• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 7,876 Views, 52 Comments

The rule of King Sombra and Queen Twilight Sparkle - JrWubMaster



The story of King Sombra and Queen Twilight Sparkle

  • ...
14
 52
 7,876

Bad news

Spike, AppleJack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Fluttershy were all waiting in Twilight's library awaiting the return of their lost friend. Pincess Celestia had promised them that she would stop Sombra and bring Twilight home safe and sound.

"I can't wait to see Twilight again girls" Pinkie Pie said. "I'm going to throw her a 'welcome back to Ponyville' party"

"We're all anxious to see her again dear" added Rarity. "But I think we can agree that Celestia wouldn't let us down."

"You and me both Rarity" replied Spike

-----

Celestia, Luna and the guards were on their way towards Ponyville after they were finished securing the castle. They collected all the books from the library. Alone the way back, Celestia was thinking about what to say to Twilights' friends about Twilight. She promised them that she would stop Sombra and bring Twilight home. But she couldn't keep that promise she made with them.

As they entered Ponyville and approached Twiights home, Celestia could hear several familiar voices of five familiar ponies talking inside. She began to think about what they're reaction would be when they hear the bad news after she made that promise. As Celestia and Luna entered the library, she could see 5 of the elements of Harmony and Spike waiting to see their friend.

They all looked at her with lifted spirits and seemed very anxious to see their friend return to them at last, but their smiles and spirits died when they saw the look on Celestia's face. They soon noticed that Twilight was no where to be seen behind her. When Celestia closed the door behind her, AppleJack ask the princess "Where's Twilight y're majesty?"

"Did you stop that meany Sombra?" asked Pinkie Pie

Celestia then look towards the floor, having trouble saying what needed to be said. They needed to know that they couldn't stop Sombra, that Twilight returning home would take a lot longer that thought.and that she has fallen in love with the king. Celestia took a deep breath and prepared to let out the cold hard truth.

"I'm sorry my little ponies" she started. "but we were unable to stop Sombra. He got away with Twilight right when we were about to end him there and then." The 5 ponies and dragon were upset to hear this news. "Also, he's done something to Twilight. She is now convinced that she loves him. She even aided him in the fight we had against him"

Upon hearing those words, every pony went in a state of shock, trying to accept what they just heard.Twilight, of all ponies, fell in love with an evil ruler and tried to help him beat the Royal sisters.

"Alright princess" Rainbow began "I'm coming with you next time you try and get Twilight back. I'll knock some sense back into that egghead friend of ours".

"Count me in" Yelled Pinkie.

"Me too" Said Fluttershy.

"Anythin' for Twi" added AppleJack.

"We'll free Twilight from that monster" Rarity included.

"Let me help too" Spike finished

Celestia thought about what to do about them. Their Elements of Harmony wouldn't work but they might have a chance to get Twilight to see reason. They could remind her of how much she means to them back in their lives as their friend.

"It could be too dangerous for you 6"

"Princess, we're Twilights friends and we want to help bring her back home" Rainbow replied

She turned to look at her sister who simply nodded at her. This was the one of their best chances of bringing Twilight home.
So turned back to the group and gave then her answer.

"Very well my little ponies. When we find Twilight and try and bring her home, you can come along and help remind her of the mare she used to be." They all looked happy to hear that they can help their friend. "I'll let you know when we find her so you can help. But for now Luna and I need to rest after today. We'll speak again soon".

Celestia and Luna made their way out of the library and into their carriage that was waiting for them. Celestia was happy that her friends agreed to help but was concerned about their safety. They wanted to help no matter what, so it seems like they wouldn't take no for an answer. Still, she didn't like the idea of doing it.

"It'll be alright sister" Luna said to Celestia.

"I'm just concerned for their and Twilights' safety" she replied.

"As am I sister, but you know we need their help if we're able to remind Twilight how she's important to us and her friends".

"Let's hope our scouts find her as soon as possible" They entered their carriage and were now on their way back to Canterlot for a rest.