• Published 27th Feb 2012
  • 948 Views, 12 Comments

when i became a pony - seefefwf



a man goes through a portal and becomes a my little pony?!?!?!

  • ...
23
 12
 948

chapter 1:a new opening

when i became a pony: chapter 1 a new opening

this is my story, of how i became a my little pony. at first my life was a depressing place i had a dead end job no friends, untill i got on the internet and found one show that changed my life it was my little pony. after i had seen the first and second episode i was interested in it it had great characters, a awsome plot, all kind of colors but then after every night i went to bed and went to work in my crapy life. after a while i got depressed because of how much wonderfull lives the my little ponys had, and my life as gray and misserable. one day after work i came home to whacth season 2 episode 18 a little behind since there was 4 seasons and 24 episodes but back to the show i was gonna whacth, i noticed or felt something weired or out of place, i had my still crappy life but something cought my eye it was in my computer room it was glowing with a purple color. I also heard a noise such as a voice it sounded like one of the characters from the my little pony show i couldnt quite know which pony it was but it was somepony, i went slowly to the door creeping up to it. i had opened the door it was a portal of some sort i saw bright colors from it. i went even closer but then i was sucked in, i went to go reach for something i grabed my lamp but that was a mistake for i had dropped to the floor and it nocked me out, the last thing i saw was the portal closeing in my bedroom as i went through.

I had awakened on some grass i looked above me there i saw a pink face with a smile on it, it was pinkie pie

"hi sleepy head"

i couldnt believe my eyes in front of me a real my little pony. as i was steel waking up i couldnt believe it, i went to go wipe my eyes but all i saw was a hoof in front of me i screamed in fright and so did pinkie pie but instead she was smiling after it as if it was a game."were am i ?" i asked in a quite voice " your in ponyville silly" she had replied as she helped me up, but as i stood up i fell as i couldnt stand on two feet because i was somehow transformed into a pony. pinkie pie had just stared at my behind in a curious manner "what is it?" i had asked," its your cutie mark" she said "its a question mark" i kinda would know why like as if why i was still alive as a human or why im here. i had finally gotten up after falling five time it was weird standing and walking it felt as if i had gotten a new backbone and my fingers and toes welded together.

when i finally did get the use to walking pinkie pie had gone over to me "since your new here i guess ill show you around!" she said joyfully "ok" i said. during our walk around town i was in shock about everything there was so much color and so many ponies like berry, mrs. cherliee, even the cutie mark cruesaders. the first place we went was to raritys shop it was taller than it seemed in the show it was a good maybe two story building we had gone in and ther she was rarity making a dress with diamonds or jules "no no no, this will not do" said rarity puting more and less jules on the dress "Hi rarity" said pinkie pie, rarity starteled by the pink pony had gasped and fell on her dress making a big mess."sorry" said pinkie helping rarity up"its ok pinkie just dont sneak up on me like that"said rarity,"i just wanted to introduce a new pony in town" said the pony. "well whats the ponys name?" asked rarity "well umm.... i actually never got his name, what is your name anyway??" i had thought in my mine wheather i should tell them my real name or make up a name cause the ponys in the show do have weird names like pinkie pie or rainbow dash. i decided to make up a name " ummm.... my name is mike the mysterious or just mike i guess" i had replied. even though mike was my real name i just tought to put in the mysteryious because my cutie mark had been a question mark."oh, well very nice to meet you mike" said rarity " but if you may i must get back to work and clean up this mess" rarity said.

me and pinkie left raritys shop and then went to twilights house/library. she was reading a book titled portals to another universe i hadent mentinded what had happen cause i was starting to like being a pony and seeing all the ponys i had favored so much from the shows. pinkie of course had scared twilight and then twilight jumped so high she hit her head on her ceileing i giggled a little. "pinkie!" yelled twilight "ooops sorry twi i just wanted to introduce a new pony in ponyville his name is mike" pinkie said. "pinkie i dont have ti-" she stopped to look at me she had blushed at me i blushed a little too."how nice to meet a new pony in ponyville" twilight had said. "I know right twilight when i saw him he was sleeping in the meadow and looked like he had crashed or something and i went over there an-" pinkie pie was stopped by twilight "you'll have to tell me this later pinkie im trying to read this new portal trick" said twilight as she went back to her book. " ok twi ill see you later.