• Published 14th Mar 2012
  • 2,246 Views, 30 Comments

My Little Brink of Hope - NecromancerX69



Equestria is at war with the Griffons, nothing new... Their only hope is the last humans of the Ark

  • ...
2
 30
 2,246

The Ark Last Hope

New fanfic hope you ppl like it. Based on>>> Brink

In case you get lost or you haven't play the game I highly recommend you to use this >>website : BrinkWiki<< wile you read my fanfic.

Thanks to Zephyr for pre-reading my fic.
Enjoy...


Chapter 1
The Ark Last Hope

Stupid Humans… They brought it to themselves… They brought… The end of mankind and planet Earth.

Our stupidity makes us blind to the truth. We were killing our planet true: war, contamination, bioweapons, fire, oil, deforestation, extinction of many animal species, etc.

In the far future of what was one beautiful planet filled with lands, rivers, forests, cities, farms, lakes, among other things…

Now is nothing more than a huge mass of water…
All that destruction to nature make the planet retaliate against us, by flooding the oceans, all the lands were filled with water that even reach the mountains.

Still like roaches we managed to survive… The Ark, what used to be just an experimental water city ended up being our last hope to survive the great flood.

During the beginnings of the inevitable great flood, the Ark located near San Francisco was forced to move into the ocean where it began to grow by the many ships filled with people that seeked refuge from the ocean.

The Ark that was one small water city grow by the thousands, it was a nice place to stay until all land ceased to exist. The Ark lost contact with the outside world, the structure is beginning to deteriorate, rations are beginning to go scarce, and sickness filled the Ark… Tensions were growing between the guest population and the founders. They are at the brink of civil war.

The guests are the name of the survivors who come to the Ark seeking refuge, made of the majority of the working class. While the founders are the original people who lived in the Ark before the guests arrive; they are nothing more than corporate greedy bastards.

As Tensions grew they got separated into factions ready to fight for survival, the Resistance and the Security Force.

The Resistance belongs to the guests, they were wishing that rations must be shared fairly, also searching for a way to escape the Ark and look for help in the outside world if there is any left.

The Security Force belongs to the founders, made by hired personnel ready to defend the Ark and establish order. The funny part is that 60% of the security force is made by guests. Their ideals is to save the rations and keep the population inside the Ark, for the outside world is a dangerous place and no longer habitable (Waterworld movie anyone).

Both sides are fully armed and loaded, ready to give a good fight and achieve... Survival.



[Location… The Ark/ Aquarium] Day 1…

Security Forces were taking heavy damage, for they have just managed to blow the door that contained the hostage they are now trying to get out of the Aquarium.

But the pesky Resistance is not allowing them to take further steps for they are very well entrenched in the Kyuden Restaurant of the Aquarium, bullets and grenades are keep being thrown by both sides, yet neither one or the other retreats.

“Dammit we cannot hold for much longer if we can’t keep moving!” Said Leney from the Security side. He is an african american wearing at the moment the Good Cop suit, same goes to his friends.

Bang, bang, came out of the pistol of Wiltshire the leader of the group, he is caucasian. He was trying to hit one of the Resistance scum.

“We must try; we need to take the Hostage to safety!” Said Wiltshire reloading his Kalt pistol.

“And how are we going to do that, we don’t have much space to move with those punks well entrenched!” Said Osman the tough guy of the team he is also African American, While taking cover.

“Arrrg!” Just now another one from the Security force fall, half of his body is filled with bullet wounds.

“Here take this!” Come from Leney, throwing to the fallen officer a medical syringe so he can heal and come back to action.

The officer injects himself, and when he is about to get up, he is again filled with bullets only this time they kill him.

“Dammit I hate when they do that!” Said Osman, watching the dead officer.

“They just deploy two light turrets!” Said Wiltshire, getting more worried, for his ammo is getting low.

“This is it, game over man, game over!” Said Leney taking cover.

“Will you stop joking for one second! This is serious!” Said Osman returning fire with his Kross SMG.

“Sorry!” Said Leney. Firing his Galactic SMG to the Resistance punks.

If things don’t change Security will fail and the Hostage will be executed, right now the only thing they can do is… *BOOM!*... Hope?

The light turrets were blown up, all Security forces were surprised even the Resistance, they look to the source of the fire and found one member of Security, strange he wasn’t with them when they arrive.

It’s a Heavy duty type officer wearing The Bomb suit, color urban camo, only instead of the traditional bomb helmet, he was wearing the Shield helmet that is a gas mask underneath a visor helmet, also using the urban camo colors.

In his hands was the source of the destruction of the turrets… an ‘EZ-Nade AGL’ in other words a heavy grenade launcher. He places it on his back and takes another weapon… a ‘Gotlung Minigun’ it starts to spin sending hell to the Resistance.

“Who the hell is that guy?!” Said Leney not believing his own eyes.

“Doesn’t matter the Resistance is starting to retreat let’s keep pushing!” Ordered Wiltshire.

All Security forces started to return fire for their moral has been restored by the mysterious person inside the Bomb suit.

In the end Security Manage to take the Hostage to the docks, thanks to the mysterious person, yet he refuses to enter the boat with them.

“It’s an order enter the boat now!” Said Wiltshire to the mysterious person, he just shakes his head slowly saying no, right now they have small time to talk for this guy somehow deploy 3 Gatling turrets, stopping for now the Resistance for getting into the docks.

“Forget it just leave him!” Said Osman to Wiltshire, remembering him of his duty.

“Hey before we go! At least tell us your name!” Said Leney very grateful to our Bomb suit guy.

The guy in the Bomb suit just turn around giving them his back and say in a very heavy voice just one word.

“Storm…” Said the Bomb suit guy and runs to the other side of the docks throwing himself into the ocean.

“Now that’s interesting.” Said Wiltshire, only to be interrupted by a bullet that almost hit him; it seems the Resistance managed to destroy the turrets.

“Shit they are here!” Said Osman returning fire.

“Let’s fall back! We got the Hostage!” Orders Wiltshire to the boat conductor, leaving the scene to live for another day all thanks to Storm.



[Location… The Ark/ Security Tower] Day 6…

The Resistance was having a bad time, they just managed to save brother Nachayev, but they are been keep inside the facility, for Security Forces was not allowing them to escape. Their only way out is go up the ramp, pass the wall door of Security they blow up and escape through the same place where they came here.

Their only problem is the f**n ramp, Security made it a death trap, if any of the Resistance try to use it they will be dead for sure. Security snipers filled the walls, turrets placed near the ramp, and land mines placed on the same ramp.

“Those cowards! They don’t know how to fight fair!” Said Sobotka of the Resistance side, he is Asian wearing The Voice suit. Watching the Snipers, while at the same time keeping his head hidden.

“We have no choice this is our only escape! If we try to go around they will just change positions!” Came from the Leader of the group is name is Mason he is Caucasian wearing The Lost suit. Shooting his Gerund AR to a Security officer who was foolish to try and approach them while shooting. Now the fool is dead.

“If we could get a distraction we could shoot down the snipers!” Said Clive he is Hispanic (looks Hispanic to me if not please correct me) wearing the Warrior suit. Taking cover, a sniper almost hit him.

“The turrets and engineer pigs won’t allow us! It would be a quick and painful dead!” Said Sobotka.

Just now another of their brothers just fall by a sniper shot.

“We have do something fast!” Said Clive.

This could be the end of our friends of the Resistance and their brother Nachayev that is their only way out of the Ark. If there just was one way to escape this dammed prison… *BUDA-BUDA-BUDA-BUDA!* (sound of machine gun).

The snipers were killed from behind, making some of their bodies fall from the wall landing on the hard floor. The Resistance was surprised by looking the dead bodies of the snipers on the floor, they look up the wall to see one of their own, he might have not come with them when they arrive to save Nachayev, maybe he is the reinforcements sent by Brother Chen.

The mysterious guy who took down the snipers was a Heavy type wearing The Fortress Suit colored in gray and purple. The only difference is instead of wearing the helmet and jaw of the Fortress Suit, he was wearing the Sweat which is a pair of goggles with cloth covering his head and face, the cloth was of color grey with a skull jaw under the goggles painted in white.

In his hands was the ‘Maximus MG’ altered with a High-capacity magazine, Dual-Vent Muzzle Brake and a COGA scope, he just now use it to kill the snipers, now he is shooting down the Security Engineers and their worthless turrets.

“That’s it boys let’s move now while we can!” Said Mason.
“Yea that’s what a fair fight is like! Hit them hard!” Said Sobotka shooting his Kross SMG.

It took some time for the Security forces persistency in not allowing them to scape, but thanks to our man in the Fortress suit, they get out alive with Nachayev in one piece. They all enter their escape route from the Prison Tower.

They were about to head back with Chen only to find the guy in the Fortress suit walking away from them.

“What he is not coming with us?” Asked Clive.

“I don’t know. Let me go ask him.” Said Sobotka, now approaching our Fortress suit guy walking away.

“Hey man you not coming with us?” Asked Sobotka, also a bit interested in our Fortress guys for he just find out his right eye is red, kind of look robotic to say the least.

“No.” Said our fortress guy in a very heavy and wicked voice.

“What? Didn’t Chen send you to help us?” Asked Sobotka again.

“No.” He said again.

“Then why did you help us?” Asked Sobotka really surprised.

He didn’t answer he only stop near a small wall where he must depart.

“Head back with your friends and protect Nachayev, you still haven’t arrived to CCity.” Said it almost like a mad man with a heavy voice. Sobotka got a bit scared.

“Can at least ask your name before you leave?” Asked Sobotka.

“Big Fat Joe” He said going up the wall and disappearing from view. Sobotka headed back with his team and return to CCity to live for another day thanks to Fat Joe here.




[Time passes by in the Ark] Weeks…

Both Big Fat Joe and Storm turn into legends in the coming future, they both did their part protecting and destroying the Ark.


Big Fat Joe helped in the defense of the city during the vaccine development to be distributed to the guest population to cure the sickness that is spreading through the Ark. While the founders told Security they were actually constructing a bioweapon.

Big Fat Joe make sure not a single Security scum made it pass the gate, thanks to some Gatling turrets he deployed strategically, not to mention modified landmines designed to take down the robot from moving through.

In the end the Vaccine was produced and charred to the guest population, and Security was defeated that day forcing them to retreat and for ever have nightmares of that monster’s red eye, they will forever remember Big Fat Joe.



Storm helped in the defense of the Airport later days were the Resistance tried to use Nachayev to pilot the plane so they could escape the Ark and look for outside help if there is still any land. While Security told his men one truth, there is still land out there; the only problem is when they send scouts to look for help they were killed the worst way possible, for land is even worse than how the Ark is having is problems with resources. Security was forced to relocate the Ark that day, and now they just don’t have enough power to move it again, if the Resistance escape on the plane, they will make the Ark get invaded by the outside world killing everyone in it, including the guests.

Storm stopped the Resistance from getting into the plane, even if they got the Hydraulic fluid, they never pass him inside the hangar, he was carrying two Gotlung Miniguns in each hand, a normal human will never be able to carry two of such monstrosities in each hand, man they can barely lift one with two.

In the end the Resistance was forced to retreat and also got nightmares of storm’s gas mask with soulless blue eyes. Later days the hangar was blown up along with the plane, no one knew how it happen; both sides blame each other, The Resistance to Security and they to the Resistance.



Big Fat Joe helped in the defense of Operation Babel; The Resistance without a way to escape the Ark they were force to get serious by trying to blow up the founders tower with a huge ass guided missile. Security work this time is try to fix the crane in order to move on and hack the missile to stop it from launching.

During the defense good group of Security managed to take down Big Fat Joe, he is not dead yet only down in the floor wounded, they were about to finish him only to find him disappear before their eyes like magic. Somehow he teleported to the top of the building made out of cargo crates, where he got ready a homemade missile launcher in case they fixed the crane.

Security was about to finish fixing the crane, only to end up the Latticed boom of same crane being blown up making the crane useless and the gate will now remain seriously closed till the guided missile launches and blows up the founders tower.

In the end Security was defeated thanks to Big Fat Joe and forced to fall back, for they could not continue further to stop the missile. Still they kind of win because when the missile was launched it was already sabotaged to begin with and never hit the tower.



Storm helped in the attack on the tower, to stop the explosive placed on top of the tower, with very few members of the Resistance were trying to defend it. Storm was kind of angry because in the other campaigns he participated, he only wounded his victims, never kill them, right now he was killing them to make them think it twice whoever dare to stand in his way.

In the end all Resistance members retreated out of fear to further angry Storm, after all they didn’t wish to die protecting a bomb to begin with. Storm picked up the explosive and throw it into the sea saving the tower.


The most interesting part is that both Storm and Big Fat Joe never meet in combat and they always disappeared after helping their respective factions, making many of the Resistance and Security to believe they both are the same or is just coincidence, still both sides are glad to have a guardian angel watching over them when they kind of need it.

Then… Disaster happen…


[Location… The Ark/ The end of mankind] 1 Month later of all the things that happened…

In the end both sides triumphed in theirs small wars… both sides got killed in the last mission… Fallout…

Sadly neither Storm nor Big Fat Joe were there to stop the disaster, once the Resistance managed to destroy the Nuclear reactor of the Ark, they made the Ark inhabitable by unleashing nuclear radiation to every one inside the Ark making it fair for both the Guests and the Founders… Stupid Chen… he kill what was left of humankind, by making his own people bring death to everyone in the Ark…

It only took a week for every single one of the population of the Ark to die by radiation. The guests… the founders… Security… and the Resistance…

Now the Ark is nothing more than one huge coffin filled with radiation… But wait… Looks like people are still alive inside the Ark…



[Location… The Ark/ CCity] Present time…

Thousands of corpses are being burned at the moment… work of just what could be said three survivors of the Resistance faction. Mason, Clive and Sobotka, were the only ones who are still alive even with the poisonous nuclear radiation that covers the Ark, they didn’t participate in the operation fallout.

Mason was wearing the Fortress Suit, Clive was wearing his Dude suit, and Sobotka was wearing his Anger suit. No one was wearing any head gear.

Clive at the moment was still crying for all his family that died the day of the fallout same for Sobotka. Except Mason he was just drinking a bit of alcohol he stole one day from security, while watching the corpses getting burned.

“Why?” Said Clive, once again.

“Why us, why it must be just us the ones still alive, I should be dead and my kids been allowed to keep on living. My family, my beautiful family.” Said Clive still mourning his deaths.

“I don’t know Clive… we could be dead, or we are dead already, only forced to live here as some sort of purgatory or hell.” Said Sobotka still sad.

“I don’t believe in such things Sobotka, I believe we have been given the chance to survive… And that’s what I am planning to do…” Said Mason drinking more of his whisky.

“Also we are not the only ones alive.” Said Mason watching another smoke of fire in the distance… Security…



[Location… The Ark/ Security Headquarters] Present time…

Also burning corpses was the work of three survivors of the Security faction. Wiltshire, Leney and Osman. Wiltshire was wearing his Tank suit only with a beret instead of a helmet, Leney was wearing the Eel suit with no mask, and Osman was wearing his Bomb suit with no helmet.

Leney had a tough time, he was crying like never before, just to know also his family was killed, blaming himself of not doing a good job in stopping the fallout… They were there when it happen.

Wiltshire with Osman were drinking whisky while watching the corpses getting burned, Osman deep inside was wounded for he also got family and he couldn’t save them.

“Leney please stop blaming yourself, there was nothing we could do.” Said Osman.

“We could be able to stop them! I could be able to save my family! And we FAILED!” Said Leney really angry at Osman.

“You were not the only one with a family! And we could not stop them because there was no way we could hold them back! It wasn’t our fault! It was their fault for destroying the generator and bringing dead to us all!” Said Osman.

“STOP! Both of you! Now it's not the time to blame, we are still alive, that’s what matters now, also we are not alone.” Said Wiltshire to his friends even if he is in charge now. Watching smoke in the distance… the Resistance…


Yet both sides, didn’t know they were been watched by someone in the shadows. One with a red glowing eye and the other with his soulless blue eyes… Only to both shadows disappear like some sort of holograms, turning themselves into modified UAVs (it’s the name of a small spy drone). Leaving their hidden locations heading back to their master.



[Location… The Ark/ Aquarium/ The Kyuden Restaurant] 2 Weeks later…

It passed a week and not one of the survivors dared to go and check on the enemy out of fear of being killed on site, especially if there are only three members in each team, but they did kept on guard in case indeed someone dare to look for them.

The next week Big Fat Joe appear in front of the Security Headquarters, making Wiltshire and his friends get scared beyond believe, for they know he is a monster and he can kill them where they stand without even lifting a finger.

Still even if they die they keep pointing their guns at him, they just didn’t dare to shoot him for they found him without weapons and his hands lifted. He only told them one word… Talk.

He offer them the chance of peace but they must go to the Kyuden Restaurant by the end of the week, promising them no one will harm them. He just told them that and leave. Wiltshire believes it could be a trap, but if it is why the need to go far if they can just be eliminated by the hands of Big Fat Joe.


The next day Storm appeared in the front of the gates of CCity same like Big Fat Joe, only that this time the Resistance tried to shoot him, only to find their bullets are not even scratching his armor.

They just surrender and allow themselves to talk with Storm, he told them the same, head to the Kyuden Restaurant by the end of the week and also that no one will harm them. Mason is the kind of guy who never get scared but this time he was beyond belief… Storm the most dangerous member of Security just offer them peace… If it was a trap why the need to go far.


The end of the week arrived, both sides were in the restaurant, with their weapons pointed to one another in case is some sort of trap. The silence was broken by Clive.

“This is a trap, isn’t it? I don’t see Storm where is him!” Said Clive a bit nervous with his CARB-9 SMG pointed to Leney.

“Storm?!? We could ask the same where is Fat Joe he brought us here?!” Said Leney with FRKN-3K AR pointed to Clive.

“I don’t know what ya talking about we haven’t see Fat Joe since Operation Babel.” Said Mason with his Mossington Shotgun.

“I could say the same, we haven’t see Storm since The Attack on the Tower.” Said Wiltshire, with his Rokstedi AR.

“Wait just a gun dam minute, If you guys haven’t seen Fat Joe and we haven’t seen Storm, yet we, you guys say they invited all of us here…” Said Osman carrying a Chinzor MG, for he is kind of able to use heavy weapons.

“Then where are they?… Stay Alert!” Said Sobotka with his Rhett AR, no longer pointed to Security but rather checking his surroundings.

Same went with everyone they were no longer pointing their guns at each other but rather stood alert it could be a trap made just for them.

“Impressive just when I almost lost all hope and you were going to shot each other.” Said a heavy voice, it was Storm entering the restaurant, from the same place he appear for the first time. Only that this time he was carrying two Gotlung Miniguns, pointed to the survivors.

“Aww, just when I wanted to see their brains blow up.” Said another heavy voice only that this one sound wicked. It was Big Fat Joe carrying two altered Maximus MG. he appear next to Storm.

Now the survivors were definitely scared, all of their weapons were pointed to both Storm and Fat Joe.

“Relax… I am only here to talk, same my brother. Also you own me 100 bucks.” Said Storm to Fat Joe.

“Fine…” Said Fat Joe disappointed, he dropped one of his Maximus MG to the ground and handle the money to Storm.

“Not like it’s any worth to begin with.” Said Storm dropping one of his Gotlung Miniguns, and taking a lighter out of his pockets lighting the money making it burned, to ashes.

“I don’t wish to sound like an ass but what the HELL IS GOING ON!” Said Leney letting the fear get the best of him.

“Oh… We are brothers.” Said Storm.

“And we were planning to protect what’s left of mankind.” Said Fat Joe.

“Only to end up failing in the process.” Said Storm.

“Your Stupid brother Chen fucked everything up!” Said Fat Joe pointing with his free hand to the Resistance Survivors.

“Also your useless commander who could not defend the reactor by simply locking the full place.” Said Storm pointing with his free hand to The Security Survivors.

“Now there is no hope for us! We are the last humans in this forsaken planet!” Said Fat Joe, clearly pissed.

“What my brother says is true… We are what’s left of mankind, no women, no future for mankind.” Said Storm dropping his hand to pick up again his gun.

“What! No more humans, how are you so sure?! There could still be someone outside the Ark!” Said Sobotka.

“Because I hacked the Satellites, but I believe a full explanation is in order.” Said Storm.

“We are the makers of the Vaccine you Resistance used to save the guests and what you Security guys though it was a bioweapon, man I still laugh at that.” Said Fat Joe to both the Resistance and Security.

“Besides working on the Vaccine we were also working on a way to make what is left of the land on planet earth able to be reconstructed trough advanced technology, creating new types of consumable fruits, and a special device able to create drinkable water in order to repopulate and survive during the great flood that will last for at least 100 years or more.” Said Storm.

“We got to stop the Resistance airport flight to the land outside, for it is filled with dead, you guys would have died of starvation if you took the plane. Security… What your commander told you of life outside was a long time ago now all those people died of starvation, the people of the Ark were the last humans standing.” Said Fat Joe to both sides.

“All the attacks on the tower got to be stopped, for my brother and I were using the tower to hack the remaining satellites orbiting earth. In order to find a suitable land for repopulation and salvation. Also using them to look for survivors outside the Ark, the only last life signs we found were located under water in a city called Rapture, all their life signs disappeared one year ago.” Said Storm.

“Sadly we could not stop the Fallout for we were working on a special plant that makes giant fruits, among other things including upgrading our weapons to stop you guys from killing each other.” Said Fat Joe.

“Still we can’t find a way to say why are we still alive even with the radiation going at maximum levels.” Said Storm.

“I do say it’s funny to still be alive, but I could almost say it was something in the Vaccine or maybe we are mutating in order to survive just like roaches.” Said it almost laughing Fat Joe.

“Now all our research and time is wasted… There is no longer a need to use technology to repopulate the land, for the land plants will grow back on themselves many years in the future. The need to make them grow quick is no longer necessary if there won’t be humans to keep on living.” Said Storm.

The news made everyone of the survivors go pale, they don't care longer for their lives… They drop their weapons, for indeed there is no need to kill each other if they are already dead to begin with. Humanity is dead to begin with.

Storm and Fat Joe also drop their weapons.

“Now that you guys know the truth, I wanted to tell you all that the least we can do is enjoy what’s left of our time, and live in the founders tower till the day we die, as a simple last request for humanity by showing all the fallen humans we are willing to keep on living in their memory till we die.” Said Storm…

“Also if you still wish to die who am I to stop you?” Said almost smiling Fat Joe.

“No, no, no that’s ok.” They all almost say in unison.

“Good… I will be waiting for you guys in the tower, I will highly recommend to bring any useful items including guns, who knows if one day we will seriously need to use them again.” Said Storm picking up his weapons and walking away.

His brother was following him right behind him with his guns in hand.

“Well that was… Unexpected.” Said Clive sadly.

“I believe introductions should be in order if we are gone live together in PEACE.” Said Osman almost not believing what is going on. Least of all live with was once the enemy.

“My name is Mason these are my brothers Clive and Sobotka.” Said Mason stretching his hand to Wiltshire. Wiltshire was having second doubts but in the end shakes hands.

“Wiltshire, my companions and friends are Leney and Osman.” Said Wiltshire.

“Well now that we know each other let’s get along well shall we?” Said Mason to Wiltshire.

“Understood, see you guys later then.” Said Wiltshire to the Resistance.

What’s left of the Resistance leave the Bar to go pick up what they might need in order to live in the tower, heading back to CCity.

“Are you sure we can trust those punks?” Said Leney.

“No… I don’t trust them, besides if they kill us, they will only save us the pain to live as the last humans.” Said Wiltshire no longer caring if he dies or not.

“I'll still keep an eye on my back, come on let’s get our stuff packed up.” Said Osman. They leave the place to pick their things.


With the Resistance…

“Can we really trust those pigs after what we went through?” Said Sobotka.

“I can’t say I trust them, but at least I will enjoy what’s left on my time, besides I hear they have good drinks inside the tower.” Said Mason.

“I don’t trust them but if you say it's ok then I will follow you till the day I die Mason.” Said Clive.

“Always faithful my friend, no worries if they cross the line I will make sure they never open their eyes again.” Said Mason to Clive.


In the end both sides ended up living peacefully of what is left of their lives in the tower, waiting for the grim reaper to come and pick them up…

They fixed the tower, the energy by cleaning the radiation, among other things, good to know that Storm and Osman know how to cook otherwise they would be doomed to eat only noodles for what’s left of their life’s.

Leaving our survivors alone inside the Founders Tower in the Ark… Outside blue planet earth in a place far, far away in another planet, war is about to be unleashed in a peaceful land called… Equestria.



[Location… Planet Equestria/ Canterlot/ Palace.] Present time…

Inside the throne room of the palace was Celestia having a very hard time trying to make peaceful negotiations with the Griffin kingdom. For now she is waiting for the arrival of her personal ambassador, which she sent in order to make peace with the griffons.

The throne room doors opens revealing a pegasi guard running right at her; he stops in middle of the room to give an important message.

“Your Highness, the ambassador returned! She is right now in the Palace Hospital! She requests your immediate attention!” Said the guard.

“Why? What happened to her?” Asked really worried Celestia.

“The griffons cut her wings…” Said the guard.
Celestia exited the Throne room and headed to the private Hospital located inside the palace, once she enter with the help of the doctors and nurses to take her to see her ambassador. Inside the room she found a very seriously wounded mare pegasi, it could be seen clear as day that she lost her wings.

“Your… Highness…” Said the mare barely speaking, she not only lost her wings but also was hit hard.

“Easy now I am here, tell me what happen, who did this to you?” Said Celestia really sad to see one of her little ponies seriously wounded.

“The griffons… They did this to me… Also they allow me to live… To give you… An important message… War… They are planning to conquer all of Equestria for themselves… And they have some dragons by their ranks your Highness…” Said the ambassador.

“They will march towards Canterlot in four months… They told me… That not a single pony will be allowed to live…” The news hit Celestia hard in her hearth, this is not a war, this is extermination.

“Thank you ambassador, please rest for now, and don’t worry I will never allow the deaths of my subjects.” Said Celestia with a motherly smile to help her ambassador rest peacefully knowing Celestia has everything under control.

“I will… Your Highness…” The Ambasador closed her eyes for a well-deserved sleep.

Celestia exited the Hospital with sadness filled in her face, she just promised something even a goddess can barely accomplish, sure she single handedly or in this case hoofedely deal with the invaders on her own, but dragons are another thing, they may not be as powerful as her but they can still kill her if they work together. She was friends with many dragons in her time but this ones are probably the dragons of the dark swamp, greedy, deadly and definitely not friendly. If the griffons ally with them, this could be the end of the ponies of Equestria.


[Location… Planet Equestria/ Canterlot/ Palace/ Princess Luna Room] 1 hour later…

Luna was in her room on top of her bed reading a book, only to find her sister entering her room, she looks… Grim and sad.

“For the look on your face I take the negotiations with the griffons are failed, aren't they?” Said Luna looking at her sister.

“Not only failed, they are planning to eliminate us all ponies from Equestria and they have dragons willing to help them, probably those of the dark swamp.” Said Celestia clearly sad, sitting next to her sister.

“What should I do, I never faced a situation like this in my many years of rule... Even with your help and the elements there is no chance to stop them.” Said Celestia more sad.

“Have you ever considered looking for outside help?” Said Luna.

“Who? Remember we don’t have strong connections with the other dragons, same goes to the other alicorns ruling different parts of Equestria. And the Magical Hermits, they rather see me root than lifting one of their hoofs to help.” Said Celestia… There is no hope at all…

“And what about help form the outside of our planet?” Said Luna placing one of her hooves in her sister's shoulder to comfort her.

“Most of the gods hates us for our peaceful existence. And the majority of the creatures are too dangerous to be allowed to set hoof in Equestria.” Said Celestia, thinking about it.

“We can at least try to find somepony willing to help us from the outside. You don’t know until we at least try.” Said Luna smiling to her sister.

“You know what, you are right. We will do it this night, for now I must inform the captain of the guard to strength the frontier with extra guards just in case they choose to attack by surprise.” Said Celestia leaving her sister so she can keep reading without been disturbed. Once she closed the door…

“There is always hope dear sister… Always.” Said Luna smiling remembering Nightmare Night were she almost lost hope in being accepted again as a princess.


[Location… Planet Earth/ The Ark/ Founders Tower] 1 Week Later (time and space work differently)…

On top of the tower at night was Big Fat Joe without clothes except for some pants meditating like every day with the hope that god may save them, or at least bring sexy women for those lonely times. Without a shirt there could be seen tattoos made out of pagan symbols all over his body named Runic tattoo.

“Joe are you up there again?!” Asked Clive from the window closest to the roof of the tower.

He broke Fat Joe’s meditation.

“What is it now?!” Said Fat Joe not amused.

“Food is ready if ya wish to join us for supper!” Said Clive.

“I will be there when ponies learn to fly!” Said Fat Joe angry.

“Sorry man they just told me to pass you the message!” Said Clive closing the window heading back with the others.

Fat Joe closed his eyes again and continued meditating…

“If there is a god out there please help us.” Thought Joe not giving up hope.

“I am here.” Said a motherly voice telepathically to him.

“Well I will be dammed what took you so long! Please we are what’s left of mankind and at least we wish to have woman or live in paradise as our only request for being the last humans alive.” Said Fat Joe to the unknown deity.

“The last humans? Please tell me how it happen?” Said the deity.

“Wait? You are not a deity from our planet!” Said Fat Joe not believing it.

“No, I am not, now please tell me what happen and maybe I could help.” Said the deity.

“First what’s your name my goddess? So I can tell you what happen to us.” Said Fat Joe more than happy.

“Celestia.” She said with a sweet voice it almost melt his hearth.

“A pleasure to meet you my name is Big Fat Joe!” He said it with joy.

Big Fat Joe spend several hours talking with the deity telling her of the story of mankind, the Ark, the Resistance, Security and the fallout that killed almost everyone in the Ark. He also told her of the plans he with his brother were planning to use and save the human race before been sent to extinction.

“I have a deal for you dear Joe.” Said Celestia to him.

“I may not have the power to give you women, but at least I can allow you humans to live the last of your days in paradise.” Said Celestia.

“Will you help us then?” Said Fat Joe.

“Yes but under two conditions, one is that you and your friends must promise me that you won’t harm my beloved subjects. Also that you will help us in the upcoming invasion, for we live in a peaceful place what is about to be tainted by war, we need someone willing to help us during this dark times.” Said Celestia.

“So you are looking for mercenaries, dear Celestia you just came to the right place! Hell we might even teach your kind a thing or two of how to defend themselves!” Said Fat Joe not only likening the idea, enjoying it.

“Now there is indeed two problems…” Said Fat Joe.

“What is it?” asked Celestia.

“Problem one how are we going to get there with all our machinery and weapons?” Said Fat Joe.

“Me and my sister will summon you along with your belongings.”

“You mean you can summon us along with the Ark?”
“Yes.”

“Now problem… Two… How am I going to convince my friends to tell them a deity just offer us paradise?” Asked Fat Joe scratching the back of his head.

“Just tell them to ask me one thing they need and I will grant it, to show them that I exist.” Said Celestia.


Everyone was in the play room, joking with one another and telling some tales while drinking booze only to be interrupted by Big Fat Joe, taking literally down the door.

“News everyone there is Hope for us!” said Fat Joe.

“What is it brother?” Said Storm without his suit seated in a couch.

It could be seen clear as day that both of them are twins, the only difference is that Storm has a huge scar on the left side of his face patched with surgical staples, the scar passes his left eye, but its fine. While Big Fat Joe lost his right eye, and was replaced with a cybernetic red eye. Storm also has a body tattoo but it’s the Devil Skull one instead of a Rune tattoo like his brother.

Everyone was interested in what Joe is going to tell them.

“I just contacted a deity offering us paradise if we work for her as mercenaries…” Said Fat Joe very seriously.
Everyone was quiet for a second until they started to laugh.

“This is no joke we can leave this forsaken planet if we work for her!” Said Fat Joe.

“Yea and ponies can fly!” said Clive laughing remembering what Fat Joe told him on the roof.

“She said she can grant us one wish right now just to show you that she exists!” Said Joe almost mad.

“Well if she can restore the Ark… Then I will believe it.” Said Storm not laughing but a bit ashamed of his brother.

As soon he said that, the tower started to shake making most of the members to fall on the floor. Then a majestic white light cover the entire Ark.

Once it stopped everyone got up, and realized…Everything looks like new.

Storm got up from his seat and took a look outside, the Ark was indeed restored, all the floating island was working now 100% just like the day the founders send it to the sea.

“Brother?...” said Storm not believing his own eyes, same goes to our Resistance and Security survivors.

“Yes brother…” Said Fat Joe also not believing it but now he was really impressed.

“What did the deity told you? Tell me everything…” Said Storm seriously.

Big Fat Joe told him everything that happen on the roof and what’s her name.

“So what ya say brother? Will you join her as her personal Mercenary?” Said Fat Joe.

“…. Count me in.” Said Storm not wasting an opportunity like this.

“Security will you join her and keep the promise she told us?” Said Fat Joe to the Security survivors.
Wiltshire looked at his friends and they nodded him.

“Security at your service.” Said Wiltshire Saluting along with his friends.

“Very well, now Resistance will-” Fat Joe was interrupted.

“You don’t need to ask us, we were waiting for this day, the day we can finally leave the Ark, COUNT US IN BROTHER!” Said Mason with his brothers clapping.

“Then it’s a deal” told Celestia to Fat Joe telepathically watching the scene in front of her.

“Tell them I will pick all of you and the Ark in a week. Till next time Joe. Also give them my thanks.” Said Celestia before cutting communication with Joe.

“Ok! Celestia just told me we need to get ready, she will pick us up and the Ark in a week!” Said Fat Joe to his brother.

“Alright get ready! We must begin to pack and make sure all weapons are fully operational; we might even share them with her kind! Let’s move!” Said Storm in a commanding voice making everyone get the preparations ready.

“Brother…” Said Storm to Fat Joe.

“What?” Asked Fat Joe.

“Shit just got real.” Storm clicked a button hidden in his pants making his Bomb suit appear via teleport on his body.


[Location… Planet Equestria/ Canterlot/ Palace.] Present time…

Celestia opened her eyes, she was on the bed of Luna.

“You are back! Tell me what happen!” Said Luna excited to know if her sister found help, she was also on the bed.

“I believe dear sister… that I found my little brink of hope.” Said Celestia smiling.


Hope you like this chapter if possible please leave a comment.