• Published 3rd Mar 2012
  • 936 Views, 12 Comments

My Adventure in Equestria - darthvader45



An ordinary day, turns into one whole new adventure!

  • ...
 12
 936

New Friends

"Well, let's go inside then. I'm sure there's someone waiting for me."

"Uh, yeah, duh! Pinkie Pie lives here." Spike said.

We opened the door and walked inside, and almost immediately I was almost blown out the door by confetti and streamers.

"Surprise!" Pinkie and 5 other ponies shouted.

"WHOA, what the-" I fell backwards and luckily, Spike caught me. However, my weight was too much for him, and we both crashed to the floor.

"Ugggh... Pinkie, gonna have to watch out next time" I groaned as I shakily stood up.

"Huh? Oh,Ididn'tseeyouandIwasthrowingapartycauseIjustwantedtoandnowyou'reheresotheparty'snowforyouandit'sgonnabesofun"
Pinkie said as she helped me up, "And how do you know my name?"

"Spike mentioned you" I said, "but the real reason I know you is something I want to bring up at a later time."

"Okie dokie lokie! Well, I'm throwing you a party, dontcha like it?"

"Yeah, in fact, party's are my thing right now!" I exclaimed.

"Allll right! Let's start with some cupcakes first, then we can dance and play 'Pin the tail on the pony' and..." I put a hand up to her mouth.

"Ok, ok, calm down. In fact, I was thinking of something even better to do before eating cupcakes. How about baking them?"

"Ooh, ooh! Great! Mind if we sing while we bake?"

Sure! I know your song, Cupcakes!"

"Really? Well, then let's get going!"

Pinkie ran into the kitchen before I could react, so I just sighed and walked in after her.

When I got into the kitchen, Pinkie had just burst into song and I joined her as we baked some cupcakes.


"All you have to do is take a cup of flour, add it to the mix" She said while adding flour to a bowl on the counter.

"Now just take a little something sweet not sour I sang as I took a piece of candy and tossed it into the bowl.

"add a bit of salt, just a pinch" She sang while adding salt to the bowl

"Baking these treats is such a cinch, add a teaspoon of vanilla" I continued the song while adding vanilla

"Add some more and you count to four, and you never get your filla!" Pinkie continued

"Cupcakes!"

"So sweet and tasty!"

"Cupcakes!"

"Don't be too hasty"

"Cupcakes!"

"Cupcakes, cupcakes, CUPCAAAAAKES! We finished together.

"Wow, that was fun! You sing well. And I didn't catch your name. What's your name?"

"My name is Josh"

"Wow, hi Josh. Mind if I call you Joshy?"

"Back in my world, I would normally be quite annoyed by people calling me that, but since you asked so nicely, go right ahead. I'm fine with it."

"Great, Joshy. Come on! You have to meet my friends!"

We walked out into the main room, where I was promptly tackled by a cyan-rainbow blur.

"OW! What the-Dash, knock it off!"

"What are you doing here? Are you a spy? Don't hurt my friends, or I will have to hurt you..." She yelled at me before she was restrained by her friends.

"Whoa-ho there, RD. No need to get so suspicious now. Howdy, mah name's Applejack. What's yers?"

"Oh, hi Applejack. My name's Josh. I seem to remember you"

"Really? From where? Ah don't remember us meetin' anywhere before"

"I'll explain later. And you who tackled me, you're Rainbow Dash, right?"

"Of course, the fastest flyer in Equestria. I'm still gonna keep an eye on you, so don't try anything." She said, ending it with a quick glare.

"And I know you, you're Rarity, is that right?"

"Why yes, dear. The most popular dressmaker in all of Ponyville. And quite luckily, the only one" she said with a flip of her mane.

"Oh, and you must be Fluttershy"

Fluttershy only answered with a quiet "Eep!" before hiding behind her mane even more.

"It's okay Josh" Twilight reassured me, "Fluttershy's really shy around newcomers, but when you get to know her, she's very sweet and kind"

"Thanks, Twi. Well, the day's almost done, and I don't have a place to stay."

"Oh, it's okay. You can sleep at my house." Twilight said.

"Thanks again Twilight, you're the best friend anypony could ever have" I said, quickly blushing.

"Oh, it's nothing Josh, you're welcome to stay with any of us." Twilight said with a smile.

They went home, and I walked into the library with Twilight.

"Where do you want to sleep, Josh?" Twilight asked

"Oh, I'll sleep on the couch"

"Okay, good night Josh"

"Good night, Twilight" I said, and quickly chuckled at myself.

"Huh? What's so funny?"

"Oh, it's just that good night Twilight rhymes."

"Oh, hehe, that's good to know. Goodnight."

Twilight levitated a blanket and laid it atop me, then walked upstairs to her room. I then went quickly to sleep, wondering what the next day would bring.

A/N

Hey guys, second chapter is now up. I'm gonna be working on the third chapter soon. This isn't gonna be a very lengthy story, mainly because sometimes lengthy stories tend to eventually bore me out unless there's a lot of new events happening that can't be quickly explained. I don't know if I'll ever become a pony, but hey, I'm not spoiling that surprise. I Pinkie Promise.

"Hey!"

What is it, Pinkie?

You gotta do the motions and say it too!

Oh right:

Cross my heart and hope to fly,
Stick a cupcake in my-YEOW!!

Ok, I did it, you happy?

"Yep!"

Ok, then Lord Vader out
"Really, a lord? Cool!"

Pinkieee!

"Sorry"
End A/N