• Published 15th Dec 2013
  • 372 Views, 13 Comments

Lunatic's Dreamworld - Lunatic Cake

  • ...
11
 13
 372

Blooming Apples

I have to find a way to get rid of this curse. The next night after that I found myself in Ponyville again, this time blocking the road... if only somepony had a Pokeflute.

Suddenly I noticed a little filly coming up to me.

"Hello there!" It was Applebloom, I remember her, she is my favorite of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"Hi." I replied.

"Why are ya blockin' the way. Is there any way to get across you?"

"Well, well well, my little filly, I suppose you have to climb my adonis-like body that no woman can resist!"

"Woman? What is that? A female hippo?" Why is everypony calling me a hippo? Can't they see I'm having more muscles than Iron Will himself?!

"No, actually get lost, I'll just stay here for the rest of my life."

"But Ah need to get across to get to Sweetie Belle's house."

I attacked in a grumpy rage... oh well, at least I tried but in the end I couldn't get up, I wonder why.

"Hey you, can you by any chance help me get up?"

"Sorry, I don't want to get crushed."

That statement made my anger explode. I could feel my skin turning green, I was not myself anymore, before I could say anything, it transformed me.

"LUNATIC ANGRY!" I shouted, unable to control myself as suddenly my body lifted itself almost on it's own. I couldn't control myself, Applebloom who has been insulting me was running away from me into the Everfree Forest. I rushed after her and destroyed everything on my way while continuously shouting "PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS!"

It was then when Applebloom reached a house inside the Everfree Forest and a Zebra stepped out of it, holding something in her hooves. As I continued shouting that sentence she threw something that seemed like a potion at me. Unfortunate for me, there was a Banana peel right in front of me making me slip, causing a huge earthquake creating a sound that made the glass, in which the potion was, break and it's liquid was all over my sexy body. I began to calm myself down until I turned back to what I was before but the transformation did not stop. As the transformation continued, my body kept changing until I looked somewhat like a strange bear, eyes closed, unable to open them as I started to yawn and fall asleep on the ground.

After I woke up, I noticed Pokemon playing on the TV. The Pokeflute was played that exact same moment I woke up. Could my body full of mucles been transformed into a Relaxo full of fat? I really wonder. But what I didn't know was that these strange dreams weren't even close to being over yet...