• Published 23rd Oct 2013
  • 457 Views, 119 Comments

After The Happily Ever After - Whiskey Drops



This will be a series of events around Click and his Family. Ditzy and Flower Don't know where it will lead!

  • ...
13
 119
 457

A Simple Nightmare Night.....right?

~~~~Simple Nightmare Night.....right?~~~~~





The night of Nightmare's Night, the pegasi family were all dressed up. Flower wore a small yellow dress with a tiara of flowers with a sunflower in the center of it made it herself she did. Click wore a prop pegasi armour that he got a couple years back with a black cape. Ditzy wore what looked something like a royal attire complete with a tiara with a muffin symbol.


“So, are we all ready for Nightmare Night?” Click asked as he looked to his family who nodded.


“Daddy, you look like a royal knight or somthing!” Flower said as she giggled.


“Well, some pony needs to keep the two princesses safe!” Click said as he turned to Ditzy who was giggling as well.


“I am at your service, my ladies!.” Click said as he puffed his chest some.


“At ease fair knight!” Ditzy said as she giggled and kissed his cheek. .


The family soon left their house and trotted towards Ponyville to join in the festive evening! Flower was pretty excited for receiving quite a few treats, Flower was hopping around her parents as the trotted towards Ponyville.


“ I just hope no pony mistakens me for an actual guard or something!” Click said as he looked to Ditzy as they cantered into the festive area.


“I'm sure they won't, not many guards carry a camera around silly.” Ditzy said with a giggle.



Flower wondered off just ahead of her parents and went around a corner, the pegasi parents stopped and stared at what was transpiring in front of them. There was Flower handing a small sunflower to the Princess Luna who only smiled and accepted the flower.


“Tell us, young one whom are thou suppose to be?” The alicorn asked.


“I'm a Flower Princess!!” Flower said as she giggled to herself.


“Are you really the Princess of the Night?” The filly asked as she looked to the alicorn who only nodded.


Luna noticed the parents as she slowly cantered over to the awe struck pegasi before saying.


“Thou foal be sincerely sweet.” “Luna said as she smiled to the parents, till Click shook his head some and bowed his head a bit.


“T-thank you Princess!....She is our little Flower.” Click said as he couldn't believe he was talking to one of the Princesses.


“I wish thee family a night filled of fun and and candy sweets!” Luna stated as she simply flew off towards the center of the town.


That.......that was one of the princesses...here...in Ponyville! Click thought till he looked to Flower who was smiling at her parents, Ditzy snapped out of it and looked to Click then Flower.


“She is a fun princess!” Flower said as she smiled to her parents who only smiled back.


The family made their way around the corner and to the town festives Click found Applejack over by the apple bobbing wearing what looked like some sort of scare pony outfit. Applejack waved to them as Flower ran up to her.


“Aunt Applejack!” Flower said as she hugged Applejack's foreleg.


“Howdy there sugercube!” Applejack said as she hugged the filly.


“Ya'll look a little shaken up some.” Applejack asked.


“W-well....we just talked to Princess Luna!” Click said as he rubbed the side of his head with his hoof.


“She visit Ponyville every now and then on Nightmare Night!”Applejack said as it was normal.


“Thats a nice getup ya got there Click, so yer a knight escorting two princesses?” Applejack said as she smiled as Click nodded.


“Presenting the Royal Muffin and Flower Princesses!” Click said as he bowed and smiled.


“Silly Click.” Ditzy said as she giggled as Flower trotted over and hugged her father's neck who hugged back .


“I try!” Click smiled as Applejack chuckled


They said their goodbyes to Applejack as they took Flower house to house with her little bag, Flower went off with the group of foals that were following Pinkie Pie. The parents looked at each other and smiled as they cantered on along the festival.


“So, my Muffin Princess what would you like to do on this fair night?” Click asked as he smirked and bowed to the mare .


Ditzy just leaned in and kissed him on the lips as he returned the kiss, the pegasi stared into each others eyes smiling. Click gently draped his wing over the mare and hugged her close. They slowly walked along a trail leading towards the edge of the Everfree forest..


“This place seems a bit more...well scarey than normal huh?”Click asked the mare leaning against him.


“Just a bit.” Ditzy said as she looked around some shivering lightly.


Click lightly kissed the side of the mares head.


“Looks like our little Flower made friends with one of the princesses it seems..huh?” Click smiled brightly down at the mare who smiled back.


“She can be friends with any pony, cause she is so sweet!” Ditzy said as she giggled.


“That is true.” Click said as he smiled still to the mare.


A sudden thunder clap went over the pegasi as Ditzy ducked down as Click glanced around some with his wings flared some. He looked around some with a glare scared out of his wits till he heard laughing above him. There was a cyan mare laughing her flank off on a dark thunder cloud.


“R-Rainbow Dash...y-you scared me!” Click said as he let out a sigh of relief and lets Ditzy up.


“Thats the point of a scare!” Rainbow Dash said as she peeked over the edge of the cloud.


“G-glad your having fun with it!” Click said as he rubbed the side of his head.


Ditzy only managed to giggle some as Rainbow Dash flew away with the cloud, Click shook his head lightly as he smiled to the mare.


“Life here is never boring isn't it?” Click asked with a smile.


“Not at all!” Ditzy answered with a smiled as she kissed his cheek.


“A princess falling for a simple knight...hasn't there been love stories based on this kind of thing?” Click said as he smirked softly to the mare.


“Well, I've got my knight right here!” Ditzy answered with a blush on her cheeks.


“ And I'm married to a beautiful princess!” Click softly leaned in and kissed her lips.


Both of the pegasi simply vanished.


~~TO BE CONTINUED~~

Author's Note:

Poofed...simple.....like in a cloud of evilish or eerie smoke or something!
The next chapter might take a LITTLE bit time cause well owo plan plan plan for a small ADVENTURE!!!

I Blame Doctor Who for this ...sooo much I've been watching the whole series again, so the thrill for a bit of an advnture calls!

Al-yonzi!
no... I don;t think thats how its spelled...ah well! back to my futon for plans on the adventure!