• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 7,873 Views, 52 Comments

The rule of King Sombra and Queen Twilight Sparkle - JrWubMaster



The story of King Sombra and Queen Twilight Sparkle

  • ...
14
 52
 7,873

Never leave you

It was early in the morning, the sun was shining through the window of a cabin and a certain some pony felt like he just want through hell and back. He remembered the events of what happened before he passed out and acted to jump right out of bed. However Sombra didn't even have strength to do that.

He slowly lifted himself up from the bed and looked around the room. The first thing he noticed was that the room he was in had a familiar crystal structure. As far as he knew, there were only a select few who could create something like this, which brought hi attention to a lovely sight in his bed.

His special some pony sleeping in bed next to him. The beautiful queen, Twilight Sparkle, was still at his hide. Sombra was starting to feel better already knowing that he could see his wife after what happened at the castle. He looked down on his body and saw that someone had healed his wounds from the battle with the princesses. He leaned over and kissed his lover on her forehead.

He saw her ears twitched after he kissed her. Her eyes slowly opened to see Sombra leaning over her. She looked like she wanted to grab him and hold him close to him for the whole day, and that's what she had in mind. Twilight wrapped her hooves around Sombra and pulled him to her, which he replied with a painful but happy look. It hurt but it was worth it. To hold her close to him.

"How's your morning dear?" he asked her.

"I'm okay my king." she replied. "I'm more concerned about you though."

"I'd be worse without you." he said as he moved to kiss her lips which she accepts and lets his tongue enter her mouth. It felt good to kiss her again after all that happened. Knowing that he could have died and would never see her again really had him scared. Which is weird since he doesn't get scared.

"After what happened at the castle, I thought I was going to lose you." Twilight said after they parted lips.

"Twilight, dear." he started. "I want you to know that I will never leave you. I want you to be there by my side forever as we rule our future empire. I want to raise a child together. Together forever, no matter what happens."

"I know my love. Together forever."

They spend several more minutes laying in bed together, holding each other close. It felt as if hours went on by as they held and kissed over and over. As they kissed, Sombra noticed that he had blood stains on him. He slowly moved away and got up from the bed.

"I'm going to wash off all the blood from my body in the shower" he informed her.

"Would you like me to join you again?" she asked him.

"I still owe you for the one we were going to do before." The two made their way to the bathroom.

-----

Sombra was sitting next to Twilight at a table eating some pancakes that Twilight was able to summon up using the creation spell after enjoying a nice shower together. As they ate they discussed about how they would construct their perfect kingdom and how to take on the princess when the time comes.

"The creation spell will work well with building our empire" Twilight stated.

"And since you're here, the elements will be useless when facing us." Sombra added. "The only problem we'll have is dealing with the other princesses."

"Then we'll train together until we can beat my former teacher. You can teach me how to use dark magic and use it like you do."

"Don't worry my sweet Twilight. I will teach you everything you will need to beat Celestia and Luna. I promise."

After a delicious breakfast the couple went through a short walk through the surrounding area. Being on the lookout for any royal guards looking for them.

"So.." Twilight starts. "Where do you plan on starting our campaign against Equestria?"

"Well, I was thinking about taking the Crystal Empire back from that Cadence and Shining Armor." Sombra replied.

"Attack my brother and my favorite foal sitter?!" She shot back at him.

"If you want, I guess we could try and attack another location."

"No, no. It's fine. I wasn't expecting that idea. But how do you plan on taking back the city?"

"We can't really go anywhere far right now with all these search parties, so we can figure something out before."

"Alright then. I think we should start making out way back to the cabin."

"Good idea."

Author's Note:

Hey everypony reading this. Sorry this took so long to post but I've kinda lost interest in doing this. Don't worry though, I'll get this done no matter how long it takes. Thanks to those who waited this long.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

PS: No, I'm not gonna write any clop cause i don't know how. If you're in high school, i think you should know how clop works.