• Published 24th Feb 2014
  • 1,466 Views, 65 Comments

MLP/Transformers: Fall of Equestria - Agent Maine



After replacing Starscream with a cloned Dreadwing, Megatron sets his sights Equestria.

  • ...
16
 65
 1,466

Prologue

A space bridge portal opened up high above a planet similar to earth, the key difference being that the sun and moon seemed to be in an odd orbit around the planet. The Decepticon warship, the Nemesis, came out of the space bridge a few seconds after it opened. Inside the warship Megatron and Dreadwing observe the planet from Bridge's view Screen.

"This is the planet I spoke of Lord Megatron. When I was last here, I detected a large supply of energon emanating from the planet." Dreadwing said.

"You'd better be right Dreadwing, considering earths own supply is almost exhausted. Because of this I require a new source. Begin scanning the planet." Megatron ordered Soundwave.

Soundwave began to do as he was told and soon got a massive reading. Megatron looked shocked from the reading then looked at Dreadwing with a half confused, half irritated look. Why hadn't Dreadwing told him about this earlier when he was still his second in command?

"If the reading was this great when you first arrived here, why didn't you tell me about this planet when you had the chance!?!" Megatron half barked at his new first lieutenant.

"The reading wasn't larger than earths when I detected it. I don't understand how it came to increase this much so quickly, it should have taken years for it to develop this much." Dreadwing stated, he was surprised by the reading as well, but kept his tone in check.

Megatron, still looking annoyed and puzzled, told Soundwave to check for any signs of life on the planet. Soon the view screen zoomed in close the planet where a city had been detected over one of the energon signals. It appeared to be some sort of palace rather than a city. The screen zoomed in closer to reveal the occupants of the planet. The image then shifted so that Megatron could get a better view of the occupants. The occupants looked similar to a species in earth, but they were smaller, multicolored, and some of them had wings, while others had horns, finally there were some with neither horns nor wings.

Overall the natives of the planet didn't look like they were going to be a problem, which made it perfect to conquer! Although Megatron has enough experience to know nothing is ever that easy. He noted that initial scans said that there wasn't any technology on the planet, which means spying on the planet would have to be done on the warship since he can't send troops to scan local vehicle forms for spying.


Down on Equestria

Princess Celestia watched as her sister finished raising her moon and night sky. As she flew over to her sister she noticed a blank expression on her sister's face as she stared out into the vastness of her night sky.

"Is something wrong younger sister?" Celestia asked as she landed softly by her younger sister. Princess Luna was startled by her sister, but quickly recovered and smiled.

"No nothing’s wrong dear sister, it's just, I thought I saw something for a moment. It was probably just a wormhole; it's about that time again." Celestia nodded and both sisters looked up at the star filled sky, still both sisters had a feeling deep down something was wrong. However nothing seemed out of the ordinary, so they went back inside so Celestia could retire for the night. Luna went to her chambers after bidding her sister goodnight. She then closed her eyes and began to try and focus in order to enter the realm of dreams, a domain where she could enter the dreams of all Equestrians. While there she often enjoyed watching the dreams of young fillies and colts.

Tonight however she had a hard time focusing, as she felt uneasy, as if something that didn't belong in her night sky was out there. She got up and went out onto her balcony to look at her night sky once more, and once again she didn't see anything wrong. She decided it would probably be best if she just read a book and relaxed before attempting to enter the dream realm again.


1 Week Later

After one week Megatron had learned all he needed to learn about this planet and its inhabitants. There were apparently 2 leaders, one who ruled during the day, and one during the night. Rule Number 1 for surprise invasions: always take out the leaders, without someone to lead the kingdom, there will be panic and chaos, thereby making victory easier. Megatron did however notice something strange about the creatures with horns. They seemed to have control of some sort of energy field that granted them a variety of abilities, such as teleportation, telekinesis, and a few other abilities. However they didn't seem to be able to use it as a weapon, so it didn't bother Megatron much. He'd have shockwave look into this strange power after project predacon was completed. He may possibly be able to harness the powers of these horned creatures in the future, thus giving him an edge over the autobots. Not that he'd need one, considering the predacons should be enough edge.

Dreadwing entered the bridge, where Megatron was just finishing a conversation with shockwave over a monitor.

"Lord Megatron, Soundwave has completed his initial scans of the energon supply beneath the palace. There is a large amount of energon; it's fairly close to the surface so the mining crews shouldn't have too much trouble reaching it. All we need to do is level the structures currently above it."

Megatron smiled, it was now time to begin his attack on the unsuspecting inhabitants of the planet below.

"Begin the attack commander," Megatron ordered. Dreadwing turned and started to leave the room when Megatron said "Oh and Dreadwing, I want you to lead the attack personally. While I don't expect the inhabitants of this world to put up a fight, I want you to make sure the two leaders don't survive the attack." Dreadwing turned and replied "Yes my Lord." he then turned walked out of the room. A few minutes later, Dreadwing and a squadron of vehicons where on the warship's main deck. They then started to run towards the stern before transforming into jets and soon were headed planet side.

Author's Note:

This is my first attempt at a fanfic so please tell me what you think in the comments below. If you find any spelling errors please point them out so I can fix them