• Published 6th Mar 2012
  • 1,432 Views, 45 Comments

MLP: Journey Across Time - B. J. Williams



The mane six fell into a chasm to the future and they try to find their way back home.

  • ...
5
 45
 1,432

PreviousChapters Next
Island Assualt and Fillies Leave

After Shiva withdrawn the windegoes, the snow no longer fell. The water even up to the ships was frozen solid. Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack lead a charge to the island while running on top of the ice. Fluttershy left Carbuncle to do the medical work. The troops reached the beach before the Kelpie was ready to fight. The four left Ifrit in charge of the troops while the five went to rescue Twilight and Basil. They headed to the shrine at the top of the mountain.

"Don't worry, Sugarcube." Applejack stated.

"Your friends are on their way." Rainbow Dash explained.

"If you don't mind…" Fluttershy said.

"It's time to be heroes! I mean heroines!" Pinkie Pie shouted.

"Shall we head in ladies?" Rarity asked. The four nodded in agreement. They entered the courtyard of the shrine as described in the previous chapter. There was a Zen garden that shown signs of neglect.

"This is too quiet." Rainbow Dash stated. Pinkie Pie saw something coming their way.

"Take cover!" Pinkie Pie shouted. The ponies ducked and an energy ball zoomed past them.

"Hmm. So, you have come." a voice appeared. Then, Smokemane landed in front of the door. "That saves me the trouble of finding you."

"Smokemane." Rainbow Dash stated.

"So, you remember my name? I thought you have forgotten." Smokemane turned to Rarity. "Well, it's nice to see you again, nemesis."

"Nemesis?" Rarity said. He was unimpressed by Rarity not knowing the info he knew.

"I did a spirit search on you and I found out that you are the reincarnation of my nemesis, Cloud Belle." They were shocked to hear this especially Rarity. "To be in his bloodline and be his reincarnation, I will have fun killing you." He tried to kill her, but ended up smashing her bow instead. "You have little chance against me."

She was concerned until she found that the broken bow turned into a crossbow. "What in the world...?" She thought as she walked over to it. Rarity accidently pushed a button and a giant blade came from the front. She was confused.

"I see you have his blade too." Smokemane drew his blade. "Very well then, we will fight and see who the better pony is."

He charged and swung his blade. The ponies dodged and Rarity blocked the blade. After blocking a few of his strikes, he flew back. He launched the spells, fira, blizzara, and thundera at them. Applejack got her rifle ready to fire. She fired a shot at struck his blade and got his attention. Smokemane headed toward Applejack and Rainbow Dash blocked his attack. Pinkie Pie tried to do a surprise attack, but he teleported out of the way. She hit Rainbow instead. Rainbow was okay though.

"Fluttershy," Rainbow Dash stated. "Go in and save Twilight. We'll stay and take care of this bad apple." All that Fluttershy could do was nod and head upstairs. Rarity fired some energy at him while he was looking at Fluttershy leaving.

"Watch your opponent." Rarity said.

"Shouldn't you be doing that yourself?" The villainous stallion replied. He attacked Rarity and his attacks continued to be blocked. Casting magic at Pinkie Pie, he created two energy cymbals behind her and slammed them together. This dazed Pinkie Pie. The fight between them continued for minutes on end. The four ponies were getting tired.

"He's strong."

"It appears I'm stronger than all four of you. Now, you must die." He jumped into the air and charged up for his attack. "HEARTLESS ANGLE…" Then, some magic force was holding him back. He looked and saw Twilight Sparkle using her magic.

"Now, Rairty!" Twilight stated. Rarity charged toward Smokemane with a charged up sword.

"OMNISLASH!" Rarity shouted. Then, Rarity did a flurry of sword strikes on the old stallion. Rairty slammed him to the ground. Then, lunged the sword through his chest. He looked up at her.

"You have beaten me." he stated. "But as long as your line exists, I will exist." Then, he vanished. A dark purple orb appeared where he used to be.

"The element of greed."

"Yes, I believe that it is." Basil replied. "And the Kelpie are no more."

"You know what this calls for?" Pinkie Pie stated. "A Party." There was a huge celebration at Nedo that day. The kitsunes were finally freed from the Kelpie oppressors forever. Thanks to the coalition and the kitsune navy. Yabotsu was satisfied with the events and how they turned out. The samurai fillies came to meet him.

"Shogun." Oichi said.

"Just call me brother." Yabotsu replied.

"Brother, we got our cutie marks." The three showed their cutie marks. The main six were with them. "We had such a good time on our voyage with the main six. Now, that we have seen the outside world. There is one place where we would like to be."

"That would be?"

"Home."

"So, you want to be here?"

"Yes, brother." The four hugged. Pinkie Pie in the group almost cried. After letting go, the fillies came up to them. "Thank you all."

"Without you," Nene said. "We would have never gotten a chance to see the outside world."

"And now, our father can now rest in peace." Ina added.

"Yeah." Rainbow Dash said.

"We can't go with you. We have to help rebuild."

"We are going to miss you." Twilight said.

"Same here."

The fleet had left the docks the day after. The ponies waved good-bye to Kitsunejima, to the samurai fillies, and to Yabotsu. The kitsunes waved good-bye as well. Some were crying as well. They looked out on a cliff and they saw Yabotsu and the three samurai fillies saying their good-byes to them.

"I hope we see each other again." Oichi stated.

"Good-bye." Nene added. Afterwards, the fleet disappeared from their eyesight. While sailing back to Coltabasso, the ponies felt proud of their accomplishments they have done for this world. Twilight looked down at the element of greed. When, Basil came to her.

"Twilight?" Basil asked. "Is there something wrong?"

"All we need to head home is one more element of chaos."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"It's just that… I don't know if I want to go home anymore. I love you too much." Twilight embraced Basil. "I don't want to leave you." Twilight cried.

"I don't want to leave you either, Twilight."

"Promise me that we will be together."

"I will promise to be by your side till the very end." They kissed each other. When they broke the kiss, they noticed the other five staring at them. Pinkie Pie jaw dropped.

"We can explain."

"There's not need to explain, Twilight." Rarity said.

"We know that you love Basil." Applejack stated.

"So, we will support the two of you." Fluttershy added.

"Yeah, even though it is mushy." Rainbow Dash replied. The four gave her a cold glare. "Well, it is." Basil laughed.

"It's all right." Basil replied. "Ah, the sun, wind, and sea finally feel peaceful again."

PreviousChapters Next