• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 475 Views, 4 Comments

Twinkle in the Dusk - Bronyangela



Midnight Twinkle's(my OC) story of her (love) life.

  • ...
3
 4
 475

Filly Days

(Midnight's POV)
"Happy 5th birthday, Midnight Twinkle!", Mother and Auntie Celestia said in unison. "Thanks, Mother and Auntie.", I said while brushing my black mane away from my eyes. As my present, mother told me on how I was born. It was too disgusting for me to remember. Anyways, Auntie gave me a chance to play with the fillies in Canterlot. Everypony was having fun! I wanted to join them but I think they are afraid of me. They all avoided me. I immediately ran back to the castle in tears. I went to my room and locked the door."Twinkie, are you there?",Mother said. I completely ignored her and went back to crying when she just teleported to my room. I hate Mother's habit of teleporting to my room. She then comforted me with hugs and kisses. An hour later, I heard a filly's voice from the window. I think the voice is calling me out to play so I went out of my room.

(Princess Luna's POV)
I gave Midnight some comforting hugs and kisses. I know she is still crying so I used my magic to make a filly out of a statue. The filly had a golden mane and orange coat. I decided to name her Gold Sparks. She was a pegasus so I let her go outside. Gold started to call Midnight using her cute voice. Midnight went out of her room.

(Midnight's POV)
The filly introduced herself to me. She said that her name is Gold Sparks. She had a really cute voice. We played all kinds of games. We were having so much fun when night came. I knew it was time to go home. I said goodbye to Gold and went back to the castle. Later, I heard Gold's voice. I followed the sound of the voice and I spotted Mother using her magic on Gold. There was wind everywhere and by the time I opened my eyes, Gold was gone. On where she was stood a golden statue. Mother turned a statue into a filly so I could just be happy. I also wanted to copy the spell Mother used! Anyways, I went to sleep because I was so tired.

Author's Note:

YAY!! The end of the second chapter! Please comment if there's anything wrong.