• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 3,749 Views, 135 Comments

Battlefield Friends: The Equestrian DLC - ColoradoBlueJay



The Battlefield Friends all download the Equestrian DLC, but find out it holds a whole 'nother world.

  • ...
12
 135
 3,749

Only in Battlefield Friends: TE DLC

Only in Battlefield

Real Battles...

Real Friends...

"Alright so there I was, in the prone position looking over objective Alpha, when suddenly... BOOM! There was a gunship that fell from the sky!" Recon shouted with excitement, sitting on the comfortable brown couch.

"So I decided to get up and walk, wait no run towards Alpha. And it was so cool, there were flames, grass burning, and man the huge thing just fell from the sky! And for a second after capturing the objective myself, I thought I had no way of getting over to Delta. Well shows me right, the commander dropped me my own atv."

"Then on my way to Delta there were three enemy players. Then BAM! I ran them over like bowling pins."


VRRROOMM

"Do you hear something?"

"It sounds like some, predator, inching towards you for the..."

Enemy Killed 300
Enemy Killed
Enemy Killed 25


"It really wasn't a big deal..." Recon said looking down at his right hand, blowing off his nails. "Then when I finally arrived at objective Delta, I walked in slowly, cause you know, I'm kinda the shit. So there were three enemies stationed up in a tower and the other two on the roof tops. I aimed at the sniper in the tower, and BOOM! Headshot! I scoped the next guy with another headshot, and the third sniper I had to waste two more rounds, but I got the job done. HAHAHA!!!

ONLY IN BATTLEFIELD FRIENDS...

Author's Note:

Okay. So we all know how there's those commercials for Only in Battlefield right? So since I don't have a game capture card, I can't show you, what cool moments I have while playing BF4. So through BFFs TE DLC, I will share my epic battlefield moments perceived through each class. And yes, I did get three kills with an ATV...