• Published 23rd Oct 2013
  • 459 Views, 119 Comments

After The Happily Ever After - Whiskey Drops



This will be a series of events around Click and his Family. Ditzy and Flower Don't know where it will lead!

  • ...
13
 119
 459

Proposal And A Mystery Mare

~~~~Proposal And A Mystery Mare~~~~


~~~~~~~~ One Week after the adventure~~~~~~


Click and Ditzy easily relaxed back into their normal lives after their adventures with The Doctor, as fun as it was duty as parents was a slightly stronger calling to the two ponies. Ditzy was at home playing with Flower and her doll's, while Click was in Ponyville talking with Applejack at her stand talking about the crazy week of their adventures with the Doctor.


“Well, ah'm glad ya'll are just dandy sounds like it was quite a trip!” Applejack said as Click perked up some.


“So I heard a certain mare was proposed too!” Click said as he smiled at Applejack just blushed.


“S-she did just a couple of days ago, ah still can't believe she finally asked! Ah'm so happy...”Applejack said as she just smiled.


“When is the wedding?”Click asked as he was thinking up an idea.


“Just after Hearts and Hooves Day...why?” Applejack asked.


“Nothing...just planning a bit of a surprise is all, I'm sure it can wait for a couple of months!” Click said with a smile.


Applejack just tilted her head then just smiled, after a small while Click said his goodbyes to Applejack as he slowly cantered home. He entered his home as he heard Ditzy and Flower giggling in the living room, he slowly snuck over to the living room door and peeked in, and smiled as he watched the two play with Flower's dolls.


Click held up his camera.


“Smile.” Click said with a chuckle.


~click~


“Oh, I didn't hear you come in Muffin!”Ditzy said as she turned to Click with a smile.


Click smiled a bit as he kneeled down as Flower cantered up to him, he picked up the filly who giggled and hugged his neck gently.


“And how is my little Flower?” Click asked as he kissed the top of her head.


“I'm good daddy! Can I spend the night at Vine's this weekend ?” Flower asked as she tilted her head.


“I'm fine with it, just make sure Unwanted and Inkstroke know okay?” Click said as he gently hugged the filly.


“Thank you daddy!”Flower said as she quickly went to her room.


Click trotted over to Ditzy and lightly kissed her forehead, as Ditzy just smiled at him as she tucked her head under his chin.


“I think she likes Vine, Muffin.” Ditzy quietly said as she giggled.


“Seems so, --”Click was stopped by a knock at the door.


Click went to answer it and there stood Rainbow Dash looking like she was about to murder the drunk stallion that was chewing on her tail.


“Rainbow Dash...Unwanted?”Click said as he tilted his head.


“Click! Buddy! Look I told you I saw rainbows!” Unwanted said obviously had something to drink.


“Click,...be a bud....and get him off before I sonic rainboom him off....” Rainbow Dash said deadpanned.


“Right and congrats by the way, I heard you proposed to that mare of yours.” Click said as he got behind Unwanted and started to pull.


“T-thanks.” Rainbow Dash said as she pulled forward .


“This isn't working.” Click said before he had an idea.


“Look, a walking rainbow over there!” Click said as he pointed in a random direction.


“ ~gasp~ Where???” Unwanted said as he lets Rainbow Dash go as she went forward into the house crashing into a wall, getting her head stuck inside the wall.


Ditzy cantered up and watched as Rainbow Dash was trying to pull her head from the wall before asking.


“You okay Rainbow Dash? Anything I can do to help?” Ditzy asked as she watched Rainbow Dash trying to pull her head out of the hole she made in the wall.


“You asked me that before Ditzy, and that didn't work out so well, remember?”Rainbow Dash said as she finally got her head from the wall.


“O-oh, the Town Hall incident....r-right”Ditzy said as she blushed and looked away some.


“Okay, go on home Unwanted...I'm sure Inkie is looking for you big guy..” Click smiled as he started on escorting him home.


“Your a good buddy! We should get a drink!”Unwanted said as he was smiling to himself.


The trip took a small while since Unwanted stopped every so often thinking he spotted a rainbow up in the sky, He is quite a silly stallion when drunk! Click thought to himself as they came upon Unwanted's home.


“No, I think a certain stallion has had enough” Click said as he chuckled before knocking on the door.


The door was answered by Inkstroke who just shook her head some.


“Click glad you found him.” Inkstroke said as she gave Unwanted a bit of a glare.


“Well he found Rainbow Dash then they found me, and we are here.” Click said as she smiled.


Click watched as Inkstroke got her stallion back inside as he could have sworn he just saw Vine roll a wrecking ball past before the door closed. Did....what? Click thought as he slowly cantered home, along the way he bumped into a hooded light green pegasus mare she seemed to be older than Click the mare only stopped and stared at him from under her hood.


“Oh, I'm sorry.” Click said before the pegasus hurried off.


“What....uh.. who was that?” Click asked himself before continuing.


Click got home and heard some singing he slowly cantered in to find Ditzy cradling Flower in her forelegs humming the Flower's lullaby, the mare looked up and smiled at Click who smiled back to her.


“I love you and Flower so much” Click said softly as he nuzzled the mare's cheek.


“And I love you both just as much.” Ditzy said before she kissed him on the lips.


“I think there is a new pegasus in town, seemed to be a mare but she was wearing a hood.” Click said as he draped his wing over the mare.


“I don't know...something felt.....I don't know like...I knew her once...or something.” Click said as he seemed a bit distant.


“I'm sure you will figure it out Muffin!” Ditzy said as she smiled up to him as he smiled back.


Click simply shook his head as the pegasi parents carried their filly up into her bedroom and tucked her into bed. Atleast Flower has parents... sweet Flower. Click thought as he and Ditzy watched the filly sleep. The parents cantered off to their bedroom and went to sleep their selves, who knows what will happen the next day.

Author's Note:

Right well Unwanted, Inkstroke, Vine belong to mah buddeh! Lightingstorm740 check her out O: still don't know the hyper link jazz owo


short I know.........the mare.....DUN KNOW wait till the next chapter....or maybe not...DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN