• Published 3rd Nov 2013
  • 1,329 Views, 15 Comments

The New Comer - Writer Fire



A human from they year 3425 is sent to the wonderful world of Equestria.

  • ...
27
 15
 1,329

New Enemy.

Today was an average day just like any other. I was just finishing up cleaning the kitchen after this morning breakfast when I felt a very uneasy feeling. I didn't know what,but I wanted to find out. I went outside and looked up at the sky. I saw what I saw everyday. The same blue sky,but today it seemed different. I just keep looking at it until I saw what seemed to be something falling down to the ground. I looked as it got closer. Then I realised,it was a pod.

"Why did they send me a pod?" I asked myself as it got closer. I watched it as...it..was going to hit the gardens.

BAM!

The pod hit the gardens just like I thought it would. I ran over to see what they left me. When I got there I was breathless. This wasn't a supply pod. It was a transportation pod. I got closer to it wandering why a transportation pod was here. I tried to look inside,but the glass was to dark. Then with a small *Pishhh* the pod opened and a young soldier stepped out. He looked a little beat up. He had a multiple cuts all over him. His X22 suit was torn around his chest which was bleeding and he had burn marks all over his face. He fell to the ground with a loud thud. I ran up beside him and got on one knee. He looked up at me and spoke.

"Something....hit..us....we evacuated to this planet." He said to me with eyes that were full of fear and confusion.

"The Captain told me to give this to Gerlack Zaok." He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small cylinder.

"What is this?" I asked him,but he had past on. I took my hand and closed his eyes shut. I picked him up and walked to the castle.

When I got to the castle and opened the doors still holding the dead man's body. The castle was on full alert. Guards ran around. Some of them giving orders. In all this chaos I managed to find Celestia and Luna talking to some guards.

"Celestia,Luna I can explain what is happening." I said as I came up to them. They turned and saw me carrying a dead body. The seemed to not mind.

"Please do,because I want to know why half of Canterlot is destroyed and these things are all over the city." Celestia said as she pointed out the window. There were pods everywhere. They dotted the peaceful city with smoke or pieces of metal.

"The ship I was on was attacked by and unknown enemy. They evacuated to your planet,or Equestria. That's all I know so far." I said to them looking back up to the sky to see something I never wanted to see. The ship Adventurer was falling. It was on fire and pierces of metal where beside it.

"HIT THE DECK!" I yelled as I hit the floor with the dead body. The ship hit in a matter of seconds. When it hit all you could hear was a big explosion. The ground shook violently for about a couple of seconds. When the shaking stopped I got off of the dead body and looked out the window which was now shattered. There were two giant pieces of metal on fire.

"Is that your ship?" Celestia asked me as her sister looked window.

"Use to be." I said as I starred at the burning remains of the ship Adventurer. I looked back to the princesses to see they were also looking at the destruction. I then heard a weird noise. I turned to the dead body which was now moving. I get my A12 tube out and turn it into a spear and ready myself. The body jolted and big spiky things came out of its back. It got up and started walking towards me.

"Get behind me!" I said as Celestia and Luna get behind me. I charge the creature and stab it in the stomach. This however didn't do anything but make it mad. It started to swing its spiky things at me. I picked it up with my spear and threw it out the window. It made a ear piercing screen as it fell to the ground.

"What was that?" I said as I turned around to face Celestia.

"I'm as clueless as you are." Celestia said. I look out the window to see the pods opening. Some of them were humans and others were those dead things with claws.

"We need to get my people in this castle before they all die!" I said as I saw human after human go down to those things.

"Agreed,but how. Those things will certainly kill us." Luna said.

"Leave that to me,just tell your guards if you see a human walking around with out claws sticking out of its back. Tell them to come to the castle." I said as I headed out the door and into the chaos.

It was mass destruction outside the castle. Those things where killing ponys and humans. One came up to me and I stabbed it in the face and rip off its head with a quick snap. I ran down the steps and into the battle. Human and pony fighting side by side for there lives. I join the fight by switching to a sword instead of a spear and slice though two. As they fall down in half I turn around to see some of the humans had plasma cutters. They where aiming for there limbs. They seemed to be killing them faster like that and making them slower. I was interrupted as one came up at me. Well I don't have a gun,so I was just going to hack and slash. I take my sword and slice it's left claw off and then slice down its body. It splits in half and falls on the floor.

I run into two more and kill them easily with a couple of slices. They fall and I run on into more destruction. Every human I passed that looked weak I said to get to the castle. I would point where it was and go on and kill one or two more. These thing where everywhere. It seemed like it was an endless wave of these monsters. Every time I would kill one or two three more will be behind me.

We finally managed to push them back to the ship which was where they were all coming from. Well not all of them at least. A lot of them were coming from the cities and towns the pods landed in. We sent out an alarm to the other cities to build some walls of something to keep them out. We finally got our walls up in a couple of hours after this all happened. I ran up to the gate they had. I had some human and pony soldiers with me. We were the last ones of many who fought for there lives. The guard there opened the gates and we went into the castle.

The castle was full of wounded humans and ponys. Some of them had claws sticking out of there stomachs. Others where missing an arm of some other limb. Some were just beat up. I walked past them and up to Celestia who was talking to some nurse ponys.

"How are we holding?" I asked her as the nurse ponys went to take care of the wounded.

"Were holding up as best we can. Never in my life have I seen this much pain." Celestia said looking around at the wounded.

"I'm with ya there. Also tell your soldiers that if somepony or someone dies. Cut there heads off. We don't want them to come back as those monsters." I said to Celestia.

"Why do we have to cut off the head?" Celestia asked me.

"Well they seem to die right after I cut there head,so it just seems like a good idea." I said to her.

"Ok I will tell them. Thank you for your help." Celestia said as she walked away to tell them. As she walked away I swear I saw a tear roll down her cheek. Who would blame her. This was hell in a nut shell. I turned around to see medics from both sides taking care of each other. Some human medics were trying to heal ponys,but they seemed to be getting help from the other medic ponys.

"Never thought I would see so much blood in my life." I heard someone say. I turned to see my friend Flog. He was as bloody as me and had some cuts on his left shoulder.

"Flog buddy your alive." I said to him hugging him.

"I almost wasn't. Those things just keep coming." He said.

"Well at least your alive like I said." I say to him with a smile.

"Well see ya around. I'm going to see what I can do to help." Flog said as he ran off to help.

After hours of patching up wounds we had a total death count of five hundred and fourteen thousand wounded. We cut the heads off of the dead ones and threw them outside and over the wall. I got to my room and looked out my window. The wonderful view I had of the city was gone. Instead I saw destroyed building and smoke everywhere. I took of my X22 suit and got into bed. I made a mental note to clean my suit some time tomorrow. I took one last look outside. I turned back and soon fell asleep. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Author's Note:

Hello and yes I'm still alive. Anyways I hope you like this chapter. Sorry it is so short,but I needed get a chapter out for you guys. Also if you have ever heard of Dead space and you like Dead space. You will in joy this chapter and the rest of the story. And if you just like blood and gore then you will like it to. All of ya have a good one.

Your friend.
Gerlack.