• Published 12th Jan 2014
  • 2,010 Views, 32 Comments

Tentative Pet Pony - Ponyess



If I like Ponies, why couldn't I try to be one? That was the initial idea, and I guess I went by it. Now I'll have to live by my choice. Even after I realised it would be permanent and looking like this.

  • ...
61
 32
 2,010

Pony: 3

Once I had slipped the gloves on, the final changes came over me, not just the fact that my hands now are hooves. Furthermore, I found myself standing on all fours, like the pony I had come to pass for. That's natural, it is what I had come to expect, even if I had initially doubted it.

These changes are undeniable. I can't just see them, I feel them in every possible way. The one thing setting me apart, I had not put the muzzle on. I guess I'm not about to?


First I just walked up to the bed, looking it over, it did look inviting, and now it does look exactly right, I had to try it out now. Slipping down, just resting for a few minutes, just for the sake of it. It did feel just right for me. I had been resting my head on the pillow, my pillow, at least for the duration of my stay here.

I slip out of the bed, rose to my hooves. Funny how mundane and ordinary this did feel already.


Looking down at my still fair complexion, what would be considered white, for as long as I'm here, not that my skin had been dark.

Maybe it is my red hooves and garments, making it stand out all the more. I decided I enjoy the contrast. I'm not the one to complain. Could I have chosen white, if I wanted the contrast reversed, I guess I may have had the option, as I opted for various choices? Now that is too late, and by far. Can't say I regret any of my choices, not yet, and I had vowed, not to. It's a vacation, and I will enjoy it.


If I am to enjoy myself, I could as well have another glass of the delicious juice, I pondered. With that, I walked out, yet leaving the door open, maybe to have some fresh air? Entering the kitchen, the door had been left open, why bother closing it? I soon found what I had been looking for, the glass and the juice, then pouring myself some more, lifting it up, then slowly sipping, not greedily, but considering and enjoying my situation.

What I had opted for, truly did feel just as relaxing and comforting as I had hoped it would. Just the careless life of a pony. Everything already stacked high, awaiting me to make use of it.

Then I opened the clear glass door, in order to put the pitcher of juice back, only to find a bowl of salad, which I picked out, slipping a fair portion into a small salad bowl, before I picked the fork and started to enjoy my meal. I'm not a ruffian brute, I'm a cultivated pony, just as I had been. Isn't that what I had chosen to be?

Just as intended, I had enjoyed it in silence. It had been just as fresh as had been promised.

--- --- ---