• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 2,946 Views, 122 Comments

Draconic Time Guardian - The-DerpSide



Spike's greatest secret is revealed. He is working for Princess Celestia maintaining he fabric of time. (Starts between seasons 3 and 4)

  • ...
10
 122
 2,946

Ch 2: The TARDIS

For basic Character designs, I'm using the anthro character forms by one of my favorite deviantart artists, ss2sonic. Links are now up!

Spike's basic appearance (wrong clothes though): http://ss2sonic.deviantart.com/art/Time-Skip-MLP-Spike-302024109

Princesses Celestia and Twilight Sparkle: http://ss2sonic.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Twilight-353465475

Rarity: http://ss2sonic.deviantart.com/art/Time-Skip-MLP-Rarity-302372410

Pinkie Pie: http://ss2sonic.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Rise-and-Shine-Pinkie-270138288

Fluttershy: http://ss2sonic.deviantart.com/art/Time-Skip-MLP-Fluttershy-302372752

Rainbow Dash: http://ss2sonic.deviantart.com/art/Time-Skip-MLP-Rainbow-Dash-302373027

Applejack: http://ss2sonic.deviantart.com/art/Time-Skip-MLP-Applejack-302373300

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"What?!" Spike said in disbelief as he stood up, in disbelief about what just happened. Just when Twilight was about to speak, Doctor Whooves cut her off.

"Don't! If you tell him what might happen, it will create a fixed point in time. That means that it the event must happen or all of reality will be ripped apart."

Hearing this, the six mares blanched and even Pinkie Pie made the motions of a Pinkie Promise.

Shaking her head, Rarity inspected the ice-blue box that Spike arrived in. There were two windows on each side with six paneled frames on each window. There was a black strip of paint near the top above the doors with the words "Guard Public Call Box". Her gaze went onto the scorch marks randomly scattered across it.

"It seems small. It'll be a tight fit. Now Spikey, don't use that as an excuse to grope any of us." She said, giggling slightly.

"It's not..... What?!" Spike just stammered. "What is going on."

"Spike, you know of our most recent law made." Celestia said, keeping her face straight.

"But that doesn't pertain to me! I'm a dragon!" He stammered.

"Actually" Doctor Whooves spoke up, and Spike turned to his mentor. "As you WERE hatched on Canterlot soil, you DID have to have Equestrian Citizen papers made for you, making you an Equestrian Citizen."

Spike just turned to see his six closest friends looking at him with hopeful expressions.

"Me. But..." Spike said turning to Celestia with a frightened expression. "What if I hurt them?"

"Okay. I didn't want to do this, but you can't leave...unless you take all six of them." Celestia said, and Spike groaned and smacked a clawed hand against his face.

"What choice do I have." Spike said, before being tackled by the six mares.

Pulling himself free, he gazed at the ice-colored box that brought him here. "Sorry girl, but we're going to have company."

"Who are you talking to?" Pinkie Pie shouted next to him, suddenly appearing next to him.

"Gah!" Spike shouted, stumbling back slightly. "The TARDIS! I'm talking to the TARDIS!"

"TARDIS?" Twilight asked, "Why did you name a ship something that almost sounds like tardy?"

"It stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space." Spike explained, "It's basically my home away from home."

"A'h agree with Rarity though. It's ah bit on the small side." Applejack said, gazing on the TARDIS.

Spike just grinned and opened the door, and walked into a dark space. The girls walked in and Spike flipped a switch, and the room filled with light.

The walls were a golden color and had circular designs on them. A glass floor held up by six pillars with an engraving on each pillar was in the center of the room, and stairs leading to someplace downstairs. Two large couches that could fit three ponies sitting each were next to each other-with a chair on the other side, and the rest of the sections around the floor were blocked off by a fence. A hexagon-shaped panel around a glass pillar was in the center of the room, with switches, levers, monitors, and buttons all over it. Inside the pillar were greenish pistons.

The ponies were speechless at the gigantic room, until Fluttershy of all ponies found her voice.

"It's bigger...on the inside....if you don't mind." She said.

"Okay. I need you six to sit down while I set the coordinates." Spike said, while all of the mares sat down, watching him run from section to section.

"Um...don't you need any help?" Rainbow Dash asked, wondering where he got all of that energy.

"Maybe another time." Spike said, "but the TARDIS has to get to know all of you before she'll teach you how to drive her."

"Are you sure this box'll move." Applejack said, rubbing her head to stave off an oncoming headache, and Spike gazed back at her.

"This is one of the most powerful ships in the galaxy, one of the only vessels that can travel anywhere in space and time! Though, I do believe doubt is to be expected." Spike said, pressing a few other buttons before pulling out a lever and the pistons starting moving before a groaning, wheezing sound filled the room.

Vworp. Vworp. Vworp.

"Now. Open the doors." Spike said, grinning at the thought of what the mares would see.

Twilight glided over to the doors-as that's all she had learned to do with her new wings, with Rainbow Dash following her and the others walking (or, in Pinkie's case-bouncing) over. Flinging the doors open, the girls were struck at the sight of their own planet below them.

"It's so.....beautiful..." Rarity said, "My, I could be inspired to make many more dresses for a very long time!" Spike walked over and looked over their shoulders.

"Yeah. I never get tired of the sight." Spike said.

As the girls walked on shaky legs to the couches, Spike stood watching the planet with a small, nostalgic smile.

"Hey! What does this lever do?" Pinkie's voice came from the room, and Spike turned to see Pinkie hovering over the control panel.

"No Wait!" Spike started to say, but Pinkie pulled the lever down and the TARDIS turned and jerked back down to the planet.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Spike held on to the bottom of the floor just in front of the doorway. The mares had grabbed onto his left arm and were trying to pull him up. In his right hand, he held a tan object that had a glass orb at the top with a green orb inside the glass. Spike gazed down and saw an oncoming building.

With a yell of terror, he aimed the object at the control panel and the green orb lit up and a buzzing sound seemed to emerge from the object. A lever lowered and the TARDIS jerked up, Spike nearly losing his grip and barely missing the top of the building.

The mares held on, and Spike managed to get his grip, and pull himself back into the TARDIS, shutting the doors behind him.

"And THAT'S why we don't pull random levers!" Spike said, panting as he got up onto shaky legs.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In Appleloosa, months before the "buffalo incident"

A pony walked into a alleyway, panting from a long day at work.

All of a sudden, without warning, there was a cry of "EXTERMINATE!" and he heard nothing else again.

Author's Note:

Sorry, this is all I have time to upload.