Whoa! Another number!"

"Ugh, can't they let that franchise even die?" Twilight ask her friends, rolling her eyes. "It's like the films that got my name in them but has sparkling Vampire Ponies!"

"Ugh! I hate that franchise!" Ben said, "I don't see what those people see in movies like these! It's stupid!"

"Yeah! Vampire Ponies aren't supposed to sparkle at all!" Nyx said with a frown.

--------------

Trent: They should've seen the reviews for the Simpsons.

-----------------

The lights begin to be turned off. Courtney whispers, "All right."

"The movie's about to begin," Nyx chirps a bit quietly.

Suddenly, a voice is heard over the speakers, "Fillies and gentle-colts, due to a problem beyond our control, the movie we got cannot be shown." The audience groans. "Instead, we will give you this feature."

The audience cheered as a new movie began to play. The players look shocked as they see what begins to play.

Courtney, in horror, groans, "Oh no...it's..."

"It's..." Gwen said, shivering a bit.

Suddenly, a familiar man wearing a hockey mask and an apron with a hook on his left hand roars evilly on screen as he held a chainsaw in his right hand.

"Whoa! A killer slasher fic," Ben exclaims in surprise.

"You think Nyx is mature enough for this?" Twilight ask Ben in worry.

"Yahoo! Yeah, I love a good horror film!" Nyx cheers on eagerly, jumping up and down in her seat.

After he blinked a bit, Ben replied to Twilight, "Looks like she is."

Gwen yelps as she hid under her seat, Duncan sat down in a sweat while Courtney and Trent are freaking out.

"Damn you, Chris." Gwen mumbles a bit.

-----------------

Gwen: Leave it to Chris of all people to switch a comedy for a horror film! Ugh, I am soooo going to kill him.

-------------

As the couples and their friends head on, they hear a weird noise, "Ben, Ben, Ben. Twi, Twi, Twi. Ben, Ben, Ben. Twi, Twi, Twi." Twilight, Ben and Nyx looks confused though fail to see the scared look on the others' face.

"Oh, cute you guys." Twilight said with an annoyed sigh, "Doing that scene from the movie; Yeah, really scary."

"It isn't us." Courtney said in fright. Suddenly the same echoes are heard, making her gulp and grab Duncan. "It's back!"

"Oh relax. I'm here." Duncan said, hugging Courtney while smiling. It feels so good to have her near him again.

"Twi, Twi, Twi. Nyx, Nyx, Nyx. Trent, Trent." The voice kept on repeating like mad, spooking the six out...before stopping.

"Huh. It stops." Gwen said in concerned voice before calming down. "At least it isn't..."

Suddenly a pair of doors nearby is slammed open. The six yelps as a familiar figure in a mask, apron, hook on the left hand and is holding a chainsaw appears, growling furiously.

"WHAT THE HAY IS THAT?!" Nyx gasps in horror and terror.

---------

Pinkie: Warning, the scene you're about to see...could be very very scary. (Holds up Gummy) So make sure you got your favorite gator handy, 'kay?

------------

The figure growls as he lurks near the group. A nervous Trent asks, "Uh, just so we know...you aren't Chef in the killer outfit from Season 1, are you?"

"Nooooo...." The Killer said, growling a bit, making Trent yelp a bit.

"Yeah, that's what we needed to know." Trent remarks in concern. The Killer is back and is with a vengeance!

The Killer growls, preparing to assault...but then Twilight jumps back and bucks him in the face, making the intruder yelp in pain.

"Do...not...harm...me...or...my...friends," Twilight exclaims, kicking the Killer a few more times, then blast him away with magic.

"Ouuuuuuuuuch; that hurts, oh, why must you do that; Oh, owie," The Killer groaned in his usual whiny voice as he backs away, groaning in pain.

Nyx pauses as she comments, "Man, what a wimp."

"First that Goth girl, now you," The Killer shouted, "Totally uncalled for! Man, I am so out of here!"

The Killer heads off, looking upset. Ben blinks a bit while asking, "Who was that?"

"Someone I would rather not see again." Gwen said with a sigh.

"You okay, Gwen?" Trent asked, making sure that Gwen is doing fine.

"Yeah, I'm fine, really." Gwen remarks with a slow nod. At least she and Trent are doing fine.

"Hey, you okay, Courtney?" Duncan asked, nuzzling Courtney a bit. She pauses and giggles.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Courtney remarks with a slow nod.

-------------------------

Suddenly the ground begins to shake, much to the concern of the trio. Mike asks in worry, "Fluttershy, what's that?"

"Oh dear, oh my," Fluttershy exclaims as she flew up to see what the problem is. The mare gasps in horror as she saw a couple of half beaver, half bull, "Eeek; Bull-Beavers!"

"What," The couple gasps as a couple of Bull-Beavers begins rampaging through the area, scaring off animals and knocking down trees.

"Oh, the horror, the horror," Zoey gasps as she and Mike rush with Fluttershy to help gather the animals back off as well as finding a way to chase those Bull-Beavers off.

"Some date this is turning out to be so far," Mike exclaims to Zoey frantically.

------------

Zoey: (frowns) I just know Chris and Discord are behind this. Ugh, leave it to them to do that.

------------------

Lightning and Anne Maria are walking through town, looking for something to do for their 'friendship date'. The stallion smirks as he saw an indoor football playing arena. Oh yeah! This is going to be his moment!

"Yeah, Lightning loves that! Come on, Anne Maria!" Lightning exclaims eagerly as he pulls Anne Maria to the arena playing thing.

Anne Maria roll her eyes. Why is she not surprised to be seeing this? The two enters the arena, paying to playing a game of indoor football. They passed Justin who is getting some snacks for Beth.

"You know, Beth. You are lucky, not every pony gets to be with a champ like me." Justin brags, making Beth roll her eyes at this. "Yes, you got a boyfriend, I know....but at least give other colts a chance."

"Justin, look, nothing personal...actually, kinda personal after what you did to Gwen in Season 2," Beth said, recalling what Justin has done. "But this is a friendship date, remember? So don't try to play anything funny."

"Oh, not you're playing hard to get."

Justin got some nachos, preparing to hand them over to Beth...only for him to slip and fell, tossing the nachos away far. As he got up, the stallion heard some screaming. That doesn't sound good.

"Oh horse crap." Justin gulps a bit. He saw that the nachos have landed right onto Diamond Tiara...with melted cheese all hot all over her. Her eye is twitching a bit especially when Maxin Talos growls furiously. "Not again!"

Justin screams like a filly with Maxin chasing him, causing the stallion to run off. Beth chuckles a bit, holding out a napkin to Diamond while saying, "Sorry about that. It was an accident."

"Ugh! Nothing is ever an accident with you dopes!" Diamond Tiara scowls as she takes the napkin, cleaning herself off. "Stupid dopes, all of you!"

--------------------

Inside the Carousel Boutique, Rarity was serving, smiling to her guests. She says, "I enjoy having you all hear, my good friends."

"Yes, same here." Dakota remarks with a giggle, "My compliments to the chef."

"Thank you, darl..." Rarity suddenly heard a farting noise, much to her shock and disgust. "Sam!"

"Wasn't me this time!" Sam protests innocently, confused by the farting noise. "I swear I was holding it in!"

Suddenly a farting noise is heard. Leshawna frowns as she snaps, "Harold; really?"

"Chill out, girl! I didn't do it!" Harold protested, equally as confused as Sam.

"Well, let's not let this ruin the special drinks." Rarity said, using her magic to put the drinks down onto the ground. "I made them specially myself."

"Looks good," Leshawna said, glancing at the drinks. "You sure you made this?"

"Of course I'm sure!" Rarity exclaims with a happy glee. "I do mine much better than Swe..."

Suddenly, the drinks exploded, sending the drinks all over the couples and Rarity, much to their shock and confusion.

"MY MANE," Rarity screams, seeing her mane a huge mess.

"My glasses," Harold groans, taking his glasses off to clean them.

"Eeeew," The mares exclaim in disgust.

-----------------

Leshawna: (frowns) this dinner party is turning into that from Hell! I hate to see what happens next!

--------------------------

Suddenly, a door is slammed opens as two mares with clipboards come in as they both shout in unison, "Would you like to take a survey?!"

"AAAAAAAHH," Rarity, Harold, Leshawna, Sam and Dakota screamed in fear and unison.

--------------------------------------

Heather/DJ speeds through Rainbow Road, trying to pass Rainbow and Applejack who kept blocking. Heather zips onto a block and got a missile.

"Fire," Heather laughs as she fires the missile at Rainbow and Applejack. But the two blocks it with a shield. "Hey!'

"Hay is fer ponies!" Applejack jokes as she and Rainbow high-hoof each other and zips ahead.

"Grrrr; those two aren't going to get away with this.”

"Heather, calm down! Heather!" DJ screeches as Heather quickly hit the gas, going faster. She grabs a boost and zips ahead of the opponents. "WHOA!"

"Ha ha ha! Looks like I'm ahead of you two dumb ponies!" Heather sneers at Rainbow and Applejack in amusement.

Rainbow smirks and grabs a weapon power...and shot out lightning. Heather/DJ screams as they got shrunk and almost run over. Rainbow has shrunk them down to size! As the two speeds on, the shrinking progress wore off and the two return to normal.

----------

DJ: Wow. That is what it's like to be in a video game....

--------------

"Oh, no they didn't." Heather growls angrily. Suddenly something also pushed them off the road. "Hey!"

A masked racer in a cart is speeding in cart, glaring at Heather and DJ while speeding through.

"Oh, I am not going to have another competitor!" Heather scowls as she hits the gas. DJ groans a bit.

-----------------

Back at the arena place, both Lightning/Anne Maria and Josh/Eva were continuing in playing against one another. They weren't doing bad so far.

"Ha! Lightning has outdone you!" Lightning laughs as he grabs a wall...but got hit by a punching glove that came out of nowhere, "What the shazam?!"

"Huh," Anne Maria exclaims, screaming as she slips on some ice on the ground before falling. "Ouch!"

Eva smirks devilishly as she grabs the football, taunting, "Loser! Both of ya," Suddenly a couple of birds came from out of nowhere, pecking at her, "Ouch, ouch! Hey, where did these birds come from?! Josh, help me!"

"I'm kinda busy!" Josh whines a bit as he is getting hit...by a floating paddle.

Lightning got back up but more boxing gloves knock him around like mad. He snaps, "What is this; A date or a punching competition?!"

---------------

The group turns and gasps as they saw Bull-Beavers rampaging through the area; Fluttershy, Mike and Zoey rush away to escape them.

"Help, help; Twilight, help," Fluttershy calls out to Twilight scared.

"Oh no," Nyx exclaims in worry. "Auntie Fluttershy and my frienda are going to get crushed!"

"Well, time for us to rush in and do something." Ben said in determination.

"Right, let's kick some flank!" Duncan laughs as he rush in and push down a Bull-Beaver.

The others rush in to capture the Bull-Beavers or at least chase them off before they could do anything unnecessary. Twilight and Ben uses their magic to put some of the creatures to sleep, Nyx goes into Battle Mode and chases some of the Bull-Beavers off as well as capturing them.

During this time, Gwen was helping Courtney out, spotting Beth who is keeping some of the Bull-Beavers at bay. Courtney calls out, "Hey, Beth; Your date with Justin doing well?"

The girls heard groaning, seeing Justin hanging from a net from a lamp post nearby. Beth remarks, "You even need to ask?"

"Well, that's what he gets for using me and Trent breaking up to his advantage back in season 2." Gwen remarked with a frown.

"Mommy..." Justin whines a bit.

----------------

DJ was still holding with his dear life as the racers head into the third lap. Heather narrows her eyes at her opponents: Rainbow and Applejack, and the mysterious masked racer.

'I ain't going to lose this round'." Heather thought to herself in determination. 'If you're watching, honey, this is for you.'

It was by that time, Heather passed by a double item box... as she and DJ got two blue shells.

"DJ, do you hear me?" Heather called.

"Loud and clear," DJ said nervously.

"When I give the signal, throw both the shells! Trust me; I know what I'm doing!" Heather called.

DJ just gulped as he clung onto the blue shells. They kept racing as they followed both cars.

"Steady... steady... now, now!" Heather said as Rainbow, Applejack and the mysterious racer jumped up a ramp.

DJ screamed as he threw both blue shells... and at that, the first one aimed right at Rainbow and Applejack as it hit them, as their car stalled and they started to fall right down.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Rainbow and Applejack screamed as they started to fall.

The mysterious racer, on the other hand, didn't see it coming as it hit his car...

"No no no!" The racer yelped, his Spanish accent giving himself away.

The moment Heather went up the ramp, her eyes widened when she recognized that voice... she then growled as she crossed the finish line.

The mysterious racer came in second as DJ was still clinging onto his seat. Heather, growling, marched straight up to the racer... and ripped off the mask.

"ALEJANDRO!" Heather growled. "How did Discord convince YOU to get a cameo in this?"

Alejandro (being in his human form) smiled nervously as he said, "Uh, he was hoping maybe you'd reveal who your boyfriend is... and hope you'd say it to my face?"

"Oh, well, in that case..." Heather then smiled... as she then turned around, frowned and then kicked Alejandro in the balls using her back legs. "KEEP DREAMING!"

Alejandro yelped... as a portal suddenly appeared next to him, and he scurried out of there, saying, "So long!"

Fortunately, no pony saw that, and neither did DJ. Applejack and Rainbow crossed the finish line a few moments later.

Applejack smiled a little to Heather as she said, "Okay, ‘de blue shell thing got us by surprise, but yew did good."

"I guess." Heather rolled her eyes as DJ fainted. "But now you'll have to buy us lunch. What a shame."

"Say, who was that racer that was here?" Rainbow asked.

Heather growled. "Somebody I knew... somebody we all knew..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: How did Chris and Discord manage to convince Alejandro to cameo in this episode? (Growls) They must have done it so that I would reveal to them who my boyfriend is... not going to happen! Only the people I confide with KNOW who he is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ: Okay, two lessons here... one, never be in the same car as Heather, she is a competitive driver. Two, never go out on a date with Heather again, unless you want to piss off her boyfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the clips are done, the audience laughs heartily, while Alejandro looks pissed.

"Wow, I guess 'Alvin' didn't have 'the balls' after all!" Mike chuckles to Zoey a bit.

"Gee, and I was going to thank you for helping me in exposing Mal." Zoey said to Alejandro slyly. "NOT!"

"How you get to be a villain on the show is beyond everyone else." Rarity remarks with a playful giggle.

"Alvin!" Pinkie laughs out hard, much Alejandro more pissed.

"Are you people going to keep hounding me & treating me as such?" Alejandro snapped off in feeling this is getting old.

"Well you deserve it, ain't nothing stopping folks from doing it." Geoff shrug off to say in feeling it was this dude's fault.

Alejandro growled in looking ready to explode until suddenly...he stop for a moment, and got up a bit diligently. "You know what, I'm going to be manly, and sulk my frustrations elsewhere! I will not let you win this to get on my nerves." He spoke to then leave the stage while not looking back.

"What's that all about?" Twilight raised an eyebrow in seeing the guy that was a jerk leave.

"Oh well, like we care, let’s see more clips, shall we." Geoff shrugs off to say while thinking they got more scenes to see.

"Right, time for the other dates in the weirdo liked world...and maybe some deleted ones, yo!" Vinyl chuckles as the camera shows clips from the other dates in the drawing made by Pinkie and Izzy.

----------

Various clips were shown in the other world that was shown, first with Sierra trying to set off the traps Scott set up, but ending up blowing up in Scott's face. Clips were then shown of Discord glaring at Celestia (whose horn just turned off) as Celestia turned with a confused face. "What?"

Then clips were shown at Brick being utterly speechless as he just watched all this insanity unfold with Izzy and Pinkie, the dates between Lindsay and Tyler, and B and Dawn going pretty well.

We then see clips of Ezekiel and Bridgette talking with each other and laughing as they were hanging out.

We then see clips of Cody and Sadie helping Noah and Katie realizing their true feelings.

We then go to the final clip with the girls talking in the end.

Katie, Sadie, Sierra, Bridgette, Dawn, Lindsay and Izzy were talking as Lindsay smiled. "A great time with the guys, wouldn't you say?"

"You have no idea." Katie sighed, smiling about the fact that she and Noah finally confessed.

"You know, Izzy, we should really thank you for everything you did." Bridgette smiled.

"What did I do?" Izzy said.

"The whole thing with the chalk drawing, us going inside it," Lindsay said.

"What are you talking about? That's just insane!" Izzy frowned, as if not remembering what had happened with them.

"What?" Sadie said in shock. "But... we all went through the portal! We were on dates, most of us! The boys know! You know, you and Pinkie did that insane thing with the dancing and jumping into the painting!"

Izzy blinked. "Now that's just crazy! Me, prancing around in a painting; this is reality! Where have you guys been?"

Lindsay, Bridgette, Katie, Sadie, Dawn and Sierra could only blink and try to communicate in confusion... before groaning. Izzy's just being Izzy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn: I am so confused... we were there... weren't we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy/Pinkie: The world may never know...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the clips ended, we see everyone just confused as they tried to find what words to say... what did they see?

"Was this real?" Twilight asked, turning to Pinkie.

"Oh come on, you can't be serious!" Pinkie laughed as Twilight was now EVEN MORE CONFUSED!

"Uh..." Geoff paused. "We'll... take your word for it. Anyway, with that, the romance was pretty much, more or less, successes."

"And not only that, it seems we have a bit of an alliance going on between Lindsay, Bridgette, Izzy, Katie, Sadie, Sierra and Dawn is forming..." Vinyl noted.

"Indeed. You think they can go all the way?" Geoff asked.

"Well, maybe it'll be a big point as we keep watching the later episodes." Vinyl said. "Scott could be a big problem, but we'll wait and see as the time goes on..."

"Okay folks, now it's time to... wait a second..." Geoff was stopped from his ear mike with squeaky words being said from another spot. "What's that, Smokey? There is another scene we missed and it's ready? Gee, thanks!"

"What rare scene is it?" Jo raised an eyebrow.

"Don't know; must have been another work that got lost. It happens. Roll it, Smokey!" Geoff shrugged.

The clip begins to play out, as many crowds watched it with interest. Alejandro peeked out from nearby behind the curtain, as he made a sly smile before leaving the area in a suspicious way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's next..." Eva muttered as she spun the wheel, landing on Maxin Talos's space.

Chris pulled out a card... as he squinted. "I... can't seem to read that."

"Let me see that one." Discord said as he started to read it... and then his eyes widened in horror, “Oh dear. Um, maybe this one can be skipped.” He seemed very worried in what he’s holding that was Maxin Talos’s choice of a dare.

“Discord, what’s wrong? Just tell us the dare!” Chris asked off annoyed with the stalling.

“It’s…” Discord swallowed hard from having a hard time. “Brave yourself to touch the scariest thing around.”

“Really; doesn’t sound so tough. What’s scary around here?” Eva rolled her eyes in not feeling bothered.

“Not actually here, but in the record books.” Discord exclaimed the manner of what he was saying. “And it’s...him.” He swallowed harder before he snapped his fingers in being more worried now.

Discord levitated Twilight’s Book on Enemy Guilds over to the floor, as it flipped through some pages. And then a magical image of the worst of the worst appeared, that which made everyone freeze & tense up in staring in the bowels of the abyss: the Dark Elf sealed in Tartarus; Grimmore the Overlord King.

“GRIMMORE,” The other ponies & baby Dragons screamed out in terror, why this scary enemy had to appear in their slumber party.

“Th-th-that’s the scariest thing in Equestria?” Pipsqueak shook under the covers in being afraid, very afraid of seeing such a scary and powerful creature in his little existence.

“Unfortunately, yes. And let's face it; being brave to approach the greatest villain god is no easy task. I can barely defile his image even on a hologram, watch.” Discord explained.

Soon Discord tried to throw in clown getups to the guy, but they were incinerated to dust before even touching the image. That alone spooked everyone out of their mind.

“SEE! It’s impossible to defile even an image, because it’s too much in reflection to him, you wouldn’t catch me doing something as to touch him!” Discord exclaimed. "It's impossible by any magic, even by Mystic & Dark Mystic magic."

“Okay, seeing this one is… a tad more exclusive, I’ll reward any pony extra points in the game.” Chris McColt spoke in seeing this challenge seem extra hard here, so he’ll make extra use of it. Chris then gave a smirk. “Course, I understand if you don’t wanna.”

“And you would?” Duncan remarked.

“Me, well…maybe…” Chris slowly spoke to look at the image from his robot doing the action.

Of course as the bot was gonna touch the image, it almost look like the holographic eyeballs moved to stare at the robot; Which in truth sent a jolt work straight to…the source.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the other side where Chris was piloting his robot, he got a little surprise when he saw the eyes of the Demon God. Chris yelped in surprise to which he made his bot on the other side yelp backwards to land on the ground.

“Yeah, real smooth Chris.” Chef rolled his eyes.

“SHUT IT!” Chris shouted off in feeling annoyed by that comment.

Now Celestia & Luna would have almost found that humorous to Chris, being scared of the Mighty Demon God.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the slumber party, Chris McColt stood up to dust himself, apparently seen that he wasn’t brave enough to perform the dare either.

"Note to self, have Chris murdered in a back alley by this God Demon." Heather said as she wrote down something.

Most of the Total Drama cast nodded, actually agreeing with Heather's idea.

The Mane 6, not paying any attention to that, blinked as Twilight whispered, "Hmmm... strange, isn't it?"

"Agreed," Pinkie said. "I mean, those nuts and bolts are sticking out of his neck... he must be a Frankenstein Monster."

"What?" Twilight blinked.

"Nothing," Pinkie said.

"Okay... Owen, Lindsay and Duncan already did theirs... which one of us should do it?" Eva pondered.

“This enemy is too dangerous!” Brick wondered. They could pass it to someone... but..."Justin?"

“Who cares about major points, I’ve already seen fear from those fillies' bully bodyguard to know; you shouldn’t look fear in the eye. It hurts.” Justin shook his head.

"Lightning," Brick asked. "Eva?"

Lightning and Eva shook their heads. Brick sighed. "Well, if I must, I must..."

Soon Brick approached the Dark Elf who sat in his throne. He swallowed hard, and slowly reached his hoof out. The image narrowed his eye sight on the soldier pony, but Brick saw this, twitched in worry of what he'd do... then he just did it quickly and then moved his hoof back swiftly.

Brick sighed in relief. "Actually, that wasn't as bad as I thought..."

Everyone was almost too stumped to believe it, were they just letting their fear stop them, or was Brick just lucky to follow through.

“No wait, I’m sensing something…something is off!” Dawn spoke to feel her head.

Pinkie Pie (and Izzy) was acting weird before the other group here.

“Okay, I've seen the pink one do it a couple of times... but Izzy, too?" Heather asked.

“Pinkie Sense; what’s wrong?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Um, is that thing supposed to move, eh?” Ezekiel points off with a worried face.

Suddenly, the image of Grimmore seems to look like it was getting out of its bored state to sit up straight. Then the entire room began to feel a bit extra hot, the ice sculptures began to melt, as the Dark Elf’s right hand was ignited in a burning blaze.

“Ugh, Chris, is this your idea of a joke?” Lightning asked.

Chris shook his head ‘no’.

“That’s not my work either!” Discord stated.

“Thou that wish to challenge me….shall face certain….” A voice appeared and many saw it coming from Grimmore, as he spoke near those before him, “DEATH!”

Upon speaking those words with a heavy degree, the entire room began to mold in a crimson red color and began to warp, like everything was about to be turn into a nightmare.

The gang screamed out as the inferno claw grew bigger to almost head firstly to Brick that was a deer in the headlights and it look like it get the others to.

Ben suddenly dashed forth towards the book, and managed to trap it to shut it. That alone made the book’s holographic contents vanishes along with Grimmore’s image.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly the clip is cut short from the panicky screaming crowds in the set. Owen screamed to rush away while falling off the set to smack face first on the ground. The Mane Six teens yelped from the crowds running amuck and were knocked over.

"THAT WAS THE RARE SCENE YOU WANTED TO SHOW?" Jo snapped, glaring at Geoff.

"What, no! That was supposed to have been cut!" Geoff protested

"And that scene wasn't EXACTLY broken from when I cut it!" Pinkie Pie stated.

"Then how was it that scene with Grimmore appeared again?" Zoey asked very nervously as she hug Mike tightly.

"I say, what's all this commotion? I go away for a little while, and you're all acting like you saw the devil himself." Alejandro spoke in appearing on stage, looking perfectly calm while seeing panic happening.

"WORSE! The Demon God himself!" Cameron screamed, as he was running around all panicky...while none saw a sly expression across the jerky Al's face from actually liking what he heard.

"Those eyes looked like they stare into our souls! He's gonna come and take our souls! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES BEFORE WE EXPLODE!" Owen screamed.

"I think that's Owen's term for, he's gonna blow a gas-kit!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed upon realizing what Owen's gonna do, and by the loud rumbling noise of his stomach, it's going to sound real big.

The frightened crowd starts to run out towards the doors, but then they stop when Owen runs out instead. Many didn't know what happen, until they heard a big inappropriate noise that ended up shaking the entire area, with a big scream being let out. A moment later, Owen came back in while many were confused of what happened.

"Ahhh... much better; But I wouldn't go out there if I was you. Give it at least a couple hours." Owen sighed in relief.

"Funny thing is you seem to have been the only one that hasn't seen that clip." Mike turned to Alejandro as he made suspicious eyes.

"Probably karma being good to me since while I'm living with my mistakes, you're not being fair to let it go," Alejandro sternly stated.

"Or maybe....you knew this would happen." Twilight raised an even suspicious gaze that was shared by some of her friends.

"What? How could I arrange for such a scheme?" Alejandro pretended to be shocked.

"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU BROKE INTO MY COMPARTMENT AND TIED ME UP, IDIOT!"

Alejandro yelped upon seeing a shadow that seemed to represent a huge muscled man.

"Hello, Smokey. Care to explain what happened?" Geoff asked.

"You bet! I just took the clips off when this guy barged in, tied me up, and pulled out some random scene, using my voice!" Smokey's voice yelled. "Turns out Alejandro had a spare scene of the unfortunate incident, in case WE decided to purposely cut it."

Everyone then glared at Alejandro as he gulped. Alejandro frowned as he said, "Yeah... so?"

Celestia and Luna then started to walk towards Alejandro as he yelped. Celestia frowned as she said, "Alejandro, you have caused trouble for the last time in our school! I'm sorry, BUT... I'll have to ask you leave the school grounds until the next show."

Celestia then pointed out the door.

"Wait, you mean... out there where Owen just.... oh, my poor beautiful nose." Alejandro yelped in realizing what was going to happen, and held his nose in fearing this plan has backfired big time for him in paying back the badmouthing folks of the crowds.

"Too bad, security," Vice Principal Luna sternly stated before calling in security.

Outside Canterlot High, Alejandro is soon kicked out of the school to land across the ground. But as he gets up, he had a hard time breathing since Owen unleashed a terrible, TERRIBLE GAS, and it felt like breathing rotten eggs to almost suffer from it.

Back inside, Geoff and Vinyl nodded as he said, "Well, let's agree that we NEVER discuss this again."

"Agreed," Everyone nodded.

"Well, we only have a few more minutes before we can conclude our show, so let's see if we can wrap up the show, and see what we missed..." Geoff said.

"We never did mention the musical numbers in this story..." Vinyl said.

"Oh you bet! Almost like what World Tour did!" Geoff said. "Let's see, what songs have been done?"

Everyone turned towards the screen...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1:

Stay Awake - Sung by Celestia

The Welcome Song - Sung by Pinkie

Comical Poems - Sung by Pinkie and Izzy

CHAPTER 2:

Love and Marriage - Sung by Pinkie and Izzy

Giggle at the Ghosties - Sung by Izzy

CHAPTER 3:

I Have the Attitude - Sung by Heather

Hush Now, Lullaby - Sung by Fluttershy

CHAPTER 4:

Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 - Played by Gwen, Heather, Scott and B

CHAPTER 5:

My Favorite Things - Sung by Ezekiel, Bridgette, B and Dawn

CHAPTER 6:

Pavement Artist - Sung by Pinkie and Izzy

Hillbilly Square Dance - Sung by Discord

The Romantic Ballad - Sung by Noah and Katie

CHAPTER 7:

Let's Conclude Our Little Show - Sung by Everyone

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Geoff smiled as he said, "A lot of songs, including the one we're going to sing in about a few minutes!"

"Indeed." Vinyl smiled. "Now, let's see if we missed anything before we wrap up our show!"

"I know one thing that's missing." Geoff said with a smirk, "More footage from 'That's Gotta Leave A Mark'!"

"Roll 'em, Smokey!" Vinyl exclaims as more clips begins to play.

---------------------------------------------

As the usual music plays, we see Duncan pushing the table...causing it to fall onto Mike and Zoey, making the audience laughs.

In the next clip, Heather was leaving the library but trips on some of Nyx's toys. She screams and fell down the stairs like mad.

In the third clip, Pinkie pops out of the chest that Mike open only for the lid to suddenly closes back down, hitting her on the head.

Fourth clip: Lindsay and Dawn were in the carriage when they fell out, making the audience yelps at this.

Fifth clip: When Scootaloo was makes a sharp turn, the rope broke off, causing Justin to hit a fire hydrant.

Sixth clip: Twilight was running out after seeing Geoff and Bridgette's 'private moments'. She fell off the edge and crash into a pile of books below.

Seventh clip: Heather was playing in her segment but the piano collapses, much to the audience's surprise.

Eighth clip: Cody was climbing up a ladder held by Noah but trips and fell right off.

Ninth clip: During the football date, Lightning rushes over and got hit in the 'nads' by a thorn.

In the final clip, Mike and Zoey were about to kiss...when a stray Bull-Beaver runs them over.

-----------------

Once the clips are over, the audience cheers a bit.

"Wow; that was painful." Fluttershy said in amazement.

"You said it." Rainbow agreed.

"And now, for one more deleted scene." Geoff said to the audience with a smile. "This happened right after Mike and Zoey's elimination... involving Nyxie."

The audience went silent as a clip is shown.

-------------

Nyx was waiting for her friends to get back. Twilight and Ben were with her when the Flying Pegasus came in.

"So who was it that reassigned?" Ben asks the Pegasi curiously.

The group looks at each other in concern. Noah said silently, "Well...promise you won't be upset when we say this."

"We won't." Twilight assures the group.

"It was...Mike and Zoey." Noah said with a sigh.

"What," Nyx asked in shock.

"I'm sorry; it was a rough decision for Noah and Katie to make." Dakota said, scratching her mane in sadness.

"But he wants you to have a message, Nyx." Leshawna said, breathing in and out. "Mike said that you are a good filly and you shouldn't give up on your dreams."

"And that he is always with ya always!" Izzy adds. The others look at her in surprise. "What? Can't I make some bit of an OOC moment?"

Nyx looks down a bit in sadness. Twilight nuzzles her daughter, saying, "Nyx, it's okay. I'm sure Mike will be in your heart even if he's no longer here. Just don't give up on your dreams, okay?"

After a long moment of silence for Nyx, she smiled a bit as she said, "Okay, mommy."

"Good! Now if you don't mind, I gotta go play with my stuffed ca...err, my games!" Heather remarked, correcting herself.

Leshawna chuckles, shaking her head as Heather heads off to play with her stuffed cat. That girl is odd.

--------------

"Awww," The audience exclaims in happiness.

"That was nice of them to say that for Nyxie." Rarity said with a polite smile.

"You think that's cute? Come on up again, Nyx!" Geoff calls over to Nyx who came out, smiling.

"Yeah, you're right, Mike. My filly self shouldn't give up on her dreams...and either would I!" Human Nyx giggles as she hugs Mike, making him grin while the boy smiles back.

"Awww," The audience exclaims happily at this bit.

"And now, I shall conclude, with our little melodious end song." Geoff smiled as he got up and started to sing.

(To the tune of 'Let's All Sing Like the Birdies Sing' from 'The Enchanted Tiki Room')

(Geoff)

Let's conclude our little show,

With me and my friends.

Let's conclude our little show,

With all of us, the show will end.

Let's sing about the good times,

And the times we'll spend.

The game will keep going,

But we will keep flowing,

It's time for our little show to end.

"Okay, everybody, it's time to stand up and sing along!" Vinyl said. "Are you ready? All of you stand!"

Everyone nodded as they started to stand up. Geoff nodded, "Come on; let's end this show with a bang!"

(Everyone)

Let's conclude our little show,

With me and my friends.

Let's conclude our little show,

With all of us, the show will end.

Let's sing about the good times,

And the times we'll spend.

The game will keep going,

But we will keep flowing,

It's time for our little show to end.

"Now everybody whistle!" Geoff nodded as the music suddenly started to tense up as everybody was starting to whistle the tune now.

In fact, everybody was whistling so hard, they started to fly around... which shocked everyone. Nearby, Discord was whistling a bit as he was whirling his fingers around, just laughing as he watched the sight. In fact everybody was still whistling as Discord was suddenly letting everybody fall right down on their faces, ending the whistling montage for them.

Everybody, dazed, groaned as Geoff said, "Well, that concludes the show... we'll see you sometime in the future, hopefully we'll have another one... if this doesn't kill us..."

"Good night, everyone," Vinyl groaned as the lights started to dim.

--------------

We see clips of the next episode.

The narrator spoke, "On the next Total Drama Equestria, the ponies get all mystical with the Mystic Ponies.

Tao hits Chris's head as he scolds, “Do you want Mystic Realm for your stupid entertainment?!" Chris nodded his head. "Then, pay attention!"

"And the return of someone that no one expects to come back."

The cast gasps as Bridgette groans, "Oh, you got to be kidding me!"

"Expect some weird stuff to occur on the next episode of Total Drama Equestria! Don't miss it!"

Ezekiel, in the confessional is seen, remarking, "I'm so going to conquer this event, eh?"

Author's note
Awesome work we did on the first Aftermath episode! I hope we will see more of it soon. The next episode is coming soon so until next time, read, review and suggest!

The episode has references to the actual shows and the Equestria Girls film.

The Roll 'Em Smokey is line used from the Cartoon 'What's Cookin', Doc?' Plus, it's a reference to Henry "Smokey" Garner, the cameraman and projectionist for the Leon Schlesinger studio.

Nyx's Kazoo first appeared in 'Past Sins'.

You can guess what the nickname for Alejandro 'Alvin' came from.

As well as the Marcia Brady nose bruise.

Alejandro's angry demand that the audience stop throwing stuff at him and Luna waiting until they run out of stuff before she orders them to stop is an inspiration of a Judge Trudy segment from 'The Amanda Show'.

For the deleted scene with Cody, my buddy Toonwriter was going to put that bit in should Sierra kept on going the way she did. But since things are patched up between her and Cody, it wasn't needed so we did a deleted scene bit instead.

The song that was sung here (not counting the ones that were mentioned throughout the clip show), as mentioned, is a parody song of 'Let's All Sing Like the Birdies Sing' from the Disneyland attraction 'The Enchanted Tiki Room'.

There was also a reference to 'House of Mouse' in there.

Didn't mention this in Episode Five, but Lindsay's stuffed animals is a reference to Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of that game. There is also a reference to Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of Pikmin, AKA Steve the Trooper (red leaf Pikmin).

No eliminations here, but that's to be expected, since this was pretty much a clip show chapter. Next chapter come the return to the story in hand.