• Published 12th Dec 2013
  • 400 Views, 0 Comments

New lunar republic - captainmidwing



This is a story about a pony who will change equestria for better or worse you decide in the end personally I a.e the author would like to know how it goes please do enjoy the story of my oc Captain mid wing

  • ...
13
 0
 400

Kidnaped

Held prisoner by barbaric dragons them and their stupid warrior ways I kept fighting to keep my guards alive they pitted me against dragon’s who had tried to earn their rite to kill but I slaughtered any enemy they put me up against but I received my lashes when the fight was done Dash kept close to me when I wasn’t fighting and the other guards were being held in another cage the stupid lizards kept choosing me to fight thank the gods otherwise they would look weak I guess but thankfully our stealth teams came when it was feeding time the dragons were distracted and they slaughtered our guards to free us they used their weird magic that I had never even seen a unicorn do.

They freed us and took us to a ship on the coast where we were saved the dragons would be angered they lost their best challenge but they won’t live long enough to find out why I’m the best but they will fear me for all eternity when I had returned home the admirals gathered around me giving my guards trouble for not taking responsibility but I told them “Shut it they are alive cause of what I went through I will not lose a man to a impudent jewel sucking lizard.” Prepare the ships were destroying the nest and their little party before weeks end.

Before I knew it we had entered the southern coast where the mountains would hide our dark sails and ships we had started to climb the mountains our Pegasai were walking with us or hover real low when we appeared the peak we surrounded the young tribe of dragons me and 50 my best walked down the peak to speak with the high elder dragon he was scarred from many a battle and we spoke insults to each other when his wings raised every pony and griffon drew an arrow or prepared a spear to throw he put his talons down and I told him.

“I slaughtered 12 of your finest warrior tribesmen what could the leftovers do to a thousand more trained just like me.” He angrily gazed at me and said “Celestia let us hunt in peace in these mountains and we didn’t eat her servants but I yelled back “don’t you dare lie to anypony here I saw the bones of many dead ponies griffons and many other creatures if I wanted to I could destroy your tribe with a whistle from me and I would sleep like a foal the next night but don’t you dare say you never harmed anypony.” He replied with they were trespassers and foolish hunters.” “Then why is there a foals and younglings bone as well. I’m no doctor but I know the difference.” With my anger about to burst I ordered the slaughter of the dragons but before I could whistle the stupid Twilight guards appeared with her dragon friend spike my anger would not subside and she saw that she galloped the whole way but my own guards stopped her I told her.

“Do not stay here princess this tribe will burn for the suffering they brought upon me my kin and those who no longer can receive the kindness your princess promised them.”

She sat there a moment and said “You are not a monster would you kill them to satisfy what happened to you?” I yelled at her to look at these bones when I drew my sword her unicorn guards lit their horns ready to defend her but I planted it in the ground and put one of my guard’s helmets on it and gave my prayer to every poor soul whose heart’s was gone from such an evil place. As I sat there tears leaving the bottom of my helmet I turned around and looked back at the dragons I slammed my hoof and arrows, spears and guards assaulted the vermin spike and Twi screamed for us to stop. But I stood there watching them bleed the elder dragon laid there with his dying breath and I looked him in his eyes and said “I will take up your hatred and destroy it.” A young dragon with fire breath flew towards me I grabbed its nose and slid my dagger across its belly and let its insides pour out

Author's Note:

this is a work in progress sorry its short guys but i just am having writers block
also the guy in my head keeps telling me to finish someone elses fan fic before i finish this one damn that griffon bastard

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment