• Published 12th Dec 2013
  • 401 Views, 0 Comments

New lunar republic - captainmidwing



This is a story about a pony who will change equestria for better or worse you decide in the end personally I a.e the author would like to know how it goes please do enjoy the story of my oc Captain mid wing

  • ...
13
 0
 401

The beginning

Where should I begin before all the destruction and mayhem began? Hmmmm…. I guess the beginning when I was a young colt in Clouds-dale watching a race with a pony id never know would have so much effect on this colt’s life even in the end. And that pony’s name was Rainbow dash the fastest Pegasus I know to this day (fade out to Clouds-dale) “Another race imagine that” I said with a heavy sigh. (Loud booming sound) I look up and a sonic rain boom with a rainbow being made behind that pony.

The pony I met after that had just earned herself a cutie mark. I and she became friends not the most easiest of ways but then one day (3 pony’s surrounding a yellow and multi colored mainly blue Pegasus) I continued on head-butting the first pony I saw after that I was pummeled hoof after hoof I blacked-out and a woke in a hospital bed where two ponies were asleep I folded the sheet and blanket signed out and continued home that night. The next morning on my way to flight school at the entrance stood two ponies I recognized one yellow one blue the next thing I know the blue one rushes over and tackles me saying “hey you what’s the big idea “she said. “You saved us and then didn’t even thank us when we carried you all the way to the hospital.” She said while looking angrily at me. I replied with a heavy sigh and grabbed my side in pain.

“If you don’t mind my ribs are shattered.” She got off watching as I walked by the yellow friend of hers I whispered to her friend “thank you.” She blushed and turned toward her friend and said “he’s okay” the blue one shook my hoof and said “your welcome and thank you I couldn’t have beaten up those guys and saved Flutershy my friend there.”
Pointing at the yellow Pegasus she smiled shyly. I looked at them both emotionlessly sighing I said “your welcome and good day.” They both pondered for a moment as I walked toward the entrance building. The blue one came up to me and said “So what’s your name?” I sighed and said “What’s it matter?” she replied with “gosh don’t have a cow just tell me.” I then said “I’m mid-wing.” She replied “I am Rainbowdash and that’s well I guess you already know hehehehe.” I sighed and said “look I don’t want to be your friend I just don’t accept segregation of anypony.” Rainbowdash then said “What does that mean?” “It means nothing to ponies like you.” I said we then hear the bell ring and all say in unison “Oh Celestia! We are late.”

During 3rd period after the bell I head to flight instruction my best class and whoa and behold there was 2 ponies I didn’t want to see at all they were waving as the instructor looked me up and down and said “Can you fly looking like that?” I replied with anger in my voice “I can do more than that.” After I flew through the rings in no time flat as I landed I could hear the cheering and the whistle ordering silence the instructor asked me where I got my strength and I replied with sadness from my dirty secret “anger and hatred.” He looked at me quizzically and so did the students I then left as the rest of the students preformed and tried to come close to me only that annoying but adorable pony beat me the one called Rainbowdash.

The instructor put us in a 5th period advance class where once again I had to fly and prove my worth but while flying in the sky my wing became painful and I started to fall to the land below the clouds I saw so many ponies flying towards me to save me I smiled and whispered into the wind “good riddance.” But I felt the hooves of a pony touch mine and say mid wake up! Wake UP! And then I opened my eyes and was floating in the sky with dash my savior she smiled and put her muzzle against mine and said you ok kid I smiled and said thanks and passed out still conscious I heard the ponies land and say is he ok?
The instructor then said your good Rainbowdash after that the doctor said I couldn’t fly for a while after that I went home and dash was sitting on a little cloud above me she swooshed down and said hey you ok? I looked at her and said I won’t fly again she was on the verge of tears and said I am so sorry if I was quicker if I was faster you’d I laughed rolling on my sides and saying ouch the look you got laughing she was angry and started to punch me and said that wasn’t funny mid I stood up and whispered in her ear I’ll be fine and thanks and like that I was gone before she could turn around blushing the whole way home after that me and her became the greatest of friends till Gilda came along and they were friends I left to join the royal guards and she went on to ponyvile. I had heard she was working with another friend of mine Twilight a unicorn with magical powers I guarded due to the fact Shining armor and Celestia told me to.

Good morning guard from behind me I heard I turned and saluted Twi and her brother then we all three laughed and we stood up and talked about our days then Twi said something unexpected me and spike are leaving me and her brother jaws opened wide and said what! She then said how her teacher isn’t aware of nightmare moons return and I have to do something that same day I sat in the barracks waiting for a letter during mail call a pony named Derpy came to me and said letter for you sir guard I gave her sum change and read the letter after that a higher up came in and said I need sum guards for the new princess I volunteered immediately and followed him put on my new darker armor and sword and met her the one who led so many to our new world and led her sister to the real truth of Equestria after 2 years of guarding her I was promoted to head of her highnesses royal guards. The letters from Twi quit coming after that and shining armor was married during the changeling fight me and the royal guards were guarding Luna who had escaped due to her sisters request we all left to the Everfree forest where we fought Manticores and many horrible creatures.

I was left on the ground with a wolf biting the edge of my sword the princess and what was left of her guard running to the castle Canterlot was saved but when I had slayed the wolf I was knocked out and awoke in a house it was a shack with earth ponies who were opposed to the empires will. Tears of joy came from my eyes as I hugged the family tightly after some reminiscing I left to Canterlot where I watched my own funeral and hid behind sum trees everyone I knew was there Twi the princess and the one person I never wanted to hurt Rainbowdash and many more the eulogy given by Luna tears in her eyes.

"Mid-wing my captain was under a wolfs gaze and was bleeding horribly yelled out to me to run and ordered his men to follow me there I stood being pushed back to the castle and so many had died may he find peace with his ancestors wherever he may be.” I turned around to a branch breaking there stood the daughter she looked like she was pushed through a chimney and told me they were gone with tears in her eyes and royal guards chasing her I pounced on the guards tearing a helmet from one and knocking them out with an arrow in my side me and my new sister left the forest on our way she collapsed I ran to ponyvile where the mayor stood.

She gawked at me and said what happened I said “please save my sister Please!” she took my sister to the medical ponies in the distance I left to make the guards follow my tracks in my mind I thought why this what’s happened who is gone then I saw a blaze in the forest my new home the cottage my new family on fire then it clicked why order her sister in to the forest why put so few guards on her why not keep her hidden somewhere safer then and only then I decided that there had to be a change in this land. Then I decided to start a resistance to this enemy called the solar empire I started the NLR that day and no one even knew.

Author's Note:

Hey guys this is my first attempt i just got into the show and actually really thought of this as okay so please dont judge to hard and sorry if theres mistakes i dont really have time to edited with my schedule right now