• Published 14th Mar 2012
  • 4,272 Views, 97 Comments

Hope/ An Angel in Equestria - brandsca123



Fluttershy finds an abandened human baby

  • ...
11
 97
 4,272

Dark Impetus

Chapter 10
Dark Impetus

A/N: I highly recommend listening to the song Dark Impetus because this chapter is heavily based off it.




In the Deamonta world, The former general Kerosine was floating in a black void. He was banished to the shadowlands for his disobedience. He felt something tugging at his mind. His mind was being invaded by the shadow. Then something strange happened, the shadow started to speak to him in his mind.

"I know what you desire." Kerosine was starting to panic. he couldn't grasp what was happening.

"I can give you power but in return I need your body." The shadow started to consume his body, and wrapped his body in a dark cocoon. Kerosine felt his body changing, and his mind fading away as the shadow took over. Then a flash of light consumed them and they disappeared. A shadow like ball appeared in Mooneaters throne room. and a figure stepped out. It vaguely resembled a human in plated armor, all but its head was covered. It had twin horns jutting out of its skull, and its ears were pointed. It clenched a fist and a blade popped out of a slit on its wrist. The figure eyed the blade with interest and grinned a toothy smile, revealing sharp pointed teeth. The figure laughed.

"This body will serve me well." Just then two deamon guards barged into the room. Kabold and Sheraa stared at the creature with malice.

"Who are you?" Sheraa growled

"And what have you done with our Lord." Kabold roared. The figure took a battle stance and said.

"I am the shadow consumer of worlds, and soon you shall be killed by my blade." The shadow said. The two guards lunged at him with claws drown. The shadow raised its blade and swung. An arch of blue light zoomed towards the two. They were then cut in half by the force and fell to the floor dead. The shadow laughed some more as he said.

"This is too easy, soon this world will be consumed." He walked out of the room and into the main hall slaughtering deamons left and right as he made his way outside. He then rammed his blade into the ground as dark roots poured out and started to cover the land.



><><><><><><><><><><><><



In Equestria Princess Luna was busy raising the moon to make way for the night when she saw a star disappear. Soon after that another one followed, and another and another. She gasped at the anomaly that she was seeing. Never in her life has she seen stars disappear in bulk like that, and she knew that something was up. She quickly made her way to the palace and up to her sister's room.

"Big sis, the stars are disappearing." Luna said. Princess Celestia smiled and said in a motherly tone,

"Luna are you sure it wasn't a nightmare..." But she was cut off in mid sentence as Luna shouted.

"HOW COULD I BE HAVING A NIGHTMARE WHEN I WAS BUSY MAKING WAY FOR THE NIGHT." Princess Celestia was taken by surprise by her sister's attitude. She stared into her eyes and saw a hint of fear. Celestia went toword her window and looked out into the sky and sure enough the stars were disappearing one by one. She went wide eyed and said to Luna.

"Inform the guards not to bug me. I will be in my study to see what's causing this." Luna only nodded and ran out the door.

"I fear that we may be in danger." Celestia said as she quickly made her way to her study. Left and right she thrusted books down on the desk and started to look through them with determination. She read furiously and gasped at what she found.

"The shadow?!, Consumer of worlds?!" She started to break out into a cold sweat.

"I must inform the elements of harmony." She magiced a scroll and quill and started to write. Once she was done she sent it, and as it disappeared she said.

"I only hope it's not to late." With that she made her way to the throne room to wait, but not before telling some guards to fetch Twilight and the others.



Down in ponyville Twilight was busy doing some late night reading when Spike barged into the room holding a scroll in his claws.

'Twilight, Twilight it's a letter from the princess." Spike said. Twilight dropped her book and took the scroll.

"Why would the princess be writing to me this late." She said as she opened the scroll. It read....


My faithful student, it has been brought to my attention by my sister that stars are starting to disappear one by one. I fear that Equestria is in danger and I need the elements of harmony to stop this possible threat. I took the liberty of sending some of my guards to fetch you and your friends. I await you in the castle.
Yours truly Princess Celestia


"Stars are disappearing?" Twilight said as she looked out her window. She gasped and said.

"Spike watch the place for me I'm going to get my friends."

"Sure thing Twilight." Spike said as the unicorn left.