• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 381 Views, 17 Comments

flutter away into the darkness of the night - Alice no Kurai Umi



it's time for the new bearers of the Elements of Harmony to save their friend, Flutter Night, from sinking into the depths of despair

  • ...
 17
 381

prologue ~ the beginning of Seraphic Night

prologue ~ the beginning of Seraphic Night

Covered in blood, with six immobile bodies with a gash along their throats and a bite mark around the shoulder, stood a blue-violet alicorn with fangs, soaked in blood. There was something strange about this alicorn: she had bat wings.

Must kill, I must kill everyone, Until there is nothing left but me. Then I will be happy all alone by myself and the eternal night.

The alicorn looked at the six bodies, its bloody red eyes, sharp as a cat. One of the dead bodies was once a lavender unicorn with a starry cutie mark, another was once a cyan pegasus with a cutie mark with a cloud and a zapping rainbow. The third body was a white unicorn with a cutie mark with three blue crystals, the fourth was once a pink earth pony with a cutie mark with three balloons. The fifth was once an orange earth pony with a cutie mark with three apples and the last was a yellow pegasus with a cutie mark with three butterflies.

~~~ One moon ago ~~~

The alicorn stood near two ponies, known as the rulers of Equestria. The two ponies: the first known as the goddess of the sun was a white alicorn with a glittery rainbow mane and the other was a navy blue alicorn with a starry blue mane, known as the goddess of the moon or the princess of the night. Each pony had a gash along their throats and the blue-violet alicorn's fangs were soaked in blood. The alicorn was scarred due to fighting both the princesses at the same time. She was in pain but she was still alright.

All must die, until there is nothing left but me, the alicorn had thought.

~~~ The moon before ~~~

The blue-violet alicorn was staying in the same spot, flapping her bat wings to keep herself in the air. Her horn began to glow, starting a spell. In front of her was a castle that sparkled like crystals, filled with ponies known as the Crystal ponies. She heard a loud noise, like an explosion. She faced the castle, which was known as the Crystal Empire, seeing flames, burning the palace and killing all of its inhabitants. She flew away from the Crystal Empire, watching the palace burn into flames.

No one should be living, only me. All I need is to be alone in this world that filled with happiness from the ponies. No more happiness should be in Equestria anymore...

The alicorn glanced at the sweltering and bright sun, Goodbye, sun. This world will be filled with eternal night. No need to have this kingdom burst into flames like the Crystal Empire.

~~~ the Present day ~~~

I must kill everyone, until only I am left in the darkness.

The alicorn looked at the bodies once more, remembering what they said before she killed them.

'You will never get Equestria to be filled in eternal night! The new elements of harmony bearers will defeat you,' said the lavender unicorn, known as Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's precious student.
The alicorn had glanced at the unicorn, replying, 'What if I was one of the new bearers?'
The cyan pegasus glanced at the alicorn, 'How can you become one of the bearers?'
The alicorn sneered at the pegasus, known as Rainbow Dash, 'How can you become one of the bearers? Well, this is not my true form. My true form can become one of the bearers of the elements of harmony. Do you even know who will become the new bearers?'
The yellow pegasus, known as Fluttershy, shyly spoke, 'We do know their names due to knowing our fate was that we were going to die soon. We also know there will be new elements and there will only be five bearers this time. The new bearer of the element of generosity, Rarity's element, is known as Pure Jewel. The bearer of loyalty is known as Star Sentinel. The bearer of the element of kindness is known as White Angelic. Now there are two new elements, instead of magic, honesty and laughter, there is the bearer of the element of peace is known as Silver Soul and--- '

Fluttershy was cut off by the blue-violet alicorn, 'Enough! I know who the last bearer is, no need to tell me, but have you told the new princess?'
'Um, no... We told her their names but not which element they bear. We decided not to...'
The blue-violet glanced at Fluttershy, 'Good, anyway I have spoken too much. So goodbye.'

The alicorn's horn began to glow, using a blinding magic, making the six ponies blind. She bit them on their shoulders, each of them screaming in pain. Then she summoned a sword and made a gash along their throats, screaming once more. Each of them fell onto the ground, immobile. They were dead, leaving this world just like the princesses and the inhabitants of Crystal Empire.

The alicorn woke up from her dream and flew out of the room through a hole in the wall that she made, burning the place into a crisp and landed in the fluffy white clouds.

The alicorn started to glow once she landed in the clouds. The alicorn had changed into a blue-violet filly with a turquoise mane and purple eyes. There was not a single drop of blood in her coat and all the filly had was wings, no horn.

The young filly looked at the burning house, terrified.

"Seraphic Nightmare, what did you do?"

A spirit appeared beside the pegasus filly, taking its true form: a cyan alicorn with a black mane and red eyes.

The spirit, known as Seraphic Nightmare, replied, "Nothing, Flutter Night. I didn't do anything. It wasn't me who did this. Now let's go. It's time for lunch, I know how much you love daisy sandwiches."

The young filly smiled happily and flapped her feathery wings, disappearing into the white clouds going back home with the spirit to have some lunch, forgetting what had just happened.

Author's Note:

hello, ponies ^^

well, this is my first story so please give me feedback so I can do better next time.

and thanks for reading ^^