• Published 26th Sep 2013
  • 1,083 Views, 15 Comments

Equestria Girls Series; Episode 2: Fluttershy - That_G3_Obsessive



When Fluttershy mysteriously disappears after Rainbow Dash's Welcome Back party, Twilight knows O'Brian is up to no good again.

  • ...
3
 15
 1,083

Chapter 1: Fluttershy

Fluttershy had been in chains for three days, but she wasn't scared. She had already clarified to herself that she was to her limit and the situation couldn't possibly get any scarier.

She sat calmly in the rocking Floater as the human being steering it looked back at her. He was very cruel looking with a sharp, upturned nose like he spent his free time looking down at everypony. He was in ragged, dirty clothes, and his goatee was rugged like he hadn't shaved in weeks.

Fluttershy had heard that the human who kidnapped Rainbow Dash was stern, cruel, and completely insane. This one was only stern. He didn't be mean to her, only ignored her as days passed. Fluttershy had tried pleading with him many times, but he only glanced at her, then turned to the ocean to steer the Floater.

Fluttershy had never gone so fast in her life. This was nothing compared to what Rainbow Dash could do, but Flutters couldn't fly this fast even if she tried her hardest. She loved the wind flowing through her long, pink mane, she loved the rush of adrenaline as she expanded her wings and glided as far as her chains would allow. No wonder Rainbow was always pushing her to fly faster. The feeling was almost magical.

"Excuse, me, sir," she whispered. He looked at her, with a bored, almost angry, look on his face.

"I really miss my friends. Could you please take me back now? If that's all right with you, of course," she added. He rolled his eyes and looked away.

"That's it," Fluttershy was getting angry by his lack of respect for her. "Listen here, mister. If you don't let me go right now, I'll give you The Stare!" He actually cracked up at that. Now Flutters was furious.

She looked him straight in the eye and opened hers to the extent that they turned slightly bloodshot, and the human stared back. She opened her eyes wider still, waiting for him to release the chains.

He didn't. He opened his mouth and laughed.

You think that that old trick will work on him? laughed a sly voice. I didn't work on me, so what made you think it would work on him?

"Discord?" she asked out loud. "What are you doing here? I thought we were friends!" Her teal eyes shrunk back to their normal size, and made a puppy-dog look into the air.

Of course I'm your friend! the draquonicus replied. This isn't MY doing. This is fate at work, my dear Fluttershy.

"What do you mean?" the pony demanded, not caring that the human was staring at her. "Why can't you help me?"

That's not my fight. It's YOUR'S, Fluttershy. I will assist you when needed, but even I can't interfere with destiny! Discord appeared right next to her, and the human shrieked.

"Discord!" Fluttershy wailed.

"My dear Fluttershy, this human is going to try to hurt you, and he is pure evil, even more than I was before you became my friend. I will protect you even more than I protected that Rainbow-pony, but I can only do so much." He turned to the human. "And you better watch your two-legged step of yours, pal. I've got my eye on you... literally!" He laughed as he pulled out his eyeball and flung it at the human. Even Fluttershy cracked a smile as the human scrambled back, then Discord and his eyeball poof-ed away.

Discord would be watching out for her. She didn't need to worry, right? But she couldn't help but gulp as the human glared at her.

"Who do you think you are?" he growled, so close that Fluttershy could smell the halitosis he obviously suffered from.

"I don't know," she whimpered, shrinking into her coat.

"Well, if I ever see that thing here again..." he trailed off. Fluttershy crouched at the back of the Floater as he walked back to the controls. The controls... her brain started thinking of a plan to free herself. If she could get to the controls...

You! Ha! laughed a voice in her head, only it wasn't Discord this time. Nasty Fluttershy was back. You're scared of your own shadow! How do you possibly think you can disable the controls?

I WILL disable them! Nice Fluttershy snapped. I am strong, and you can't tell me otherwise!

Oh, yeah? taunted Nasty Fluttershy. What are YOU gonna do to stop me? Are you going to give me The Stare? Oooh, I'm so scared! she laughed. Fluttershy tried to block her out and focus on her plan, but her horrible laugh kept coming back to her. Maybe Nasty Fluttershy was right. Maybe she should give up.

NO! she roared in her mind. TWILIGHT WILL COME TO HELP ME, BUT I CAN'T GIVE UP! NEVER!!!! She tugged at the chains encircling her legs. How would she get loose? She spotted a key ring on the human's belt. It would be there. She opened her wings and silently glided towards the human. Then she stopped herself.

Duh. she glided back to the back and thought it out a bit more. I should probably do this at night, when he's asleep, she said to herself. If I had been caught, I would've been in HUGE trouble!

She would wait until dark. Then she would steal the keys to free herself.

And then she would escape.

Author's Note:

Excuse me for it not being 1000 words. I was getting into the little details that drive me crazy and had to stop. It's pretty darn close, though.