• Published 30th Jan 2014
  • 1,168 Views, 11 Comments

Equestria Quest - Iwano Imagination



After the Pure War, Iwano W. Morgan and his people in Imaginundia were safe once again. After becoming a brony, newfound darkness was born in his heart, taking him to Equestria. The dark of Harmony awaits the Mane Six, the Princesses, and Iwano.

  • ...
5
 11
 1,168

Chapter 2: The Meeting

After the story and the message, everypony in the room was fascinated by Celestia’s story, except Luna whose face was disgusted and upset. Her face was like that since the beginning of Celestia’s story.

“I never knew there’s an Alicorn that is a stallion,” Twilight said. “As far as I know, princesses in Equestria—such as you, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance and I—are the only known Alicorns. What is he?” Twilight asked with her mind beginning to fill up with curiosity. A stallion Alicorn...what is he? What does he want from Princess Celestia? And more importantly, why is he here in Equestria, other than that message he gave?

“He’s fast as me? I’m faster than that,” Rainbow Dash bragged.

“He might be a pony from another land,” Celestia guessed. “But what I believe is that all he wants to do is to find friends in Equestria to quench his thirst from his 'Dissonance'. That is another reason why I need you all here for this mission: I am asking all of you to go back to Ponyville and search for the mysterious Alicorn. Will all of you accept?”

“How do you know he needs to be quenched of his Dissonance, Princess Celestia?” Twilight asked.

“His eyes in my dream were staring at me and were like sending me a message already,” Celestia answered.

Twilight remembered the chaos Discord made a long time ago. She did not want it to happen once again. She thought that this mysterious Alicorn was far worse than Discord’s power of chaos. She looked at her friends and Spike. Judging by their expression on their eyes and muzzles, they too didn't want chaos to happen again, and would like to accept the mission.

“We accept,” Twilight said, and then finally noticed Luna. “But why does Princess Luna look upset?”

“It is her job to enter dreams and help ponies conquer their nightmares. But for the last six days, she was not able to enter any dream to give either nightmares or good ones. Not even I could help. Luna and I had a theory that this mysterious Alicorn may be the reason why,” Celestia answered.

“It is completely preposterous! I want to meet this mysterious Alicorn,” Luna said as she stomped the floor.

“Calm down, Luna. We will solve this,” Celestia told Luna. Luna sighed and nodded.

“Most of my dreams are made of frosting!” Pinkie Pie said as she hopped in circles. “And I don’t have the slightest bad dream!”

“Thou are difficult to give nightmares these days,” Luna said as she rolled her eyes.

"Wait a minute," Rarity said. "How does he know the Pinkie Promise?"

"I do not know," Twilight answered. "But what matters is that he must be stopped of his Dissonance within."

Celestia nodded and was pleased of Twilight's determination to prevent the soon-to-be chaos.

“I want to give all of you ponies a mission to save Equestria: Find and help this Alicorn from its Dissonance—a dark power, I believe. The minor unfortunate events that happen to one of you may be small, but the true danger may come if we just let him be a loner. He might be a lonely pony who needs friends. Find the Alicorn in Ponyville, which I believe he will be there today. Do I make myself clear?”

They all nodded except Twilight.

Meanwhile, a green Alicorn was hiding near the Everfree Forest sitting down and closing his eyes, thinking of positive thoughts of the ponies back in Ponyville. That Alicorn was me.

Yeah, Princess Celestia described me. But that was inaccurate since that was only a dream. Here was my physical description: my eyes were golden yellow, my mane was short and had bangs that were straight front—not down—and colored deep cobalt blue with strong cobalt blue streaks, and my coat was strong green. My muzzle was angular and square off, but not large as other stallions. My built was just like Luna’s, but a bit buffer, but I was skinny compared to other muscular stallions such as Big McIntosh. My wings were weird—they were both dragon wings. I had a cutie mark, of course—a colored wheel.

Why do I had the feeling that I’d forgotten something? Hmm…I couldn't seem to put my hoof into it.

It was morning in Equestria and to my disbelief; it was 10:30 AM—it was 10:30 PM in Reality. Times in both IW and Reality were always weird, especially since I was now in this world. I would just focus on the time in Equestria. And today was Sunday.

I was the one who sent that dream to Celestia's head before I entered this world. I just wanted the ponies to look for me faster and I wanted to be more mysterious. I did warn her about my Dissonance within. Did my plan look stupid? Maybe it was.

In every world I had been through, chaos always happened because of me. But I was able to end it with the help of Cynthia and my sister, Lentae. Once the chaos ends, the world would be at peace. If a world I got really attached to—like Pokémon and Digimon—had any chaos, it would only fade away after a few years.

My mission was to be influenced of the Elements of Harmony because of my newfound dark power—Dissonance. It was born within me when I first watched the very first episode of MLP—Friendship is Magic, part 1—and I researched everything about the show and its characters. A few weeks ago, my first dark power—Forbidden—took over me and unlocked my path to Equestria. It was great, but unfortunately that path my Forbidden unlocked was evil, that it gave me the Equestrian version of my dark power.

My second mission was to recruit the good forces of Equestria against my upcoming war with the Elementals—the fifth race of Imaginundia. Our forces were futile against my exhibition battle with Elemental Iwano, my Elemental twin. He was very, very strong that I turning into a Forbidden to defeat him was useless—including all my IW powers. But with these ponies on our side, we might have a chance to take the Elementals down.

My third mission was to develop new powers. With my broad imagination, I might be able to create them. It would take time for my new powers to be born.

I had secondary missions, but they were classified. But I also wanted to find friends here in Equestria.

I was walking north towards Ponyville. The sky was quite cool and breezy. The shrubs and bushes on the sides of the dirt roads were healthier than the ones in Reality. I was just thinking that maybe the ponies might hate me...

Shoot! I was becoming insecure again. Being insecure was one of my problems in Reality. In IW, it was like a little, defenseless colt was trying to wrestle a crocodile in a swamp. Was that harsh?

While walking towards Ponyville, I sang this song called Hall of Fame by The Script featuring Will.I.Am. I just loved singing songs that can cheer my mood up into happiness.

While I was in the middle of the chorus, my iWatch10 suddenly rang on my left hoof. I stopped and took a look at its screen. Cynthia was calling me. Ugh, I bet she was worried again. I used my mind to open the call. A small hologram of Cynthia appeared—I thought she would be in her pony form, but she was in human.

"How's your entrance? Was it safe?" she asked.

"My entrance was fine like every first time in every new world, Cynthia," I answered as I scowled.

"What about that time? Remember that time when Natsu Dragneel's in a middle of a fight with Grey Fullbuster and you entered in their crossfire the first time you entered Fairy Tail guild in Fiore?" she recounted for me. Of course I remembered. It was the first failing entrance I've ever had in a long time. I was unconscious after that.

"Uh, yeah, I know that. But again, my entrance is safe.”

She sighed. "Remember your goals in this world, Diego." She hung up and the hologram disappeared. I was a bit mad when she used my Reality name. I didn’t like it at all.

I continued on the road and sang Fireflies by Owl City.

Meanwhile, Twilight and her friends boarded off the train in the train station and walked to Ponyville.

"It’s great to be back in Ponyville, Twilight?" Applejack asked. "Uh, Twi?" Twilight ignored Applejack, her head facing the ground.

"Twilight? Are you okay?" Rarity asked. Twilight was still ignoring.

"Hey Twidy-Widey? Are you heary-witty?" Pinkie Pie asked cheerfully. Twilight was still ignoring.

"Is she deaf?" Fluttershy worriedly asked.

"Hey, earth to egg-head?" Rainbow Dash teased as she knocked on Twilight's head. Twilight was still ignoring.

"Twilight!” Spike called her out by the ears that she finally snapped out.

"What the?!” she looked around, snapped out of her thinking. "Oh, sorry girls, I was just thinking about the message that mysterious alicorn told to the Princess. It's haunting me," Twilight explained. "The first four lines of that message already got me thinking of who this alicorn really is. Then, the second four lines... Ugh! I got to stop and..." She began thinking of it again. She then began to recite my message:

“Discord will arise in your land,

Which will dry up by everything into sand

I will be the herald

And to enter a hoof in your land I shall.

I want to be friends

Let's be allies with no end

Cure me of the discord within

I will Pinkie Promise that I'll not try to be a Forbidden.

I will arrive soon

Please be brave and not be gloom

Try to get to know me

And in the end we shall see."

"Twilight!” Spike called her out by the ears again. They then went back to their conversation. “Yeah,” Spike pretended to somewhat agree. “I mean, he knows what a Pinkie Promise is.”

“Hey, Pinkie Pie,” Twilight looked at her. “Did you by any chance party with him somewhere?”

“I’ve partied in the Sugarcube Corner, Canterlot, a cave, and more!” she said as she hopped high. “But I’ve never seen him or know what he looks like.” She then wore a pair of reading glasses and brought out a notepad. “‘Iwano Imagination’?” she said as she browses through her list of ponies and other creatures she met. “Nope,” she took away her glasses and notepad—where? “Never knew him.”

“What I know in general,” Twilight said, “is that he wants our help before he becomes a big threat to Ponyville and to all of Equestria.” Twilight then stopped and turned her back to her friends. “Listen up. Let’s split up and search the whole town for the Alicorn. Meet me by the library within an hour if none of you found him. If we do, we must take him to Princess Celestia for an interview or an interrogation, to be more serious.”

“I’m already on it!” Rainbow Dash saluted and flew to the sky.

“An aerial view may help,” Twilight said as she looked where Rainbow Dash flew. “Let’s start!”

The rest of the ponies split up while Twilight and Spike are left together.

“Come on, Spike.” Spike then rode on her back.

The search began.

Pinkie Pie was popping everywhere in the streets of Ponyville in search of the Alicorn with a pair of binoculars—where did she get those? Flower pots, clouds, hats of ponies, carriages, the fountains, the houses—anywhere! Name where, and she was there—literally.

Pinkie Pie then spotted a green horn behind a brick wall between two houses. Her eyes widened in excitement and began literally crawling like a snake towards it. And then, she jumped and lunged at the pony behind the wall and land on it.

“I got him! I got him!” she said out loud and looked at the pony. It turn out that it’s just a mare Unicorn Pony. Pinkie then looked at her back—No wings. She immediately got off the mare which has gotten mad at her.

“I’m so, so, so, so, so, so sorry!” Pinkie Pie apologized and ran away in a flash.

Rainbow Dash then zoomed from one cloud to the other while scanning in the sky. She looked down while flying, too.

“If that pony’s an Alicorn, then he can fly!” she said to herself. “Maybe he loves to fly like me, so he must be flying right now. All I need to do now is—” She stopped as she found a pair of green wings in a cloud in front of her. She gotten excited and instantly zoomed towards those wings and caught a pony.

“I got you…” she held the wings, but it was actually just a green stallion pegasus pony. She grabbed and looked at his head—no horn.

“Oops, my bad!” she shrugged and flew away before the pegasus gets mad at her.

“Excuse me, sir?” Rarity asked a brown stallion earth pony. “Have you seen a green pony with a horn, wings and cobalt blue hair?” The earth pony shook and left her. Rarity then asked a mare earth pony the same question while she was flower arranging her flower pots outside her house. She shook.

“There’s got to be a way for that alicorn to show up his face to me,” she then thinks for a minute. “That’s it! I’ll use that spell Twilight thought me,” she then began closing her eyes and concentrating. Her horn then shines a color light blue. Everypony around her turn their heads to her and suddenly was mesmerized. Their eyes are all focused on her.

“Well know, let’s see...” She began scanning the hypnotized crowd of ponies for the Alicorn.

“Get her horn!!!” Affero shouted out. And after that, approximately twenty to thirty ponies charged towards Rarity. She then panicked and ran away fast as a beautiful gazelle being chased by twenty to thirty cheetahs.

“Somepony please help me!” she cried out.

Wait, Rarity thought. Why did I even cast a spell? Twilight did not even teach me that. What’s going on with me? Wait, was that a ‘want it, need it’ spell I just conjured—on my horn?!

While Applejack was in a middle of her search in the center of Ponyville, she then bumped into Fluttershy.

“Howdy Fluttershy,” she greeted. “Seen the Alicorn yet?”

Fluttershy shook. The ground then began to rumble underneath their hooves. They look around of what’s causing it.

“What in overcooked apple pie is going on here?” she asked herself.

“I think that!” Fluttershy point a hoof behind Applejack. Rarity was being chased by a stampede of ponies, probably still under her spell.

Applejack and Fluttershy then ran away with Rarity.

“What did you do, Rare?” Applejack asked Rarity.

“I used a spell whereas everypony would look at my glamorous horn,” she answered. “But I think I did not got it right this time,”

“Why d’you do that, Rare?!” Applejack seemed to thought and wondered, since when did Rarity learned a new spell? It’s not like she became a smart pony like Twi. What’s going on? Her thought was blocked by anger.

“Well, to find the Alicorn, of course!” the two began to argue. As they do that, they began slowing down. Fluttershy then looked at them in worry that they’ll be crushed by the many hooves of the stampeding ponies. So she decided to take action, even if she feels afraid. Fluttershy then carried Applejack with her hooves and bumped Rarity unto her back. She fluttered her wings hard to fly into the air. Successfully as she flew, the two ponies stopped their argument and realized that they were in the air. Fluttershy became tired and was perspiring. Applejack and Rarity looked below. The ponies chasing them went back to normal and walked away in confusion.

“Darling, you can bring us down now and thank you very much,” Rarity said, ashamed of her argument.

Fluttershy carefully landed on the ground near the Town Hall.

“Sorry that we’re arguin’, Fluttershy,” Applejack apologized.

“That’s okay,” Fluttershy said. “I am glad that we are all right.”

While the Mane Six were still looking for me high and low—Pinkie Pie was digging through a tunnel under Ponyville—I was walking calmly in Ponyville. Everypony were looking at me and murmuring about who am I. I hid my wings using a spell. It will come back once I say alae, the Latin word for wings.

The Mane Six and Spike were walking along together were still looking around for me.

"I thought finding him by covering more grounds and the sky in Ponyville would help," Twilight said. "But I never knew he would be this difficult to find. I mean, I think we searched everywhere!”

"He's even harder than finding my needle through a haystack!" Rarity said. "How can we find an Alicorn who is green, has both a horn and a pair of wings and with cobalt blue mane?"

"You mean that Alicorn?" Fluttershy pointed on their left. I was there by the Joke Shop, thinking if I can buy an item. The Mane Six and Spike were agape.

"Let me think..." I had my right front hoof on my chin. I had been there for forty whole minutes.

"We have been searching all over Ponyville," Applejack said. "And we did not even see'em there?!"

Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash's expression became serious. Pinkie Pie grabbed a rope out of nowhere and tackled me with Rainbow Dash. Twilight, Spike and the rest of the non-wranglers just watched in shock.

Twilight shook her head. "STOP!” she shouted. We instantly stopped. In our frozen state, I was upside-down while I hoof wrestle Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash was tightening the rope around my hind legs.

"Uh, thank you?" I said. She then walked forward, went muzzle to muzzle on me and the look on her face feels like I was in trouble. Was I?

"We are taking you to Princess Celestia. Immediately," she grimly said.