• Published 9th Dec 2013
  • 424 Views, 12 Comments

The Tale Of Teal - Marx T



First attempt at writing. This is about a new pony who comes to Ponyville. (A random OC I made up, Sorry if it has been done, just didn't look it up.)

  • ...
 12
 424

Answers

Twilight was right, because as soon as I walked in, it was 11:30. Shouldn't take me that long to fall asleep, I'm pretty tired anyways. I walked towards my room and threw my hoodie on the floor next to it. Pretty much how I deal with everything, just throw it on ground. I should make a song about it. I'll name it, "Threw it on the ground.". Perfect!

Anyways, I need some sleep, I'll use my genius in the morning. "Goodnight me!" I said to myself. As I lay on the bed, I began to wonder about how tomorrow with turn out. Will I get to hang out with my friends? Will Twilight figure out what that symbol means? What if it's bad! Ahh geesh, I need to stop thinking like that or I'll never fall asleep! Time to sleep!


I was awoken by a banging noise on my door. "Come on, I was sleeping! I said to myself, It better be important.."
I got up and walked to the door, not before taking my hoodie off the floor and putting it on. They began knocking again, "I'm coming, I'm coming." I said, irritated.

I got to the door and saw that it was Twilight and the rest of the gang. "What ya need?" I asked, trying to hide the fact that I just woke up.

"Last night, when you left. I went to Zecora's house, and she told me what the symbol mean't." She said.

"Really?" I asked, Surprised. "What does it mean?"

"It's an old zebra symbol, it stands for.." She said, purposely building up the suspense. "Its wierd what it means, because I don't know why you would have it." She said, ignoring the fact that she just skipped over what it mean't.

"What does it mean!?" I asked, irritated that I was waken up at, what time is it? Nine? I don't know, she just needs to tell me!

"Well, it stands for insanity." She said, confused of why I had it.

Suddenly, I remembered everything, but it was too much for me to handle apparently because everything went black.


I woke up on my couch, with Twilight next to me and the others standing around me.

"What happened?" Twilight asked, surprised that I just blacked out.

"As soon as you said insanity, I remembered everything." I said.

"What do you mean everything?" She asked, curiously.

"I remembered why I couldn't go outside, why my uncles asked me weird questions, why they called me teal, the pills! Everything!" I said, angered that I didn't know until now.

"You couldn't go outside!?" Twilight asked, shocked by what I said. Then I remembered I didn't tell her yet.

"Well, my parents said it was "Against the law to go outside before age 18" and I just believed them." I said, mad at myself for believing something as stupid as that.

"Tell us everything!" Dash said, already knowing that I couldn't go outside.

"Well, When I was six, I had a passion to burn thing, and hurt other ponies. Who didn't? Apparently, I was the only pony, and I was taken into a mental facility, that they made look like a home. They even hired my "Parents, Uncles and Brothers." The "Uncles" were the psychologist, and everyone else was just there to make me believe. The pills were so that I'd forget about the burning and hurting, and just believe what they said. I couldn't go outside because people would remind me of who I am, and I'd go crazy. They called me "Teal", because there was a different pony by the name Teal, who had the exact same problem, and they did the same thing to them. They let me go at 18 because they thought I'd taken enough pills to make me forget,permanently. Obviously that didn't work."

"Does that mean you'll go crazy again?" Twilight asked, worried.

"Nah, I think I know how to fix it." I said, reassuring her.

Author's Note:

I'm making a good and dark ending to it, that's why it seems unfinished.