• Published 12th Jan 2014
  • 2,010 Views, 32 Comments

Tentative Pet Pony - Ponyess



If I like Ponies, why couldn't I try to be one? That was the initial idea, and I guess I went by it. Now I'll have to live by my choice. Even after I realised it would be permanent and looking like this.

  • ...
61
 32
 2,010

In Diamonds Room: 11

Author's Note:

Silver Spoon's POV

”You could check out the wardrobe. I'm sure you'd find something fitting you!” Filthy told me as he had opened the door to the small room with a bed on one side.

If only I had known it was the room where my dear friend Diamond Tiara had been sleeping, as late as the night before. It is her room, but no traces of it.

Naturally, it had been redecorated and prepared for my arrival, even if he had never told me, I had no idea. What'd I say, if anything? Should I have tried to run off? I knew nothing of it and it is too late by now.


I found a pair of panties and a top. For some reason, I found them curious and it made me want to try them on. I thus slipped them out of the wardrobe, placing them on the bed before I slipped out of the skirt, panties and top I was wearing. I had not been wearing much, in part because I had been surprised. On the other hoof, I guess I never needed to wear all that much in the weather we had today?

I picked up the red panties, finding the fabric, or rather material strange, slippery, smooth, but elicited excitement as I hold on to them.

Lifting the right foot, slipping it into the panties, then pulling them up to my knee, before I lifter the left foot and slipping it into the panties. From here I pulled them up, marvelling about the treasure I had found, not knowing what they were, represented, or what they were made out of. I just felt excited, because I had been allowed to wear them, as if he had not contrived for me to slip them on?


Then I failed to notice they were identical to the once the pet pony is wearing. The very one whom he had walked home, as I followed him?

The slippery rubber felt cool to the touch. What had hit me first now is what I had failed to notice, I'm feeling both nude, and fully dressed up, and both at the same time.

Picking the top, before I lifted my hands up I allowed the garment slip down and adjusted it slightly, before I felt secure, wearing it.

Had I been looking in the mirror and compared what I wore with Diamond, I should have realised, they're identical. Only I never cast a glance towards a mirror, even failed to notice, there was no mirror in the room. How curious?


Of course I could take them off if I wanted to, if I needed to, but right now it feels as if I never would need to. Something about the design. Maybe it is in how close to my skin they were, in the way they followed my body's movement? Almost as if they had been painted on, despite the apparent thickness of the metallic bloody red rubber they had been crafted out of.

Physically, I'm still capable of taking the suit of, but mentally, I just didn't want to. It's more in the garments themselves, and the connection they made, than in the fact that I had been told to wear them. However unspecified this expressed demand had been. It isn't as if he had pointed at them, yelling to me to slip them on. He's much more sophisticated than that. He knows it is better to allow you to think it is what you desired before he asked you to.

He is sophistication and excellence personified. This is after all where the Diamond Tiara I had grown to befriend came from. She may have had more to learn from him, as did I, but we're not adults yet.


A whinny escaped the pet pony's lips all of a sudden, almost as if she wanted to tell me something. I just couldn't make it out.

“Cute little Pony!” I just uttered.

Then she just looked at me, but I couldn't make anything out. If only I had recognised her as easily as she recognised me, even with the fancy panties on.

That's when a knock on the door told me what time of day it is, and I rose to my feet, allowing her to follow me to the table.

--- --- ---