• Published 15th Dec 2013
  • 1,124 Views, 16 Comments

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend - Shadowmane PX-41



When the human copies of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon arrive in Equestria, miraculously still as humans, they go on the journey of their lives.

  • ...
12
 16
 1,124

Showdown In Town

Alright you two, drop the act!" Human Silver began as she was staring into the eyes of the ponies turned human, "There's only one Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon that deserve to exist and that's us!"

"On the contrary, Other Me" Pony Silver started once she smugly adjusted her glasses, "You shouldn't have come here to our world in the first place. YOU don't deserve to inhabit Equestria or any planet in this universe, same goes for your little friend over there."

"And just what is that supposed to mean, coming from an kid?!" Human Diamond retaliated, as if to defend her friend.

"Pot calling the kettle black i'd say." Pony Diamond started with that arrogance starting to show like it always does, "I mean what? How old are you exactly?"

"17!" They both said in unison with a lot of vigor growing on their faces.

"Children!" The two ponies said at once as soon as they heard the answer.

"You're not even full grown yet!" Pony Diamond began giggling, "Ergo, i don't have to take orders from some lowlife scum like you!" She now spoke with a mix of fury and smugness showing.

"Well it won't be long now!" Human Silver started once she had her arms outstretched as a shield to defend Human Diamond's feelings, "There's only 2 months until our birthdays! We we're born on the same day, don't ask why, it just happened."

"Meaning, in 2 more months, we'll hit the age of 18!" Human Diamond started once she started to shield Human Silver now, "And that means we'll be legal adults!" She said once she came closer to Pony Diamond and Silver and pinched their new human cheeks, an action the pony-humans did not enjoy in the slightest, "What about you? Just how old will you be on your next birthdays?"

"Why should we tell you?!" Pony Silver spoke once she freed her cheeks from the pinching fingers of Human Diamond.

"Since you've failed to provide an age for us, we have to assume you two are babies." Human Silver said once Human Diamond returned to her side.

"H-How dare you talk to the rich like that, you sick, twisted little, thing!" Pony Diamond spluttered once she took the insult like a dagger to the heart.

"And just what do you think you're gonna do then, huh? Come on? What are you going to do?!" Human Diamond said once her hands were scrunched up into fists and she took up a fighting stance.

"So it's a fight you want then, is it? Foolish kiddies." Pony Diamond started once she balanced her newfound human body and mirrored Human Diamond's stance and fists, "I was hoping i'd never have to be a physical bully, but you've both forced my hoo- i mean hands!" And with that last remark, Pony Diamond charged towards Human Diamond with her fists ready to deliver a series of left and right hooks.

Once she got close enough to her, Human Diamond performed an impressive backflip, kicking Pony Diamond in the face and bridging some distance between the two fighters, "Is that all you've got?! Pony Me?! IS IT?!?!" Once she finished talking, Human Diamond charged forward like a marathon sprinter, picked up Pony Diamond, and threw her into the walls of a nearby house, Pony Diamond was incredibly light, even as a human so to Human Diamond, it felt like picking up and hurling a rock.

"Aaarrrgghh, you're strong, Other Me, i'll give you that!" Pony Diamond said as soon as she picked herself up and glanced over to Human Silver, "But i don't think your Silver Spoon is of the same strength!" She said as soon as she charged towards Human Silver, only to get a left and right hook and a face kick by the grey skinned human.

"How did you do that?" Pony Silver asked as soon as she saw the severe combo that Pony Diamond received.

"Canterlot High has a Kickboxing after school club." Was all that she said once she turned to the pink humanoid-pony getting on her feet again, "You're looking at professional Black Belts and still wanting to fight? How miserable."

"Nopony calls me miserable!" Pony Silver said once she reached into a scabbard she had just revealed and pulled out a massive silver sword, "So you're good at melee, but what about swordplay?" She said as she was closing in towards an unarmed Human Diamond, only to get her sword's slash blocked by the exact same sword being brandished by Human Silver.

"I call it Silverfish!" Once she pushed Pony Silver's sword back and began to hack and slash wildly at the humanoid-pony's sword, causing a few dents and bumps, but no damage to the owner whatsoever.

Twilight had just noticed it now, but the sky had gone from morning blue to complete black, and not cartoon black where it looks purple. IT WAS COMPLETELY BLACK, PITCH I MIGHT ADD. As the fight progressed, a white aura was emanating from Human Diamond and Human Silver and a black aura possessed Pony Diamond and Pony Silver. As each attack came in quick succession, the world around her started to disorientate. The ground was covered in lava filled cracks, the black sky was raining meteors, and where there was a mountain in the distance, there was now a black hole.

"Alright, i can't take much more of this." Twilight said once she activated her horn aura, "The fighting needs to STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and with that, she had completely stopped time around all four fighters and restored balance to Equestria, turning the sky blue again and fixing the lava cracks and black hole issues as well as the raining meteors. Once everything was back to normal, she lifted Pony Diamond and Pony Silver into the air and returned time back to normal for Human Diamond and Human Silver who had just now noticed that their last attacks were now hitting thin air.

"Why'd you stop the fight, Twilight?" Human Diamond was the first to ask, "I had her on the ropes."

"I'll explain to you both later." She said once she turned her attention towards Pony Diamond and Pony Silver, "As for you two, you've got some explaining to do!"

"I'll never talk to a horse like you!" Pony Diamond said as she was being levitated in mid-air, "You might as well throw us away right now!"

"Man, how do Applebloom and her friends put up with this every single day?" She asked herself before immediately regaining her composure and turning back towards the pony-humans, "Start talking, you two. Or i'll just have to get nasty on your flanks!"

"Just because you're a princess now, doesn't mean you have the guts to torture us!" Pony Silver said in a smug accent.

"You leave me no choice." Twilight said as she threw them on the ground and cast another spell. This one electrocuted them with near 1,000 volts, it wouldn't be enough to kill them, but it would give them severe burns.

"AAAAAARRRGGGGHHH. You miserable little unicorn, i don't have to take any crap from the likes of you!" Human Diamond said as she was being shocked by the thousand volt spell.

"How did you change yourselves into humans?" Twilight shouted, "Talk or i'll just have to increase the voltage to 10,000!"

"How do i know you're not bluffing!?" Pony Silver began before being cut off by the purple unicorn.

"Are you girls prepared to take the risk?" Human Diamond said as soon as they saw the filly humans being tortured by electricity.

"Yes." They both said before the human teenagers gestured towards Twilight.

Sure enough, the voltage was already increasing, and they could feel more pain coming every millisecond they spent in the spell's electric aura.

"NO!!!" Pony Diamond said as soon as the voltage hit 3,750, "We stole a potion recipe from Zecora's house a few months back." Pony Diamond started, "It was called Mental Picture. We followed the rules carefully and made sure to get a good image of two human girls in our heads. Sure enough the potion was a successful one and we became the humans you see today. But we knew it wouldn't be permanent so we added Eternias to make the potion's effects last forever. Please don't kill us, we we're only doing what we were born and raised to do." She started to cry on the last words.

Upon hearing this confession, Twilight deactivated the spell and released Pony Diamond and Pony Silver from the auras, "Thank you, you've been VERY co-operative." She said as she opened up portals to their bedrooms, "Now then, you should probably head home, you're gonna feel very tired in three seconds."

The pony humans said nothing and instead vanished through the portals, back onto their comfy beds. Once the portals closed, Twilight led the two humans back inside the Golden Oaks Library and shut the door behind her, "Now then, where were we?"

Author's Note:

End Of Part 6

I just decided to make a little fight scene with the two Diamond Tiaras and Silver Spoons, because i damn well wanted to teach those bitch fillies a lesson they'd never forget: DON'T FUCK WITH PROTAGONISTS!!!. So the potion does not wear off, according to this chapter. i might make a subplot with Twilight, Human Diamond and Human Silver creating the counter potion, but just read on for now.

Rate
Comment
Like
Follow