• Published 17th Dec 2013
  • 1,404 Views, 43 Comments

Shadows of Darkness, Flames of Courage - SuperPinkBrony12



A sequel to My Little Digimon, Courage is Magic. Tai is teleported to Equestria, again! But this time he's been turned into a pony, and while his team goes looking for him Tai must adapt to life in Equestria. But something evil is about to strik

  • ...
11
 43
 1,404

Light v.s. Darkness

"Twilight, listen to me very carefully. I want you and your friends to stand back. I don't know what will happen." Tai said.

"Well, if that's what you want. Come on girls let's give him some space." Twilight said. She and her friends, as well as Spike, did so.

"Okay then, let's give this a whirl, and see what happens." Tai said "You ready to do this Willis?"

"Yes. Are you?" Willis asked.

"Like hell we are!" Davis shouted "The time for talk is over! Now's the time to kick ass!"

"Then let's do it!" Willis said.

(Cue the music)

(DNA Digivolution)

Imperialdramon!

Rapidmon!

DNA digivolve to, Celestiamon!

(DNA Digivolution complete)

Standing before the digidestined was a much more equine like version of Imperialdramon, clad in golden armor. Atop his head rested a crown with the symbols of the crests, and the Elements of Harmony emblazoned upon it. He also had what looked like a cross between Imperialdramon's blaster, and Rapidmon's blasters.

"It worked! This is so cool!" Tai said.

(Digimon Analyser)

I am the mighty Celestiamon! The ultimate being of light! No evil force escapes me! My holy powers make me a force to be reckoned with. Especially when I dole out justice with my Harmony Blast!

(Digimon Analyser complete)

"Seven Heavens!" Seraphimon shouted, launching seven fireballs from above.

"Fire Tornado!" Magnadramon shouted, unleashing a firey vortex. Both her attack and Seraphimon's attack hit Sombramon head on. He didn't simply shrug them off, but he survived them without too much trouble.

"You fools! You just don't get it do you?! I am Sombramon, no one can stop me! Not even the likes of you!" Sombramon bellowed.

"We know that." Seraphimon said.

"Then why do you insist on fighting me?" Sombramon asked.

"As if we'd tell the likes of you. All you need to know is that even if you strike us down you won't win. Your time is up." Magndramon said.

"Fools! Both of you!" Sombramon said "Perhaps you need to get a grip on your surroundings! Dark Magic Blast!"

Seraphimon and Magnadramon knew they couldn't dodge the attack, and accepted their fate with dignity. They didn't even flinch as the attack overwhelmed them.

"Yes!" Sombramon said "It's like I said, no one can stop me!"

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch Sombramon!" Celestiamon said, flying towards the battle sight.

"What?!" Sombramon asked.

"It's all up to you now Celestiamon." Patamon said wearily, as he reverted back from Seraphimon.

"Go get em big guy." Gatomon said, also wearily, as she reverted back from Magnadramon.

"Sombramon, you have prooven to be a very powerful, and dangerous threat. Therefore you must be punished, and defeated! Perhaps even destroyed!" Celestiamon said calmly, yet powerfully "And I am just the digimon to do it."

"Do you honestly think you can stop me?" Sombramon asked.

"Indeed I do." Celestiamon said.

"Then by all means, try." Sombramon said "Don't think it's gonna be easy though. Flames of Darkness!" He promptly spewed out his firey breath. Celestiamon dodged it with ease.

"Is that the best you can do?" Celestiamon asked "And I was told you were strong."

Sombramon began to lose patience "Oh yeah? Well see what you think of this! Dark Magic Blast! Full power!" He then unleashed an extremly powerful blast of dark magic.

Rather then dodge it Celestiamon flew straight into it. There was a blinding explosion.

"You were a fool to do that Celestiamon." Sombramon said "Oh well, we all live and learn. It's a pity though, I was starting to enjoy myself."

"Then you're gonna love this." Celestiamon said, emerging from the smoke with only a few dents to his armor.

"What?! But how did you" Sombramon said, he began to growl and sputter, unable to form the words he wanted.

"This fight is over! You have lost Sombramon!" Celestiamon said "Now the time has come for you to face the music, and pay for your sins!"

"How are you suppose to do that? You don't have the Crystal Sword, or the Elements of Harmony." Sombramon said with a smirk.'

"Don't be so sure." Celestiamon said "See what you think of THIS! Harmony Blast!" Beams of rainbow colored light shot out from Celestiamon's blaster arms, they soon turned into chains. Holding Sombramon down and preventing him from escaping.

"You can't stop me! YOU CAN'T!" Sombramon bellowed.

"I can, and I will." Celestiamon said. His horn promptly lit up, a familiar golden glow appeared around it. Suddenly, down from the sky descended a much more powerful, and much more dazzling crystal sword.

Sombramon gasped. "This can't be happening! Not to me!" he said.

"Prepare to face judgement! This is the end of the line for you!" Celestiamon said, and without further ado he thrust the crystal sword directly into Sombramon's head. Sombramon could only wiggle in vain as he tried to no avail to escape his fate.

"NO! SPARE ME! SPARE ME PLEASE! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING! JUST SPARE ME!" Sombramon pleaded.

"You will recieve no mercy Sombramon. And do you know why?" Celestiamon asked, just before the crystal sword was fulled embedded "It's because you've never shown mercy to anyone! Not even once! And with the power of this sword, you will never again threaten anyone!"

"What are you talking about?!" Sombramon asked.

"It's simple. I'm going to split you back into the three evil forces that you are composed of. Daemon, Dragomon, and King Sombra. Then all three of you will be dealt with accordingly!" Celestiamon explained.

"NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Sombramon yelled, as the crystal sword worked its magic. Sure enough Sombramon reverted back to the three creatures of darkness that had created him in the first place.

"Now for your punishment!" Celestiamon said. He turned to Daemon. "Daemon! You have prooven to be far too dangerous to be kept alive! Therefore you will suffer the worst fate, you will be terminated! Now!"

"NO! NOT ME! PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THAT!" Daemon pleaded, to no avail. Celestiamon charged up a blast from his hands and fired it at Daemon. Obliterating Daemon all together. The ruler of the once proud Daemon Corps disappered forever with one last scream of pain. Celestiamon then absorbed his data, thus ensuring he could never return.

King Sombra didn't even flinch at he'd just witnessed, as far as he was concerned Daemon had outlived his usefulness. And even when he hadn't he was little more then a pawn. a tool to be used and then tossed aside without fanfare.

Dragomon however was worried. Celestiamon had just killed Daemon, and without even batting an eye. What if Celestiamon did the same to him? He turned to King Sombra, hoping to see some sign of hope. But he all saw was a cold stare of rejection. At that moment it dawned on Dragomon that King Sombra never cared about him. And indeed it was true. Just like Daemon Dragomon had been little more then a pawn for King Sombra to use as he saw fit. And to think Dragomon had trusted him, how stupid he had been. But it was too late to undo his mistakes.

"Dragomon!" Celestiamon said "You shall be allowed to live." Dragomon breathed a sigh of relief. "However." Celestiamon continued "You will stripped of all your power, and will be forced to step down. No longer shall you rule this Dark Ocean. All those who call this place home shall finally be free from your tyranny!"

"Very well then." Dragomon said "At this point anything is better then death. But I hope you realize that you are only dooming this place to eternal damnation as a result." And with that the now former ruler of the Dark Ocean vanished without a trace.

King Sombra still didn't care about the fate of either of the evil digimon he had worked with. In fact he was pleased to have Celestiamon take care of them for him. It saved him a lot of trouble. But when Celestiamon finally approached him Twilight could've sworn she saw signs of worry appear on King Sombra's face.

"King Sombra!" Celestiamon said "Once again you have caused a great deal of trouble, and all for your own selfish desires!"

"Go ahead, lay it all out, see if I care." King Sombra said "I'll have you know that I've come to terms with what I've done. And frankly I don't really care anymore. I lost the ability to feel any sort of sympathy long ago. And it's all thanks to the very creature who has aided you in this battle."

"Be that as it may your sins are far greater then any other evil force that has ever threatened any part of Equestria, as well as the Digital World." Celestiamon said "However, there is not much that I can do."

"Glad to see you realize that." Sombramon said "As long as darkness thrives so do I."

"But don't think you're getting off the hook for what you've done. You will still be punished! You will not be allowed to return to the Dark Ocean ever again! And you will be tracked whenever you appear in either the digital world, or Equestria. Never again will you have the element of surprise!" Celestiamon said.

"Hmph. That won't stop me." King Sombra said "All of you had better sleep with one eye open. Because one day, when you least expect it I will be back. Until then, farewell." And with that King Sombra disappeared, Twilight could've sworn she saw a hint of regret reflected in his eyes.

And just like that, it was all over. The day was saved once again.

"Now that was sweet!" Davis said.

"I'll say." Matt said.

"I'm just glad we've seen the last of Daemon." Ken said.

"And Dragomon." Kari said "Maybe the next time I visit this place it will be a lot nicer."

"Anything's possible if you believe." Gatomon said.

"Bravo digidestined, bravo! That was an outstanding performance!" Discord said "And not a moment too soon I might add. The Tree of Harmony needs the elements back now."

"I shall gladly relinquish my power for a worthy cause." Celestiamon said. A blinding flash later and an exhausted Veemon and Wormmon showed up.

"Weeh." Veemon panted "I'm bushed."

"Fighting evil forces, it sure does take a lot out of you." Wormmon said.

"Well the only question now is, how the hay are we suppose to get out of this place?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yeah, do you have any bright ideas Discord?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"It's a long shot, but I think I can teleport all of you out of here." Discord said.

"Let me guess, this is one of those plans that's just crazy enough to work, right?" Twilight asked.

"How did you know?" Discord teased "But in all seriousness I've only got one shot at this. So all of you should huddle together, it'll make this a lot eaiser."

"Okay then." Tai said "Let's all stand together." And all of the digidestined, their partner digimon, Twilight, her friends, and Spike all did so.

"Okie dokie. Here goes." Discord said, under his breath he muttered "I hope this works!"

There was a blinding flash, and the Dark Ocean became empty of almost all life once again.

Author's Note:

Yet again King Sombra prooves just how evil he really is.

All will be explained next chapter, when this story wraps up for good.

And no, there will not be another sequel from me. If you wish to make one feel free to do so.

On an unrelated note "Bats!", well I've seen better but it was actually still quite enjoyable.