• Published 16th Sep 2013
  • 1,158 Views, 11 Comments

This is who I am (Doctor whooves) - drwhoovescompanion



The doctor has choices of which he can never be happy with.

  • ...
1
 11
 1,158

Same enemy new Problems






How could I have done this? I should have been more diligent. Ok I messed up But I can't mull over that fact right now I have ponies in danger depending on me... Well.... Not really ponies more like one pony... And by one pony I mean my too friendly for her own good, grey, bubble flanked companion Miss Ditzy Doo.

Ok, you've been in worse situations. There is always a way out, you just have to be clever enough to figure it out. So lets analyze the situation... The Daleks have once again risen in numbers and are after me... again. I wonder if they think that killing me will make them win once and for all. No one won in that war, it was just a huge tragedy.
Stop it, There are more important things to worry about now. Ok so we are cornered and there seems to be no escape. I need to look around..........A-HA, PERFECT! A ventilation shaft right under Ditzys hooves. Hmmm It doesn't seem too structurally stable, all Ditzy really has to do is jump.

"DITZY!" I yelled " Jump up and down!"

She stared at me for a second then started to jump up and down repeatedly. In the midst of her jumping she looked at me.

"Doctor, what is the point of me Ju-" She didn't even get to finish that sentence, just as I had predicted the flimsy vent Broke and sent her tumbling into the shaft. Making sure to follow I Jumped in after her just as the Daleks we coming around the corner.

"Ok Doctor, that worked. What now?" She said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"First off Ditzy, my friend." I said as I started crawling through the ventilation shaft "We have to find our way back to the Tardis."

I didn't look behind myself but I could hear her following me as we went along. We had been wandering through a maze of twists and turns for what seemed like forever, and I was starting to worry that we were lost. I couldn't let her know that I was nervous though, so I kept staring ahead. I only felt the need to turn around when I heard sniffling behind me, I didn't need to guess who it was. I turned around to see Ditzy with tears in her eyes.

"Ditzy?" I said softly "Are you ok?"

She stood still for a moment then finally looked up at me with her beautiful amber eyes. It was so beautiful that I almost seemed to get lost in them when we made eye contact. I sometimes felt like I always put her in danger. Thats why it hurt me so much to see her crying like this.

"Doctor what if we don't make it?" She said finally breaking the silence "What if I never see my friends or famil-" I cut her off By putting my hoof to her mouth. I looked at her and said the only thing that came to mind..

"I guess we shall have to just wait and see, but sitting around and crying won't help us at all, so lets continue trying to find the Tardis."

I continued walking forward. I didn't want to lie to her and say that there was no way we could make it. I've been in situations similar to this one and they didn't exactly end well. I couldn't stand the thought of losing Ditzy though. so I was going to have to try and make sure she made it.

So I continued down the twists and turns until we saw a light at the end of the tunnel... I mean, shaft. I looked through the vent to see if anyone was there. Luckily No one appeared to be. So I proceeded to kick the vent off of the things that held it in place and crawled out with Ditzy staying close behind me. From the looks of it we were in some sort of corridor.

"Ok Ditzy lets continue." I said as we started to make our way down the corridor.

"Doctor where are we?"

"Well Ditzy from what the Tardis told me before we ventured out was that we are in some sort of base somewhere close to the crystal empire." I explained

"But the crystal empire hasn't been seen for over a thousand years, how do you know we are close to it?" she asked

"Ah Ditzy, thats the fun part." I mused as I looked at all the doors we were passing. "You see in about a day or two the crystal empire shall re-emerge, and Twilight sparkle, plus the other element holders, will have to save the place from King Sombra. It's one of the places I've always wanted to go in history ever since I came to equestria."

"Who is King Sombra?" she asked with childlike wonder

"Oh, you know, just your typical tyrannical dictator that wants to enslave all the ponies he can." I said as I chuckled. "I had the pleasure of meeting him once, mind you he wasn't very bright though... The poor lad had been driven crazy with power all he really could say was a couple of words like hmmm... Lets see: “Crystals”, “Power”, and “Want”. That's all I ever heard him say Unfortunately, my stay in the crystal empire was cut short when it disappeared."

I heard Ditzy pick up speed so she could walk beside me. She turned her head and looked at me. I looked back at her and saw that her eyes were still red from when she was crying and her face was still damp. I playfully nudged her as we were walking. Resulting in her giggling.

"Doctor why did the crystal empire re-emerge?" she asked still staring

"Well Ditzy" I said still staring back at her "No one....I mean No pony has ever really known why. It seemed as though it was just a random magical blast."

"Oh." She said as if she was hoping for a better answer.

I was about to ask her if something was wrong, but I heard talking from behind one of the doors. I stopped in front of the door and motioned for Ditzy to get behind me. I put my ear against the door to listen in

"THE DOCTOR HAS GONE THROUGH THE VENTILATION SHAFT!" Said a voice that sounded like a Dalek. "WHAT ARE OUR COMMANDS?"

"Why does there always have to be Daleks wherever I go?" I muttered to myself.
When I finished muttering that sentence I heard a bone chilling deep voice come from the door

"I want you all to get out of the building. The Doctor is a tricky one to find, so let him hide. Since he won't come out, we shall Get rid of him the easiest way possible. Start the self destruct sequence."

As soon as he said that all of the color drained from my face and I started to run with Ditzy following behind me

"Doctor what did you hear?" She said in a worried voice.

"They're going to Blow up the base."

I heard Ditzy gasp "Why would they do that?"

"Because I'm still here." I replied still running.

We stopped running as soon as we came to a four way intersecting corridor. I motioned for Ditzy to stay still while I went to check around the corners. I stepped out into the middle of the intersecting corridor and walked across to the other side Checking the left and right corridors as I walked. I was about to motion for her to follow me but before I could, I heard a sound that made me nervous. I turned around just to see a Clear panel come down between me and Ditzy separating us. I stared at her, and she stared at me. The next thing I heard sent shivers down my spine.

"My dear Doctor, I hate to say that I cannot find you." Said the same deep voice over the intercom. "But I am pleased to say that this base will be nothing but rubble in 15 minutes so, have fun. Oh yes, and one more thing I have sealed off certain corridors to ensure that you don't get to your precious blue box."

At that moment the panic shrunk in, and before I knew it I was beating on the glass trying to shatter it. I kept on hitting it over and over again but it was just too thick. I looked around and saw no way to get through it. I felt tears forming at the corners of my eyes. I stared at her, and she stared at me.

"Ditzy can you hear me?" She nodded. "I’m going to get you out."

"Doctor go find the Tardis."

"WHAT!?"

"Doctor go."

"NO I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!"

"DOCTOR!" She yelled. "YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE GO AND FIND THE TARDIS!... I'll try to find a way to the Tardis on my own."

Before I could protest she turned around and started to run away from the glass leaving me to watch her go. There was nothing I could do. I fought back all the tears that were begging to break out. I finally gathered up my willpower and forced myself to turn around and start searching for the Tardis. I kicked down Door after door trying to find the Tardis. I could not fail Ditzy

.

Author's Note:

Hey guys I'm trying my hoof at a multiple chapter story. So tell em what you think and If you want more. Also if you liked this check out my first story. You can find it on my profile. Cheers :)