• Published 19th Sep 2013
  • 493 Views, 13 Comments

two worlds depend - endario latio



the wall between the world of pokemon and equestria has fallen!!!

  • ...
7
 13
 493

the return part 1

it had been three years since the pokemon had come to the world of equestria, and the pokemon had made ties with the ponies the legendaries had given up their life force to the elements of harmony, magic can control time and space, honesty controls knowledge willpower and can swap bodies, loyalty controls the continents and so forth. however, some were needed like palkia and dialga so they only gave only a little of their power, some like rayquaza refused altogether claiming to need all of their power. which is true in the sense of unless cave-ponies fighting robot-ponies in the middle of ponyville which is floating in the vacuum of space, no thought so. anyway the ponies and the pokemon traded goods and intelligence about the dark forces like the changelings and other things though very few were seen besides the market. the princess sisters began to worry about the pokemon because they were appearing less and less as the moons went by. eventually the mane six were called forth by princess celestia (Tia told twilight to bring her friends back to canterlot ) and sent to the lands that were claimed by the pokemon our story continues here...

“Darling, do we have to go through all this mudy gungk? i mean really...” Rarity complained. they had been walking through a forest a lot like the everfree forest,

applejack deadpanned:“we've only just landed, twalight, fluttershy and rainbow dash carried us to the edge of the pokemon territory, and i bet they’re not happy about that,”

to which twilight replied, “ oh no it was no trouble at all!!! its not like theirs a train that leads us into town...” And as she said that a little cat with a gold footprint-like crest on his forehead slipped out of the bushes and bounded of yowling, “RUN!!!!! THEIR COMING!!! THE HUMANS!!!” as the cat bounded away a mob of biped creatures with swords crushing anything in their path.

the six were horrified at the carnegie caused by the humans, blood splattered across the ferns and bushes, the scream of pain from the cat and the triumphant roar of the one who killed the cat, “ HAHA!!!! THIS PELT WILL FETCH A HEFTY PRICE!!!!” then one fat human turned and noticed the ponies “hey hey hey! look what i found, six weird multi coloured ponytas!!! lets get ‘em !!”

Another thing flashed past and blocked the blow from the fat man’s blade with his own, “ next one to move dies!” he turned his head to the ponies “ get out of here if you're squeamish!” he ended the block with a slash to the chest which was sidestepped by the bandit and so the fight continued until all the bandits were either dead or dying. the one who saved the ponies turned towards them and asked “are you alright?”

Author's Note:

spooky right? i thought that in the preys perspective the common hunt can be murder.... rate fairly! comment on my spelling mistakes, punctuation and on what you want to see! sorry it's short! i will read comments daily so... endario, out!