• Published 22nd Nov 2013
  • 515 Views, 1 Comments

Twilight's Nightmare - Dulcet



Twilight's worst fear had come true. She tries to run away, but a dangerous enemy has returned and now wanted revenge. It's up to Twilight to stop them, but in order to do so, she must face her fears. Can she do it?

  • ...
 1
 515

Introduction

Twilight's Worst Fear

Underneath the dark caves of Ponyville lies a mysterious force thought to have been extinct long ago. Once a huge threat to all of Equestria, they were finally defeated when Princess Celestia banished them from Equestria. However, after years and years of hiding in the shadows, they were finally prepared to invade Equestria once again.

A guard entered the chambers of the dark descends. “My Empress. We have found the missing piece that will finally put our plan to rule Equestria into action.”

“Tell me at once what this missing piece you speak of!” demanded the empress.

“It is known as the Elements of Harmony. We need to use our magic to manipulate this artifact to work in our favor. Once we are able to use this great power, we’ll indubitably be able to break open of the Metus Diamond. With the power of the Diamond, Equestria will be ours and no pony will stand a chance against us!” the guard revealed.

The Empress gave the guard this glaring look in her eyes. “Where do we find these so called elements?”

“We believe it’s in Ponyville. The elements of Harmony belong to six mares. We don’t exactly have names of the ponies however…” the guard slowly murmured.

“No matter! Prepare my minions! We will force those ponies in Ponyville to give us answers. Now go!” demanded the Empress, maniacally laughing as her plan goes into full effect.