• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 475 Views, 4 Comments

Twinkle in the Dusk - Bronyangela



Midnight Twinkle's(my OC) story of her (love) life.

  • ...
3
 4
 475

Princess Celestia's School

Midnight's POV

"Midnight,time to go to school.", Mother said. I was still sleepy but Mother used her magic to wake me up. I was starting to get annoyed by her magic. Anyways, it was my first day at Auntie Celestia's school! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ate my breakfast and packed my things. Before I left, I gave Mother a kiss and said goodbye. At the school's main entrance, Auntie Celestia was waiting for me. She told me everything about the school. She also led me to my classroom. I looked for a seat and found one between a mare and a colt. The mare had a red and yellow mane and a light amber coat with a sunset cutie mark. The colt had a blue mane with purple and pink stripes. He had a violet coat and a cutie mark of a star sparkling. I asked the two ponies if I can have this seat and they said yes. The colt introduced himself to me and his name is Dusk Shine and Dusk also told me the mare's name. It was Nightfall Glitter. I kinda think that she is a mean girl. After that the teacher came to the room and all of us introduced ourselves. The teacher taught us the basic magic spells. As the niece of the owner of the school, I have to listen and take notes about the topic. Pretty much of the day was boring. I immediately fell asleep in my room after class. Woo, the day was tiring!

Author's Note:

YAY!!! Third Chapter!!!