• Published 25th Mar 2012
  • 709 Views, 6 Comments

Legs - oOSlowMotionOo



Twilight is sent to New York, but not the New York you'd expect nor the girl you'd expect either.

  • ...
 6
 709

How am I getting back?

"Great, Savannah!" The woman- who Twilight suspected to be her mother- exclaimed. They were sitting at an island in a beautiful open kitchen. "I love that dress on you. And those shoes look nice on you honey."

"Thanks." Twilight said. She had so many questions she wanted to ask, but kept the to herself. Act natural... She thought.

"So we are just waiting on Sabrina and Sienna..." The woman continued. "So, how's school? Is the 8th grade treating you well?"

8th grade!? School!? Back in Ponyville, Twilight was considered an adult. How was she in school? Act natural...

"It's fine." Twilight said.

"Are your friends good?" The woman asked.

"Yeah. They are."

"Hear from Ben lately?" The woman smirked. Savannah's body blushed. Twilight discovered that Savannah's brain was still in control of Savannah's emotions and reactions, the same way it remembered how to get dressed and walk. Ben's name was a trigger.

"No, not yet." Twilight responded.

"Ha ha, I knew it from the way you look at him! I know my daughters." The woman, now confirmed to be Savannah's mother, replied.

So a few things were certain. Twilight wasn't a pony in Ponyville anymore, obviously. Savannah had at least one sister, maybe they were Sienna and Sabrina. Twilight had complete control of Savannah's body, and Savannah most likely had control of Twilight's body back in Ponyville.

Then it hit her. Savannah had full control of Twilight's magic. She had the horn. She could wreak havoc on Ponyville any time she felt like it. She also decided when she would allow Twilight to return home. Twilight realized that she had a limited time on Earth as a human. She needed to make the most of it, and learn from this experience. She could write her own book, to replace the one they Dr. Sandstone had destroyed with his wrong information.

"So... Where exactly are we going again?" Twilight asked.

"You asked me this a billion times yesterday. We're going to Joni and Bri's B'nai Mitzvah."

"Why so early?"

"We're going to their service too. I thought you liked going to the service..."

"Yeah, I do." Twilight hoped it wasn't a trick question.

Two girls walked into the room at that point. One girl was taller and had darker skin. She was wearing a short red dress. The other one was slightly shorter and had the lightest skin of all of the siblings. She was wearing a dress that resembled a cheetah's coat.

"Okay, let's go.


It was hard to navigate in high heels, but Twilight got the skill down quick. They stepped outside. A warm breeze pushed her hair back as they walked towards a large black metal object. It reminded her of something Pinkie Pie owned, but she couldn't remember what. She had seen Pinkie crash it into a fence.

They approached the object, and Twilight walked around it, getting a better view. She saw a symbol on the back, a black circle with a blue checkerboard-looking design. The white letters B.M.W were pressed into the black circle.

"Hurry up and get in the car!" The taller sister said.

So it's a car... Twilight imitated the movements that she had seen Pinkie do when she showed her the car for the first time.

"We all strapped in?" Savannah's mother said.

"Yeah." They all responded. Savannah's mother began to drive

"Ma, why are we even going to the service. We aren't even Jewish." The shorter sister said.

"Sabrina, we have to go. We've been family friends since you were babies." Savannah's mother said. "We have to support them. This is a major milestone in their lives!"

Sienna rolled her eyes. "But it's boring, Ma. They speak in Hebrew the entire time."

"It wont be so long. All we have to do is show up and make an appearance." Savannah's mother said. Twilight decided she was going to call her Ma from now on. "Besides, it's slightly better than being confused at that new church, isn't it?"

"Yeah... Uh, can't we go back to the old church?" Twilight improvised. Human religion? That would help make an awesome book. "I liked the... music better."

"Savannah, you've been saying that since we switched to the new church." Sabrina laughed. "Besides, I don't wanna wake up at 5 a.m and sit in a car to drive all the way to Queens and struggle to find parking. I like the church here in Dix Hills." Twilight sighed.

A few minutes later, they pulled into the Synagogue. They got out of the car, and Twilight gripped the walls of the car for dear life. As soon as she stood up, girls she recognized from the pictures ran towards her. They grabbed Sienna, Sabrina, and Savannah in a huge hug. Mental note, girl humans are very huggy. Like ponies.

"You staying for the whole service?" A short, skinny, light skinned girl with long black hair asked.

"I already told you, Molly. I texted you." Sienna shrieked.

"I don't have my phone." Molly replied. "So answer my question."

"I said maybe." Sienna replied. "You know I only like the party part."

"Yeah, I know. We all know." Molly rolled her eyes. "Let's go inside."

Comments ( 6 )

Dat Plot...
s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/180/494/dat'%20plot.JPG?1317427293

Its a shame this kind of idea was thought up by someone who
writes 800 word long chapters.

Im disappointed

Cheers
~iraqlobstah

364295 I don't understand your comment, sorry. What exactly do you want me to do? If you don't give constructive criticism then I'm deleting you comment.

367276
I can't give any criticism that isnt already given
by the lack of comments and the rating system...

Cheers
~iraqlobstah

368519 You don't have to be an asshole about it. You really don't.

370843
*pats on the head*
Poor guy can't take criticism.

Tis a shame.

Cheers
~iraqlobstah

370856 I'm a girl. And you DIDN'T give criticism

Login or register to comment