• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 390 Views, 18 Comments

A Pony Named Lowell - Whiskey Drops



No explantion of why I'm there...I just am maybe I'm going on something maybe I'm not! But unfurl it will no matter where it leads off too!!

  • ...
5
 18
 390

A new sudden Life

~~~~~A New Sudden Life.~~~~~



I sat there in front of the laptop wearing my glasses brainstorming over a new story, but came up empty handed. I let out a sigh as I leaned against the table resting my head on keyboard.


“Crap!...what else could I do with Click?...” Muttering to myself.


I slowly got up from the laptop and took off my glasses as I flopped down onto my futon face first. Strangely it felt way softer than normal so I lifted my head and found nothing but open air and white clouds, I then look down to see the ground far below me.


“WHAT!.....WHAT!!!!!!” I exclaimed as I clung tightly to the cloud and whimpered as I looked around before I looked at my arms..well forelegs.


“W-w-w-w-wha.... is that a hoof?!?!?!???” I sat up and looked at my hoof then sat up and craned my head around to look at my orange body and wings.


“H-huh?? when.....but ..I...,,,,am I really a pegasi!...then that must mean!” I wasted no time as I quickly looked to my flank to see no cutie mark


“Aw man, no cuitie mark!..... wait a minute! If I'm here in Equestria...which kind am I in?” I gulped as I looked around.


“Am I in my own, ….. or Click's? Or some one elses? If I'm in someone else's PLEASE don't let it be Cupcakes.” I shivered to my self as I looked around .


“Now to get down...... should be simple...right? Cause I read some stories that makes sense on flying.” Muttering to myself as I slowly unfurled my wings after some doing and closed my eyes.


“ Here goes nothing.” I leaped off the cloud as I started to glide but that quickly changed as I plummeted down.

“Fricking ..nononononononononono.” I soon crashed into some tree's and hung from a branch groaning to myself.


“That....hurts....alot!” I wiggled a bit it was no use I was caught on a branch.


“ Great, first moments in Equestria and I get stuck in a stupid tree!.” muttered to myself.


A sudden THUMP was heard at the base of the tree as the tree shook causing my to fall out of it and crashing on top of a waiting basket.


“Just how many of ya pegasi keep coming to these here orchards?! “ A voice said.


No way...It can't be..... I would know that country like accent anywhere! I thought to myself as I looked up and sure enough it was, there stood Applejack with a questioning glare towards me.


“W-well I just kind of crashed here...” I said to her but inside I was squeeing my arse......flank off.


“Don't think I've seen ya around here before, who are ya?” Applejack tilted her head some.


“I-I'm Lowell.......I'm ...well not from here... really I'm not.” I said as I sat on my rear tapping my hoofs together.


“ Ah'm Applejack pleasure to meet ya Lowell!” She held out her hoof as I then pushed my hoof against hers.


Yea! Hoof bump with one of my top three ponies! I thought as I grinned at Applejack. Soon my foreleg started shaking wildly as Applejack was shaking my hoof.


“So are ya like a pegasi Ah know and practicing for them Wonderbolts?” Applejack asked as I slowly stopped my own hoof.


“U-uh no I can barely even fly.. I just got here, I don't even have a cutie mark!” I exclaimed as my wings unfurled and flapped some.


“You alright sugercube....didn't hit yer head or anything?” Applejack asked.


I can die a happy person now...she called me sugercube! I thought to myself but then I shook my head.


“No, I didn't!” I said to Applejack as I smiled some.


“Well where do ya live?” Applejack asked.


“Uh....very.....very..very far away.” I said as I went back to tapping my hoofs together.


“Do ya need a place to stay sugercube?” Applejack smiled as she tilted her head.


“I guess seeing how I just popped up in Equestria randomly for no unexplained reason.” I said to her as she just tilted her head.


“Ya seem to be a few apples short of a bushel...ya know that sugercube?” Applejack said with a chuckle.


“You...have no idea Applejack, anyway, I'll explore around and come back later!” I said to her as I started to slowly cantering away stumbling.


As I cantered I eventully gotten the hang of cantering with four legs. Right... I can mark of several other stories, though that one with Applejack as a changling still stands. I thought to myself as I stopped and sat down in the middle of the road.


“Then again I haven't been stopped by no guards sooo, its not that one... I'm in my own....or Click's....then again one of the romance ones I've read could be????”I asked myself as I crossed my forelegs.


“Wait....what if I'm in one I haven't read yet! Just hope I'm not in the one with Rainbow Dash that loves the sink, that would be weird.” I shook my head some as I looked around.


“ I heard my name! You heard of me I assume!” Said Rainbow dash as she hovered over me.


I looked up at her as a devious little idea formed inside of my head.


“Yea.....I have also heard you were the second fastest flier in Equestria!” I said with a grin.


This seemed to get her attention as she glared at me.


“Oh yea, prove it!” She said as she landed beside me and got into a position ready for take off.


“ Fine then, you count it off!” I said as I copied her pose.


“3,2,1,Go!!!!!” Rainbow Dash blurted out as she took off dissappering into the distance.


I continued my trot towards Ponyville with a grin on my face. I'm such a stinker, proably come back and bite me in the flank later but worth it! I thought to myself.


“ I'm sure she wouldn't be mad.....It was a harmless enough prank.” I chuckled to myself as I walked into Ponyville.


“Alright...now where will Pinkie Pie pop out from? The bushes?....That tree?” I said as I looked around as I walked into Ponyville.


The party pony came from under my wing as she lets out a gasp.


“Hiya new pony! Wanna be best of friends!?” The pink mare said as she dissappeared under my wing and hopped from the bushes.


“I.....what..... sure?” I said to her as she grinned.


I'll never predict where she comes from! I thought to my self as hung my head then I unfurled my wing and looked under it. Traitor. I thought glaring at my wing, by the time I looked back Pinkie Pie was gone.


“Uh........I'll never understand that mare... “ I said as I shook my head and continued.


I trotted towards the park as I sat down in the grass and looked around, I then spotted Derpy and Dinky resting on her mothers back as she carried the foal off back to their home.


“Ok, that tells me one thing....Click isn't in this place it seems...whoa...whoa whoa....this could all be a dream!” I forced my hoofs together as they made CLOP noise.


“Oh me gosh.......I just clopped......” I shook my head.


“No wait focus, Lowell!” I said as I held up a hoof.


“ This is going to suck...” I poked myself in the eye as I recoiled by placing my hoofs over my left eye.


“Ow!!...wait I'm not awake...wait....no I'm not dreaming! Great does that mean my futon has the same properties as Valentine's diminsion traveling couch that his friend made for him?” I tilted my head some keeping my eye closed.


“Why would my futon do that of all times?.....what if I'm like.... in a certain kind of sleep?” I whispered to myself.


“What if one of Twilight's experiments happen to grab me here?......nah!” I said as I blinked my eye a few times recovering.


“Wait if I'm here....who knows how much of my change I lost cause of my futon!....no, wonder why some of my things just poof! I fricking knew it!” I exclaimed.


“HEY, FEATHERHEAD!” A voice called out before I was tackled by a rainbow streak.


“Ack!....Easy there, it was just harmless prank!”I said as I was pinned by Rainbow Dash.


Her eyes were narrowed towards me as she leaned in. I got some rotten luck at times! I thought to myself as the mare lighten up laughing at me.


“Ha! You should have see the look on your face!” Rainbow Dash said as she fly up and hovered some.


“You...really had me there...” I sighed to myself as I got up.


"Who are you anyway?" Rainbow Dash asked.


“I'm Lowell.”I said to her.


“I haven't seen you from here or Cloudsdale where are you from?” Rainbow Dash asked.


“Uh......well.....very far away...from Equestria!” I answered as I tapped a hoof on the grass.


“What...like SaddleArabia or something?” Rainbow Dash asked.


“.....Further still.. in a way... I guess not from this world but a world sorta like it?” I said as I shurgged


“So, whats that suppose to mean exactly?” Rainbow Dash said.


“Lets just say, I'm a pony thats not of this world?” I answered with a smile.


“Your completely weird ….....weirder that that Dr.Whooves...well maybe just as weird I don't know!”Rainbow Dash said as she threw her hoofs up.


“You have no idea Rainbow Dash.” I said to her.


~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~

Author's Note:

This kind of story idea came too me randomly...just randomly.
Idea : HEY....DO THIS!!!.

Me : .....k


just like that.....totally! how some of my ideas work really!
this will be updated now and then! and I make refs to alot of stories i read! but none will really end up like them...justm e listing stuff off!