• Published 7th Jan 2014
  • 3,780 Views, 196 Comments

Equestriancraft - Lionpaw315



Welcome to Equestria...where pegasi control the weather, the sun and the moon are moved by the celestial sisters....and where the Sky Army leader and some of his friends are now officially stuck.

  • ...
6
 196
 3,780

Into Equestria

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!"
"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!"
YOU FOUND HIM IN THE FOREST; YOU SHOULD KNOW SOMETHING!"
"WELL, I DON'T! STOP YELLING AT ME!!"
"WHY ARE WE YELLING IN THE FIRST PLACE?!"
"Oh, I don't know, maybe BECAUSE ONE OF OUR FRIENDS IS TURNING INTO A FREAKING UNICORN?!"
"OH YEAH!"
"Guys, lets just calm down. Being crazy and irrational won't solve anything."
Ah, yes. Ant. Always the voice of reason, Ant thought as he tried to break up the argument. Being the oldest and most mature, he felt it was his duty to break up fights before they occurred, or else things could get really hectic.
Jason and Sky stared at Ant as if he had grown two heads. "What do you mean, we can't solve problems by being crazy and irrational?" Sky gasped. "Yeah, it's always worked before," Jason added, giving Ant a what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-you look.
Ant facepalmed and shook his head. There was no point in trying to explain to those two what logic was. They fought and argued with each other, but they were so alike that it was usually impossible for them to get along. Ant sighed and glanced at Ty.
Ty was now fully a unicorn, looking perfectly miserable, and moping. Jordan was right beside him, trying to calm him down while the other people in the room fought. It seemed to be working, as Ty seemed less perplexed and was finally well enough to walk around and get used to his new pony body.
"Guys, look," whispered Ant to Jason and Sky. "Ty's getting used to his new body!"
That caught their attention quickly. They looked over and giggled at the sight of Ty trying to walk with four hooves instead of two feet.
Crash! That was the sound of Ty tripping over his hooves. This process continued for about another five minutes until Ty eventually gave up. He just laid on the ground, scowling and making faces. His horn started glowing a weird white color, and images of the faces he made were projected onto the ceiling. Ant and the rest of them couldn't take it anymore. They doubled over in laughter, Sky laughing so hard he fell onto the floor.
Ty looked at them laughing and grinned. He made faces more and more ridiculous, until finally, they were are just a jumbled mess of four laughing boys and a pony, rolling around on the floor.
When he finally caught his breath, Jordan gasped out, "You know, maybe you turning into a unicorn isn't so bad after all!" Ty nodded, and projected one last face onto the ceiling before his horn shut off.
Something clicked in Ant's head. "You know, I wonder what else he can do know," he thought out loud. Ty raised an eyebrow. A devilish grin spread across his face.
Ten seconds later, Sky was running around screaming with a squid on his head.
Suddenly, Bodil burst into the room. "Sky!" He gasped in his Bulgarian accent. "A strange new portal has just opened up in the forest and no one knows what it is and-" Bodil stopped suddenly.He squinted at Ty. "Hang on, is that Ty?"
"No, it's my new pet horse named Snowy." Ant replied, shooting Ty a look that said, "PLAY ALONG."
Ty looked like he was going to protest, then thought better of it. He sighed, and muttered, "Neigh."
Bodil looked exasperated. "Snowy? Seriously, Ant? Just how stupid do you think I am?"
Ant thought about for a second, and said, "Very."
"Ha ha. Very funny." snapped Bodil. "Don't tell me how Ty's a unicorn, because I don't want to know. But as I was saying, a new portal opened up near the forest, and I came to get Sky. Speaking of which, why is he running around with a squid on his head?"

"...So the recruits were just doing their daily patrolling around the border, and then they heard this strange humming noise..."
Bodil was explaining to the five friends about the portal. Ty was lagging behind, tripping over his hooves and other things on the the road, but still doing his best to keep up. Ant looked back to make sure that he wasn't too far behind.
Well, he was a little more that "too-far-behind", but whatever. They could still see him, and Ty was really in trouble, he would have given a shout by then.
"...and now, here we are!" Bodil called, stopping suddenly and holding out his arms. Ant bumped into him. "Careful!" Bodil said. "You might fall into the portal, and who knows whats on the other side." To add some drama, Bodil gulped. Ant rolled his eyes. "Can't I just see it?" he asked, exasperated. Without waiting for a reply, he pushed Bodil aside and gasped. "Woah."
The portal was amazing. It swirled with all of the colors of the rainbow and glowed brightly. When Ant squinted, he could just barely make out the shape of a few gemstones...one, two three, four, five six...Six of them, all carved into peculiar shapes.
"Wow!" Sky said, stepping next to him and echoing Ant and everyone else's thoughts. They all leaned closer to get a better look. All except Bodil. He just stepped aside and started playing his his tie.
They all stood admiring the portal when suddenly, "I WANNA SEE IT TOO!"
Ant turned around and saw Ty running as fast as he could toward them. He was panting hard, and wasn't looking where he was going.
One of Ty's hooves caught on a rock and he slammed into the group of friends, pushing them into the portal. There was a whole lot of screaming. Then the portal started to close.
Bodil wasn't sure what to do. Tell everyone what was going on, or jump in the portal himself? Think, Bodil. Use the perfectly logical answer and go get some help, or be impulsive and jump into the portal and follow them?
Bodil screamed, "CANNONBALL!" and dove into the portal just as it closed.

Author's Note:

Sorry no pony POV in this one, but it would be kinda pointless since it would only be about a paragraph long since the next chapter is introducing them to the mane six.