• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 583 Views, 15 Comments

The snow mare - pegasis23



In this story,Snowdrop and her husband,Thunder Wave have a baby. A baby with special powers.

  • ...
3
 15
 583

Chapter 9 ~Alicorn Darkness~

Years later


Winter looked out of the window of the carriage as it made its way to a jewelry shop.

"Ugh,I don't see why Mom wasn't coming along.She could just take a day off and have some quality time with me."Winter sighed in frustration.

"Winter,your mother has to see to important matters of other ponies.She can't really take the day off. Faust knows what will happen if she ever takes the day off." One of her friends,Moonlight Shimmer,explained as she pulled her hair out of its ponytail.

"I know,I know..."Winter nodded as Moonlight struggled to braid her hair.

"A little help,Winter?"Moonlight winced as a tangle of hair pulled at her scalp.

"Hehehehehehehehehe."Winter chuckled when she saw Moonlight's messy mane,"Come here,you. I'll do more than that.I'll make...you...Fabulous! Oops..."

Winter had tried to use her winter magic to turn Moonlight's mane into an elaborate braid but had ended up freezing the mess into icicles.

"Winter..."Moonlight whined when she saw how her mane looked like.

"I..I'll fix it,no problem!"Winter quickly pulled back the winter magic that was holding the ice together,causing Moonlight's hair to fall limply on her shoulders.

Delicately and much more careful,Winter allowed a small amount of magic to float out. She then manipulated the magic to braid Moonlight's hair and finished it off by bunching it back up and turning it into a snowflake hair tie.

"Amazing...."Moonlight admired the shimmering snowflake in her hair.

Smiling a little,Winter got off the carriage and helped her friend down the steps.

"How does it feel,to help a lowly unicorn down a carriage when you are getting coronated in less than a week's time?"Moonlight smirked.

"C'mon,let's go."Winter rolled her eyes as she made her way to the door.

Opening the door,the girls were taken by the beauty of the vast amounts of shiny metal and stones.


"Woaaahhh....."Moonlight tried on an elegant looking crown and comically and mockingly posed like a princess.

"Woah is right.I don't have the words.Oooh,what is that!"Winter pointed at a dark looking amulet with a alicorn and a ruby as its center piece.

"May I help you,fillies?"A new voice joined them.Looking behind,they saw another attractive looking mare entering through the back door.

"Uh,yeah.Can we try that one?The one with the ruby gem?"Winter pointed at the amulet.

"But,little lady,it's really dangerous.I don't think-Please,Lady Boss?"Moonlight interrupted,flaring her horn and working her magical compulsion on the shop lady.

Winter watched in fear,horror and fascination as Moonlight forced the mare to pass over the alicorn amulet and placed it into her bag.

"Oh yeah!Got it!Now Winter,make a replica of this,grab that jewelry that you wanted,dump the bits on the counter and let's get outta here!"Moonlight urged.

Reluctantly and scared that the mare may break out of the magic compulsion in any moment,Winter did as she was told.

"You will not remember any of this.You will remember that Winter Snow bought her necklace and left.And you will sleep."Moonlight pressed her horn against the mare's head,causing the mare to nod and faint.

Running out,the two then jumped on a carriage.

"Wow,good taste,Winter. Look how cool this amulet looks."Moonlight admired the amulet.

"Yeah...."Winter agreed,taking it from Moonlight and looked at it admiringly.

"Well?"Moonlight looked expectantly at Winter.

"What?"Winter looked up.

"Ya gonna put that on?"Moonlight asked.

"Well...."Winter felt something was wrong and held it away from her.

"Oi!Did you know how much magic it took for me to work out mental magic?To even erase that mare's memories?It took a hell lot of magic and you are just gonna do all of that attitude on me?"Moonlight flared up.

"Sorry!Sorry!Yeow!Stop..Ugh..pinching me!"Winter shoved away Moonlight,"Alright,I'll put it on!It's just...I got a bad feeling about this."

"It's just an amulet."Moonlight frowned,"What's the worst that could happen?"

"True...."Winter nodded as she struggled to put it on,"A little help here,Moonlight?"

"Sure thing,Wints.."Moonlight moved back and connected the two ends of the amulet around Winter's neck.

"Done!YEARRRRRGHHHH!"Moonlight shrieked as she was slammed against the side of the carriage. A ball of winter magic then secured her neck to the wall,causing Moonlight to choke and splutter.

"Heheheheheheheheheh.Hahahahahahahaha....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"Winter laughed evilly as she turned to face her friend. Her eyes glowed in a sinister shade of red as she approached Moonlight.

"Win....Ter.....What...Ar..Are..You...Do...Doing?What...Has...Got..Ten..In....to...yo..you?"Moonlight choked,grasping at the cuffs around her neck.

"Oh Moony,it is not what has gotten into me,but it is what is going into you!"Winter pounced with a extremely sharp ice dagger and it was all over for Moonlight.