• Published 27th Dec 2013
  • 1,121 Views, 11 Comments

Forgotten - Jimena991



There was nothing she could do, nopony remembered her nor the sun or the day... So long ago, she was forgotten.

  • ...
5
 11
 1,121

Ending one: Forgive me, sister.

Ending one: Forgive me, sister.

My tears keep on falling on the wicked mare that was once my sister. I looked into her violet eyes, seeing my reflection on them: my almost pure white mane flowing in an unseen wind, my green eyes filled with fear, my white coat bruised on some places, the seventh Elements being the only one shining now.

Nightmare Moon noticed my horn shining with a bright and powerful yellow energy, instead of my normal, pink one. Her eyes noticed how the rest of the Elements didn't shine, only the Hope being activated. Fear engulfed her as tears fell from her eyes, now looking into my green ones, begging for mercy.

"Please, sister! Don't kill me!" she shouted, her voice cracked as my horn and the Element of Hope keep on shining, "Remember every time when we were happy, please!"

"That was a thousand years ago and..." my hoof pressed on her armor, cracking it, "...it all happened with Luna, not you, monster"

"But I am Luna!"

"You said that you weren't since you let your own creation dominate you and transform into this monster you are now" I keep an angry composure, but I was more than just broken inside, "And now, since I can't separate you and The Darkness, I have no other choice than end this all to bring balance once and for all"

My eyes went white as every energy I had left concentrated in my horn, prepared to launch the final attack to end this battle, this problem initiated a thousand years ago... I felt the blast of fire consuming my enemy and her cries of agony, slowly, fading away. When my vision returned I looked at the ashes of the pony that was my sister, the only pony I trusted completely, the only one that could stay by my side forever.

I raised the sun from the horizon, finally bringing day to my land and night to the other nations. I elevated the ashes of the alicorn and let them rest on a box of obsidian, the favorite rock of my sister. Tears fell from my eyes again when I descended the box into the grave I made exclusively for her, in the "Graveyard of the Royals".

I read the lines written on the grave, my vision barely permitting me do it.

"Here lays Luna Nightmare Moon, queen of Nocturnia for a thousand years, ruler of the night, best friend, family and sister, forever... Rest In Peace."

My vision concentrated in the sun now shining brightly above, as ponies walked out of their homes to play under its warm light. Tears keep falling, one after another, as my thoughts became one only phrase:

"Please, forgive me, sister"