• Published 8th Dec 2013
  • 220 Views, 8 Comments

Hearth's Warming Eve with Doodle Bug and Hoop - Bambisbb



Doodle Bug and Hoop always ruin the holidays with their clumsy antics. This year, Doodle Bug is determined to make it the perfect Hearth's Warming Eve ever!

  • ...
 8
 220

Cookies!

Doodle and Hoop ducked behind building after building, trying to get to Sugar Cube Corner without running into the crazy mob of angry ponies. "Do you think we can make it?" Doodle asked quietly, looking at Hoop.

"Possibly..."

"Really?"

"Absolutely not."

"Oh..."

Doodle took a deep breath in, "But we have to! For the sake of Hearth's Warming Eve!" She grinned, "I'm going in." She was suddenly...In a black spy suit?

"Doodle...Where did you get that...?"

"I borrowed it from Pinkie Pie a few days ago, I saw something like this happening and wanted to be prepared!"

"You're a strange mare Doodle Bug..."

"And you're a coward Hoop!" She cackled quietly and then began to do something only a mare as strange as her could do...She began to break the laws of the universe.

She climbed up the side of a building, only to dive off it into a haystack like an assassin. She slowly lifted her head out of the hay pile, looking around with a pair binoculars, "There's approximately 4 guards on the east side of the building, the item is inside, I see Pinkameana Diane Pie baking, what looks to be chocolate cupcakes...Wow, they look goo- What's this? Rainbow Dash has entered the building."

"Doodle Bug, just get up and walk inside..." Hoop stared at her with half lidded eyes, that basically screamed, 'I'm not amused.'

Doodle Bug groaned, "I've been compromised! The horror, the horror!"

Hoop face-hoofed, "Doodle Bug...Just...Okay?"

Doodle Bug huffed, "Fine. Can't even have fun...Meanie." She ripped off the suit, and walked into Sugar Cube Corner, "Pinkie? Can we use your oven?"

"Sure Doodle Bug!" Pinkie grinned, "Want a cupcake?" Doodle squealed, "DO I!"

Hoop stopped her, "Doodle...Just get to making the cookies..."

"Buzzkill..." Doodle huffed, "Would you help me, Pinkie?"

"Of course Doodle! Did you know Dashie was looking for you? Something about nearly destroying the town with a storm and then nearly destroying it with a tree?"

"Uhhhhhhhhh......" Doodle shrugged, "Don't know what...They're talking...About...."

Pinkie shrugged, "Good enough for me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So many accidents later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Again, sorry about the mess Pinkie..."

"It's fine Hoop! Me and Gummy will clean it up!"

"Are you sure? We could help?"

"It's perfectly fine Doodle Bug!"

"If you say so..." Hoop and Doodle sighed, Doodle carrying a tray of cookies on her back. They both started walking again. "So Pinkie talked Dash out of killing us, huh?"

Hoop looked at Doodle, who nodded, "Yuppers! Pinkie's so nice!" Doodle giggled, "So, we have the cookies, next is the party...You think we could go without burning the house down for a few days until Hearth's Warming Eve?"

"Most likely not..."

Doodle ignored Hoop and continued talking, " Oh! Maybe we can get Pinkie to help, and combine our awesome party ideas!"

"That actually...Sounds like a good idea..."

"I KNOW! TO THE HOUSE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbow Dash and Twilight sat and watched as Doodle Bug and Hoop made their way into their house. "How much you wanna bet they're gonna ruin Hearth's Warming Eve for Ponyville, if not Equestria?"

"8 bits."

"Make is 15."

"12."

"13."

"12 and a half."

"Done." The lavender unicorn and blue Pegasus shook hooves, "If we can count on anything, it's those two destroying everything."

"Indeed."