• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 25,300 Views, 100 Comments

Total Drama Equestria - JusSonic



A crossover of both popular shows as the cast of Total Drama ends up in Equestria as ponies. New challenges and a threat awaits them all.

  • ...
54
 100
 25,300

Episode Three: The Drama Master

"This crossover of My Little Pony and Total Drama contains scenes of extreme stunts performed by animated teens or ponies. Do not try any of what you see here at home. Seriously, you could get messed up."

-----------

Chris: Last time, on Total Drama Equestria: the teams are given a time limit to make their own Elements of Harmony out of trash. Some are creative, some...eh, not so creative. Surprisingly, it was Izzy who helped her team win a spot at the Library, while the others hang out at the Carousel Boutique, Sweet Apple Acres and Fluttershy's Cottage.

Pinkie: Still peeved of no guests at Sugarcube Corner.

Chris: Hey, this is my narration spot, not yours! Ahem. Blaineley took a surprising exit when the hosts make her a co-host...AKA getting her out of my hair and every pony's mane for good. The teams took to their new sleeping quarters well. Of course, Brick became Granny Smith's newest little helper. Military colt! Sierra's adoption didn't go too well for her. And Jo learned it's never a good idea to anger four powerful ponies...especially when those fours are the filly formerly known as Nightmare Moon, her parents and her grandmother who is co-hosting this game. Jo ends up trading places with big liar Staci and the teams run their own version of running for the Elements...with Jo, Scott and Lightning making a few bits of sabotage. But thanks to our new points system, their little alliance ends up putting their team in last place and right into the elimination block. And of course, that means, buh-bye Jo! Ha ha ha ha! Oh, and we also put in some McClean Invincibility Statues and a certain Queen Bee got her hooves on one of them.

Chris is now seen sitting at a table, drinking Apple Cider and eating apples. He remarks, "We got 38 ponies left in this and already we are off on a cool start, bro! We got some ways to really stick it to them, I promise you that."

"Who the heck are you?" Lorcan, in his hood and cloak, ask startled as he and Michael Trotter appears, much to Chris's notice.

"The buck," Michael asks in shock and confusion.

Chris, ignoring the two, speaks to the camera, "How will the players keep this up? Which teams will be fortunate to avoid the elimination rounds?"

"Hi, remember me? We're the audience." Lorcan spoke to Chris in annoyance and impatience.

Michael adds, "Wanna fill us in on what the bucks going on?!"

"And will these guys end up being in the loop? Well, find out your answers in this next thrilling packed episode of...Total...Drama...EQUESTRIA!" Chris exclaims as the camera backs away from him before showing all of Canterlot.

"Hey, are we going to get some answers?" Lorcan is heard asking impatiently. "Hello?"

--------------

We see an intro like in every seasons of Total Drama as well as 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic'. This time, the players are doing activities in Equestria with them as ponies. The full intro song of the Total Drama series is played which ended with Celestia and Luna about to look at Twilight's letter but looks annoyed when Chris pops in and takes it, seeing the whole gang in their human forms.

------------

Episode Three: The Drama Master

The sun was rising in Equestria. As it is slowing raising on Sweet Apple Acres, inside most of the Groundin' Earth Ponies, those that remains, are sleeping. Scott is sleeping on a couch, Lightning took the hammock, Ezekiel is sleeping in a sleeping bag, Eva, Lindsay and Justin are sleeping in beds and Owen is...sleeping on the floor on his back, drooling.

Suddenly the door opens as a familiar horn alarm clock came in on wheels, sounding the team players up. The ponies wake up in alarm as Scott fell off the couch with a scream. Justin yelps, "Gah! We're being invaded!"

"Wake up, you maggots!" Brick exclaims as he wakes the ponies up while coming in. "Time for work! Come on!"

------------

Scott: (annoyed) Ugh! I thought I've seen the last of that wakeup call after Revenge of the Island and when Brick was send packing!

---------------

The Earth Ponies groaned as they came out into the hall; Apple Bloom trots up, saying happily, "Morning, sleepin' ponies."

"Ugh! Lightning hates being woken up like this!" Lightning yawns as he rubs one eye with a hoof.

"Well, Lightning needs 'ta stop wit' 'dat there ego talk; Hee hee hee!"

The ponies reach the kitchen where Granny Smith, wearing her soldier helmet, is waiting. Brick salutes as he exclaims, "Troops are all up, general!"

"At ease, soldier." Granny Smith remarks with a chuckle. Brick nods as he does so. "Okay, you all get breakfast before we get to work for the day."

"Ugh, it's early! The sun is..." Eva was interrupted when the sun came in fully, making her frown. "Forget it."

"No worries, ponies. Since y'all are new here, Ah will run y'all through some o' 'de work." Applejack said with a grin. "It's done easy now 'dat nasty Jo filly is gone."

"That reminds me! Extra laps for you two for what you did yesterday!" Brick barks to Scott and Lightning, much to their annoyance.

"Why? What did they do?" Big Macintosh asks puzzled as he pours syrup onto some pancakes.

"Don't ask." Eva remarks with a frown to Big Macintosh.

"But didn't they did ask?" Lindsay asks puzzled and confused.

---------------------

Ezekiel: I am happy! I made it through the first elimination, which isn't automatic, and I am still here, eh! Wow. My losing thing is like over, eh!

-----------------------------

Brick: The violators deserve what they got for their violations. They need to learn discipline!

-------------------------

Pinkamena is watching the show, enjoying it big time. She smiles while saying, "Well two are out the game but anyway all this is giving us some free time for the enemy who will study the newcomers while we get things ready. And also Havis, the first batch of your kind will be ready really soon and they will have unique skills and powers."

Havis in interest ask, "Hmm what kind of unique skills?"

The others shrug as she says, "Well you have all the perks of combat and magic so each of them will have skills and powers of their own without the rest of them."

"I see; well I will be ready to greet my brothers and sisters."

"Good."

-----------

The ponies of Ponyville are going out their usual day of opening their shops yet, eating, buying stuff. But things got odd when a familiar voice, not the Mayor's, come out of the speakers, "Goooooood morning, Ponyville!"

"What the hay?" Rainbow asks puzzled as she turns while working on cloud duty. "Who is that?!"

At the castle, Chris is speaking through a special device that Discord conjures up. As Chef is cleaning one of his knives, the host continues, "My name is Chris and if you want to know, my buddy Discord manages to hack into the speakers to give out my messages to my friends visiting your town."

The Flying Pegasus team came out of the library as did Twilight, Ben and Spike. Anne Maria groans, "Aw, no."

"This will be brief! There is a certain meal package delivered to the pony groups waiting at Sugarcube Corner! It's a meal from me to you, courtesy of Chef."

"Oh no," Gwen groans as she and her team from the Carousel Boutique looks worried. Rarity looks a bit confused. What is that about?

"So have a good meal and we will send you a message very soon." Chris's voice came out of the speakers.

Static noises are heard as the Mayor's voice replaces Chris's, "Hey; who hacked into my speaker system?!"

----------------

Duncan: (annoyed) Oh great! All that and I have to endure Chef's meals again?! Why doesn't Chris just kill all of us?!

----------------------

The ponies with the Mane Six, Spike and Ben came into Sugarcube Corner where a big package is waiting on the counter. Ben spoke, "May as well see what's inside."

"Out of the way, move it!" Heather snaps as she pushes some of the ponies aside, much to her annoyance, "Queen Bee coming through!"

"And I thought Sunset Shimmer has an attitude, this one got her packed." Spike mumbles about Heather's attitude.

"Yeah, better watch it, Heather." Noah said to Heather with a frown. "You saw what happened to Jo."

"Oh, go stick your hoof in a trap, Noah!" Heather remark with a hidden smirk as if she knows something that Noah doesn't. Mike on the other hoof does, getting a worried look.

------------

Heather: I am not worried. As long as I keep the McClean Invincibility Statue for the Pegasi with me, I am safe for now. Al can't steal it again so I am not worried this time.

-----------

Mike: I am worried that I may have made a mistake in giving Heather that idol. This could be a big problem later.

--------------

The package is opened...revealing some meals prepared for the teams...very dirty food with some weird droppings on them, the ponies looks a bit disgusted.

"Oh, please tell me that Chris pony is joking!" Rarity exclaims in disgust at the sight of this mess.

"Unfortunately, Chris isn't." Beth said with a sigh. "Well, time to dig in."

Brady swipe some of the food with one hoof and licks it. He smiles, "Hey, not too bad."

Gwen blinks and tastes some of the food as well, looking impressed. She remarks, "Say, you're right."

The Teams smiles as they get their trays and sat down to eat. For once, Chef Hatchet has made something they like.

--------------------

Cody: Whoa! I thought Chef usually tortures us by giving us bad food. I guess since we're ponies, our digestion systems are different.

--------------

Josh: Okay, disappointed. Chef Hatchet is supposed to disgust us, not enlighten us...but I will give him some points!

------------------------

Chef Hatchet: (Smirks) Ha! Those players will praise me when this is over! They are being ponies, time to treat them like some!

--------------------

"Yum," Pinkie exclaims, helping herself to a meal, much to Rarity's displeasure. "You other ponies should try this. It's tasty!"

"Maybe later," Applejack remarks with a smile as she and her guests ate their own meals. "Maybe fer 'de new ponies but 'dis stuff is good fer me too!"

"We should thank Chris when we meet him." Twilight said with a smile. "Say, any chance we do meet him?"

"Oh, I dunno. Chris is a private pony." Owen said nervously to Twilight. "You may not see him at all!"

"Well, I want to at least meet. As princess, I want to meet the one pony who is responsible for you all, well minus the now gone Blaineley and Jo, coming here."

--------------

"Chris, the Alicorn princess wants to meet you...a shocker," Chef Hatchet said as he glances to Chris working on his robot. "Better find a way soon."

"No worries, once this baby is done, I can meet Princess Sparkle in person without being there in person." Chris said with a smirk as he continues on his work. "After all, when have I ever got a bad idea? Wait, don't answer that, bro!"

Chef Hatchet rolls his eyes as he keep watch on the monitors.

----------------

Once breakfast was over, everyone decided to go their separate ways for now as they were either hanging with the other ponies, meeting new ponies, or just seeing if they can do game-related stuff, like looking for the McClean statues.

With some of the Magical Unicorns, they were basically together as they seemed to be talking about the statue itself.

"So, what do we do once one of us gets the statue?" Courtney asked. "Mike, did you get anything about the statue when you gave it to one of those Flying Pegasus members?"

"Well, there was a note on there. Basically it says as long as one member of a team is holding that statue, the princesses will basically just ignore you." Mike explained.

"And the team member can KEEP this statue until the Final Twenty arrives?" Gwen said in curiosity. Apparently whoever had the statue can't be touched.

"Pretty much," Mike said. "And it can't be stolen by a member of their team. I think Celestia wrote THAT part in the letter to be sure. The team member can give the statue to another team member WILLINGLY, but the teams cannot take the statue by FORCE. Guess that's the friendship part."

"So, how do we work this out..." Trent paused.

Katie snapped her fingers. "How about, when we have to go to Canterlot, the one who made the most mistakes can have the statue? Then we can exchange it the next time for someone else."

Courtney paused, "What if two people from THIS very team have made the same mistakes?"

Katie paused as she said, "Okay, I admit, the plan is a little flawed, but..."

"Let's do it." Gwen said. "Besides, it only protects one person, anyway."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadie: Katie came up with a great idea for when we find that statue! It's good to see we can get some teamwork done and out of the way!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duncan: (sighs) Even though we're going to do this plan when it's very obvious it's flawed if two people have made a mistake from this team, it's a pretty good idea. I don't know HOW Katie does this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie: I'm glad I thought up this idea! It makes me glad I could come up with something good! I'm almost as smart as Noah! (Smiles... then pauses) Boy, Noah would be proud of my thinking...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, with the Flying Pegasuses, Alejandro was smiling as he went to Anne Maria and started to take a deep breath.

"No."

Alejandro's face fell. "I... didn't even say anything yet."

"You were going to get me in an alliance." Anne Maria rolled her eyes, using her wings to use her hair spray. "And we all know you're a snake."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro: I can't believe this! I asked EVERYONE today if they have a different opinion, and they all said, No! I won the challenge for these people! And on top of that, I haven't even seen Heather since this morning! Where is she?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather was smiling a little bit as she was carrying her bag. So far, she had been put in a good position. Invincibility Statue in hand, she knows she can be in a good position. But at the same time, she wasn't stupid. She knew one wrong move and she'd be kicked out. She sighed as she looked up at the sky.

(To the tune of I Have Confidence from The Sound of Music)

(Heather)

What will today feel like... I ponder?
What will this future hold... I ponder?

Heather sighed as she pulled out her stuffed cat and hugged it.

It could be so exciting,
To be in this game, in this quest,
My heart should be racing at best...
Oh, what is wrong with me?

Heather sighed as she put her stuffed cat back in the bag.

I've always longed for that quest,
To do the things I never did,
Now here I'm facing that quest...
And why am I feeling so nervous?

Heather looked up at the sky as she sighed, "Two princesses, a snake like thing, a chef and a sadistic host... what's so fearsome about that?"

Oh I must stop all these doubts, all these worries,
If I don't, I just know I'll be out...
I have to dream of the things I am seeking...
I am seeking my courage, about...

Heather got up.

The courage to serve them with reliance,
Face my mistakes without defiance,
Show them I'm worthy, and while I show them,
I'll show me... so...

Heather then got up and grabbed her bag as she started down the hill.

Bring on all of their problems,
I'll do better than my best,
I have the attitude, they'll put me to that test,
And I'll make them see I've got the attitude in me!
I feel I can impress them,
I can give that certain sound,
And oh those princesses, thank you so much,
I hope to make you proud,
And mind me,
With each more step, I feel more sure,
Everthing will turn out great,
I have the attitude, this game has good traits,
And they all agree I have the attitude in me!

Heather then started to twirl around as she was jumping over a fence.

I have the attitude for my game!
I have the attitude for this weather!
I have the attitude that winter is farther!
Besides, which you see, I have the attitude in me!
Strength doesn't lie in numbers;
Strength doesn't lie in wealth!
Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers
When you wake up, wake up!
It tells us all that we are destined to be,
All great players on our own!
I have the attitude on the attitude alone...

Heather then stopped as she noticed she was nearing the entrance of Ponyville. Heather sighed as she muttered, "Dear lord, give me the strength..."

I have the attitude on the attitude alone...

Heather took a deep breath as she entered in Ponyville... and put on her best frown.

Besides which you see, I have the attitude in me!

Heather then trotted, knowing she was more than ready for this game. She passed by a slack-jawed Pinkie and Izzy, who just watched Heather coming in, singing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Pinkie and Izzy were now looking at the 'Total Drama Equestria' script in confusion.)

Pinkie: Okay, who the heck wrote THIS part?

Izzy: I don't know. Probably some guy who happens to like Heather?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: I admit, I know I have the Invincibility Statue, but at the same time, I DO know my actions have consequences. So, I'm hanging on to this statue for a while. (Sighs) Yes, I admit I did do SOME actions in the past (groans) okay, MOST of the actions... that were pretty bad... but if I want to be in this game (sighs) I should at LEAST try and be nice. (Groans) This is going to be hard, especially since I know about a third or maybe half of the cast hates me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We then see Noah hanging with Twilight as Twilight gave Noah a new book.

"You must really like this library so much." Twilight said.

"Oh, you have no idea." Noah smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah: Being here, it gives me a chance to be a little more of myself. Even though I'm a little bit secluded from the Total Drama cast, I'm connecting with Twilight a little bit. She knows how I feels, she said that she went through something like that for a while.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, have you ever had any girlfriends in the past, like with me and Ben?" Twilight asked.

"Girlfriends," Noah said, looking up. "Well... it's not easy to say, but I never had a girlfriend once. I do have... a little bit of a crush on one, though, but that's it."

"Oh, really," Twilight said, curious, "Could you tell me?"

"Maybe not now, but when the time comes, I'll tell you." Noah said, sipping some tea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah: I will admit that I do have a crush on a girl here in the Total Drama cast... though I don't know if she returns those feelings... thing is, I'm not sure if I can do it... in fact, how do I approach her, for starters?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, with B and Dawn at Fluttershy's cottage, Dawn smiled as B came out from behind Angel's house, B holding the McLean Invincibility Statue in hand.

"You were right, Dawn. There it is." B smiled.

Dawn blushed as she said, "Have I ever doubted my abilities?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn: Some call me a psychic when it comes to this type of things. So, I'm glad B got the statue; Would have been dreadful if anybody else had it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty soon, everyone had mail coming in as they all read it. Next challenge was coming over, and because Groundin' Earth Ponies were down two, each team had to sit two people out, and they couldn't be the same people from last time.

"Katie, Sadie, you two go ahead and stay out of this one." Gwen whispered. "Can we rely on you two to find the statues?"

"Sure." Katie and Sadie nodded.

Alejandro gave a smirk, knowing Heather CAN'T get out of this one now. Heather just rolled her eyes as Alejandro said, "Noah, Staci, you two are going to have to sit out THIS one."

"Uh... sure," Noah said, not caring.

"Great." Staci paused.

B paused as he looked around. "Sierra, Josh, how about you guys sit this one out?"

"Aw, but I wanna be with Cody!" Sierra smiled. "Can I at least give him a coffee when he gets back?"

Cody rolled his eyes as he said, "Sure, fine Sierra."

Sierra cheerfully smiled as she ran off. Josh just nodded as he stepped aside.

Everyone nodded as Gwen said, "Okay, they said we have to go this way..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the Total Drama gang was now by a campfire by the Everfree Forest. Apparently, Chris told them their next challenge was gonna be a surprise. But to those that have been on Total Drama, know that a surprise plan by Chris McClean is never, EVER, what it seems to be. It may be good, it may be bad, they won’t know until he springs his trap on them.

“Well this is stupid. Chris tells us to come here, and he doesn’t show.” Scott rudely pointed out in seeing the host they listen to, hasn’t come up yet.

“Neither has Chef, man, where are they?” DJ spoke off in seeing that Chef isn’t around either, what gives?

“It’s probably another punk scheme, as usual.” Heather rolled her eyes in knowing just what Chris would do with them.

“I don’t know, you think we'd see Discord, or Celestia or Luna comes here at least?” Mike spoke in feeling a bit worried that no one’s come in a short while.

“Mike’s right, this feels way off...” Zoey spoke in feeling this maybe a little too off, Chris & Chef they understand, maybe Discord too, but the Royal Sisters aren’t evil schemers…are they?

“Well if we’re gonna be stuck waiting, may as well look at something worthwhile to earn our attention.” Duncan spoke off with a cocky expression to pull something up to levitate by his magic…a book.

“You actually brought a book from the library to read? Wow, that’s…so unlike you.” Courtney responded a bit surprised that Duncan, a known bad boy would wanna read just some old book then read a comic script or some thug magazine.

“Ohohohohhhh, it’s not just any book. Check it!” Duncan smiled in feeling proud before showing what book he actually had; and it shock the others to.

"The Enemy’s Guide Book? You brought it here?” Cameron gasped off in seeing what Duncan has taken, the book Twilight said had some journal work of known enemies of those beaten & those still on the loose.

“Why not, we never did learn of what other villains are around here, so it’ll help kill some time.” Duncan shrug off his shoulders in thinking there was no harm in seeing what they missed seeing before.

“Interesting, perhaps the book may have some insight about certain enemies or secrets that have been left out.” Alejandro smiled in seeing Duncan has made a valiant point, they’ll need to be on lookouts of any evil creatures or foes while they are humans turn into ponies.

“One problem, the book’s special section, is locked.” Courtney pointed out that the last time the book couldn’t go into the pages of new enemies yet.

“No problem princess, just use a little Alicorn magic, and presto, that should work.” Duncan smiled off to respond to Courtney by his nickname for her about how they’ll fix the problem easy as one, two, three.

“Why do you think Alicorn magic will work?” Cody asked in looking puzzled in Duncan’s assumption.

“Well it is a known fact that Alicorns have more magic then unicorns, and they are just as good at flying as Pegasus ponies.” Harold pointed out about how Alicorns had a few more ways to handle things than most unicorn or Pegasus ponies, being the top of the species branch, sorta speak.

“Yeah, but just cause you’re an Alicorn, don’t think you’ve out beaten me.” Duncan rolled his eyes to make a cocky smirk in seeing that even if he’s a unicorn, he could still beat Harold the Alicorn no problem.

“Gosh! Why do you say that?” Harold cringed in feeling upset over what this guy was doing, testing him.

“Okay, enough, somebody open the book so we can get this over with.” Gwen stops any argument from going on so that they can figure out things of what to watch out for.

Soon there were no arguments as the Alicorn Team decided to use their magic to help with the opening of the book. Slowly, the book was opened to skip a few pages already seen and heard of the villains and passing the minor ones. Then it came to the unknown portion where they could not learn of the new enemies afoot. So it just takes a little while to undo the lock spell, or would it?

“Heeey,” Suddenly, a voice was heard that made the Total Drama gang look to see…Twilight, her Mane Six friends, Ben, Nyx, Spike, Phobos and Koga running up to them like they were in a hurry to follow the dog.

“Tw-Twilight; what are you girls doing here?” Trent yelped in seeing the Alicorn princess and her group arriving, very unexpected on their part.

“Our dog Koga said that he saw the book missing from the library and we followed his nose.” Ben explained in what they were currently doing here.

“Which lead us ‘ta ya.” Applejack pointed out that somehow, Koga lead the gang to where this group is, coincidence, perhaps….or perhaps not.

“And just what are you doing with the book?” Rainbow raised an eyebrow towards Duncan in liking him to answer the question.

“Um, reading?” Duncan sheepishly responded an answer of what he was doing with a book in hand.

-----------------------------------------------

Duncan: Reading? That was my best cover up? I feel like a dork for saying that!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brick: Tension seems high, we can’t start a challenge with the local ponies involve.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen: So instead, we just had to come up with a little cover up to avoid the suspicion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“If your pondering the fact, we all agreed to being too curious not to learn what else was in the book. It’s like hogging all the candy apples for yourself and not sharing.” Scott spoke off to help in explain what they are doing about wanting to learn about the dangerous ahead and that the group is keeping secrets is like not sharing too much stuff.

“Have we been doing such things?” Pinkie Pie gasped out to ask her friends if they have been unfriendly.

“No darling, we haven’t.” Rarity spoke to calm her pink friend from thinking they do something like that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owen: Boy, I was amazed in how much Pinkie Pie felt sorry about not sharing treats with her friends.

Pinkie: (pops out from behind Owen, making him scream) you bet I would buster!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris and Chef had once again watched from the cameras angles.

“How does she keep doing that?” Chris asked off in being so lost in how one pink pony pops in unannounced.

“Beats me,” Chef shrugged in not knowing the answer to the question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Um, why are you all camping by the woods?” Fluttershy asked.

“Well Chris sent us a message to receive something around here, so we’re just waiting by a lit campfire.” Gwen shrugs off to say they were asked to come here, and so they are here.

“But you know, it’s not so bad. Heck, maybe we can get a good scare from the book of enemies you said weren’t ready yet.” Geoff smiled off in thinking it won’t be bad, maybe they can get a scare while seeing what other frightening foes are loose.

Twilight looked at the group, then at the book before signing. Apparently they did promise to show the new ponies, but they all have been busy so now…may as well begin things. So Twilight walks up front to activate her magic from her horn near the book in Duncan’s possession.

“Twilight, you’re not gonna…?” Spike was about to ask in seeing his friend was actually….gonna do what he was worried she do.

“May as well Spike, I just hope they can handle what terrifying villains are still out there.” Twilight stated that they can’t keep these ponies in the dark, if they don’t know what to watch out for, they’ll be expose to any enemy attack.

“Let’s hope they don’t wet themselves.” Phobos rolled his eyes in thinking if these guys learn of what scary enemies are at large, they may get so scared, well….you know the rest.

“Get ready.” Nyx swallows hard in seeing that this may get a bit freaky now.

Now Twilight used her magic in a certain way that was making the seal portion of the book fade. And then the book glowed more brightly than before that after everyone covered their eyes, it was finally settle now.

“Book, show us the three fearsome foes we have yet to face.” Twilight requested the book tell the newcomers of the enemies they have yet to encounter.

“Acknowledged; Permission accepted.” The book responded before opening its pages to magically glow from each one flip.

“So….which unknown villain is gonna appear first?” Dakota asked off in being a bit curious and cautious about whose they’ll see.

“Entry fold….” The Book reported in finding an article entry of a villain. “Villain: The Superior.” The book reported the name of the first unknown enemy that the Mane Six’s gang has yet to encounter.

Then in a split second, the book made an even stronger magical light appear from the covers that shown something that really took anyone’s breathe away. There stood what almost looked like a tall human figure in a black hooded cloak with the face well hidden. And then what was shocking were two beam saber swords that he magically called forth into his hands to wield, and then performed moves that were very swift & fast. And his use of firing off magic spells seems to be almost electrifying & very shocking to be seen.

“The Superior is an unknown enemy entity, who appeared in the human world Equestria version during Twilight’s mission to find the crown. It is learn he was responsible for turning Sunset Shimmer to evil by entering her dream world to slowly corrupt her. The enemy shows much magical power that he froze an entire world of its people except those that were magically enchanted by the Element of Magic and those not of the same world, but from Equestria. The Superior has shown astounding feats that show that he is possibly a more larger threat level than Lorcan was in his fighting skills & magic abilities. It is learned that he can perform all three Unforgivable Curses and that there are twelve others within an organization he has built. During a moment where it seem he was defeated, it was proven that he was not at all even trying, and that he is a pony in Equestria, but who his identity really is and what his organization’s goals are…remain a mystery. It is advised that those that are in such an unknown organization is possibly near the strength the Superior possesses.” The book narrated

The entire gang had heard all of this to start swallowing their gums and stuff down their throats; this guy sounds very bad news indeed .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezekiel: Yo, that dude looks crazy, eh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: A creature that was a pony, but gained a human appearance to never be seen? Is he half man and half horse? Oh-oh, I wanna see it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro: This Superior guy sounds fishy. To wield the name Superior, means he is someone who believes to be…superior. It bothers a man of my talent to learn someone is out there who thinks he’s better than the rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B: Whoever the guy is, he sounds bad news. If he could turn someone evil by getting in their dreams, it’s freaky to be on the lookout.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay: Oh my gosh, if that guy could enter my dream, what would he do? Would he take the things I love or turn me into someone I’m not? Oh no…what if he makes me into….Heather? (Screams)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the scenery returns to the group that has just learn how scary this Superior is.

“So tell Lightning something he don’t get? What those three Unforgivable Spell things?” Lightning asked off something that was on his mind recently about the subject.

“The absolute worst,” Twilight spoke from looking bothered to tell this, but she has to warn these ponies, “The Unforgivable Curse Spells; The spell that causes victims to perform the unquestionable bidding of the caster; Imperio. The spell that inflicts excruciating pain on the recipient of the curse, it tortures them; Crucio. But the worst one of them all is the spell that causes instant death, the killing curse; Avada Kedavra.” She explained ever yone of the curses, and each one was more horrible then the next until the last one topple the whole thing.

This reaction caused a lot of the Total Drama gang to gasp out in horror in learning of such a thing. To think such evil and wickedly dangerous spells exist was terrible indeed .

“You mean one spell could make any do what you want?” Scott asked, a little nervous.

“And the other caused excruciating pain?” Heather asked off in almost not believing that one spell could make one feel like they are being tortured.

“And there’s one that would actually…cause instant death?” Bridgette gasped out in not actually believing that a spell like that could kill one person, it’s horrible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen: Okay, so now we know what this Superior guy is very, VERY capable of! If one person that could do that much is around, then it’s actually kinda scary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trent: I was freaked out about those other curse spells, but the killing curse sounds WAY overkill.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ: Oh man, if someone like that comes around, what if he performs one of those spells to control or harm us? Or even do it to poor innocent creatures?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: Seeing that Superior perform such spells makes one think, where did he learn them? From that Forbidden Book of Spells Twilight doesn’t let us read, cause if there were spells to control people, I use mine to make Chris suffer for all he’s done to us!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn: I sense the villain’s aura, it gave me… (shudders) …goosebumps. To think there is still such a villain, it makes me feel that Chris is more a saint than what one has to handle in being in front of the Superior.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Really, am I hearing this right?” Chris asked off with a shock and offended reaction.

“That Heather would use a spell to obey her every command?” Chef pointed out in how his boss man was taking this.

“Noooo; that compared to this Superior, I’m a saint? ARE THEY CRAZY!???” Chris issued off in making this statement very clear that the gang think the Superior is a much worst person to torture the kids than he is; the nerve.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris: I am a host that works hard to provide folks with good television of mass history, with all the pain & suffering that they could sink their teeth into. I am in no way, a SAINT! And I’ll make sure of it, by teaching those kids not to think less of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So you have no idea how to beat the guy?” Eva asked off in feeling that this foe name the Superior sounds more tough that he’s very hard to beat.

“Dude, what if he’s around now, watching us?” Tyler asked off in looking around if this Superior dude might be nearby, and worst…if he feels they are not ponies…but humans.

“Oh don’t worry; we have friends trying to keep their eyes open for the really major baddies.” Pinkie Pie pops near the guy to calm himself with some vote of confidence about the Mystic Ponies covering that part.

“Man, seeing how that guy fights, he’s like a level 88 dark warrior class that has the highest level of gear and weaponry that makes him unbeatable...” Sam spoke in seeing how the Superior fought, as any game expert, he has seen those that fought like that in games, the higher the level they are, the better and tougher it is to beat them.

“So um, book thing? If we’re done with the Superior who’s it person, who’s next on the agenda?” Anna Maria asked the question if they were about done going over the discussion with this one out of three foes to move on the next big bad dude.

“Acknowledged,” The book responded to the command before beginning its next search part. “Next Villains: The Dark Mystics.” It issued off the next of those that would be considered an unknown bunch of foes the Mane Six and crew have yet come across.

Soon it tried to display a strange pony figure, but it had an error label on it. As the dark shadow appearance remains unknown, meaning there isn’t a picture amiable for one to know what they look like.

“Error, information about the Dark Mystics is still in progress, would you still wish to know what is currently available,” The book spoke in what was seen had errors because there are not a lot of information concerning over such foes, as they have yet to even appear and wants to know if anyone will still wanna see it.

“You bet , just cause you ain’t got a picture, don’t mean we can’t still learn something of them?” Leshawna proudly stated that just cause there’s no image don’t mean they still can’t learn a thing or two.

“Very well,” The book responded in hearing this before beginning to tell the tale of the Dark Mystics. “Once among the Mystic Ponies, but one fell into darkness, and soon others later followed. Even today, the number of Dark Mystic Ponies is established to rate around the number of Mystic Ponies that are capable of fighting on their own. As of now, there are no new updates concerning the Dark Mystics, but they are said to be extremely difficult to overcome, some are stated to be as strong or more so the Superior’s own organization of gathered members of power for an evil cause.” That was all the book narrated about the Dark Mystics, but apparently, they are dangerous to be on even with the Superior’s own organization.

“So these Dark Mystics are related to the Mystic Ponies we’ve heard some things about?” Justin asked off in hearing and figuring out most of what they understood here.

“Yes, only they are not good.” Rarity nods to sternly say about how such enemies are the opposite of the good Mystic Ponies.

“Right, the whole reason they are called Dark Mystics is cause they are Mystic Ponies gone to the dark side.” Rainbow Dash nods in stating that the enemy has the name dark, it’s a dead giveaway.

“And while we’ve seen some magic of theirs, we haven’t actually came across a real one.” Pinkie Pie bounced around in saying her own two cents in the matter.

“I certainly wouldn’t wanna bump into a Dark Mystic; oh, I’m a little worried in what they do.” Fluttershy responded to say while shaking a bit, she really doesn’t wanna meet the enemy of such evil.

“Yeah, we’ve seen some Mystic Ponies.” Spike nods in saying they seen the Mystic Ponies, they are good and so is the magic they can do.

“But if the dark boys are the opposite, then we best watch out.” Phobos pointed off in how they gotta be careful if they run into any Dark Mystic foes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trent: To think there’s another organization of evil out there. I feel bad for these ponies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightning: Ah man! How are we supposed to score the goal against another team, if we don’t know their strengths, weakness, game play, the whole SHABAM!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameron: To think that there are enemies that are still as tough, but they have yet shown themselves, I almost feel like this world is so dangerous, I might have needed to stay in my bubble.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam: The hidden secret order of another entire force is a part of the adventure, I guess. You can’t say when a secret enemy army comes out, and you came unprepared without rallying the top best fighters of 75 or more to handle this danger level.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harold: Since the data is left incomplete, these Dark Mystics must really be stealth ninjas to lay low in the shadows, and then leap at the right moment…to Strike! (Karate chopped the camera before it went off)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well, two down….one to go!” Scott smiled off in seeing they are finally getting to the end of the enemy guide book here.

“Finally; we get to the last villain left.” Heather rolled her eyes in seeing they are just about done going over what villains to be careful of.

“Settle down, ye’ll don’t know ‘dat ‘de next enemy….he ain’t natural.” Applejack spoke with caution in her voice; the next to last villain is no picnic to settle for.

“What do you mean?” Beth asked off a bit lost in what Applejack was saying and saw the other Mane Six group’s serious faces.

“And just what else is natural, all the villains we’ve seen you’ve taken down or those…mostly noticeable and still loose are as unnatural as they come.” Courtney exclaimed that they’ve seen almost all noticeable villains and they’ve notice how many big difference they all have and where they stand at the villain chart thing.

“Darling, believe us, there’s a reason the next villain is….dare I say it, more evil than everything else we’ve come to know.” Rarity spoke in caution and concern that the next foe is no joke.

“Woah, you mean like a Super….Villain?” Tyler asked off in thinking the next villain is a really big shot.

“Super isn’t enough to describe the guy!” Rainbow Dash spoke off with a stern face in saying it like it is.

“He’s more like some creature who’s beyond compare. I heard from Tao, that he makes even the Demon Lords quiver in fear.” Ben issued with a serious look that the last enemy they shall learn about, is far more serious than anything else around.

“Um, just how…bad….is the guy we’re talking about?” Mike asked off in starting to feel a little nervous about learning who the last big time villain maybe.

“Oh least says he’s at the top for a major reason, alright.” Phobos spoke off to boldly issue a fact that if you wanted to find something at the top, stop looking cause you found it.

“The top; as in at the very top of the food chain,” Zoey repeated off saying in hearing what Phobos was getting at, and it was making her have second guesses now too of learning the last unknown villain left unfazed.

“So where is he?” Bridgette asked in feeling worried, the first two organized villains might be hiding, but what of the big time Foe himself.

“At the moment, he’s kept imprisoned.” Fluttershy spoke with some concerns about where the most feared villain is located.

“Well that’s a relief; you had us going there for a while.” Geoff smiled off to say in seeing they have nothing to fear….for about a few seconds.

“But we don’t know how long he can be kept there, he’s been able to make attempts and he may soon be free.” Twilight spoke in feeling that the bigger villain in question might be scheming and is knowing he’ll escape, and when it happens…well, it will be very bad indeed .

“So….what happens if he gets free?” Lindsay slowly asked off a really, REALLY dumb question about such a thing to happen.

“If he gets free; IF HE GETS FREE,” Pinkie Pie repeated that question in almost looking like she go more crazy than usual. “I’ll tell you what! We all be in great peril!” She exclaimed out in holding her face to be pulled like a cartoon character. “It could be so dangerously filled with disaster & other really, really, really, really bad stuff, that…that…That we have no choice but to invent a new word for it!” She was starting to become all panicky in realizing that if the greatest and most fearsome enemy of all times got loose, they have to invent a new word to respect to the sudden situation.

“You invent a new word to just describe the great peril that would happen?” Gwen asked off with a raised eyebrow in seeing how the pink pony was gonna go to such extreme measures.

“Isn’t that a bit much?” Trent shrug off his left arm in thinking Pinkie’s going a ‘little’ overboard on the subject.

“With Pinkie Pie, it’s never too much.” Nyx spoke off in telling the group here that her aunt’s actions are never too much.

“Yes, and as for the new word. It could be….” Pinkie Pie in the middle of trying to figure out what new word could describe the very moment the most powerful enemy would do and how they all react to it. She was literally beginning to look all sweaty and stuff, like she was having the hardest time just thinking up of the word itself. “Ohhhh, I need something to REEEEEALLY get my point clear across!”

“Here, maybe your party cannon might be helpful.” Izzy spoke from suddenly bringing in a familiar cannon out of nowhere.

“Oh thanks.” Pinkie smiled to thank the crazy girl for doing that.

“Take cover, she looks like she’s gonna blow!” Leshawna called out to the others in seeing where this may go.

Soon the group of Total Drama, the Mane Six’s group and any pony else duck away before Pinkie Pie set her cannon on ‘HIGH ANNOUNCEMENT MODE’ which she pulled the cord to trigger it and…..it then happened.

A sudden explosion cloud similar to an orange nuclear explosion appeared in the skies while magical words were being labeled.

“DOOM-UNNNNN GOUS,” Pinkie Pie’s voice was heard hollering the very thing of the greatest peril they would be set for in their entire short lives. So yeah, the new word to describe such a dangerous foe would be label around ‘Doom-ungous’, cause that’s how much extra danger revolves around it being like a doomsday moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this sorta action was seen for almost anyone’s eyes to see it across near the Everfree Forest; especially those that were in a secret room watching the display on cameras.

“Wow, that Pinkie Pie is more nutty than Izzy is!” Chef spoke off surprised in seeing that pink pony gone and done something a little…over the top.

“Well at least the stunt is good enough to record it on TV.” Chris smiled in seeing this was good to be seen on television, the viewers will enjoy this.

“Well I for one found it perfectly useful, considering what the last villain will be.” Discord responded with a shudder feeling he was coming over with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Um, I’m having second thoughts now about learning about the final villain now.” Scott spoke in suddenly not being so interested in learning of the final foe in Equestria if he’s ‘THAT’ much a bigger deal compare to the other foes.

“What’s wrong Scott, scared?” Duncan asked off with a sly tone in messing with the guy.

“I prefer to think it as being alert of seeing something that may just haunt our nightmares!” Scott spoke in his protest in how he just doesn’t wanna see something that may be the most terrifying thing ever. And it may even exclude Chris McClean.

“Well let me have that!” Duncan swiped the book from Scott to get this over with himself. “Hey Book, show us the worst of the worst, okay.” Duncan requested that the book show them the worst villain of them all.

“Warning, are you sure of your decision?” The book asked if that was truly a wise idea.

“Yeah I’m sure, and if this guy is so terrifying that he freaks me out enough, then I’ll be a much better person to the girl I liked since I meet her.” Duncan spoke off in making a quote about what he’ll do if this last unknown foe is as big, bad and tough and scary as it seems everyone else makes it sound like it.

Well that caught some attention from all the members of two sides.

“Acknowledged,” The book responded in hearing the command before getting itself ready to make the next presentation display.

“So what do you think it’ll show us, eh?” Ezekiel asked off in being unsure what they see from the final foe to be seen?

But suddenly, the book began to shine almost too much light from its covers that caught the others off guard.

“Yeeooowch,” Duncan yelped to toss the book away from his hold across the ground a couple of feet away.

Soon the book emitted a light of so much brightest that it forged something in front of all viewers. It looked like a strange gray thrown of a diamond shape & with two cross letters of ‘G’ & ‘M’ in middle back center. But from the surroundings, the entire air felt extra heavy even if it was just a magical display at work here from the book of Enemy Guide. And there was a strange eerie music being heard while the display was still seen.

“Uh oh; as any expert in playing video games and battling against the hardest level of odds, big spooky thrown-like chairs with the initials of the letters sign on the back. It’s usually how a final boss would appear in different areas and is the last enemy to fight in hard RPG games .” Sam pointed out in realizing all the right features that make a big bad final boss in any game be noticeable, and this was it; and it was almost terrifying. And the worst was, it wasn’t even showing the guy’s face yet.

“And it’s playing the Lord Zedd Theme, anyone who’s seen the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers knows that it’s a top theme saved only for the biggest and most powerful enemies of all TIMES!” Izzy yelped to panic in staring with wide eyes in realizing, the theme being heard is very much something that only majorly MAJOR villains could be heard using for the dramatic appearance of being those that rain at the top.

“Wait, what?” Gwen yelped off in hearing this sudden news that came out of nowhere.

“I think she just did a Pinkie Pie forth wall break thing, maybe.” Zoey pointed out in worry in what Izzy did that showed it was of something to be concern about.

Just then, the thrown began to slowly turn in a clockwise pattern, as the Total Drama gang, along with the Mane Six group, even those like Chris & Chef watching from their camera room, prepares to witness….the last unknown and last enemy to ever be seen to be called….unbelievably dangerous. There was a creature that was a Dark Elf that sat on his thrown, resting his head on his right hand, and the basic appearance shows a form of a ruler, a conqueror and one who can obtain superiority over all things. And when his eyes were opened, the crimson ruby red eyes gazed out that almost made all the crew there suddenly felt a gust of wind blown against their presence while some shown sweat or began sweating a lot, biting nails and taking deep breaths. This may have been a magical image display, but it felt like the details were TOO real.

“The Dark Elf, Grimmore, the known Overlord King who rules even within his sealed imprisonment in Tartarus; Long ago, it was said he was the worst & most powerful enemy Equestria ever discovered and fought. But before he could dominate, he was sealed, peace remained.” The book narrated in what was known about this enemy that proved to be a very difficult foe to face. “But peace was not truly in term true, rumors say he managed to cause unexplainable events that happened in Equestria, such as the Three Tribes going to War, the enactment of having connections with Smaug the Great, Tadaka who gone evil and even manipulated Lorcan before stabbing the teen dragon when he least expected it. As of now, his managed to obtain copy of the original Triforce element to make many copies of perfection.” Much of the Total Drama gang were almost staring in caution and worry, seeing the Dark Elf holographic figure not move, but the book was telling them how terrifying he was. “Grimmore has already preparing his return, for the seal grows weaker and his army will come forth. It is noted that the Dark Elf has become that of a Demon God, not even the Demon Lords combined could defeat him, and very few Mystic Ponies ever managed to truly handle such a powerful opponent. Even the Dark Mystics known they are no match against Grimmore’s power.” The book explained in what true horrors lies with this very formidable foe, the power of a god is no joke. “It was seen that Grimmore’s power is unknown, but it once recreated the Shadow that almost destroyed the Sparkle family while journeying in the End of Equestria, one touch of the creature is the end for all.” And image shows behind the Dark Elf, a large shadow creature of darkness that looked terrifying that was gonna get the gang.

Many of the Total Drama and even the Mane Six that didn’t go with Twilight saw the Shadow, and could tell…if such a terrible creature existed, it’s an opponent that might have been as hard as taking on the Dark Elf himself.

“Final caution of conclusion,” The book spoke off in giving a last bit of advice to those seeing this. “Grimmore is not to be underestimated, while he enjoys entertainment, his intellect mind seems to be ahead of all other heroes and villains schemes, and is always watchful. This enemy is not to be trifle with unless one is prepared to face near certain oblivion. The enemy can and may approach unsuspecting heroes to which they’ll be living through a hell of a torturing & suffering that death maybe a pleasant welcoming.” The book narrated while the image of Grimmore’s evil smile never faded, as he slowly sat up in his thrown, and raised his hand out….almost ready to grab the poor souls nearby.

Grimmore’s image laughs manically while his raised hand turns into a giant inferno, about to grab the gang.

The Total Drama gang screams in feeling this was too real and they are done for until….

Suddenly, Duncan used his magic horn to shut the book tight which ended up canceling the image of Grimmore; but it sure left a freaky look on his face. And during which, even the music heard during the presentation of the powerful demon god villain had cease action now.

----------------------------------------------------------------

DJ (huddling himself in a scared position): Momma! Hold me! Don’t let the Dark Elf take your little Pooki-Bear away!

------------------------------------------------------------

Courtney (very freaked out over the whole thing): That Grimmore guy, he….he seemed like the real deal! Those evil eyes that could per ice through your soul, and take it out! I don’t wanna lose my soul!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dawn (looking like she wants to be comforted): I sensed it, the aura of the Overlord King, it was…truly unnatural! It’s like a pit of deep darkness where there is no light, could such a creature exist!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather (looking really worried and tight): I was so scared that I didn’t even realize that I was hugging Alejandro for comfort! Yuck, I can’t believe my fear was so strong I did that! (Pause) I am so sorry if my boyfriend just saw that! There is NOTHING between me and Alejandro! It was out of fear!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro (looking okay and not okay): While I was scared, I was overjoyed. Heather hugged me for comfort, and that’s a sign she cares for me. Now if only she show that without that Dark Elf’s image around... and maybe if she didn't have a boyfriend...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather: And if you think I'm going back to Alejandro, I have this to say... fat chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin (checking mirrors of his face): That Grimmore guy seems like he was gonna rob my handsome face. Worst, they say you get pimples from nervousness, and I was so scared, I think one or two might have appeared!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duncan (moping and slapping his forehead in feeling concern): Okay, so the dark dude was….for real. And….aw man, now I gotta be nice to the girl I really like! At least the others don’t know which one it is since I had things for Courtney & Gwen, but something tells me…they’ll figure it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam (looking more bizarre at what was witnessed): We have seen darkness that no man or pony has seen, and that was a holographic image. It’s like an RPG Game where even if one is level 100 & has on all the awesome gear & weaponry & items, you need a MAJOR game plan and a lot of other strong guys, and a HECK of luck to beat that enemy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay (Tapping her shoes and hugging herself): There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home. There’s no place like…wait, this isn’t my room. Where am I?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva (thinking): Okay, I never thought I admit this, and on live television, but for once….there exists a tougher opponent I feel I can’t beat. A Sasquatchanakwa, yeah, mutant freak shows, sure, Dakota in her Dakotazoid form, possibly; But the Overlord King, not happening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brick (taking notes): As any military soldier knows, going to war with a powerful enemy unprepared could be a costly one. And this Grimmore character is by far the top commander of his own army and master observer. Beating him and such powerful military arm forces is gonna be a hard act to pull off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owen (scared): I know I’ve seen scary things in the past, most the times it was Chris’s parts in terrifying us. But all that got flush down the drain, this Grimmore guy look like he could eat us for breakfast, and I’m too YOUNG to be eaten!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy (more crazy and scared): Okay, I’m seriously gonna say this, when you freak me out, it’s time to cash in the chips. And this Dark Elf guy has freaked me out of insanity….Mostly anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler (looking concerned): Seeing the best athlete who isn’t playing, but is coaching things from the sides, the dude must be very scary to be the best there is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightning (tries to be cocky, but gets pathetic): Sure, everyone’s freaking out, but not Lightning! Well, maybe a little…Lightning never knew another player that could be is equal, much less his superior, and now this Dark Elf has gone and out shun Lightning!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike (looking cautious): And I thought Mal was bad, this Grimmore guy looks way worse than my bad personality. I almost fear if he knew about Mal, would he bring him back?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoey (concerned): Everyone’s on edge, compared to the other villains seen, maybe we shouldn’t have learn about this unknown foes that haven’t been dealt with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geoff (nervous): Serious bad vibes dude, that Demon god fella looks way bad!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette (really scared): At first, it was surviving the tortures Chris would put us through, now we just wanna live without meeting such loose and dangerous enemies, especially Grimmore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the time shifts over to Chris and Chef who were unexplainably in Discord’s arms hugging him! Course when this was being filmed, Discord dropped the two humans on their butts.

“Ugh, let's pretend this never, EVER, happened, okay?” Chris spoke in wanting this to be kept a secret, for dignity’s sake.

“Why, were YOU just as terrified as any of us? It’s okay, there are only a few villain big shots around and it’s hard for any to beat Grimmore.” Discord asked off in sensing that McClean was feeling a little tense, after all, Grimmore has that effect on people.

“WHAT! Are you telling me, that all my ingenious methods of putting my contestants through such horrors aren’t good enough?” Chris shouted out in already feeling he was insulted just now.

“In Tartarus, it’s the worst place for anyone to go that the dangers are extreme, the End of Equestria is like the backyard to such a place. And let’s face it, your kinda dangers, are just the kiddy pool sizes.” Discord pointed out the facts of the places that are the worst that anyone could suffer agony and torture at a great level of pain, but Chris’ methods…are child’s play actually.

“Chef; Come with me, we’ll show them all that I’m just as bad as any of those organized villains, and just as scary as any Dark Elf.” Chris growls under his gritting teeth in seeing that it’s time he gets things off, and make his name as one where he is just as terrifying as even scary villains still on the loose.

“Oh boy, now see what you done? Now he’ll try anything to keep his reputation going! And those princesses won’t like it!” Chef rolled his eyes in seeing Discord has gone and made Chris gonna do something, even if it’s against the Royal Princess’ order.

“Well on the brighter side, it should more than provide entertainment for us at least.” Discord shrugs off to think that in some case, the cast of Total Drama will have to handle what Chris McClean ends up dishing out now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was feeling the terrifying effect of the final last and powerful godlike enemy right about now.

“Well, at least you all got to see what we still have to go up against.” Twilight spoke from using her magic to levitate the book that was closed back into her hold.

“And now we’ll have nightmares from it. I feel that there ose some knowledge, best left unopened.” Anne Maria spoke from feeling this was something that might have backfired on them a bit.

“Hey, don’t worry, hopefully, you guys won’t run into any really bad villains.” Ben spoke to calm Anne Maria’s nerves over such things.

“So for now, see you around!” Phobos waved out to the group in seeing them later, they gotta go now.

Now the Mane Six group was turning around to leave with the book in hold, leaving the Total Drama Gang alone now. And during the moment, Discord magically appeared with Chris & Chef nearby.

“Finally, where were you?” Heather snapped off annoyed that these guys show up after they waited so long.

“Oh we were passing the time, thinking up new challenges for you all to partake in.” Chris smiled under his face innocently while he knew he have something sneaky planned.

“Well then let's hurry up already.” Duncan asked off impatiently that they get this over with.

“What’s wrong, are you all feeling a little…grim…tonight? And the…more…of it will be from the challenge?” Chris was narrowing his playful eyes in making a little teasy taunt in matching up Grimmore’s name by separating the two words to get under the gang’s skin.

“Dude, would you quit psyching us out?” Trent spoke up in feeling this was kinda pushing it; they are all still recovering from learning the horrors about the Dark Elf that’s like a Demon God here.

“We all just had a hard time looking at a book with a scary tale.” Courtney pointed off to issue how they can’t stand such things in being freaked out, the Superior, the Dark Ponies, now Grimmore, maybe they had it coming in wanting to know too much.

“He knows, and you should have seen his….” Discord was about to say how scared Chris was when he saw what Grimmore was really like, but was cut.

“Anyway, get ready players, because tonight….you’ll see what the next challenge of horrors awaits.” Chris made a stern look on his face in cutting the chatter to get the group rounded up for the next challenge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris (mean stern face): I’ll show them all, that my methods of dealing with the contestants are just as highly scary than being label as a kiddy-pool level by some bigger villain shots!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This challenge you all have will be the nastiest this time around." Chris said sternly.

"So what is it this time?" Lightning asks, flexing his pony muscles, "Something to test Lightning's ability."

"Oh yes, it is something you will be tested." Chris said with an evil smirk. "It's a little something that the original cast minus Ezekiel, Noah, Katie and Sadie, the last three had stayed back, knew back from Season 1. And it's so happen that it occurred when Eva was kicked out the first time."

"Oh no...." Gwen said, her eyes widen in both shock and realization.

"You don't mean..." Trent said, getting frightened.

"You got it. It's the return of everyone's favorite game...THE AWAKE-A-THON 2.0!" Chris booms a bit as DIscord made a huge timer appears.

The ponies groan a bit, especially the cast who, most of them, endured this challenge back in Season 1. Dakota remarks dryly, "Let us guess: feeding us the food and making us hike all the way out here is part of your evil plan to make it hard to stay awake."

"Yes, good observation, former intern." Chris remarks with a chuckle, "Discord? I'm turning things back to you."

"Oh, this is a fun one indeed . For those who haven't played the original game, here's the deal: whoever stay awakes the longest, will win invincibility for his or her team." Discord said as he made a chalkboard appears, showing players being erased on it until only two remains, 1 for each team. "But here's a difference. The two players, one for each of the two teams standing, win invincibility for their teams. The last 2 teams to fail...well, I hope they get prepared for the next elimination hosted by my good friends the Royal Sisters."

"Wait, where are they?" Lindsay asked, puzzled, noticing that Celestia and Luna aren't around.

"Oh, Tia is in bed while Luna is in charge during the night." Discord explains with a shrug. "They got other jobs other than hosting this, but those two ninnies will be back by day time."

-----------------

Cody: It's crazy to endure this challenge again. On the plus side, at least I won't have Noah to cuddle with me and...kiss me on the ear again. Ick!

--------------------------

B: I can only hope to stay up long enough for my team to win this. We got lucky the last time...right?

----------------------------

"Now then, let the game begin...now." Chris said as Discord turns the timer on. The ponies sat down, preparing for their race to stay up.

The teams wait, do some thinking, and the whatnot. Cameron pauses, speaking, "So...does anyone have any games to pass the time until someone passes out?"

"Yeah. I got one. I am thinking of a movie that starts with 'Spider' and ends with man, eh." Ezekiel said with a smirk.

"Is it Spider-Man?" Bridgette asked Ezekiel in amusement.

"Hey, you got it, eh!" Ezekiel exclaims, clueless that he practically gave the others the answer.

Trent, Gwen, Mike and Zoey were sitting together. Mike's mare pauses as she ask, "Listen, can you at least tell us whom you gave the Pegasus's statue to?"

"Sorry, I might ruin things." Mike said in concern.

"Relax. No one on the Pegasi team can steal it. Against the rules," Gwen reminds Mike, making the colt pauses. She's right.

Mike then whispers to Gwen, Trent and Zoey, "Okay, I gave the Flying Pegasus team's statue to Heather."

"What," Gwen, Trent and Zoey ask in surprise and disbelief. Mike actually gave the Pegasus team's statue...to Heather of all people?!

"I know, I know, but she was the nearest Pegasus...and I figure she wants to really stick it to Alejandro for taking her statue back in Season 5." Mike admits sheepishly to his friends.

"Great, just great," Gwen groans a bit. Now Heather got something to keep her safe for a while.

"Relax, Gwen." Trent said putting an upper forearm around Gwen, smiling. "Who knows? If we're lucky, Heather won't make it to the merger."

"I hope you're right." Gwen said in concern.

"Okay, eh. I am thinking of a movie. It begins with 'Spider-Man'." Ezekiel said to some of the ponies with a smirk.

"Is it Spider-Man 2?" Brady asked Ezekiel curiously.

"Ugh! Okay, seriously?! Who's cheating, eh," Ezekiel demands in annoyance, making the other ponies near him laugh a bit.

--------------

It was a while later, two hours in the challenge. The ponies are getting tired. They are trying their best not to fall asleep.

"Got to move...got to move...gotta move…" Owen said, moving around, trying to sleep. Even some of the players who made it so far are having trouble sleeping.

"Yawn...." Tyler said, yawning a bit. "Wow...this game isn't so hard to do again..."

"Yeah, I could..." Cameron groans then he fell down asleep.

"Oooh, a player is already out for the Immortal Alicorns." Discord said in amusement. So far, the Immortal Alicorns are down 1 pony.

The remaining ponies do their best to stay up. Snoring is heard as some players saw Duncan...sleeping on Courtney while holding her as a teddy bear.

"Awww, he looks so cute when he's sleeping." Lindsay said with a smile.

"Get him off." Courtney said with an annoyed scowl.

"Sorry, bad idea to wake Duncan up like that." Harold remarks with a shrug. "Besides, I like him better when he isn't hurting me."

Courtney groans a bit. She groans as Chris declares, "Okay, and thus, Duncan's out earlier than expected."

"The score is: Magical Unicorns with 7 players still up, the Pegasus still got eight, the Groundin' Earth Ponies got eight still, and the Immortal Alicorns got seven up." Discord said, checking out the score. "Oh, I'm loving this."

--------------

An hour has passed in the challenge. The ponies does their best to stay up...however, soon, Mike, Zoey, Anne Maria, Lindsay, Beth and Brady fell asleep. It is now Magical Unicorns 5, Flying Pegasus 7, Groundin' Earth Ponies 7, and Immortal Alicorns 5 so far.

Alejandro pauses, waiting for an opportunity to show itself. He smirks evilly.

-----------

Alejandro: True, in the previous challenge, the team players were decided by points...but maybe this couldn't be a factor this time...let's see how this snake can charm his way out of this one.

----------

Alejandro uses a wing to grab a stone. He smirks evilly while throwing it at Eva. She yelps and turns, seeing Ezekiel trying to keep himself busy by throwing stones nearby.

"So!" Eva exclaims angrily as she tackles Ezekiel. The colt yelps as the mad mare pummels like him mad. Alejandro does his best to avoid giving himself away. Ezekiel was forced to fight back.

Eventually, both Ezekiel and Eva fell, having knocked each other out, getting dazed looks on their faces.

"And the Earth Ponies and now down to 5," Chris exclaims in amusement. "Gee, I wonder how that happened."

"Gee. I wonder." Heather remarked, giving a suspicious glare to Alejandro who just smirks at her.

"Come now, you know that was coming." Alejandro said with a smile.

------------

Heather: I would hit him for that but I want to get into good graces. I could quit right now...but then the other players of my team will be suspicious, especially Alejandro. He will find out that I got a Chris McClean statue and will try to trick me into handing it over. Not steal, trick. Ponies, I am not going down without a fight.

------------------

10 minutes has passes. Eventually, even Courtney fell asleep due to Duncan still sleeping on her. Now the Magical Unicorns got 4 players left and they're falling fast.

"Hmmm, I think it's time these ponies can hear a little song, don't you think?" Discord ask thoughtfully as he made a record player appears from who knows where. "Luckily for yours truly, I recorded Fluttershy singing this to the Cutie Mark Crusaders the other night...and this is her soft version."

Discord turns the player one. Fluttershy's voice came out of the player.

Fluttershy's Voice: Hush now, quiet now
It's time to lay your sleepy head
Hush now, quiet now
It's time to go to bed

Hush now
Quiet now
It's time to lay your sleepy head

Said hush now
Quiet now
It's time to go to bed

Driftin' (driftin') off to sleep
Exciting day behind you
Driftin' (driftin') off to sleep
Let the joy of dream land find you

Hush now
Quiet now
Lay your sleepy head
Said hush now
Quiet now
It's time to go to bed

"Now repeat." Discord said, playing the song over and over again.

The teams players does their best to avoid falling asleep...but eventually, it become too much for some of them. Sam, Dakota, Brick and Cody fell asleep, leaving a few ponies down.

"Wow...look at Justin. He's hanging in there." Geoff said tiredly as he notes that Justin is still awake, eyes opened and all.

"Yes...too hanging." Chris said suspicious as he came over and taps Justin a bit...and he fell over, snoring is heard but his eyes are still opened, "Nope! He's sleeping with his eyes opened. Didn't work then and won't now."

The ponies sigh a bit. So far, the Magical Unicorns got 4 ponies still awake, the Flying Pegasus got 5 ponies up, the Groundin' Earth Ponies got 3 ponies standing, and the Immortal Alicorns got 4 ponies standing. This is turning into a tough challenge so far.

---------

3 hours has passed and the ponies are still hanging in there. Discord drinks some soda, noting how the ponies haven't fell asleep. The Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony looks amused as he comments, "My. Very insistent, aren't we?"

Alejandro glares to Heather then smiles as he comments, "Senorita, look; if one of us fall asleep, the other will still have a chance for this team."

"Screw off, Al. I am staying up all night if I have to!" Heather snaps to Alejandro, trying to keep herself from falling asleep. "I made it this far..."

"Ha! Lightning is still awake; Lightning is still awake; Lightning..." Lightning said, he then drift off to sleep, falling to the ground. The Earth Ponies is now down to two players.

---------------

Scott: (tired) Ugh. I don't know how Courtney and the original cast put up with this. At this rate, I will be lucky to still be alive...

-----------

It was a few hours and soon the sun is up. Celestia and Luna arrives a while later. The Sun Alicorn notes the ponies still awake and still sleeping. She comments, "Still at it."

"Yes, amazing." Luna said with a slight chuckle. "Some of these players are tough and manage to still..." The Goddess of the Night was interrupted when Tyler fell to the ground, asleep. "Okay, now he's out."

"The Unicorns now got 4 players still, the Pegasus got 4 players standing now, the Earth Ponies got Scott and Owen...and the Immortal Alicorns still got 4 players standing. Any pony game," Chris said. He pauses then remarks, "Eh; too standing for my taste; Time to pull out the big gun."

Chris got out a huge book, much to Celestia's notice. She asks, "Where did you get that?"

"It's a book that is about that Mystic Realm you talked about. Normally, we were going to have a challenge or two there..."

"But something happen, right?" Gwen asks Chris tiredly. The host pauses as he explains what the problem is...

--------------

"What do you mean 'No'?!" Discord asks in shock and disbelief. He and Chris are standing in front of the two, wanting a chance to use the Mystic Realm for the game. "Lord Azure! Master Tao! You can't do this to me! I already fix the problems, and what else do you want?!"

"Seriously, dude. It would be wicked awesome if we could borrow some of your area for this show. Trust me, you're gonna love it." Chris said to the Mystic Ponies with a smile.

Needless to say, both Tao and Azure snaps sternly, "No!"

"The Mystic Realm is not a playground and fun place for your amusement and entertainment!" Tao said sternly. He also saw Chris's show and knew how troubling he and his players can get.

"In fact, we need to make some necessary and important preparation for other stuffs and I believe 'you-know-whos'." Azure said, glaring at Discord who gulped.

"What's the deal, my man? It's not like-!" Chris begins to protest but Discord covered his mouth. Now is not the good time to anger these two Mystic Ponies.

Discord nervously nods, saying, "I understand. I promise not to bring troubles to you and the Mystic Realm."

Azure huffed, "You'd better....... If I see one of your contenders in our realm, I will personally tear and kill them apart. I will place the warning for 'the Total Drama's Universe. Do I make myself clear, snake?"

"Yes sir!"

"And stay away from any of our Mystic Portals! I'll be watching you and the contenders, Discord." Tao said sternly, ending the subject right there.

---------------

"Wow, those mystic Ponies are harsh." DJ said tiredly. The Mystic Ponies would have a good reason not to trust Chris.

"Yeah, but can you blame them?" Leshawna ask with a tired look on her face.

"Well, I was going to tell you the story of the Mystic Realm...buuuuuut, with this book with me now, it's time for something better." Chris said as he takes the book out, preparing to read the history of the Mystic Realm. The ponies groan. This could take a while...

In the meantime, Celestia decided to summon the screen to check up on the sit-out contestants while everyone was listening in on the Mystic Ponies story...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in Ponyville...

Over at Carousel Boutique, Katie and Sadie tried their best to find the statue, but so far, no luck. It wasn't that they weren't looking for it, but they were often distracted by either Rarity helping out with clothing or having to keep an eye on Sweetie Belle or one of her friends when they came in. But mostly, they were often distracted by other things...

Katie was sighing as she looked out the window from the Boutique. Sadie came by, just having recently looked in the sewing basket; So far, no luck finding the statue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadie: What with everything that went on, I couldn't help but notice my BFF Katie just looking out the window . And I knew instantly who she was thinking about...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thinking about Noah again?" Sadie smirked as Katie squeaked.

"Wha- no; I wasn't!" Katie was blatantly lying.

Sadie looked at Katie with a look that said, "I'm not buying it."

Katie sighed as she looked out the window . "Okay, okay, yes, I was..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie: Can I help it? I blush whenever I think about Noah. (Pause) The thing is, I always know he's always kept to himself most of the time, always spends his time reading... it's just one of those moments... people may think the nerds are the most unpopular, but really, there are some nerds that are very ripped...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In a... very odd way, I guess you can say I think he's cute." Katie said as she pulled out a marble from a basket and started to roll it around a bit.

"Hey, why don't you ask him out then?" Sadie said. "I'm sure it won't hurt a thing..."

"I don't know, Sadie..." Katie sighed. "Suppose he doesn't like me?"

"I'm sure he will." Sadie whispered as she patted Katie's mane. "And don't worry; I can help you with anything. Just say the word, and I'll be there..."

Katie smiled as they both did a quiet squeal as they hugged.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katie: Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I just know, and hope, that I can at least get Noah to be a good friend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in Twilight's library, Staci was basically tied up to the branches in one of the ceilings (Ben put her there to get the noise pollution down), as she swung around, asking, "Can I come down now?"

"No." Ben said as he opened the window .

Downstairs, Noah was sighing as he looked out the window .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah: I don't know what's wrong with me... but ever since I made eye contact with Katie when we turned into ponies, I felt something strange and different about her... I mean, on one hand, she's one half of the annoying group of the BFFs. But... there's just something about her that's... that's... (Sighs) I admit it, I think she's cute. But with all the fashion statements in her head, you think she would fall for a nerd like me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's up," Twilight asked as she noticed Noah was not in his place, reading from the many books.

"Sorry. I guess I was just thinking." Noah said as he relaxed in an easy chair. "I mean, it's not just me, it's this whole game thing, and..."

"How do you mean, game thing?" Twilight asked.

Noah yelped as he realized he almost let slip the game. "I can't really say. It's... complicated to explain. Well... you know LARPing?"

"Live Action Role Playing?" Twilight said. "I... I think I know where you're going with this. Me and Ben used to do Pony Cons all the time, and we dress up as various characters."

"Yeah, something liked that." Noah said. "Well, we ponies are thinking of donning costumes and showing them off, acting out the characters we have met."

"Oh, good thinking." Twilight said as Noah sighed in relief.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah: I can't believe I almost made that crucial mistake! Celestia, Luna, if you're watching this, I'm sorry, please don't kick me out!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back with Celestia and Luna (with Chris still reading the stories, by which point, Leshawna fell asleep), Celestia paused as she turned to Luna. "I think we should let this one slide. He did do a good job covering it up."

"He certainly did." Luna said. "Very well, that won't be faulted."

-----------------------------------------------

Back at the Library, Twilight continued, "Anyway, I want to ask if you're still thinking of that girl again..."

"Was I?" Noah yelped.

"Well, considering you just answered by statement with a question, then yes, you were." Twilight said.

Noah sighed. "Okay, I guess you got me. I was daydreaming a little bit..."

"All right, tell me, tell me who this girl is." Twilight said.

"I can't..." Noah said, trying to hide his blush.

Twilight then started giving puppy dog eyes.

"That's not going to work!" Noah frowned as Twilight kept staring at Noah with the eyes. "You're not going to make me break!"

Twilight still stared at Noah with the eyes as Noah shook nervously.

Noah groaned, "All right, all right. I have a bit of a crush... on Katie, one of the pink unicorns with the yin-yang symbol."

"I knew it!" Twilight said as she squealed in delight. "You know, I always noticed you made eye contact with that Katie unicorn. Sure, you're trying to keep it a secret, but just from your EYES, I knew it."

"You knew from my eyes..." Noah blinked.

"Well, some part of the body ALWAYS gives something away, and if it's not on the bottom, it has to be on the top." Twilight said.

Josh, who happened to be passing by, spat out his drink as he looked at the two. Josh then walked off, a little interested and weird out at the same time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh: I am sorry, but that was a dirty joke...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, what would you recommend?" Noah paused.

"Give it some time." Twilight said. "It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but eventually, you have to get up and get the courage to ask Katie out. I should know. Interspecies romance, like me and Ben, can possibly work!"

Noah paused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah: I think with a little time, I can be ready with what's in store. Until then, I just have to wait...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia and Luna nodded as they turned off the screen.

"Well, interesting aspects, aren't they, sister?" Luna asked.

"Indeed ." Celestia said. "I'd love to see where they're going with this..."

"And they lived happily ever after, the end!" Chris's voice was heard as he closed the book. "And there we go..."

Celestia and Luna turned to see that Chris had finished reading from the book... and that from the remaining contestants left, only Gwen and Bridgette from the Magical Unicorns was still standing, with Alejandro, Heather, and Izzy still standing, Scott and Owen were still up, but still fighting it out. As for the Immortal Alicorns, B, Dawn, Harold and DJ all fell asleep.

"And with that, the Immortal Alicorns have reached last place; Looks like my story has put them to sleep." Chris said, "Pity."

"Geoff and Trent out for the Magical Unicorns, Leshawna's out for the Flying Pegasuses and nobody out for the Groundin' Earth Ponies..." Chef started... before Owen fell over. "Make that Owen is out for the Groundin' Earth Ponies..."

Scott was now getting worried. He knew that everything would lie on the balance now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott: Okay, this is my big chance. I don't want to screw this up now. I'm not going back twice in a row!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro, in the meantime, quickly noticed Izzy's bag and noticed something sticking out. Alejandro looked closer and smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro: I think I got an idea on how I can get Heather to tell me about her new boyfriend... this should do it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather was sighing as she was trying to stay up.

"Drink?"

Heather paused as she looked up at Alejandro, who seemed to be offering her a glass of yellow substance. Heather frowned. "What is that?"

"Lemonade," Alejandro said.

Heather looked at the stuff and noticed it was fizzing. "That is too fizzy to be lemonade."

"It's new Fizzy Lemonade. Try it." Alejandro said as he gave her a glass.

Heather paused... then shrugged. "Well, I do need something to drink..."

Heather downed the glass as she smacked her lips. "Okay, not bad..."

Heather's eyes then widened as she started to go down, sleeping.

"And with that, Heather is out! Alejandro and Izzy remain!" Chris called.

Celestia, who happened to saw this act, frowned in suspicion.

"Lemonade; Let me have some!" Izzy smiled as she grabbed the glass Heather was holding and drank from it. "Ahh, that's so good."

Like Heather, Izzy's eyes widened as she fell down, out cold.

"Make that Alejandro remains. He needs to stay awake to win at least second place..." Chris called.

Gwen yawned as she turned to Bridgette. "Bridgette, I can't make it. Try to compete without me!"

Gwen then lay down as she closed her eyes, going to sleep.

Bridgette took a deep breath in hopes that she would at least try to stay awake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridgette: All right, this is between me, and the two snakes... please, come through for me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro smirked as he put an ear next to Heather as she started to mumble in her sleep. "Oh, good one, Goth Girl; The best you thought up?"

Heather groaned as she turned over. "You... you talk! No...it can't be!"

Alejandro frowned. "Come on, I want some leaks here! Get me something on the boyfriend!"

Heather mumbled in her sleep, "I had a cute little Siamese kitten back when I was seven..."

"Nobody cares about your childhood, the boyfriend, give me the boyfriend!" Alejandro frowned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro: Just give me that information, Heather! (Growls) I know you're hiding it on purpose!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott groaned as he fainted, not handling the lack of sleep any longer as he fell down.

"And that is it!" Chris said as Bridgette looked up. "The Groundin' Earth Ponies take third place! So, Magical Unicorns and Flying Pegasuses win this round!"

Bridgette smiled. "Yes!"

Celestia smiled. "Indeed , congratulations. Now, let's get everyone up!"

Back with Alejandro, he was still watching Heather as she was muttering. "Oh... thanks. I like you too!"

Alejandro gave a smirk as he leaned his ear. "Yes, yes? Who do you like?"

"Oh, your kisses, they feel so good, Bu-" Heather started.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Alejandro yelped as almost everyone immediately got up, dazed and confused. Alejandro frowned as he turned to Chris, who was holding the bell. "What the heck? I was so close to hearing who Heather was dating!"

"The challenge is over!" Chris said as everyone yawned. "The Magical Unicorns and the Flying Pegasuses get the win!"

"Oh, uh, I mean..." Alejandro then gave a smirk, "As per usual."

Discord nodded as he coughed. "Okay, on to the points system. Unfortunately, we don't have anything regarding moving up the ranks... but we do have a couple that will move down ranks."

"First off..." Celestia said as she summoned a screen, showing everything that's happened so far. "With Alejandro of the Flying Pegasus's team... you're the one who threw the rock on Eva, framing poor Ezekiel!"

"IT WAS YOU?" Eva growled as Alejandro.

"So?" Alejandro said. "You're just being a kobold necromancer."

"Why do you keep saying we're based on witchcraft?" Luna frowned.

"Anyway, this moves you down to second place, so Magical Unicorns get the first place win." Discord explained.

Alejandro frowned. No big deal, so he manipulated the game...

"Hey, what's wrong with Heather and Izzy?" Gwen paused as she noticed that Heather and Izzy were still knocked out.

"That's the second part of the point deductions." Discord said as Celestia nodded. "Try all you want, but they won't wake up until something explodes. Try anything on them, I dare you."

Gwen paused... then gave a smirk as she reached into her bag and pulled out a drum and a paddle. She walked over to where Heather was... and started banging the drum on Heather's head, using the paddle to hit her on the head, tap danced on Heather's back (though being careful not to bust her other wing), used the paddle to brush Heather's teeth, did a drumroll on her eyes, then threw the drum and paddle aside as Gwen sat down on Heather's back, "Wow, out like a light. What happened to Heather and Izzy?"

"Alejandro ALSO did this." Celestia said as Alejandro's eyes widened. "Look closely at the footage and you'll see that he first stole something from Izzy's bag... then gave it to Heather... oh, and Izzy too."

The screen then showed Alejandro taking the bottle out of Izzy's bag, as it was read 'Knock-Out Drops'. Alejandro smirked as he pulled out a cup from Izzy's bag and poured some of the liquid in as he put the bottle back. Alejandro gave a very evil smirk as he walked over with the cup in hand to Heather.

As soon as the footage was over, Alejandro gulped. "What? You can't dock points for putting people to sleep?"

"That was FORCED sleep, and you know it." Celestia frowned. "The point of the challenge was to see who can stay up without going back to sleep NATURALLY. So, you knocking out Eva and Ezekiel AND giving that drink to Heather and Izzy, the latter of which was SABOTAGING YOUR OWN TEAM, WHEN YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN OF THAT TEAM, just got your team docked to last place."

Alejandro yelped as everyone glared at him, especially his teammates.

"Oh, nice going," Leshawna frowned. "You just cost us a win!"

"If we didn't hate you before, we hate you now!" Anne Maria frowned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam: (frowning) seriously, what was Alejandro even thinking? What was he trying to prove? Somepony made a mistake making him leader! Princesses, please consider kicking him out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, as decreed, the Magical Unicorns AND the Groundin' Earth Ponies have won Invincibility for this round!" Celestia said as she turned to the other teams.

"Flying Pegasuses, we already know who might be going, but we'll wait and see until Canterlot tonight." Luna said. "As for the Immortal Alicorns... sorry to say, but one of you is going to be leaving as well... don't take it too personal."

"Well, good night, ponies. Flying Pegasus, Immortal Alicorns, see you tonight." Chris chuckled. "Oh, and two of you are going to have to drag the sleeping beauties out..."

"I'm on it." Owen said as he lifted up Izzy and Heather with his back. Owen grunted as he muttered... "Boy, this is heavy..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Immortal Alicorns made their way back to Fluttershy's cottage, Fluttershy looked up and smiled. "You've been gone all night."

"We've been busy." DJ said as he relaxed on the couch.

Cody took a deep breath as he wanted to relax...

"I got your coffee, Cody!"

Cody blinked as he turned to see Sierra, holding a coffee cup.

"Sierra, didn't you get the memo? We stopped by the Magical Unicorns and Sadie decided to deliver all of us lattes." Cody said.

"Wait... what?" Sierra said as she noticed Sadie coming in with a latte in hoof, giving it to Cody.

"Here you are." Sadie said. "So, the challenge was rough, huh?"

"Be glad you didn't participate..." Cody said as he turned to Sierra. "Wow, Sierra, you haven't been on your A game lately..."

As Cody and Sadie walked off talking, Sierra paused as she was still holding the coffee cup. She then started to shake as she crushed the coffee cup, looking like she was about to go to a rage mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra: (screams like a maniac)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie hums happily as she was shining her Party Cannon. Her friends were talking when they saw an odd sight: the TD cast is returning with Owen dragging Heather and Izzy back.

"Whoa. Did y'all stay up all night?" Applejack asked the TD ponies puzzled.

"You might say that, yes." Bridgette replied as she drank her latte.

"What happened to Heather and Izzy?" Twilight ask puzzled, noticing that Heather and Izzy are still asleep.

"Al did it!" Owen exclaims, making Alejandro growls at him. "He put knock out drops in their drinks. Nothing but an explosion will wake them up."

"Ooooh, did somepony say explosion?!" Pinkie asks with a giggle as she suddenly fires off her Party Cannon.

This caused Heather and Izzy to suddenly wake up with a jump while shaking.

"Yahoo," Izzy exclaims as she flew up with a start.

"NOOOO; DON'T HARM MY KITTY!" Heather exclaims in alarm as she wakes up...then saw awkward looks from the others. "What?"

------------------------------------

Gwen: A few things I didn't want to hear from Heather? That is one of them.

-------------------------------------

"Morning, sleepy heads," Ben calls out as Bridgette gave some latte to Heather (Izzy is already too wild to have some caffeine). "How is your previous trip?"

"Ugh. Don't ask. I feel like someone poisoned my head." Heather groans as she drinks her latte.

"Al did it!" Owen exclaims, pointing a hoof at Alejandro.

"He WHAT," Heather shouted while glaring deathly at Alejandro as she gritted her teeth.

"Oooh, better run, Al," Duncan remarks with a sinister smirk; Alejandro yelps as he saw Heather picking up a board with a nail in it.

"Oooh, horse feathers," Alejandro remarks as he flies off with the angry Heather chasing him while yelling.

"Do I need to know what's going on?" Twilight ask in confusion.

"Eh, Alejandro tried to cheat at a game, dudette." Geoff remarks with a chuckle. "And let's say tonight, he and someone from Fluttershy's home will be reassigned to somewhere else."

"Serves him right," Ben chuckled smugly.

"Tell me about it." Noah remarks with a light chuckle. "The pony is like I said a slippery eel."

--------------

Noah: (smirks) I knew if I waited long enough, Al would slip up again. Oh yes, I got a feeling this game will be his last time. (Pause) Unless they make an All-Stars 2 but who would be dumb enough to do that? (Pause) Wait, what am I saying? This is Chris we're talking about.

---------------------------

Scott was barely up when he hears Mike and Zoey talking to each other. The colt comments, "Wow, I'm glad that we didn't get send out. This is the second time we avoided elimination."

"Right; And best of all, another jerk will be leaving. Ironic since it was Alejandro was the one who helped alerted me to Mal." Zoey comments to her love. "Well, him and Duncan."

"And no statue to help him out either," Mike comments, making Scott almost spit his latte out. "That invincibility statue Heather got will help her out if she messed up."

"Yeah, who knew that there’re now four statues with one for each team?" Zoey ask Mike in amusement, unaware that Scott is listening in, looking interest.

"Yeah; I wonder if anyone on our side would find the Magical Unicorns statue." Mike comments as he and Zoey heads off. "And I wonder who would find the statue for the Groundin' Earth Ponies." Hearing this bit of information put an evil smirk on Scott's face.

"Wherever their statue is, the Earth Ponies' own statue is on Sweet Apple Acres." Mike remarks, unknowingly giving out info to Scott, the same one who kicked him out in Season 4 and has woke up Mal in Season 5.

----------------

Scott: (smirks) that woke me up. So, Chris decided to put the statue back into play, eh? This will make up for missing the statue in All-Stars. And I know the suckers to help me look for it.

------------

Scott gallops back to Sweet Apple Acres. Owen is getting into the apples (again). Eva is lifting weights. Justin is looking into the mirrors while Brick, Lightning and Ezekiel were working.

"Guys, listen! I got a big task for us." Scott said with a smirk.

"Oooh, is it a game?" Lindsay asks Scott eagerly.

"Yeeeeah, let's call it that. Turns out our host buddies are doing the statue thing again." Scott explains to his team with a nod.

"What, again," Justin asked, a bit surprised by the announcement.

"Right, but it's only good up to the Final Twenty...and there's a statue for each team. The Pegasi got theirs and the Magical Unicorns are still looking for theirs. Don't know about those Alicorns." Scott remarks with a chuckle. "But I digress. Our statue is on Sweet Apple Acres so I say we go look for it."

"Strange; why work together? You didn't want to before at times." Brick pointed out to Scott in suspicion.

"Hey, what's the point in keeping that statue since it's up to the Final Twenty?" Scott asked his teammates in amusement. "And once we find it, we will use it on some lucky loser on our team who is important enough for our team."

"How do we know you won't keep it for yourself?" Eva asked Scott with a frown.

"Eh. Don't trust me, but at least with that statue, those princesses can't touch one of us." Scott said with a sly smile.

-----------

Eva: Scott is a jerk, I know that, but he does have a point about those statues. I am planning on finding those things and when I do, no more Miss Nice Mare. I got screwed out twice in this game and this time, I will get insurance .

--------------------

Brick: Scott made a mistake in telling us about the statue. I know he is going to use it to keep himself safe. We will cooperate just to make sure he doesn't get a chance to keep himself safe.

-------------------------

Justin: I think I did very well, don't you think?

-----------------------

Back at Fluttershy's cottage, the team there is ready to leave. Fluttershy ask sadly to her friends, "Do one of you have to go?"

"Sorry, it's kinda important." Harold said to Fluttershy in regret. He hates to lie but she and her friends aren't ready to know about the elimination.

"Right; But we will think of ya when one of us goes." Brady said to Fluttershy with a grin.

"Well, if you're sure, then it's alright with me." Fluttershy said with a smile.

The team heads on to Ponyville to get on the next train to Ponyville. Cameron sighs, "I just know that I'm going to be the next to go."

"Come on, you don't know that." Beth said to Cameron in concern.

"But I fell first in the challenge! But even if I do go, I decided why not?" Cameron asked with a shrug. "I got tired of this dumb game and since I was a winner..."

"I thought it was Lightning." Cody said puzzled to DJ who hushes him.

"...or runner-up, I think it's best to let you guys get a chance." Cameron said with a nod. He figures it's time to step aside, get eliminated and let his other players get a chance to win the game.

"That's very nice of you, Cameron." Dawn said with a kind smile.

-------------------

Dawn: This team seems to have a sense of friendship. No villains, no problems despite maybe Sierra, just some friendship. I hate to see Cameron or someone else go but in this game...well, you get the idea.

---------------------

Sierra: (continues screaming like mad.)

(Pinkie appears, putting a sticker on the mare’s mouth to shut Sierra up)

Pinkie: Sorry! No screaming in the secret room!

--------------------------

Meanwhile, the Flying Pegasus is leaving for Canterlot as well. Alejandro looks bruised and bandaged, groaning from the injuries that Heather gave him.

"Well, one of us is going to be reassigned soon so we will be back by tonight." Dakota said, then giving the hand signal meaning 'you are so dead' to Alejandro.

"Looks like your team players are against ya." Phobos remarked, eating a cupcake. "I wouldn't want to be in your horseshoes right now, Al."

----------------

Both teams took a ride in the train and arrive in Canterlot. Flash was waiting for them at the train station as they got off.

"All right, I'm to escort you all to the throne room. Don't wander off." Flash said sternly. The Flying Pegasus and the Immortal Alicorns follows the Pegasus pony though some of them gave dirty looks to Alejandro.

"Well, maybe Heather, when we all look back at this if I got eliminated, we will all have a good laugh." Alejandro said to Heather, ticking her off some more. "I..."

"Let me make this perfectly clear once and for all, Alejandro." Heather took a deep breath as she glared right at Alejandro. "I do not like you. I have never liked you to begin with! There was a time I MAY have liked you, but that was all it was, one of those mere crushes like when you pulled the charms on Bridgette and Lindsay! You FORCED Bridgette into a kiss, making her feel like a cheater, then you manipulated EVERYONE'S feelings when we were on the plane doing World Tour, THEN when it came to the final challenge, you forced my hand when you tried to manipulate my feelings!"

"You did that in the finale of..." Alejandro started.

"Don't change the subject!" Heather took a deep breath. "On top of that, in last season, you FAKED an injury that I literally fell for; I can't believe you did that! You STOLE the statue from me and played it to get me out! That was the day I TRULY hated you!"

"What about the whole thing where we dat-" Alejandro started.

"Again, we both agreed it was to troll Chris!" Heather frowned. "And now, NOW... you call up my name, you bust up my wing, and now you forced me out of a challenge, just so you can figure out who my boyfriend is! That's the last straw, Alejandro! Get the message CLEAR from the mouth. WE... WERE... NOT... A...THING! WE! WERE! NEVER! A! THING! YOU WANTED TO THINK YOU HAD A THING WITH ME, AND I MAY HAVE FALLEN FOR IT A COUPLE OF TIMES, BUT IT IS CLEAR TO ME YOU ARE A SNAKE, A PURE SON OF A GUN WHO IS A PURE WOMANIZER! I HOPE THE PRINCESSES DO GET YOU OUT! AS FAR AS EVERYONE HERE CAN TELL, YOU ARE AN UNRELIABLE LEADER FOR OUR TEAM, SO YOU GET NO SYMPATHIES FROM US! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY, SIR!"

Heather then took a deep breath as she walked off.

"Oooh, tough break," Josh remarks to Alejandro with a laugh, making him glare at the Alicorn. "On the plus side, this will make a news cover for my show when I get back."

The teams arrive at the throne room where Chris, the princesses and Discord are waiting for them. Celestia said, "All right, Immortal Alicorns; take a seat over there." The Alicorn of the Sun motions to a stand of seats where the Senate sits at in sessions. "We will do the last place team first."

The Immortal Alicorns sat down. A smirking Cody made a slitting throat motion to Alejandro. Chris spoke up, "Okay! The princesses has seen the footage so far and made their decision. We are using cupcakes this time so anypony who doesn't get a cupcake tonight, their game is over and they don't come back...EVER."

"We will start with the Flying Pegasus's cupcakes. Now when you hear your name, come forth and get your cupcake." Celestia said to the Flying Pegasus team. Heather smirks as she stood up, exposing the statue which only the Royal Sisters, Chris and Discord saw. The white Alicorn reads off the list. "Heather."

Heather smirks as she came over to get her cupcake. Luna now reads off the next name, "Anne Maria." Anne Maria nods as she comes over to get her own cupcake, "Leshawna."

"Yeah," Leshawna said as she came over to get her own cupcake. The mare waves to Harold who is relief that the girl he loves is safe.

"Sam, Dakota, you're both safe." Luna said as she uses her magic to toss the next two cupcakes to Sam and Dakota who grabs them and comes over to the safe ponies. "Tyler."

Tyler smiles as he trots over to get his own cupcake, chopping down into it. Now only Staci, Izzy, Noah and Alejandro are left.

"Izzy," Celestia announces. Izzy giggles as she flies over to get her own cupcake. Now only three are left. "Noah."

Noah grins as he trots over, picking up his own cupcake. Chris looks at the only two ponies left AKA Alejandro and Staci. The host said, "All right, only 1 cupcake for the Flying Pegasus left. Alejandro; Cheating in the elimination challenge; Big no no; Staci, our favorite big liar."

"And of course, we can only eliminate one of you. The final cupcake of the night for the Flying Pegasus goes to..." Celestia said sternly. Alejandro and Staci waits, wondering whom that cupcake will go to. After a long pause as everyone else watches, the princess finally reveals, "...Staci."

"Oh wow!" Staci giggles as she gallops over, taking the cupcake. Alejandro frowns a bit as the other ponies in the game smirks devilishly.

"Ugh! Defeated again! Fine, fine, I'm going." Alejandro groans a bit as he stood still as Discord appears behind him. "But at least Heather should tell me whom she's dating before I go."

"Well, since you wanted to know so desperately." Heather begins to say with a sinister smirk. "The guy I'm dating is B..."

Suddenly the princesses use their magic to change Alejandro back to normal then Discord activates his black hole, kicking the jerk in. As Alejandro is send screaming into the black hole, the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony remarks in false sympathy, "Oops, sorry; Out of time. But thank you for playing!"

Discord made the black hole disappear as the other ponies in the game cheers. Alejandro is gone...again! Luna said, "Flying Pegasus. You can wait outside until the Immortal Alicorns' elimination is done before you can go back to Ponyville."

"So, wait, Alejandro was our team captain..." Leshawna pointed out. "Since he's gone, who's replacing him?"

"We arranged plans for that." Celestia said. "Since your team captain is gone, the first name that the team captain called out during the roll call gets to be the next team captain."

"But... that means Heather's the team captain!" Leshawna frowned as she pointed to Heather, who just looked up in surprise. "Come on, a cripple is leading us?" Leshawna paused. "No offense."

"None taken," Heather shrugged.

"Like it or not, she is your team captain..." Celestia said.

"So, it shall be, so it is decreed." Luna nodded.

Everyone except for Heather talked as they nodded.

"I guess Heather would be all right as team captain..." Sam said. "I mean, there's nothing she can do... what with her busted wing..."

"I heard that." Heather frowned.

Leshawna nodded as she turned. "Okay, we'll accept you as leader for now, but just watch your back..."

"Fine, fine," Heather rolled her eyes.

"Like my great uncle..." Staci was cut off when Chris tosses the boot to her. "Oh, this boot is for me?"

"Yep! You kept lying, you go home crying." Chris said with a smirk. Staci frowns as she puts the boot on. "Trust me, no pony likes a stinky dirty liar; Heh heh heh."

The Flying Pegasus leaves. Discord calls out, "All right, Alicorns, your turn."

The Immortal Alicorns left the stand and stood in front of the hosts, preparing for their elimination. Chris took out a plate with cupcakes for them, saying, "All right. As I said before, the princesses has seen the footage so far and made their decision. We are using cupcakes this time so anypony who doesn't get a cupcake tonight, their game is over and they don't come back...EVER."

"Again, when we call your name, come up and get your cupcake." Celestia said with a nod. She spots B holding his statue along with the hosts. The other players minus Dawn don't seem to notice. The Alicorn begins to read off the list, "B".

B smiles as he came up to get his own cupcake. Luna reads the next name, "Dawn." Dawn smiles as she flies over to get her next cupcake, "Hmmm....Harold."

"Yes." Harold said eagerly as he trots in to get his own cupcake.

Celestia reads off the next name, "Beth." Beth smiles as she trots over to get her cupcake. "Brady."

"All right," Brady exclaims as he trots over, get his cupcake and heads over to Beth. "Wow, this is what the eliminations are like."

"They get worst, Brady. But glad you're still here." Beth said, nuzzling Brady a bit.

"DJ, you're safe." Luna said, making DJ smiles as he comes over to get his own cupcake, "Josh, Cody, you two ise safe as well."

Josh and Cody come up and get their next cupcakes. Sierra looks worried as only she and Cameron are left standing. Chris spoke up, "And then there's Sierra and Cameron; Sierra; Getting a bit nutso right now but not enough to be a hazard to the ponies' health. Cameron? Well, you dropped out first in the challenge."

"Yes, I know." Cameron said, rubbing the back of his mane sheepishly. The pony wishes to quit now to spare the drama...but the last time he did that, Cameron ends up on the villains' team so he decided to play it safe this time to avoid the same mistake twice.

"It's based not only on personality, but how well you do in challenges. The final cupcake of the night for your team goes to..." Celestia said, pausing for a moment. Sierra and Cameron waits anxiously, wondering who will get the final cupcake of the night. After that, the princess spoke, "...Sierra."

"Yes!" Sierra giggles a bit as she came over and got her own cupcake. "Cody! Looks like I'm still here."

"Yeah, how fortunate," Cody said with an uneasy tone of voice.

"Well, like I said before, I think it's best to stand aside and give you others a chance to play." Cameron said with a nod, relieved that he's leaving the game once more. The princesses use their magic to change him back, "And I got one more thing to..."

Discord made the black hole appears again which sucks Cameron in and out of the game. After it disappears once more, he remarks, "I hate long goodbyes."

Chris speaks to the camera, "And thus, two more ponies bit the dust! And we got 36 left to play. What will happen next time? And will the Mane Six ever meet moi? Oh, they will but not in person."

"What do you mean 'not in person'?" DJ asks Chris confused.

"Shut it! Well, make sure to come out for the next episode of..." As Chris speaks the final lines, the camera goes away from him before ending outside of Canterlot. "Total...Drama...Equestria!!!"

--------

In the back room, Chris smirks devilishly as he came into the room with the Royal Sisters and Discord. Luna spoke, "Tell me. You are actually going to meet Twilight and her friends but not in person?"

"Right; Hey Chef," Chris calls over as Chef is putting on the final touches on the robot that his friend/enemy's been working on. "Is my new toy ready?"

"Yeah, it's been ready!" Chef remarks with a grunt as he goes over to a lever and pulls it over. The Royal Sisters and Discord gasps as the table lifts up, showing the completed work to them.

"Very nice, eh?"

"Oh yes, very, very nice...and chaotic." Discord laughs sinisterly, rubbing his hands together. "If the Total Drama ponies were a sight for my friends, wait until they meet...Chris McColt; Ha ha ha ha!"

---------------

We see clips of the next episode...

An announcer's voice is heard, "On the next Total Drama Equestria, wait, who is this pony?"

We see Chris in a room, wearing a device that allows him to control the new pony while speaking into a headset, "Hey. My name is Chris McColt!" Surprisingly, the 'Chris McColt' pony spoke the same lines that he did.

"Looks like Chris's robot is fully function. And what happens when a player ends up on another team? And get ready for music and torture! The next episode is coming up so don't miss it!!!"

Author's Note:

Ooh! Looks like Chris got something cooking planned for the next episode. How will this affect the game? The next episode is coming soon so read, review and suggest.

Also, I got an announcement. Since my buddy Orange Ratchet usually got work on days when he's not writing this, I decided to get to work on my other MLP fan-fics. No worries, I can still work on this story but even I can't wait to begin my next MLP: FIM fic so here it is...

"Golden Heart's Journey: Celestia asks for the Mane 6 along with Spike, Phobos, Ben Mare, the CMC and Nyx to meet her in the throne room. When they arrive, they see Golden Heart and after they chats a bit Nyx ask him how he came to Ponyville when her birthday was coming Golden Heart decides to tell them when he got the letter from Celestia and had send a reply (takes place during Curse of the Demon Pony and around Nyx's birthday).
Villains: Through his time trying to get to Canterlot the as soon as he got the note."

Can't wait to get to this story so you send in the reviews for this fic ASAP, 'kay folks?

Again, this episode has references to the shows' actual episodes, as well as the MLP fan-fictions.

Ezekiel's game with his fellow players is a reference to 'Gnomeo and Juliet'.

The scene with the Mystic Ponies was when my pal Nigel thought that FCs and OCs aren't allowed before I corrected him.

The song Heather sang, as mentioned, is based off "I Have Confidence" from "The Sound of Music".

References to Harry Potter and Fairly Oddparents were made.

The knock-out drops were a reference to a Tom and Jerry cartoon, "Quiet, Please!" Even Gwen beating Heather up was a reference to the same cartoon.

Heather's last part of her "Reason you suck" speech to Alejandro is from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Alejandro's boot is personal bias on Orange's part. Orange didn't like Alejandro from when World Tour was released, and didn't like the last episode of All-Stars. Most of it you can read in Heather's speech. By the way, we won't be booting ALL villains in every episode, this is the last one for a while.

As for Cameron, we felt his story had finished in All-Stars, so we decided to boot him here because we did not have much of a story for him this time around. Sorry to any Cameron fans.