• Published 23rd Oct 2013
  • 457 Views, 119 Comments

After The Happily Ever After - Whiskey Drops



This will be a series of events around Click and his Family. Ditzy and Flower Don't know where it will lead!

  • ...
13
 119
 457

Field of flowers and a road to recovery

~~~~~~~~~Field of flowers and a road to recovery~~~~~~~~~~~





Click looked to his family as Ditzy was packing a picnic basket of their food,while Blossom was bouncing around her mother giggling. She is so happy....both of them...I'm glad for that Ditzy....My little Flower. Click thought as he smiled to them as they trotted to him by the door.


“We all ready now?” Click asked.


“Yes daddy! I can't wait!” Blossom said which caused her mother to smile.


The pegasi family left their home as they walked across the fields in front of their home towards the tree lines and dissappeared behind them. After an hour of walking the family came from the other side of the tree line, and into a field of flowers of all kinds of colors. Blossom was bouncing as she looked at her father, who only nodded.


“Just don't go out of sight Flower.” Click said with a smile.


“I won't daddy!” Blossom said as she trotted off to the flower field while Click and Ditzy sets up the picnic.


“This was a sweet idea to do for Flower.” Ditzy smiled to Click who blushed.


“W-well, I noticed how much she liked flowers..so why not.” Click smiled to Ditzy who giggled.


Both Ditzy and Click laid on the blanket and watched their filly trot around in the fields giggling, Click draped his wing over Ditzy who sighed softly and leaned against him. Our little filly is so happy, she really is a beautiful flower. Ditzy thought to herself as she relaxed and tucked her head under Click's chin.


“Ditzy, I love you dear.” Click said as he sighed happily.


“I love you too Click, my muffin.” Ditzy said with a soft giggle.


The pegasi parents laid in each others embrace as they watched their filly picked at flowers in that rainbow field of flowers. Flower trotted up to her parents with several rainbowed flower tiaras, Click smiled to the filly.


“Those look pretty, Flower.” Click said as he nodded gently.


“Yes they do, who are they for?” Ditzy asked with a smile.


“ Ones for mommy and one is for daddy.” Flower said as she place one on each of their heads.


“And these are for Aunt Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Applebloom!” Flower said with a smile.


“I'm sure they will love them, Flower.” Ditzy said to her filly as they all sat there and started to eat the food that was set out.


They eventully packed up and started to head home as the sun had set, Click had told Ditzy that he was going to visit Applejack and be back home . Click was walking along the road towards Sweet Apple Acres, Ditzy was tucking in Flower into her bed as she hummed the lullaby to her filly.


“Sweet dreams , my little Flower.” Ditzy said as she left the sleeping filly in her room.

Ditzy whent down stairs and sat in the living room to wait for Click, Ditzy started to worry when a couple of hours had passed till a knock was heard. As Ditzy answered the door she quickly took a step back as she gasped, Click stood there with one of his left wing hanging limp his fur was messy and dirty while his nose was bleeding a small amount.


“C-Click! W-w-w-what happened!?!?” Ditzy quickly rushed to his side looking him over.


“ R-remember..t-that jerk stallion?” Click said slowly.


“D-did he do this!?!” Ditzy gave Click a concerning glare.


“Y-yea......he almost got the best of me, t-till he.....he...threaten to...to come after you.” Click hissed in pain as he sat on the floor in the living room.


W-what happened t-to him?” Ditzy was a bit scared asking.


“I...I bucked him so hard...it...knocked him out.” Click sighed softly as he hung his head.


“Sorry to make you worry Ditzy.” Click said as he looked to her as she came back with a rag and some bandages.


“I'm just happy your back home muffin.” Ditzy said as she started to wrap Click's hurt wing and wiping his nose as he closed his eyes.


After Ditzy finished treating Click she just looked at him with a sad smile, he opened his eyes and looked to her returning the sad smile. I hate making her worry....atleast the foalish stallion can't hurt my family now. Click thought as he leaned in and kissed her nose.


“Guess I can take care of our daughter while your away,huh.” Click smiled to the mare who smiled back.


“She is in safe hoofs atleast.” Ditzy giggled softly.


The two pegasi slowly went up stairs and into their bedroom to turn in for the night. The morning slowly came as Click woke up to a sleeping filly curled up beside him on the bed, Click simply smiled and brushed his hoof over the filly's mane. I'm such a lucky father, sweet little Flower, keep your petals sweet for me. Click thought to himself as he hugged the filly who stirred and woke up.


“D-daddy? Are you feeling better?” Blossom asked as she looked up to him.


“Yes, I am Flower, thank you.” Click told her as he gently ruffled her mane earning a giggled from the filly.


“Daddy, can we visit Aunt Applejack so I can give her the tiara I made for her?” Blossom asked.


“Sure, just give me a moment.” Click said as he slowly got up, still very sore from the bout last night.



The two pegasi slowly made their way down stairs, Click slowly got his saddle bags and camera he then followed his filly towards Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack was walking back to her home till she caught sight of the two pegasi, she was trotting over her smiling face turned to a look of concern.


“What happened to ya sugercube? Ya'll look worse than Twilight when she was worried over her not learning something about friendship!” Applejack as she looked over Click.


“I-im fine Applejack...just only had a bout stopping a foalish stallion trying to harm my family....a-anyway.” Click looked to Blossom who trotted up to Applejack with the flower tiara in hanging from her muzzle.


“I made this for you, Aunt Applejack!” Blossom said as she was offering it to Applejack who was smiling.


“Thats mighty sweet of you, sugercube!” Applejack said as she lowered her self as Blossom placed the tiara as it went around the top of her hat.


“I made one for Rainbow Dash and Applebloom!” Blossom said as she hopped in place.


Click slowly leaned some since standing up was a bit of a task in his state, Applejack seemed to notice this as she trotted over.


“How about ya'll stay fer a while?” Applejack asked with a smile.


“Its just me on the farm right now Applebloom will be back soon, Big mac and granny are helping some of the other members of the Apple family.” Applejack said as she helped Click walk to the house.


“S-sure, and thanks Applejack.” Click smiled as the three made their way into the house.


Click and Blossom made their selves comfortable in the living room while Applejack was making some apple fritters, soon Rainbow Dash came in not noticing Click or his young filly. Rainbow Dash trotted to Applejack as she nuzzled her neck.


“Hey cowpony, wanna wrassle again?” Rainbow Dash said in a subductive manner.


“.....Ahem!” Click cleared his throat but lucky that Blossom didn't pick anything of what Rainbow Dash said.

Rainbow Dash whipped around confused beyond all reason with her face redder than the apples on Applejack's flank, Applejack chuckled lightly to Rainbow Dash's reaction as she continued.


“H-h-how long?????” Rainbow Dash managed to stutter out before the filly trotted to her.


“Rainbow Dash!! I got something for you!” Blossom said as she offered another flower tiara to her.


“H-hey...thanks squirt!” Rainbow Dash said as she lowered her self letting the filly place it onto her head.


“Its pretty like your mane!” Blossom said as she smiled.


Click smiled and chuckled to himself as she watched Rainbow Dash blush, That sweet little Flower of mine. Click thought as the filly hopped and giggled.

Author's Note:

No matter what...Blossom makes me smile......sweet lil Flower "Blossom" Petal

but yea again....with AJ and RD....>RD your a perv =p

anywho the next bit into this ending conflicts with that stallion..meh o-o Click is grounded again it seems poor CLick