• Published 5th Sep 2013
  • 2,228 Views, 42 Comments

What do I (we) do now? - Papahip



after making her dreams come true, Rainbow dash has a few other problems arise.

  • ...
8
 42
 2,228

Chapter 5: visions

"AHHH!!!" i woke up. i had sweat running down my neck, my breathing was labored, and i was really...... confused, and scared. not that i'd ever admitted it. what in equestria was THAT?!! the problems not that it's 'scary' and such, the problem is it felt so... real! it feels like i've seen it or something.

"RAINBOW!!!"

"Ahh!"

"Are you ok?!"

"Um... yeah. why wouldn't i be?"

"Why? because you just screamed loud enough for PONYVILLE to hear you! are you sureyour alright?"

"Yes, i'm sure! jeez, paranoid much? it was just a bad dream. that's all."

"A... Bad Dream?"

"Yeah, nothing to worry about." except that i'm FREAKING OUT!!

"Ok, if you say. So what did you want to talk to me about?"

"W-well... i um... just wanted to... you know... talk about... earlier news."

"Oh, Rainbow, i'm sure you'll be fine soon enough. just give it some time."

"But.. that's what everyone says. It's either 'give it time' or 'this'll make you stronger' and crap like that! it's tiresome after a while."

"Ugh... Rainbow, why do you have to be so stubborn?"

"Hey!!!"

"What?! it's true!"

"Ha. Ha. Buck this, i'm gonna go listen to music or something. see you later!" i called out while fluttering through the door. i could never go a long time without flying. Luckily i'm the best flyer in Equestria i took out my i-pod, and got one of my favorite songs.

"Any time your feel alone put on your headphones, loves, loves coming through your headphones." (here's the song)

"Well, isn't someone happy this evening."

"Whoa! Hey when did you get here?! you know better than to sneak up on me!"

"Sorry. just thought i'd check up on you."

"Ok two things, 1) How'd you get in the castle? and 2) How'd you find me in this big castle?"

"1) i high-jacked the guards-"

"SOARIN'!!!"

"What?!! and 2) i saw twilight and she told me you came in this direction a few minutes ago. and that's how i found you!"

"Real impressive."

"Yes i would say so my-self!"

"Soarin', sarcasm, learn it."

"Hey!!"

i giggled, did i just giggle?!!!!! NO stop it rainbow!! you've had enough, heartbreak. Wait, WHAT??!! where'd that come from?

"Anyway, why did you come over for me. it takes hours to fly from ponyville to canterlot."

"I was worried about you, is that not reason enough?"

"Uh... well... why worry about me?"

"Why? because your my friend, and i care about you."

i felt him wrap his arms around my waist, he felt so warm and his toned muscles were firm but still, surprisingly, comfortable.


"Come on!! we're gonna be late!"

"I'm coming babe, just hold on!"

"I told you NOT to call my babe."

"Whatever, cupcake!"

"Hey!!"

"What? you said not to call you babe, and i didn't."

"UGH... your just like me and it gets annoying."

"And that's why your all mine!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah come on."

"Aaaand Ready!!"

he came out with his hair in his signature windswept look, he had his leather jacket, and just like me a belt full with everything we need if we get ambushed. it's not ideal for a date but in our business you have to be ready for anything.

as for me, i had a cyan blue tank-top, my own leather jacket, the belt, black skinny jeans (he has normal blue jeans), and my hair up in a pony tail.

"It looks like we're both ready. than lets fly!" he picked me up bridal style and flew out the door.
*****
"Hey! stop that! it tickles!!" i was having a laughing fit thanks to earlier activities that he wouldn't stop

"Ha! i got you, now say mercy, saaay it."

"Fine fine mercy!"

"Yeah! i win!!!"

"Oh, shut up! you know this is a game, in a real battle i never give up!!"

"yes, i know that, that's why you're the best one on the team, and the perfect girl for me" and he kissed me, but that kiss soon turned into a make-out session.


"What are you doing!??" i asked all panic-y like while yanking away.

"Nothing!!" i could see his cheeks turning red, and my cheeks felt kind of warm too.

"Soarin'? Cough it up!"

"Cough what up?"

"What you're hiding. that's what!"

"I'm not hiding anything!"

"Yes you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!!"

"YES!!!!"

"SOARIN' AND RAINBOW DASH!!! STOP FIGHTING AND GET YOUR FLANKS OVER HERE!!!!"

"YES MA'AM!!" we both said in unison and flew to the grand hall at speeds almost sonic-rainboom.
*****
"Ok, Soarin' thank you for flying here in order to get this information an be-half of the wonder-bolts."

"What?!! Soarin'! you said you high-jacked the guards to get in here. lying is a sign of dis-loyalty, you know how i feel about dis-loyalty. don't you?" he was seized up under my glare. it was almost a perfect imitation of fluttershy's, and we all know how that works.

"Yes ma'am. i know how you feel about dis-loyalty ma'am. i will not lie again ma'am!"

"Good! Now Celestia you may resume."

"Um... thank you rainbow dash for that little lesson on loyalty. But we are hear for an even more important task. my fellow subjects we have a high level threat from the griffin kingdom demanding that we give them more territory simply because they are a greater culture than us. Now person-"

"Bull crap, i don't care if i had a friend that was from the griffin kingdom, they have absolutely no right to call us inferior to them. i would personally go and kick their asses off and put them on a mantel above my fireplace. then after a year or so when they ask for their asses back i'll just throw the butts in the fire and watch them burn having the griffins cry for mercy because their precious flanks were put to flames. than i would lead an ambush group into griffin territory, having them bow down before the princess of the moon and the princess of the sun for all eternity, and any rebellion would be put to rest and the ones evolved would be put down to tartus, and burn alive in hell until there weak little bodies give out and just collapse to the ground in agony, than if that doesn't do the trick we'll take them out to the dragons' vail and give the dragons some free lunch and have them barbecued to a-"

"Rainbow Mariam Dashington!! have you been reading the forbidden Daring Do book again?!"

"M-maybe."

"How many times have i told you not to touch that book, last time you did you almost burned down HQ."

"Yeah and you almost killed me at the front door be setting a trap that the only way to get out of is flying and you know i'm horrible at flying!"

"OK!! i get it! calm down, i'm sorry i almost burned you to a crisp Soarin' and i'm sorry i almost killed you twilight, seriously, it's no big deal."

"Says the girl that can't go a week without seeing her turtle."

"He's a TORTOISE and tank was my first pet ever, of course i can't go a week without seeing him. Can twilight go a weak without seeing spike for at least a minute?"

"This has nothing to do with me!"

"It does now!"

"Seriously rainbow, you're a handful! i have no idea how i put up with you!"

"Right back at ya!"

"WHAT?!!"

"You heard me!!"

"Stop it! twilight, rainbow dash, may i get back to the meeting?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Ok Celestia."

"Thank you, now personally i think this is a bit far-fetched, i agree with dashington the have no right to call us inferior but we have no right to just start war. i want you guys to go as royal ambassadors and try to make peace. which means i'll need Soarin' and twilight to keep Rainbow Dash in check.-

"Hey!!"

"And you guys shall be staying in the kings castle, and are to be given a tour of the grounds. King Excalibur and i have all ready made the plans, you're all leaving next week. so go home, get packed, and be ready for an adventure."

Author's Note:

so yeah, things will be more interesting in the next chapter. what will happen in the griffin kingdom?