• Published 25th Mar 2012
  • 710 Views, 6 Comments

Legs - oOSlowMotionOo



Twilight is sent to New York, but not the New York you'd expect nor the girl you'd expect either.

  • ...
 6
 710

What happened?

Thunder clapped outside. There was a knock on the door. Twilight looked up from her book, The Mysterious Creatures from Across the Portal. She ran to the door. Her eyes widened in surprise when Trixie was standing there in the rain.

"Trixie?" Twilight said in surprise. She rushed to the coffee maker and got a cup for Trixie. "Come inside. I wasn't expecting you."

"I just came by for a book." The blue pony replied, stepping inside. "I've been looking all over Equestria for this one book, but they all directed me to the castle."

Twilight paused, the spoon with sugar hanging above the coffee.

"So why are you here?" She said.

"Princess Celestia told me that if I didn't find the book there, it must be here. She sent 1/5 of her books here." Trixie glanced at her from the couch. "You did know that, right?"

Twilight blushed and said, "Yeah, of course I knew. You know, Celestia's favorite student and all..." She passed the coffee to Trixie. "So what book do you need?"

"Um..." Trixie looked around until she saw the book on the couch. She pointed to it, "This one."

"Oh, I wasn't done reading it, but okay." Twilight fetched the book and gave it to Trixie. Trixie smirked.

"Well, I guess I better get going." When Twilight turned away to get more sugar, Trixie sprinkled something into the coffee.

"Don't you want to stay and finish your coffee?" Twilight asked, praying she said no.

"Oh, no thanks. You can have it." Trixie walked out the door. Twilight picked up the coffee. Maybe I should drink it...


Twilight kicks the monster, but it's too late. It's sharp teeth gnash and chomp and bite, sending Twilight closer and closer to the edge of the cliff. She tries magic, but it's no use. The monster had snapped her horn off.
She screamed. The monster's slimy tentacle inched closer to her body, ready to eat her. She took a tiny step back. A rock under her foot slipped off the cliff. She was next.

Suddenly, the monster started thrashing around. The rock under her broke, causing her to fall into the cliff, landing with a thud.


"Wow, Spike" Twilight yawned. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and opened them. "I just had the wor-- YAAAAGH!"

This was totally not Twilight's bed, and not her room. The bedspread was pink, the floor was purple, and the desk was a mess. She had fallen off of the bed and was hanging upside down by her legs, tangled in the sheets.

She was scared to look down at herself. She took her hand and felt her neck. No fur. She felt her face. No snout. She rubbed her hand lower and found two soft hills on her chest. She looked down and bit her lip. Twilight was starting to freak out.

What were these creatures called again? Humans? Blumans? Something like that. But the book said that Humans had white skin. This body has chocolate brown skin...

She pushed the covers off of herself and noticed her hoofs had turned to hands and feet. She grabbed frantically around, searching for something to pull her up. She grabbed a desk and steadied herself on two feet, surprised at how easy it was. She took a cautious step, holding on to the desk for dear life, then discovered that she knew how to walk and run already.

Twilight walked to a mirror and when she saw what had happened to her, her scream could be heard all over town.

Suddenly, more of these strange creatures ran into the room after hearing the scream.

"Savannah! Savannah! What's wrong?" They said. Upon seeing them, Twilight screamed again.