• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 3,747 Views, 135 Comments

Battlefield Friends: The Equestrian DLC - ColoradoBlueJay



The Battlefield Friends all download the Equestrian DLC, but find out it holds a whole 'nother world.

  • ...
12
 135
 3,747

Conquest on Canterlot

The Colonel raised his ACB and jolted towards the white prestigious alicorn. Celestia wasted no time in dispelling the Colonel.
NPC Killed Sh1tbuket 12

Recon watched the humiliation before him from the tower. The Colonel Spawned in on Recon; clearly pissed.

"How about you give me some covering fire. Sold-ier." Colonel said before jumping off the side of the tower. Recon set up his bi-pod and took aim at the white unicorn pegasus thing. Slowly Recon pulled the trigger, but as soon as he did an ammo crate fell in front of the scope blocking the shot. Thus resulting in the Colonel dying once more.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Recon yelled, looking at the Noob.

"You needed ammo." Noob said calmly, as if nothing were wrong.


Celestia killed the Colonel, and heard a loud pop from the tower. She saw two of the aliens that were attacking her kingdom, and it seemed that they were fighting.

"None the less." She thought, charging her horn with the power of the sun itself.
PWWEEEW


"But you needed ammo." Noob said.

"There's plenty of other space to put the damn crate, not in front of me!"
PWWEEEW

"OH SHI-"
Enemy killed 100
Enemy killed 100
Multi-kill 75
275

The top of the tower was decimated. It began to crumble from the top down. Cracking and splitting, taking its sweet time to crumble. Celestia turned away and walked. The tower fell creaking under pressure, making a cloud of dust and other debris rise behind the immortal. As bad ass that had looked, it was despoiled by one man with a shotgun.
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Celestia was thrown across the map like a rag doll, and not seen within sight.

The barrel of the USAS smoked heavily and dissipated into thin air.
Sh1tbuket 12 Killed NPC

"Nice shot sir!" Medic said but came to a clear observation. "Did you just use. Did you just use frag rounds sir?"

"No." The Colonel simply stated.

"Yeah I think you did." Engineer said walking up to the two.

"You didn't see anything." The Colonel said cocking an eye at Engineer." Besides we still need to take Charlie, at the top of the mountain."

The Colonel walked away and out of the cobblestone courtyard, heading towards objective Charlie.


"Canterlot sits atop an a steep mountain side. With that the castle has open courtyards along the outer edge towards the drop off. This conquest control point how ever has three 9K22 Tunguska anti air tanks, along with dozens of TOW launcher turrets and .50 caliber machine guns posted along the walls over looking the courtyard."

"You shut your mouth Level Cap!" Noob yelled from the transport chopper he was riding in. Level Cap just stared at the Noob across the gap of space between the two transports. Two American attack helicopter pulled up and then in front of the two transports. The thundering sounds echoed from the choppers as they made the attack on Canterlot. The attack helicopters swung right and swooped low left and fired the hydra rockets at the RU positions down below. The anti air tanks fired their cannons at the attackers, and the ground troops fired rockets and mounted the machine guns.

Engineer mounted the right side mounted gatling gun on the venom and fired regular bursts from the gun, hitting the machine gun nests with accuracy.

"Yeah!" Engineer, Recon, and the Medic yelled.

A rocket launched from a TOW gun position and hit a strafing attack helicopter. The chopper spun out of control and hit a row of fuel tanks, resulting in a deadly explosion, killing three Russian soldiers. Dust sifted off the walls of the high tower. The tower cracked horizontally in the middle, and the top came crashing down on top of one of the Tunguska tank, creating more damage on the mountain side. The rest of it came crashing down shortly after, falling through a large hallway and cut off the rest of the castle from the front.

Recon spun the helicopter round right and touched down. The Medic and the Noob jumped out and charged the battered positions of the RU with other soldiers that jumped out of the other transport. Engineer provided covering fire from the chopper.

Enemy Gunship Inbound

The gunship appeared in the air space and wasted no time in firing at the american assault force. Fire practically rained from the sky, destroying the two transport helicopters and everyone in general vicinity. The gunship continued to pound the mountain side castle causing big cracks at the base support that held the castle up. With a final few explosions, the castle's base fell off in chunks and smaller debris. Then followed suit the rest of the structure. Canterlot now lay waste at the base of the mountain in a pile of building materials, now only tangled and destroyed.

"Levolution." Noob whispered to no one in particular. "Levolution..."