• Published 27th Feb 2012
  • 948 Views, 12 Comments

when i became a pony - seefefwf



a man goes through a portal and becomes a my little pony?!?!?!

  • ...
23
 12
 948

chapter 2:this is new

when i became a pony:

I still couldnt believe where i was or why i was here was it a mistake or was it destiny who knows what ever it was i liked it because there were so many friendly ponys not like in the real life were everyone is so negative of how you are or how you look, no not in ponyville they dont care if your stupid or smart, fat or skinny as long as you have a nice spirit you can be friends with anyone.pinkie pie showed me that she was so genouris to come over to me when i was out in the middle of nowhere and she helped me.

me and pinkie pie went to rainbows house, well not actually since her house is in the air so pinkie got some of her baloons and had filled them up with helium and we went right up to rainbow dashes we entered and rainbow dash was doing tricks in her living room. rainbow dash saw pinkie and me and came over to us,"hey pinkie whats up" said the blue pegasus "oh rainbow dash i wanted you to meet a new pony in ponyville his name is mike the mysterious" said pinkie,"nice to meet you mike, im rainbow dash the fastest flying pegasus" bloated rainbow dash."iv'e heard of you" i said,"oh really well have you ever heard me do this" rainbow dash said as she flew backwards doing somersalts."*no ive never have seen a pegasus do that" i said lying a little since i have seen the episodes."well we have to get going if im ever going to show you the other friends of mine" said pinkie."ok well ill see you guys later and probaly show you some more of my awsome tricks" said rainbow dash waving goodbye.

me and pinkie went to applejacks farm and she was bucking apple trees, every time she did hit a tree all the apples went into their baskets, that would never happen in the real world there would probaly be more on the ground instead of in the bucket."hey applejack i want you to meet a new friend and a new pony in ponyville" blurted the pink balloon butt pony, "oh hey there pinkie pie whats did you say?" said the orange pony. "oh i said that i wanted you to meet a new pony his name is mike" said the party pony. "oh well hey there mike im applejack" "nice to meet you applejack" i had said already knowing her name"well lets get going we still got one pony left" said pinkie pie.

and so we were with the last pony fluttershy the thing you didnt know was that ive always had a crush on fluttershy because she is so kind and nice.we arrived at here house and she was in her garden out back feeding her animals. "hey flut-" pinkie was stoped by a loud "EEEEEEK" from fluttershy who had jumped into the nearest bush.pinkie pie went over to the bush and stuck her head in and said"its ok fluttershy it was just me im here to show you this new pony"said the petrified pony, "oh.... thank goodness i thought you were a scary creature" silently said the yellow ponie."this is mike hes new in ponyville" said pie pinkie, "oh nice to meet you mike, mike??" i hadnt even knew what she said cause i was lost in her eyes. before i could say a word, twilight came running and said"everypony needs to get to townssquare princess celestia has inportant news. after that all of us galloped all the way to townssquare and there she was princess celestia the white tall pony pegasus unicorn was on a stand. "everypony there is a pony here that is not from here fro-" pinkie pie interupted and said"well theres a new pony whos name is mike and he just moved here" she had said. the pricess went over to the earth pony and looked real deep into my eyes as if to see if she was trying to crack me make me confess and it worked this is what i said"it is true princess that i am not from here, im actually from a demension that has no ponys like you or all the others, to be truthful i found this portal that was in my house and i got sucked into it and was transported here". twilight stood up and said"i was trying out i new portal trick but when i casted it, it was no where to be found so that must be the reason why hes here" everyone was quietly whispering when princess celistia asked me the most heart rating question ever"do you want to return from where you came from?" said celistia. i had made my decision"i want to saty here princess celistia.
final finish
--------------------------
after that pinkie had thrown a big party and i had the most wonderfull life after that and this letter is the telling of my story of how i went missing how did it get to the real life i had it where twilight opened the portal for one last time so i could send this story in hopeing someone would find this letter to make it were no one wonder were i went

from mike