• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 381 Views, 17 Comments

flutter away into the darkness of the night - Alice no Kurai Umi



it's time for the new bearers of the Elements of Harmony to save their friend, Flutter Night, from sinking into the depths of despair

  • ...
 17
 381

chapter 7 ~ the end of Seraphic Night

chapter 7 ~ the end of Seraphic Night

Princess El glanced at Silver Soul, White Angelic, and Pure Jewel, "What do we do now? Starry is now with the Angel of the Night, and he is loyal to her instead of us."
Pure Jewel shrugged, "Well she is his one and only partner... How do we stop her now?
Silver Soul picked up the letter and read the bottom:
If you need help, ask Nymphia about the letter me and Tia gave to her.
The three fillies glanced at Princess El, known as Nymphia, "Um... the letter?"
"Oh, here you go."
She gave the letter, she had received from her aunts, to Silver Soul.
The silver alicorn took the letter and began to read:
Star Sentinel's fate is to become the true Prince of the Night, but the true Angel of the Night is actually Flutter Night, known as Silent Seraph. In order for Star to see the real savior of our Night, you must fight darkness with darkness. Pure Jewel must become greedy and selfish, White Angelic must become cruel, and finally Silver Soul must become chaotic and have a yearn for war, death and combat. If Star is already with Seraphic Night, he has already become disloyal. So Pure Jewel, White Angelic, and Silver Soul must change into their chaotic form just like Flutter Night, known as Seraphic Night, and Star Sentinel, whom you will soon find out his name.
You must save your two friends because you three are known as the comrades of the Night.
Together, the five of you are the bearers of the Elements of Chaos due to how much chaos you have inside of you.
You three, Pure Jewel, White Angelic and Silver Soul, have the power to save both Flutter Night and Star Sentinel.

~ Princess Luna and Celestia

Pure Jewel was confused, "So we have to become chaotic?"
Princess El nodded, "I guess so, now you three pretend that you just found fifty bits..."
Pure Jewel, White Angelic, and Silver Soul nodded as their three demons each went into the darkness of the minds.
They all began to glow, looking with hatred in their eyes.
Silver Soul became a gray alicorn with red eyes and a navy blue mane, White Angelic became a back alicorn with red eyes, a sky-blue mane and soot-tipped wings, and Pure Jewel had become a silver pegasus with a purple mane and red eyes.
Silver Soul's 'chaotic side' glanced at the princess, "So you're the new ruler or Equestria, Princess El. I know what you need help with and I will help you stop the Angel of the Night. But she is powerful especially with the Prince, Shadow Fright."
The princess was confused, "Shadow Fright? What are your names?"
The black alicorn, who used to be White Angelic, spoke, "I'm Black Angelic, that's Shadow Snow and Corrupted Crystal. I believe Shadow Fright is the one you know as Star Sentinel."
The pegasus, known as Corrupted Crystal, glanced at the princess, "We will help you defeat the Angel of the Night and stop her."
The three ponies flew away towards where the other two ponies went.
The princess glanced at the moon, "I wish you all the best of luck..."

~~~

The blue-violet alicorn smiled at the colt, "How are you, my dear?"
The bat pony gazed into the alicorn's red eyes, "I-I'm okay..."
They heard an explosion from above the room they were in.
KA-BOOM!
The two ponies looked up and saw three ponies, flapping their wings.
Seraphic Night, the blue-violet alicorn, glanced at the three ponies, "What are you ponies doing here? You know that I AM the Angel of the Night and you ARE only our comrades."
The three ponies glanced at Seraphic Night, "We are sorry..."
The two alicorns' horns and the pegasus's forehead glowed. They shot a beam of magic directly to the blue-violet alicorn's horn and the blue-violet alicorn began to scream.
She closed her eyes and images appeared in her mind.
She saw a little pegasus filly, smiling and playing with her four new friends.
The blue-violet alicorn face was filled with tears of happiness and she began to glow.
Shadow Snow glanced at the other two, whispering, "It's working."
The blue-violet alicorn saw the two timberwolves' burnt bodies and began to feel despair once more.
The alicorn stopped glowing and was back to normal. She faced the three ponies and laughed.
"You can never stop me. You are too weak to defeat the Angel of the Night!"
Shadow Snow glared at her, "We will stop you and get the true Angel of the Night back!"
She shot a beam of magic and it hit Shadow Fright's forehead. The colt's eyes began to close and he saw images.
He saw his true self smiling with his best friends. Tears dropped from his face and he began to glow.
He was back to normal and shook his head, "What, what happened?"
The other three ponies came down, glowing and turned back to the original selves, hugging the colt.
He turned beet red, "W-what a-are y-you a-all d-doing?"
Silver Snow looked at the colt, "We must save Flutter Night."
The colt nodded, "Okay, now what do we do?"
White Angelic looked at Seraphic Night, "We have to use the Elements of Harmony."
"B-but we don't have the last element... happiness," Star Sentinel argued.
"I found out that in order to Seraphic Night, you only need 4 of the elements, so let's start. We must save Flutter Night," Pure Jewel said, putting her hoof out.
The other three glanced at each other and nodded, putting their hooves out as well.
Star faced the pony he had known as his aunt long ago, "It is time for you to come back, auntie."
His mind was filled with images about the past, as if his memory was never erased.
He looked at the bright moon and back at Seraphic Night, "Auntie Silence always loved the sun and we will bring her and the sun back."
They all began to glow, but not like before. It was a different type of glow, the glow of Harmony was what it was once called.
They formed a beam of rainbow-colored light and it shot towards the blue-violet alicorn. It surrounded the alicorn as the alicorn felt like the beam of light was ripping her apart.
The four ponies opened their eyes, which had became white, and the white light blinded everything.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for this chapter being so short... I'm not very good at describing battles...