• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 7,902 Views, 52 Comments

The rule of King Sombra and Queen Twilight Sparkle - JrWubMaster



The story of King Sombra and Queen Twilight Sparkle

  • ...
14
 52
 7,902

The plan

Sombra and Twilight were camped several miles from the Crystal Empire but were well hidden. It had been a month and a half since the fight with the royal sisters and Twilight had learned a lot about black magic from her husband. During their time in hiding they had developed a plan and an army they made using the creation spell. The army was camped not far from the couples location. The lovers were observing the city under the night sky while going over the plan once more.

"Once you make your way through the city using the spell I used to become Forest Mist..." Sombra started.

"And I'll take the Crystal heart and hide it away so you and the army can march through the city." finished Twilight.

"Exactly, and when we come into the city, we will make our way toward the palace and force the Crystal princess and prince to surrender."

"Yeah... right." Twilight responded with a worried expression.

"Remember Twilight, they will never forgive you for what you did, helping me fight the princesses and what happened at Canterlot."

"Yeah. I know."

Sombra looked back at the camp and saw their army was getting for the upcoming battle. Then he turned his attention back to the city and watched the Crystal ponies who were going their lives like nothing was wrong. Would they be in for a surprise in tomorrow. He looked at Twilight who was now looking tired.

"How about we turn in for the night my dear?" Sombra said, wrapping his hoof around Twilight, pulling her close. "You are looking tired."

"That sound good to me my king. We got a big day tomorrow." Twilight replied. The two of them made their way back to their tent.

-----

Twilight and Sombra were lying in bed together. While Sombra had already gone to sleep, Twilight was awake and lost in thought. There had been something bothering her for a short while and she needed to tell Sombra. But Twilight thought that it would be better if she told him after the battle ahead so it doesn't bother him. This was a serious topic that she really needed to discus with Sombra. But Twilight wasn't sure how to explain it to him and was thinking about how to tell him.

"My love," she heard Sombra say. "What troubles you?"

"I thought you were asleep Sombra."

"I was awakened when I realized that you were not sleeping next to me."

"Sorry my love. I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"I'll tell you after the battle tomorrow."

"As you wish my dear. Now please get some sleep."

"Okay Sombra."

And with that, the couple went to sleep.

Author's Note:

This chapter may not be very long but this was ment to be a brief chapter. Just a calm before the storm kind of thing. Leave a comment about how well I'm doing in this fimfic.